Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer for friends in dark places.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shalria

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:44 pm
Hi!

One of my friends from highschool is 20 years old, single, and pregnant. Unfortunately, she has a lot of problems with herself and has treated a lot of people poorly (including myself) because of that. Thus, she doesn't have any support friendwise and is very lonely. She is also an athiest/agnostic.

Another of my friends is in a similar situation. She recently has been accused of some pretty bad things, and has lost many of her friends as a result. She is also suffering from depression and is an athiest/agnostic.

Both of these women are struggling with deep loneliness, depression, and a lack of love.

Please pray that God will show Himself in their lives soon and they will receive His loving grace.

Amen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:11 am
I'll keep them in my prayers. heart  

Lindpen

Smitten Pumpkin

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:55 am
shalria

Lindpen

I'll pray for them. Also, in my local church where I assist the youth and young adults, we have three members going on mission trips.
Two of them are already out, having left on May 28 and June 7 respectively to Jamaica and China. A close personal friend of mine is going to Cuba in a little over a week and a half for a third time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Lindpen

Thanks to you both.

I'll keep you and your friends in my prayers. heart  

shalria

Beloved Friend

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:23 pm
*praying*

Also you can be the light for them. I know that they are right now in bad emotion and tend to just close themselves.

I recommend you just to be caring and listen to them. Giving your time and listening to their stories will help them a lot! When they start to open their heart, they can see Christ in you =)  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games