Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Cee, Bix, Muka, Jil, Aisha! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:44 pm
NO sexy graphics i'm sorry.

Only sexy characters!

**Plz quote me and feel free to request RP!**

DEUS

Bix

Cee
**Purge Participant**

AMITY

Muka

Xaejil

Aisha
**Purge Participant**

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:48 pm
For Cee--

1. What were you like in middle school?

2. If you could sleep with one person on the island but you would be the only one who knew about it or remembered, who would it be and why?

3. What is something about you that people might be surprised to learn?

4. What do you think is more important to life: compassion or cunning?

5. What is your spirit animal?

For Bix --

1. What do you remember most from your trials?

2. Who do you miss the most (someone who has either died or is not around anymore)?

3. If you had to change divisions, what division would you move to and why?

4. If you had to marry one person from the Island tomorrow or else it will EXPLODE, who would it be and why?

5. What is the worst part about being you?  

Akina Tokuwa

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:53 pm
Cee:
If you had to choose between a powerful figure in the shadows or a powerless figurehead in the spotlight, which would you pick?

If you were to be famous actor or musician what would be your main genre?

What was your favourite toy as a child and what happened to it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:38 pm
Akina Tokuwa

For Cee--

Quote:
1. What were you like in middle school?

"Queen'a the Castle! Like always. American Idol was my shiiiiit. I mean I dunno what you wanna hear? In school, wit tons of friends. Datin all the boys when datin meant lettin him touch yer butt at the dance. I ain't never been a bad girl." She turns back to her phone, a belligerent insistence in her final comment.

OOC: Cee was the popular girl in school that everyone hated but everyone wanted to notice them. She was petty and backstabbing with the other girls and she always got the cutest boys to like her. She isn't wrong though, this is before dating was serious. If ever called upon her wrong doing, she was adamant of her innocence and her parents KNEW their princess would do no wrong. She was a nice Catholic school girl.

Quote:
2. If you could sleep with one person on the island but you would be the only one who knew about it or remembered, who would it be and why?

Her eyes widened, surprised and almost cute in her disbelief. "Oh like someone I prob ain't ever gonna land?" This spin on it made it more difficult. "Well that like narrows it down," Cee then nodded. "Caelius. Cause like.." She grinned like a devil, "head of Intelligence and I got the best kind of all. And it's all mine."

Quote:
3. What is something about you that people might be surprised to learn?

"I ain't as dumb as people think I am." It was hard to tell if it was true or if she just believed it to be. She then raised a finger. "An'I used to sing in church choir."

OOC: Cee isn't as stupid as she seems, though probably less cultured. She knows how to sew and cook. She knows a bit about cleaning because her mother refused to hire a maid. She knows her mother's recipe for spaghetti sauce.

Quote:
4. What do you think is more important to life: compassion or cunning?

"Cunnin." She doesn't even look up from her phone for this one. She doesn't explain or elaborate but there's a chance she may not even be clear on what feeling compassion may be like.

Quote:
5. What is your spirit animal?

"Prince is my goddamn spirit animal. One hunnert goddamn percent." Her eyes roll in throught. "Or Victoria Beckham. Unnnnghhh her hubs would GIT IT."

For Bix --

Quote:
1. What do you remember most from your trials?

He looks uncomfortable and runs his hand over his hair. His eyes don't quite meet yours. "The gym. There was a gym." He looks at his hands and then rubs them together. "It was brutal.. but Before was throwing shoes." Bix smiled then, "It was memorable."

OOC: In gasmasks, Bix and the others found there way to a gym where Dr. H made them fight to the death to escape. Bix escaped.

Quote:
2. Who do you miss the most (someone who has either died or is not around anymore)?

"My mom or.." Bix seems to blank for a moment before coming back to his statement. "Yeah my mom was pretty sweet. She just wouldn't understand I guess. About doing something to help people." He smiled, "She liked to keep her head low. Don't want the neighbors chatting!" He imitated 'lady voice' and it was pretty horrible.

OOC: Bix would miss his little brother but besides knowledge of his existence, his detailed memories are locked. This is why his weapon still carries a chain and lock.

Quote:
3. If you had to change divisions, what division would you move to and why?

"OOH! That's a good one.. HMMMMm...." He clutched his chin, face twisting into a comical contemplative expression. "Maybe Mist? Seems pretty cool to be useful in all different ways. Also to go around and learn from everyone." He was nodding, "It would ruin Ceres and my Eclipse thing we got going on though."

Quote:
4. If you had to marry one person from the Island tomorrow or else it will EXPLODE, who would it be and why?

"DUH." Bix threw his arms out. "Dakota. Hahaha just kidding. CERES JEEZ. She's not around is she?"

Quote:
5. What is the worst part about being you?

"Sunburn."  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:15 pm
lizbot

Cee:
Quote:
If you had to choose between a powerful figure in the shadows or a powerless figurehead in the spotlight, which would you pick?

"As long as yer primed, fabulous and workin it like hell you don't needa be in the spotlight." She did seem to think on it for a moment. "Though I did always think I shoulda been famous."

Quote:
If you were to be famous actor or musician what would be your main genre?

"HA! See?" She had her fingers splayed. "I thought onnis one before. ONE I'm a hot fashion designer. Shoes. Perfume. Big money s**t. TWO. Reality show star. You gotta do NO work and people pay you ta show up places. THREE. Singer. FOUR. Actor. FIVE. Jus be famous for existin. Like a Kardashian." She was quick and correct, she'd thought about this one.

Quote:
What was your favourite toy as a child and what happened to it?

"OH OH.. I had this han'me down game.." She bounces in place and grabs her knees earnestly. "Mall Madness board game!! You hadda credit card an' all ahaha.. and you got to go around the mall and shop!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:28 pm
Cee:

1) What was your longest running relationship?

2) What's the craziest food item you've ever eaten?

3) Have you ever stabbed a friend in the back? Who, why, and was it worth it?

4) What were you doing the last time you looked at a clock and realized you had lost all track of time?

5) Is it okay for you to cry? When was the last time you cried?

iloveyoudie

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:28 am
Bix: Have you always felt compelled to take care of people less experienced/newer/younger/less fortunate than you, or is this a tendency you developed after you arrived on Deus? Do you genuinely like doing it, or do you just feel obligated?

Selfish question, totally self-serving: Did it surprise you when Taym refused to take the pendant when the two of you were on mission? Did it change the way you thought about him at all?

Cee:
It's less of a concern now, but pre-Island, what were your long-term goals? What did you think of the fact that one you were gonna get saggy and grey and old, dude?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 am
and be blue

Cee:

Quote:
1) What was your longest running relationship?

"Well I mean thers all kindsa relationships if you really wanna nitpick and s**t.." There was some sort of avoidance in the answer but the motivation was unclear. "Well I guess like two years?" She was tapping her fingers together as if she were counting. "Yeah two years. WHY DO YOU LOOK SURPRISED?!"

OOC: Her two year relationship was one with a married older man, more of a sugar daddy (or side jawn ;D) situation than anything else. Though that isn't to say she didn't enjoy the man or his company. She has no shame in it but is reserved about sharing her sexual and romantic history with anyone. She is not a kiss and tell type.

Quote:
2) What's the craziest food item you've ever eaten?

She wrinkles her nose, the thought of 'crazy food' not exactly her thing. "I ate some weird chinese food once. It was kinna funky. OH OH did you know foie gras was like goose liver or whatever?"

OOC: she is not an adventurous diner. She will pick apart a plate of food with her fork even if she knows what it is and who made it.

Quote:
3) Have you ever stabbed a friend in the back? Who, why, and was it worth it?

"Hahahaha!" She burst into laughter, actually grabbing her stomach. "Like ferreal? I mean who can keep tracka s**t like that?" She turns back to her phone. "Bitches be triflin okay. Girls always git their feelins hurt over every damn thing. It's just a clash'a morals aright. No one's ever seen eye to eye wit me all the time."

OOC: She has historically stabbed her friends in the back, though most never were confident enough (or had been too manipulated by her) to do anything about it. Cee has infinite excuses and reasons why these incidents were all misunderstandings. She also seems to have limited emotional connection to any of her friends. It is likely that she has an undiagnosed emotional disorder.

Quote:
4) What were you doing the last time you looked at a clock and realized you had lost all track of time?

She just winked and wiggled her eyebrows.

OOC: She's not the deepest of thinkers. Usually when she spaces out she's on her phone, showering, picking out shoes, or... yes.. doing something sexual. Also the gym.

Quote:
5) Is it okay for you to cry? When was the last time you cried?

She waves a dismissive hand, "Cryin ain't a thing. I mean yeah stuff is sad. Errybody cries right? I mean I think the last time... OH MY GOD THAT SAD DOG MOVIE. Marley and Me? Oh my gahd why would they even make that movie!" She shook her head.

OOC: She's got a bit of an emotional detachment though she places no value or otherwise on to emotional outbursts. Crying, yelling, etc are all facts of life and she won't judge.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:36 am
I DEMAND ONE IOU GIRLTALK BONDING OVER TEACHERS AND AFFAIRS RP LATER HALO

:D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:41 am
and be blue
I DEMAND ONE IOU GIRLTALK BONDING OVER TEACHERS AND AFFAIRS RP LATER HALO

:D

YES PLZ GAY BFF SEXY STORIES  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:18 am
Bix: How much Bro? |:

Cee: Are you attracted to the same sex? If so, why type of girl would have to catch your eye?

Are you afraid of death?

If you could have one pet on the island with no consequences, what would it be?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:43 am
Rejam

Bix:

Quote:
Have you always felt compelled to take care of people less experienced/newer/younger/less fortunate than you, or is this a tendency you developed after you arrived on Deus? Do you genuinely like doing it, or do you just feel obligated?

Bix grins, "I'm a big brother by nature! I uh had- uh.. a little brother. Before the island." He fumbles a bit with the words, a blankness washing over him briefly. "Part of my coming here was wanting to do something to make a difference and protect people who needed help. I like helping! People are cool and when you help them out, maybe down the line they will help you. You never know.. everyone needs a hand at some point right?"

OOC: His detailed memories of his little brother are currently LOCKED.

Quote:
Selfish question, totally self-serving: Did it surprise you when Taym refused to take the pendant when the two of you were on mission? Did it change the way you thought about him at all?

"MY BROOOOOO... no c'mon. He looks all hard and crap but he's a big lovey pussycat. I KNEW IT ALL ALONG."

OOC: He was pleasantly surprised, mostly to find out that his assumption that not everyone was self serving was actually true for once.

Cee:

Quote:
It's less of a concern now, but pre-Island, what were your long-term goals? What did you think of the fact that one you were gonna get saggy and grey and old, dude?

"Why you gotta be a ******** drag? DAMN." She looks horrified that you would even talk about getting old. "I mean erryone gets old but no one wantsa think about it. My plan was to live the life as long as ******** possible. I always find'a way. Prob like.. marry some man and have a shoe line." She shrugs and it's clear the future has never much been a priority.

OOC: One fear of hers is getting old and looking like her mother. She's isn't afraid of the age so much as the looks. Perhaps she always hoped to live hard and die young but the appeal of a marriage for money is strong with this one.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:01 am
Nyxtsuki Moon

Bix:

Quote:
How much Bro? |:

"Oh bro nothin for you- I MEAN ASK CERES OH GOD HERE SHE COMES. SHE'S MY SOLE OWNER AND PIMP."

Cee:

Quote:
Are you attracted to the same sex? If so, why type of girl would have to catch your eye?

"Oh hell yeah. Women are soft and beautiful flowers aight. Women need tender lovin care and sometimes you get dis urge for somethin soft'n sweet. I think erryone is attractive in their own way, yo. You just gotta have an open mind."

OOC: For once she is genuine. She finds beauty in everyone and views sexual activity and people just like flavors of ice cream. She wants to try them all just in case shes missing some hidden gem. Fat, skinny, ugly, handsome, big and small. Everyone has something she may want and she won't know until she's tried.

Quote:
Are you afraid of death?

"I ain't like.. afraid-afraid." She makes a strained expression. "I mean I never looked death in the face or nothin. But not existin seems like super pointless so I guess I wanna live." She shrugs.

OOC: She has no personal close experience with death of a loved one or even a pet. She has also never been in mortal danger that she's known of.

Quote:
If you could have one pet on the island with no consequences, what would it be?

"OH A DAWG OH MY GAHD." She claps her hands and clutches them desperately. "I always wanted a little dog I could carry around and dress up an s**t. OH or one'a them micro pigs!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 am
iloveyoudie

Bix - What do you elf eyes see?  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:44 am
iloveyouDIE

Bix: What would you like to be doing in five years?

Cee: Favorite outfit?

Muka: What do you want to do for a career?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff