akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:21 pm
spartan309

Mirai was a normal girl until the age of eight. Her mothered died forcing her to live with her alcoholic, abusive father. At 16 Mirai was the top student in the school and her father stopped paying the bills leaving Mirai to pay them by tutoring kids at school.

Nicholas is a rebellious, cocky, arrogant boy corrupted by drinking, smoking and keeping up the status of the party animal who couldn't care less about anything.

Nicholas's grades suffer forcing to get a tutor. Mirai is the one put up to job. She struggles her own problems and at the same time try to teach the arrogant boy who could care less about learning or anything.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:24 pm
☆ M i r a i ♥ H a r u s o m a ☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mirai left the house before her dad woke up with the intentions of avoiding him.As she walked to school she sighed realizing she had to tutor this afternoon."Damn these kids." She mumbled to her self as she walked into the school building. She found her class and was one of the first ones in.
More people entered soon after the bell rang for class to start.Mirai stared out the window then quickly turned toward the teacher once she started talking. She called up Mirai since she was class representative to tell of their classes standings"Good morning!" She said standing in front of the class with a fake smile."According to records We must bring our class average up by at least 20 points to get into national standards." Her eyes narrowed at the boy in black. "Some students are brushing this off their shoulders, but besides those student we can get our class above the rest."Mirai said crossing her arms still looking at the boy.Nicholas. It was the boy she would have to tutor from now on.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:49 pm
ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

The boy who Mirai was staring out with intense eyes wasn't even paying attention. In fact, he was sound asleep! Nicholas didn't sleep, out partying all night as usual, so he did he sleep in school, despite what all the teachers and Miria keep telling him. He didn't listen or cared. It's a wonder he even came to class today! You could smell smoke on him, his clothes reeking with it. This was a normal thing for him and he is eighteen so he can legally smoke now despite his past year of it already. He's supposed to have Mirai tutor him today, but what are the chances he'll even show up, let alone remember?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:09 pm

User Image

Mirai sighed as she looked around.My good grades are a waste in this class. She thought to herself. She grabbed a stack of papers from the teachers desk and passed them out. Once she reached Nicholas's desk she kicked his chair."Do your sleeping at home!"She hissed slamming a paper on the side of his desk. Once she finished passing out the papers she set the rest back on the teachers desk and went back to her own. She looked over a Nicholas wondering how she was going to be able to teach someone so hopeless.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:18 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

The rattle from the kick woke up sleepy beauty, his eyes groggy with heavy bags under them. "But I'm never even home..." He uttered with a yawn, looking at Mirai with lazy and uncaring eyes, tired but knowing it'd piss her off even more. He sighed and looked away towards the window, lazily resting his head on his hand as he looked at the passing cars and pedestrians, wanting a smoke pretty badly about now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:37 pm

User Image

Mirai grit her teeth then turned her attention away from Nicholas and toward her assignment.She couldn't focus on her work. She had too many thoughts racing through her head but she managed to finish.
Later Mirai picked up all the paper: Even Nicholas's blank paper.She gave him a dirty look then just walked off to put the papers on the teachers desk.Then minutes later the teacher stepped up to talked for awhile lecturing about some meaningless terms.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas started to doze off in class as usual, but looked up at Mirai when she picked up his paper, untouched and ready to use for some other kid who actually cared about school. As the teacher started to spout nonsense that'd only go above Nick's head, he'd take glances at Mirai to see what she was doing, mostly out of boredom but a bit to just check her out. She was a short-tembered bomb sure, but he wasn't about to lie about how good looking she was. He's heard that a few have tried to flirt with her to only get a cold gaze and even some ridicule like "dating is for people who don't focus enough in school" or something like that. The point is she's hot, but stone cold.

Every now and then Nick would take a peek at the clock in between his little looks at Mirai and the window. It was as if the teachers words were actually slowing down time, making seconds feel like hours. He'd groan out of boredom, but he already has enough problems in the school as is. He just wanted out so he could go smoke and find where tonights parties are at.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:06 am

User Image

Mirai sat focused on the lesson but couldn't help but feel Nicholas's gaze every once and awhile but only took the time to role her eyes instead of looking back. Minutes before the bell was supposed to ring Mirai passed out more papers."This is tonight's homework. Review for the Exams in afew weeks."She put extra papers on Nicholas's desk."It's your tutoring papers for after school.I don't know why I waste my time I'm not even expecting you'll come." She said mumbling in a annoyed tone giving him a cold look. Minutes later the bell rang.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:27 am
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

It was obvious that Nick wasn't gonna even look at the papers, but he gave a slight smirk when Mirai complained about him under her breath, receiving her cold stare and giving her a uncaring look back. What mattered now is the bell had rung, school is over, he can finally get out and smoke.

Heading to the roof (like every other high school anime), he took comfort into his hands called a cigarette and lighter, popped it in his mouth, and lit it, enjoy his nicotine as he let the smoke escape through his lips. It felt amazing, finishing one rather quickly and lightning a second with almost no time in between.

As he smoked, he stared at the clouds, enjoying the peace and quite for a bit, knowing in a few hours he'll have loud music and crowds of drunk teens around him partying. He let his mind wander around different thoughts. He thought about the parties, his busy parents, even Mirai and how much she tried to help him despite him being a lost cause. Nick thought more about it, a chuckle escaping his lips. "That hot-head must be sitting in the tutoring room right now, wondering if I'll make some surprise entrance and actually show up..." He said to himself, thinking it was a joke. He had no idea how hard life is for her, how much of an opposite she really is to him not only in personality, but standard of living.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:42 am

User Image

Mirai sighed as the bell rang. She walked to the tutoring room with a stack of paper she thought she might as well grade in her spare time. Standards say she must wait ten minutes and blah blah blah.Just a whole lot of stuff that didnt even matter.Mirai began to grade papers not paying attention to the clock hoping time would go slow so she wouldn't have to go home.She rested her head on the desk and as all the ideas raced in her mind she slowly drifted to sleep.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:45 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Finishing his second stick, Nick thought he'd grace Mirai with his presence, maybe see if she'd want to go to a party. He was going with the idea she'd say no, knowing how much of a bookworm she is, but the more the merrier.
He entered to tutoring room, quickly noticing that Miria was asleep. It was strange, seeing he without her glaring or yelling at him. He kinda liked it, let him seeing how cute she really was even though he kinda found her hot-headness attractive. Not having anything better to do until the sun was down, he sat down and watched her sleep, enjoying the sight. If she woke up, he could tease her and joke like he always did.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:15 pm

User Image

Mirai awoke later, leaning up rubbing her eyes.She looked around until her vision cleared. She noticed Nicholas and jumped back in her seat not expecting him to be there."Eh! What are you doing here!" She said before remembering he was supposed to be in for tutoring, but she couldn't think of why he actually came. Her face turned bright red knowing that he was watching her sleep."Well don't let me deprive you of your drinking time." She said with a yawn then crossing her arms.She didn't bother giving him any look, she probably couldn't in her state of being half asleep.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:30 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas only smiled, seeing how surprised Mirai was when she woke from her little nap. "I thought I pop in and say hi for fun, but decided to wait a bit until you woke up from your nap." He told her, seeing her start to put her angry face on but not go all the way with it. "I also thought I'd ask if you'd want to go to a party with me." He walked over to her, seeing the slight bags in her eyes. "All this work any no play makes for a dull life. Maybe some dancing and loud music will loosen you up a bit." He wasn't expecting a yes, but it was worth a try asking regardless. "If you come, maybe I'll take this tutoring thing a little more seriously." He then hinted, throwing a little persuasion in there to see if it'd sway her choice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:06 pm

User Image

Mirai rolled her eyes."Oh I'm flattered." She said with an obvious attitude. "I don't have time for stuff like that." She said standing up.Speaking of time Miari looked at the clock and went into panic. "oh no." She mumbled. Her hands began to shake. "I-I have to go or else... She glanced at Nicholas."Nevermind." She mumbled again. "You have tutoring tomarrow!" She said not in a angry manner but in a manner that made her fear obvious. She rushed down the hallway trying to make it home as fast as possible. She knew she was already in trouble for being this late.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:14 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

When she saw the clock, her mood just changed to something Nick thought he'd never see. She sounded scared, not even yelling at him angrily like she usually did. It honestly felt unsettling to Nick, never seeing her be so scared. He watched her run out, seemingly reckless as she made through the halls. "Does she have some insane curfew?" He raised an eyebrow in confusion. What he just saw, he didn't like. He'd rather have hot-headed Mirai than a scared Mirai. In any case, she was gone now, Nicholas casually walking out the school doors. With a sigh, he shrugged it off, knowing she'll be back to her usual self tomorrow. "Now then... Where are the parties tonight?" He grinned, talking a casual stroll home as he checked out usuals for the down lo on some wicked parties.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff