Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Pride Month - 2014 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori the Invincible

6,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:14 am
Seraphim of Forgiveness
master tori97
Just gonna stay locked up in the closet like every pride mouth
Aww, well thats ok, i know i didnt go for multiple years. To be honest i have only gone once XD

I also don't see the point in pride mouth  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:57 pm
Wear homemade Doctor Who scarf and my rainbow shirts more often, and clash, and not care. Paint/chalk rainbows on things (legally) and see if people notice. Bake rainbow cupcakes. Derp around on the internet a lot (as usual). Reread LGBTQ+ comics and manga. Hopefully find discounts on related books.

Are there Pride Days within Pride Month? Like a day for Crossdressing? If not there should be, and I would so participate. whee

Those are my plans, yup.  

Eliot Oswin Hayato

Dapper Mage

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:11 pm
Eliot Oswin Hayato
Wear homemade Doctor Who scarf and my rainbow shirts more often, and clash, and not care. Paint/chalk rainbows on things (legally) and see if people notice. Bake rainbow cupcakes. Derp around on the internet a lot (as usual). Reread LGBTQ+ comics and manga. Hopefully find discounts on related books.

Are there Pride Days within Pride Month? Like a day for Crossdressing? If not there should be, and I would so participate. whee

Those are my plans, yup.
Sounds like fun. My sister keeps trying to get me to watch Doctor Who, she lives the series. I have not seen it yet. As for cross-dressing days not sure if there is. I would however go in drag, someday i would like to be a drag queen, its one of my dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:27 pm
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Eliot Oswin Hayato

Those are my plans, yup.
Sounds like fun. My sister keeps trying to get me to watch Doctor Who, she lives the series. I have not seen it yet. As for cross-dressing days not sure if there is. I would however go in drag, someday i would like to be a drag queen, its one of my dreams.

Doctor Who is amazing! I love the series. biggrin It is a little hard to find the old seasons but they re-explain it all with the Reboot. I just have time to spare and so am trying to find the old ones out of obsession loyalty. Heheheh. I'm not completely obsessed, but it ranks among my top three series.

That's cool! More people should cross-dress, I think. It should be a thing more than it is. Myself, I'm not the drag queen type - I like Victorian style stuff for all genders, but would rather be practical most days. That many skirts are better reserved for special occasions. Want to arbitrarily designate a Cross-dressing Day?  

Eliot Oswin Hayato

Dapper Mage

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:43 pm
Eliot Oswin Hayato
I know that seasons are on Netflix. Im guessing the older seasons too. As for it being a bigger thing of cross-dressing. I wouldnt care what people thought of me. I just cant afford to do it. crying One day though will be able to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:47 pm
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Eliot Oswin Hayato
I know that seasons are on Netflix. Im guessing the older seasons too. As for it being a bigger thing of cross-dressing. I wouldnt care what people thought of me. I just cant afford to do it. crying One day though will be able to.

I have Amazon Prime, and only some of the older episodes are on there, not a majority. Even the technically legal streaming sites don't often have them. It's weird. I can try borrowing a friend's Netflix though - thanks for the suggestion! Thrift stores are an amazing place to find clothes - if it survived one person, it's usually made well. Good luck! I think I may have to learn to sew my own Victorian dresses, to save on monies. I know the feels.

Need to sleep, will be back tomorrow hopefully.  

Eliot Oswin Hayato

Dapper Mage

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:59 pm
well i live in princeton mn and the gay parade is in st. cloud i live about 30 minutes to 45 minutes away and sooooo i don't have a ride so therefore i cannot go i can't wait to move back into st. cloud and they have a GLB club at the st. cloud library and that is where they prepare for the parade. so ya i wish i could go i went with my friend who lives 2 blocks away from the st. cloud library and we went together one year i think 4 years ago now but ya i really want to go...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:40 pm
I use to live in Iowa, which does have a pride festival, not as large as some but it's getting there. But now I live in Washington state that has a whole ton of things.

I'm going with a coworker to some lesbian extravaganza. Other than that I have no idea what I'll be doing.  

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kesallen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:33 pm
probably not much seeing as I am so far in the closet i have a rental in Narnia. emo  
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff