Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:42 pm
Humanity once Entered something called the golden age in which we were able to terraform our planet’s moon and 5 of the planets in our solar system. This was a time of prosperity beyond the imaginings of those born before or after. We humans discovered in this era that magic did indeed exist, and could be manipulated and even simulated with our most advanced technologies. Even during this golden age, Humanity still waged war against itself, and different worlds warred with each other for supremacy, even in the greatest period of technological, medical, and magical advancement humanity had ever seen. Human life spans increased 5 fold. However, something came and stopped our wars, stopped our time of advancement, and annihilated our populations on worlds other than earth. Alien beings who believed our worlds belonged to them and believed us to be vermin. We were quickly and expertly driven into the darkest corner of desperation. Our civilizations were almost all destroyed. After the apocalypse that ended the golden age, Humanity created a new weapon. A blend of technology and magic. The Interspecies Bridge. Appearing to be little more than a golden medallion, the interspecies bridge is a cross of nano technology and magic that when crushed, or crumbled, will reform the user’s body into a cross of human and two species of animal. When the user decides to end the transformation, it will reverse; rendering the user human again and the interspecies bridge will reform perfectly for future reuse. Also known as Anthromorphers, these medallions are useful tools for combat and transportation and they have become valuable weapons against Humanity’s enemies. This technology has given us hope. And with it, we will take back what is ours. As long as there is hope, We will never be extinguished. Now, Take Your place in this fight for survival. Grab an Anthromorpher, a weapon, and water rations you can find. Your basic training is over. Now The real battle begins

(Yes we were quite inspired by the game Destiny when making this rp. Just to get that out of the way for everyone. please send your character profiles to me by mail)

Human character sheet

Gaianame:
Name:
Personality:
Weapons: (For when your human. limited to 2 guns and one melee weapon. Dual weaponry considered as 1 weapon)
Your Bridge's animal(s):
What skills does your bridge give you: (Keep it below 5 skills)
Bio:
Human Appearance:
Anthromorpher Appearance:
Other:

Exo character sheet

Because Exo are sentient machines and have limits built in, their usage of the interspecies bridge technology is limited by time. Each time an Exo uses the interspecies bridge, it activates the Interspecies bridge parts matrix, which is a device that allows exo to transform. It does this by literally becoming the parts needed to make the transformation happen, which will then attach themselves to the exo’s body. Because the Exo are machines, each use of the Interspecies bridge has an inherent time limit of about 60 minutes or one hour in rp time before their body begins to over heat and must jettison the extra parts, which will (after being jettisoned) then come together to reform the Interspecies Bridge Parts Matrix. Because of this inherent problem, Exo are permitted to own and carry as many as two Interspecies Bridges.

Gaianame:
Character Name:
Personality:
Original Reason for being built:
Bio:
Weapons In normal form: (Limited to three weapons. Dual weapons still considered two weapons. No vehicles allowed.)
Normal Appearance:
Animals of Interspecies Bridge one: (max of two)
Animals of Interspecies Bridge two: (max of two)
Appearance resulting from Primary Interspecies Bridge Parts Matrix:
Appearance resulting from Secondary Interspecies Bridge Parts Matrix:
What Abilities does the Primary Bridge give you after the I.B.P.M. has done its job: (Keep it under 5. That means 4 or less.)
What Abilities does the Secondary Bridge give you after the I.B.P.M. has done its job: (Keep it under 5. That means 4 or less.)
Other: (miscellaneous info or info that doesn‘t fit in the other fields above goes here.)

Awoken Character sheet

Because Of the awoken's inherently magical or otherworldly nature, they are able to use the interpecies bridge with up to three animals, and can gain up to 6 abilities from the use of the interspecies bridge.A drawback for awoken is an inherent problem with being able to use anthromorphers with three species, is that you literally can't control yourself after you transform. You go feral, becoming a wild beast that can't be controlled. the guidline for an awoken is 20 minutes of using the bridge, but any longer and it will be harder to maintain their own conscience. any longer then 30 minutes is forbidden.

Gaianame:
Name:
Personality:
Weapons: ( limited to 2 guns and one melee weapon. Dual weaponry considered as 1 weapon)
Your Bridge's animal(s) sad up to 3 animals)
What skills does your bridge give you: (6 skills max)
Bio:
Awoken Appearance:
Anthromorpher Appearance:
Other:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:43 pm
Characters

Gaianame: FoxBoyBlader
Name: Sebastian Kitz
Personality: Bold, Adventurous, scrappy, mischievous, resourceful, a day dreamer
Weapons: Dual tech swords, Dual Pistols, Sniper Rifle
Your Bridge's animal(s): Fox
What skills does your bridge give you: Extreme: Agility, Kinetic vision, Combat Prowess, Weapon Master
Bio: Sebastian volunteered for this experimental project so that mankind can return to being a space faring species, He was told stories of the golden age when he was a child, He wanted to live in that time, but time and life had other plans, So it was simple. Take back what was rightfully ours, and destroy anything or anyone that stops us.
Human Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anthromorpher Appearance: User Image
Other: tends to explore on his own often when in a new place.

Gaianame: Wire_Colossus
Name: Big Benjamin Jackson
Personality: Benjamin is a man
Weapons: Dual Hand cannons, Sniper Rifle, Dual Scythes
Your Bridge's animal(s): Centipede and Big Horn Ram
What skills does your bridge give you: His anthromorpher form grants him incredible speed and agility which aid him in combat as well as in travel. It also grants him incredible impact resistance for head of collisions, as well as Superior climbing.
Bio: Benjamin’s grandfather lived though the end of the golden age, and was one of the pioneers of the Interspecies Bridge technology. The old man Filled Benjamin’s head with dreams of a better future, and gave Benjamin the resolve to become the soldier he is today.
Human Appearance: Benjamin, contrary to his nickname, is actually a rather normal sized man. His nickname big comes from his heart. He has more determination than most men, and as result does some very crazy things. He stands 5ft 4 and weighs at most 130 pounds. He has shoulder length slightly curly brown hair, a square jaw, big ears and small pointed nose. He has hazel eyes and is a lean build. He wears shabby looking long pants and boots, and wears light armor on his arms. His has pale skin and a scar on his left cheek in the pattern of a spider web.
Anthromorpher Appearance: In anthromorpher form, Benjamin is centaur whose lower body is an eight legged ram and whose head is adorned with the horns of a ram. His furred lower body is brown in color, with black markings, and he has exoskeletal armor covering his spine from the back of his skull to the tip of his short tail.
Other: Benjamin has a habit of climbing and of exploring high places.

Gaianame: molly the crazy angel
Name: Molly Neo
Personality: nice, serious when it counts, has depressed moments but bounces back quickly
Weapons: cross bow, dagger
Your Bridge's animal(s): Cat
What skills does your bridge give you:Quick thinking, agility, flexibility, strength, balance
Bio: Molly had always been a cat person so she became a vet to work with big cats. One day she was turned into one from an amulet and she was so happy that she got to be her favorite animal
Human Appearance: User Image
Anthromorpher Appearance: User Image
Other:

Name: Goliath Williams
Personality: Goliath is a gentle giant when outside of combat, but as soon as he activates his anthromorpher, he becomes a foul tempered brute. Goliath is well known for his loyalty and sense of what is right and wrong. As well as for his tenacity or outright stubbornness.
Weapons: 1 hand cannon, 1 rocket launcher, dual combat knives.
Your Bridge's animal(s): Hippopotamus and common flea
What skills does your bridge give you: From the flea, he gains extraordinary agility, able to cover a full half mile of terrain in a single jump. What’s more, He can control the distance he jumps, or choose to jump his full distance or only part of it, or even just a fraction of it. He also gains insane impact resistance, able to fall from incredible heights and not be harmed. From the hippo, he gains insanely accelerated healing, as well as tremendous strength.
Bio: Goliath is an example of a man who has been through countless battles. He is a veteran of the battle field and has been a soldier most of his life. He now serves mostly as a combat instructor, though he teaches in the field, and actually competes with his students to get the most kills.
Human Appearance: Goliath is named well, for he is a giant. Because of an ancient growth disorder that is now rendered harmless by advances in gene therapy, Goliath stands 9ft tall and weighs over 360 pounds. He is a strong able bodied man of 85 years, relatively young for a human in such times. He is strong and powerful, having a muscular build without the use of his anthromorpher. He has big hands and feet, a broad nose, and different colored eyes. His left eye is green, his right eye is blue. He has shoulder length straight black hair that he has dyed a dark green at the ends, and he keeps his hair parted to the sides so as to keep it out of his eyes. His skin is a dark tan and his arms and back are covered in scars from his past battles.
Anthromorpher Appearance: Once the anthromorpher activates Goliath gets even bigger. He grows an additional 5ft taller, and quintuples his weight. His skin thickens into incredibly tough hide and he lower canines become tusks. He gains a second pair of arms, and his skin then covers itself in thick black exoskeletal armor.
Other:

Character Name: Argus
Personality: Argus is a bit more adventurous than most, being almost like a man who never grew out of his rebellious stage. He’s near impossible to control, and does what he wants when he wants. But he wasn’t always like this. There was a time when he was obedient.
Original Reason for being built: to be a replacement son in the permanent absence of family.
Bio: Argus was originally built to replace the dead son of a elderly man who had no other family. The exo was originally intended to keep the old man company until the man died, but that didn’t die for another 30 years after Argus was built. In that time He cared for the man a great deal, however, He was shortly after shut down. He has recently been rebooted with his memories wiped, just like all other exo have.
Weapons In normal form: 1 hand cannon, 1 shotgun, and 1 full auto machine gun with explosive armor piercing rounds.
Normal Appearance: Argus is a fairly bulky exo, but is also considered average. He has a red Mohawk like metal feature on the top of his head. On his pitch black head. His eyes are solid white and give off small amounts of light.
Animals of Interspecies Bridge one: Centipede and Orangutan
Animals of Interspecies Bridge two: Bombardier Beetle and Eagle
Appearance resulting from Primary Interspecies Bridge Parts Matrix: When Argus uses his primary anthromorpher, His I.B.P.M. or Interspecies Bridge Parts Matrix will transform him by literally becoming the parts he needs in order to transform, which will then attach to him. In the case of the primary interspecies bridge, The device becomes 5 pairs of mechanical ape arms, a back hunch or dorsal hump, hand like feet attachments, and a long tail lined with finger like mechanical centipede legs. The hunch attaches to his upper back, which then serves as a mount for the 5 pairs of mechanical ape arms and the mechanical tail to attach to. Then the hand like feet attachments attach to his feet to complete the transformation.
Appearance resulting from Secondary Interspecies Bridge Parts Matrix: When Argus uses his secondary anthromorpher, His I.B.P.M. or Interspecies Bridge Parts Matrix will transform him by literally becoming the parts he needs in order to transform, which will then attach to him. In the case of the secondary interspecies bridge, The device becomes a set of leg armor, a helmet, and back armor. The back armor has a pair of robotic eagle wings on it, the back of the leg armor has propulsion jets on it, and the helmet has build in optical targeting systems.
What Abilities does the Primary Bridge give you after the I.B.P.M. has done its job: Mastered climbing, highly enhanced strength and dexterity. Dodeca-wielding (wielding twelve weapons at once)
What Abilities does the Secondary Bridge give you after the I.B.P.M. has done its job: Flight, advanced targeting, highly enhanced speed and agility.
Other:  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:02 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:29 pm
Story begins in the last refuge of mankind, Earth. however it did not mean the enemy haven't reached it. Many cities and small towns were now ruins of the past, humanity pushed back into walled off cities..... for their first step to reclaim what they lost... Humanity must expel the aliens form their birthworld. From one of these cities, called Ark, a ship flew out and deep into the wilds. within it a pilot was carrying certain passengers into what looked like enemy territory.

One of the passengers was sitting and leaning against the back of his seat.... head facing the ceiling staring blankly in deep thought, his hand holding the barrel of his sniper rifle as if it were a hiking stick.....

"Sigh... I couldn't sleep guys.... I guess I was too excited after all..." he spoke  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:57 pm
Molly yawned as she groggily woke up. "Well I was like that too, but I couldn't help but pass out." she said as she stretched. She made sure her arrows for her cross bow were all there and she sharpened her dagger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:02 pm
Across from Him was a man of rather short stature who was holding his anthromorpher in his hand; tracing his thumb over it idly. "Battle is not as fun as you envision it to be. Especially when you realize your enemy out numbers you and they have guns too."

Then He looked at his two companions and asked, "What Species did you two pick for your anthromorphers?"  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:11 pm
"The cat amulet chose me." Molly said with a smile as she looked at it and saw the cat symbol on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:14 pm
"Fox...." he was silent for a moment before speaking again "And it wasn't the fighting I was excited about" he then finally peeled his gaze away form the ceiling and faced the other two. "I was excited to finally be outside the city....." he smiled as he pulled out anthromorpher as well.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:19 pm
"I chose centipede and big horn ram. A combination that lets me take the fight to the enemy up close and personal." Then he smiled though it didn't last. "I'm glad to be out of the city too. But from what I hear, We're going to be observed while in combat. Like we're going to be graded as if we were still in school."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:31 pm
"Well I'm used to school. Just got out after finishing my Vet degree." Molly said as she put her dagger away and looked out the window. "I've only been out once...never really wanted to come back." she said with a shiver.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:36 pm
"It's fine if they grade me, I'll just come back if I fail anyway" he then turned to Molly. "You were outside?! How? Thats amazing!" before the conversation could continue everything was flashing red, they were nearing the drop zone. Sebastian got up and strapped up his gear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:38 pm
Molly was glad the alarm went off cause it distracted Sebastian and she got her things ready as well.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:42 pm
As the drop zone light turned on, Benjamin strapped his gear on and pocketed his anthromorpher. He held a scythe in each hand. They were much shorter than the historical gardening tool, but they were effective killing tool. He'd destroyed a fair number of training dummies with them during his training.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:06 pm
Sebastian whispered in Molly's ear. "You gotta tell me more about how you got out later. I've been looking for an exit for ages when I was a kid." he then walked ahead to the rear hatch as it slowly started to open and the loud sound of the engines and wind filling the air. apparently they would be jumping off. it was going to be a quick drop to avoid as much attention to them as possible.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:13 pm
Molly blushed a little at how close Sebastian had gotten but shook it off when the hatch opened. Molly walked over to it and when it was at the point, she jumped out without a parachute.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff