Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Hidden 'Ocean' Discovered Deep Underground Near Earth's Core

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:05 am
Genesis 7:11
In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month--on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.

Emphasis mine.

Quote from a Norwegian newspaper;

- Vi skal være takknemlige for dette reservoaret nede i dypet. Hvis det ikke var der, ville vannet vært på jordas overflate, og fjelltopper ville være alt som tittet fram, sier Steven Jacobsen.

- We should be thankful for this reservoir down in the deep. If it was not there, the water would be on earth's surface, and mountaintops would be all that was surfacing, Steven Jacobsen says.

Jacobsen is a professor of Nortwestern-universitetet in Evanston, Illinois.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:08 pm
Garland-Green
Genesis 7:11
In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month--on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.

Emphasis mine.

Quote from a Norwegian newspaper;

- Vi skal være takknemlige for dette reservoaret nede i dypet. Hvis det ikke var der, ville vannet vært på jordas overflate, og fjelltopper ville være alt som tittet fram, sier Steven Jacobsen.

- We should be thankful for this reservoir down in the deep. If it was not there, the water would be on earth's surface, and mountaintops would be all that was surfacing, Steven Jacobsen says.

Jacobsen is a professor of Nortwestern-universitetet in Evanston, Illinois.

This mayb be already known, but there are a few planets beyond Pluto. http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/03/27/planet-past-pluto-new-discovery-redefines-solar-system-edge/ (Note: A bit of a secular slant)  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items