Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Through Time (Dead) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karnen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:12 pm
The year is 2044 and the world is in chaos. After the first nuclear attack hit, World War 3 erupted. Underground shelters were the only safe haven, however only military personal, politicians, scientists, and doctors were allowed underground while the rest suffered above from the radiation. A time machine was constructed in the hopes this catastrophe could be prevented. Only a single device has been created at the moment and Kelis Hawkins has been chosen. There are very few who are available to undertake this mission. As Kelis travels back to the year 2014 she meets an unlikely friend and perhaps something more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:13 pm
Kelis Hawkins

Name: Kelis Hawkins
Dislikes: school, mice, losing
Personality: Kelis takes necessary risks, she goes out of her way to protect what she loves even if it means her getting hurt in the process. She is very outgoing and was always getting into trouble when she was younger.
Background: Kelis born into a family that seemed to demand greatness. Her father was a military genius and a high ranking general. Her older sister and brother also served in the military. It was expected that she join and serve. She always desired something more normal, however when she suggested to her father that she take up a career in music it didn't end well. She did very well in the military, she was athletic, quick on her feet. So when a nuclear missile hit, then World War 3 erupted. Underground shelters were a must and while most of the civilian's suffered and died above Kelis and her family survived below in the shelters. She was selected to travel back in time to various dates to prevent a series of small attacks that would prevent the uprising of the nuclear attack.

Karnen

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:41 pm
Anna Fern

Name: Anna Fern
Likes: Video games, Anime, Manga, Fantasy Books, Documentaries, Listening to music, watching videos.
Dislikes: Sour foods, sports, large gatherings, school, most kids her own age, confrontation
Personality: Anna is a quiet girl, often avoiding conversation with her peers. She tends to do things on her own, and feels uncomfortable in a group. Rather than deal with reality, she uses books, video games and other forms of media to escape it.
Background:The product of a loveless marriage, Anna was born into a family that was far from stable. Her parents divorced soon after, and used to take turns staying with them. After a horrible incident in eighth grade, she stayed with her mother permanently - with occasional visits from her father. She slowly lost trust in most people, making it nearly impossible to keep friends.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:47 pm
“You’ve been chosen for this because you are one of the best here and at the present moment we only have one device. So until we can develop more you’ll be the only one Kelis. We don’t have time to bring someone else in for this mission so you will have to do.” Her father said. “I know you can do this, you are the right person for the job.”

Kelis was sitting down in a chair in a laboratory with various computers and other equipment around her. The girl standing beside her had in her hand a small injector that she placed at the back of her neck and fired. It stun as the small circular metal device sunk in beneath the skin. She was then handed a wrist band attached with an interface. She snapped the wrist band on her right arm. The interface looked like an Iphone, with a few swipes and presses the time machine would bring her anywhere she wanted all she needed to do was press in the exact date and time and she would be there in a few moments.

Her father continued, “You’ll be traveling to the year 2014 and you’ll be there a few days before the first attack. You won’t be allowed to bring any technology with you other than the time machine. We don’t want to destroy the time line by bringing in future tech. Other than that you’ll be completely on your own. Good luck.”

“Thank you.” She gave her father a salute which he returned. “Don’t worry I’ll be back before you know it.” She grinned.

“I know...” He replied before turning to the scientist.

“We are all set.” She replied. Her father gave her a nod and then Kelis initiated the time machine. As the machine was gathering power armed men bust in the room and began to fire. Kelis had no weapon and no time to react she watched as everyone in the room one at a time was shot. “Dad!” She felt a bullet rip into her shoulder and she fell backward. She felt the world slow down and as she fell. She felt her body being pulled by some invisible force. The laboratory and the armed men vanished and the next second she was looking up at blue sky and she fell onto the hard concrete ground. She cried out painfully groaning. Kelis clenched her teeth as she quickly began to sort through her options. She couldn't go to a hospital, she would have to get the bullet out on her own. She struggled to her feet and quickly began to run down the alley way. Conveniently she was next to an apartment building she grabbed onto the fire escape ladder and pulled herself painfully up slowly making her way up until she came to one apartment the window was open. She poked her head in and listened carefully. She hoped to god no one was home.

Kelis dragged her body up and through the window with her one good arm. She glanced around looking for anything that could be used to remove the bullet from her shoulder. In the kitchen she grabbed a bottle of liquor and some small tongs that had small points on the edges. In the bathroom she grabbed a towel, rubbing alcohol and bandages. Falling back on her training for first aid she could remember her father teaching her. However the bullet was in a hunk of meat not in her. Her hand ripped the sleeve of her wounded arm, she grimaced at the sight of the blood dripping out of her shoulder. She let out a slow breath as she splashed some alcohol on the wound. s**t s**t that hurts! She clenched her teeth and then splashed rubbing alcohol on the tongs to disinfect the wound. Kelis took the tongs and then began the worst part, finding the bullet. The pain, the discomfort as she grabbed the bullet and pulled it out of her she wanted to scream. She pressed the towel tightly against the wound as she sat down on the edge of the bath tub after she placed the bullet beside the sink.  

Karnen

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:25 pm
Having stayed up late to enjoy a marathon of a new anime she'd gotten into, Anna awoke in a haze of grogginess. She yawned and turned off her alarm, snuggling into the blankets once more. She was warm, sleepy and peaceful, and there was no point in messing with that. School? Who needs school, especially when there's a whole second season she hadn't even started yet? Smiling lazily, she quickly drifted back to sleep. For a moment, at least.

"Wake up!" someone yelled, shaking her. "Wake up, or you'll be late for school!" Anna groaned as her mother yelled. The loudness of the woman's voice was enough to make her wince. "If I'm late to work because you were up all night, I'll ground you from everything for the rest of the year!" Well, that did it. At that grim prospect, Anna bolted out of bed, almost as if she had been doused with ice water.

"Alright, I'm up!"

"Good! Now hurry up! You've got ten minutes, Anna! Ten! And Heaven help you if you skip again!" On that ominous note, her mother stormed out, leaving Anna to rush around the bedroom. The process of getting dressed and gathering her school stuff wasn't made easy. Her movements were sluggish, and her eyes stung at the harshness of her bedroom lights. Yet even so, she managed to pull it off just in time. Wearing yesterday's gray Bleach shirt and black, baggy pants, she grabbed her stuff and started to run out. Unfortunately, the moment she entered the kitchen of their apartment, she could clearly hear her mother's car take off.

"Great... now I have to walk" she groaned to herself. Knowing that she'd be late no matter what, Anna decided to take her sweet time. Perhaps she'd sleep an extra hour, and then go to class. It wasn't like she'd been told she couldn't be late. Grinning like a loon at the prospect of extra sleep, she bounded up the stairs and toward her room. So tired was she, that she failed to notice anything out of the ordinary... until she made it to the bathroom door. She paused, hearing a soft, pained grunt. Then, came another... Curiosity getting the better of her, Anna burst through the bathroom door, and was made speechless. Before her was a tall brunette, trying to clean a wound of some sort. There was a fair amount of blood in the bathroom - on the floor, on the sink, in the tub - seemingly everywhere. At once, she felt herself sick up at the sight of it. With a great effort, the teen managed to sit herself down on the toilet, rather than black out and crack her head on the bathroom floor. It was a near thing, though. After a few, deep breaths, she turned to the brunette. "Y-y-you need help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:18 pm
Kelis' eyes widened as the door opened and emerged a girl, brown short hair. She seemed to look sick to her stomach and Kelis was thankful the girl didn't pass out. This complicated matters, she was going to ask what happened eventually and at the moment she didn't have a good explanation. How did she not hear that there was someone home? Perhaps she was just in so much pain she must have blocked out the noise. She breathed deeply talking slow breaths. "I need a needle and thread, tie a knot on one end of the thread and I need you to splash rubbing alcohol on the needle. Then thread the needle for me. Can you do that for me?"

Her hand clutched the towel pressing down on the wound as she looked up at the young girl. She just hoped that she'd be able to stand up and get what she needed. Kelis felt a bit weak and exhausted, if she went to the hospital she wouldn't show up in any data base but they would wonder where she got the gunshot wound, that would automatically bring in the police.  

Karnen

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:37 pm
Anna stood up, her legs wobbly. "O-okay..." She forced herself to move, doing her best to breathe and remain calm. Blood happened to be one the one thing she couldn't stand, and it had always been that way. Something about the sight of it was enough to make her faint, especially if there was a lot of it. However, she couldn't afford such a thing - not when someone's life was on the line. It was difficult, but she moved and did as she was told. First, she hurried to the living room and retrieved a spool of thread from her mother's sewing box, which had been left out on the coffee table. For whatever reason, it had yet to be put away. The thread was a bright red. Fortunately, a small needle had been stuck into it. With that out of the way, she ran back upstairs.

"Got it!" she called out, rushing to the brunette's side. Hands trembling, she quickly splashed much more of the rubbing alcohol than necessary. It was insanely difficult to put the thread through the needle's eye, but she managed it after several tries. After tying the knot, she handed it to her, after nearly blacking out again. "D-done!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:00 pm
Kelis waited for the girl to come back her eyes finally looking around her and she noticed the horrible mess she had made. She cringed, she didn't mean to make such a mess but in her hurry she noticed that her blood was everywhere. Her mind wandered and she wondered about her Dad. She saw him get shot, and those men that attacked she knew them. What was this all for, the time machine? Why had they attacked in the first place? She felt her throat tighten as she thought about her Dad laying there bleeding out. She closed her eyes tightly trying to think about something else but the girl came back just in time or else she'd be in tears.

"You should close your eyes for this, you don't want to see this." She slowly removed the towel, the bleeding had slowed considerably. She took the needle and then began to slowly stitch the wound to close it. There was no holding in her painful groans. After she had stitched the wound she tied off the thread then reached for the nearby bandaged on the sink. "I'm done... thank you for your help." She bandaged her shoulder and after she was done she began to stand up slowly. "Sorry I made such a mess... I'll clean it up."  

Karnen

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:17 pm
"O-okay..." Anna did as she was told, breathing and keeping herself from freaking out. She shivered at the painful groans, not wanting to imagine how awful that must have been. It wasn't until the stranger spoke again that she decided to look. Now that the immediate danger had passed, she started to notice that something was very wrong with the stranger. Not only had she been shot, but the expression on her face was simply heartbreaking. She looked scared, or maybe upset? Both? Whatever it was, a pang of sympathy hit Anna like a ton of bricks. Strangely, she couldn't let this go. Frowning, she watched the girl bandage herself up.

"No, it's okay. I-I'll do it." Anna insisted, eying the hurt girl. "I don't know what's going on, but you don't look too good. My room is right across the hall. Go rest for a while - I won't bother you." It didn't seem right to make an injured person clean up their own blood, no matter how much it bothered her. If she hadn't been bogged down by sickness and tiredness, calling the police - or an ambulance - might have crossed her mind. As it was, she just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. Of course there were questions that Anna longed to ask, but something told her that now wasn't a good time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:32 pm
Kelis stared at the girl, "Are you... sure?" However when she insisted that she would clean up the mess, she didn't argue with her. She walked out of the bathroom slowly easing her body out the door and down the hall. When she came to a room that she guessed must have been her's. She sat down almost feeling the weight of the world upon her shoulders. What an awful day, and she still didn't know how she was going to stop the assassination attempt on this politician that she was supposed to prevent. She wasn't even aware that she was crying until she felt her cheeks wet with hot tears. Kelis closed her eyes as she silently cried to herself. She fell back onto the bed and layed there until sleep overtook her. Sleep gave her a calming peace, no nightmares, no dreams.

When she awoke her eyes opened up looking straight at the ceiling above her. She had a puzzled look on her face, forgetting where she was until it dawned on her that she was in a stranger's bed. Kelis bolted upright but much too quick for a stabbing pain struck her. She cringed, "Ahhh, damn."  

Karnen

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:14 pm
"Yeah, I'm sure." Anna insisted with a tired smile. "Go on, I've got it covered." When the stranger finally left, Anna finally lost her composure. Without so much as a warning, the bile rose up in her throat - thank goodness there was a toilet near by! After heaving out the minimal remains of last night's dinner, she cleaned herself off, got a drink of water from the sink, and began to work on the bathroom. Armed with a full roll of paper towels, bleach and a pair of gloves, she set to work. It wasn't an easy task, but she managed to do it in a matter of two hours, according to the clock. Anna groaned, feeling woozy and tired from the combination of not getting enough sleep, working too hard, and her blood phobia only made things worse. By the time she was done, the need to rest was heavily weighing down on her. There's no way I'm going to school today... she thought miserably, hoping that her mother wouldn't go through with the grounding. Perhaps playing up the sick factor would help? It was worth a try, anyway...

Sighing, Anna sat down and finally took the time to think about the situation she'd gotten into. Whoever this person was, they must have been in some kind of trouble - the wound on her shoulder looked serious. But why not go to a hospital? Why invade someone's home? Was she in with a gang? The mafia? Maybe she was a ruthless drug smuggler, hiding out from the cops...

So many ideas invaded Anna's thoughts, most of them very unlikely. Then again, wasn't the whole situation unlikely? She couldn't help but feel that something was entirely wrong with this scenario, for many good reasons. Hopefully, her kindness wouldn't cause her to get killed, or involved in something dangerous. With a loud yawn, Anna decided it was time for sleep. With any luck, she could get out her sleeping bag, without waking the stranger up. There would be time for questions later, when both of them were awake. Yeah, sleep. That sounded pretty good.

Unfortunately, the chance to sleep eluded Anna once more. For as she neared her door, she'd heard a cry of pain. "Ahhh, damn." Sighing to herself, she entered the room. "Hey, are you alright? Do you want to go to the hospital or something? I'm not doctor or anything, so I don't know if I can help you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:47 pm
When the girl walked in and asked her, "Hey, are you alright? Do you want to go to the hospital or something? I'm not doctor or anything, so I don't know if I can help you..."

Kelis shook her head, “No… I’m alright I just moved too fast.” With this injured shoulder she would have to heal up for a while. She could always travel back in time and stop the assassination attempt after she was healed. The benefits of having the power of time in your hands, you can go back and fix mistakes. “I’m Kelis Hawkins, it’s nice to meet you.” She had to figure out what to tell the girl if she asked questions. What could she tell her though that wouldn’t want her to report her to the cops? Well she had basic knowledge to stitch herself up and she had a gunshot wound. What would she think of her, probably a criminal, who else got shot in real life and knew how to fix themselves up. Not like she’d believe the real story, she’d think I was crazy. It sounded nuts just thinking about telling her but really what harm could there be in telling a young girl the truth? Who was she going to tell that would actually believe her?  

Karnen

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:40 pm
"No... I'm alright. I just moved too fast."

Anna frowned at the refusal to go to a hospital, but said nothing. Most people would have gone without question, so why not her? Maybe she's afraid of them. Either that, or she's got something to hide... Perhaps now would be the time to ask questions, to at least know what she'd gotten herself into. Anxiously, she wondered if it was something that would get her or her mom killed. What if gangsters burst in right now, and shot them both up? What if they knew she was harboring the stranger, and followed her home from school? Or worse, what if they arrived when her mother got off of work, and THEN started shooting up the place? Suddenly, she felt queasy again.

"I'm Kelis Hawkins, It's nice to meet you." The stranger said.

"Kelis..." she murmured, testing the name out. It was a small, sweet, yet unusual name that rolled off the tongue quite nicely. "That's a nice name. I'm Anna Fern. Welcome to my home." She gave a tight-lipped smile and sat down beside Kelis on her bed. "Can you tell me what's going on? Why'd you come into my bathroom like that - and why were you shot? I mean, I know it's rude to ask questions, but I spent hours cleaning up your blood so I think I deserve to know what's going on. Are you a criminal? Are people going to come and kill us?" The questions came out all at once, in a rush of air that seemingly left no room for breath. Once they ended, she felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her. Face flushed, she stared down at the wooden floor below.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:05 pm
She smiled softly as the girl said her name, "Kelis..." She seemed very sweet, she had felt bad that this stranger had to clean up all the blood in the bathroom. Especially since she seemed to have a fear of blood, she had looked as though she was going to pass out. "That's a nice name. I'm Anna Fern. Welcome to my home." Kelis knew it was going to be that time and she was right as the as the questions came flooding though. "Can you tell me what's going on? Why'd you come into my bathroom like that - and why were you shot? I mean, I know it's rude to ask questions, but I spent hours cleaning up your blood so I think I deserve to know what's going on. Are you a criminal? Are people going to come and kill us?" She took in a deep slow breath and let it out slowly her eyes coming to rest on Anna. “It’s quite a long story and…” She laughed softly, “I doubt you’ll even believe me, you’ll probably think I’m crazy…”

Her fingers drummed against her knee as she gathered her thoughts on where to start, “I’m Private First Class Kelis Hawkins, I’m 19 years old and I’ve been assigned to stop an assassination attempt. I was born in 2025 I’ve traveled back in time to the year 2014.” She stopped suddenly her eyes now focusing on the window. She stood up a look of wonder on her face as she stepped toward the window and opened it. She took a deep breath, breathing in the fresh air and gazing up at the blue sky. She had forgotten what the sky looked like and how fresh the air smelled, she hadn’t been up on the surface in years and it was only safe to go out in an environmental suit. “I know how it sounds, it sounds nuts I know but it’s the truth. The scientists built a time machine and sent me back, I’m the first and they’re supposed send others when they complete another.”  

Karnen

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:37 pm
"It's quite a long story and..." The brunette laughed softly. "I doubt you'll even believe me, you'll probably think I'm crazy..." Anna said nothing, waiting patiently for the explanation to start. Kelis drummed her fingers against her knee, seemingly lost in thought. "I'm Private First Class Kelis Hawkins, I'm 19 years old and I've been assigned to stop an assassination attempt. I was born in 2025. I've traveled back in time to the year 2014." Whatever Anna had expected to hear, it wasn't that. She didn't know how to react at first, except to gape stupidly at her. Kelis then paused suddenly, opened up the bedroom window and took a deep breath. There was a sense of wonder about the way she gazed up at the clear, blue sky. Gazing intently at her, Anna caught what was a definite, genuine smile. She's pretty when she smiles like that. Her face flushed again, as Kelis continued to speak. "I know how it sounds, it sounds nuts, but Ii know it's the truth. The scientists built a time machine and sent me back, I'm the first and they're supposed to send others when they complete another." Her smile quickly faded.

Anna wasn't quite sure what to say. On the one hand, she highly doubted that time travel was even possible, let alone happened to someone she would happen to meet. And yet, it seemed like such a far-fetched lie to come up with on the spot. If Kelis were truly a criminal, why not come up with a simpler story - one that would be believable and tug at her heartstrings? Was Kelis simply insane? It would explain where the story had come from, but up until now, she seemed to be as sane as anyone else. And truthfully, perhaps selfishly, part of her wanted to believe such a thing. To be involved in something this grand - no matter how small a role - was something that went above and beyond the stories in her books and shows. It was crazy, but enough to keep her invested at least.

"I see..." She said neutrally. "Please continue?"  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces