Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
Olympian Code: Meruki -Won by Yume-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

This is the scripture for the Olympus Twelve's Merukimon, god of nature and instinct. Can you out-hunt this legendary Digimon?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:48 pm
Curled up in the dark night, he could hear the twigs slowly snapping, breathing heavily Alexandra held his knees. The ground shook, a foot landed imprinting the ground in front of the tight hole in the tree where Alex was hiding. Breathing faster he had tears in his eyes, gnawing at his lip he felt the gooey blood slowly leak out as he clawed at his legs. The foot slowly lifted and left, breathing heavily he coutend. "1....2.....3.....4....5...." counting longer he finally made it to the number 60. Nodding he stood up and slowly started walking, feeling the grass and twigs slowly brake he looked at the night sky. "No moon...NO sun...nothing..." He said and continue to walk where ever he felt was the right way.

Walking for what felt like hours he had not heard a peep, no one was around and this frightened him. The sudden sound of a water perked Alex up, quickly running towards it he felt the sweat drip down his face, he could feel the heart beating quickly, and he could feel the leaves on branches smack him in the face. Gnawing on his own lip more out of pleasure he burst through into a giant opening, glancing down he saw water. The fear went away, or so he thought. Alex heard the sound of foot steps that shook the ground, breathing rapidly out of fear he jumped. Screaming he felt the wind rushing through his body, the water growing close, and suddenly splashed into the water. Going deep under water he began to quickly swim up, the water was thick and cold which made him feel nothing but joy in his body.

Finally making it up for air he starred up at the cliff, a figure watched him, sadly he couldn't make out who it was but at the same time he couldn't care anymore though. Swimming away he made it to the shore, climbing up on it he breathed gently. "Today is the day...the hunted...becomes the hunter..." He said seriously. Picking up a giant branch and what sharp stone he could find he slowly walked through the forest. The branch he had picked up was thick and rough, the stone was smooth with a sharp point at the end. It resembled a arrow head but the rock was to bulky to be a arrow head fully. Looking around he saw some vines, grabbing a hold of the vine he slowly climbed up it lifted his knees. Dropping his body weight the vine broke. Falling he landed on his back and let out a sigh of pain, standing up he took the rock and used the vine to wrap it around the branch and tie it down.

Alex slowly used the excess vines to tie the weapon to his back, he then began to pick up branches and more vines that he could find. It was a long sorrow hour he guessed but the sun slowly started rise. Alex turned and shoved the branches into the ground making a small square base, the branches where close together and he left a gap in front. It was a 6x3 foot base, he had enough room to sleep now and that made him happy. Putting leaves up on top he had a nice leaf roof, but he knew this wasn't the end of it.

Slowly walking he grabbed branch after branch and vine after vine, he had yet to see animals or fruit he could use for food so he knew he had to go out and take the b*****d out with him. After a good half a day getting branches and vines he went back to the small base. Getting on his knees he began to sharpen the sticks, pushing a rock against it he sharpened the branches, this was how he spent the rest of the day.

Finishing he looked at his bloody blistered hands and sighed. Picking up the branches he started to tie the vines, the branches attaching to each other, setting it down he slowly climbed up the nearest tree. Tieing the vine to one of the branches to make a pulley system he slid down and landed with a thud, taking the vine he slowly pulled up the trap. The trap was four branches tied together making a square, he had then tied a branch cutting the square in half, and then tied branches making a X in the box making the base. Tieing the sharp branches pointing up to the base he tied the vine under it and slowly pulled it up letting the weapon point down. Tieing it to the ground branch he smiled and copied it all over the area, hiding in his hut he waited. The sound of his traps going off filled the air, pulling out his poorly crafted weapon he prepared for the worse. The sound of the closest trap to the door was heard, and everything went quite.

Alex waited, and was tiered. Slowly he peeked out to see a creature starring down at him. breathing heavily he starred, the beast starring back as Alex panted. "W-What are you..." He asked as the monster slowly grinned, "I...am...a Digimon..." His voice was rough as his foot lifted slamming down towards his face as everything went black. The sound of coughing filled the air, the metal clinking filled Alex's ears, and a smile grew on Alex face as he sat down a helmet. Alex was sitting in his room, his computer flashing as it said 'You Lose.'. Laughing Alex rubbed his head, "Maybe next time I should keep moving and build some better weapons and armor!" Alex said as he clicked enter and the game reset, "But a human fighting a Digimon.....Its a impossible win." He said laughing as he tried again, and again, and again.

FIN.  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:28 pm
An archaic man stood at the back of the tavern staring in disbelief at the ceiling. Sitting here with his buddies like he did near every night, he swore he could hear the voice of-. No, it can not be true. Sitting back down he was cold to his companions who were all staring at him expectantly, wondering what in the world he could be thinking. A minute passed, and then the man shakily stood to his feet once more, sure this time the voice had come from within, not from someone else in this tavern. For the life of him he could not tell who the voice belonged to, but it's instructions were clear. He was to tell the story of his greatest hunt. Looking down, his milky blue eyes studied the darkened silhouette of his marred, nearly fingerless left hand. Even at a foot away his hand was almost foreign to him. His mind was still good though. He searched for his own greatest hunt. After a minute he made up his mind on what he considered to be his finest hour, and boldly he stood to his feet. Cane in hand he walked across the dim pub until he stood where he could feel the slowly dieing fire at his back. Opening his mouth he began on his tale, the greatest hunt he ever had.

"I was young... ambitious... I was also a little crazy at this point on the idea of proving myself because I had already failed in that category so hard. I wanted to please my boss. I had been in this world... the Digital world for about seven months. I had met a fair share of the digimon partners I would meet along the way. Bearmon and Kokabuterimon were by my side day and night, never stored away as data or away from my side. And Hermmon, well, that creature was too much for me to handle so it was out, but where it was during this tale I honestly could not tell you. As I was saying though, I was searching high and low for the best stories. I would get commentaries back from my boss, hearing how people liked my work. It was exhausting, the camera had been on for seven months straight, night or day, awake or sleeping, I was being filmed, and so was the world around me. Ratings were high at first, but six months in competition entered the digital world and out network took a huge hit. The other guy was charming and had a swarm of scantily clad girls in the digital world with him. I was adventuring and he was... well he was giant playboy. Antylamon was his primary partner for crying out loud.

I needed a story, I needed something which would capture the audiences attention and place DTVinc on the headlines for weeks. My boss wanted me sleeping no more than 5 hours a night and i was doing my best. Exploring caverns, oceans, and even the sky. I found loads of new data, and new digimon all over the place but it was not enough. they demanded more. I was on a hunt for my lively hood. If I didn't bring them a killer story within the month, they were going to fire me and support a new character. I caused mayhem I forged natural disasters, I even made myself look like a superhero/vigilante at on point but to no avail. Ratings were plummeting even more as other companies began arriving and videoing the digital world. Finally I found my big break. As I tread through the peaks of freezeland I hit some ice that was not as melted as it looked to be. I began to plummet, Bearmon and kokabuterimon watched my descent into darkness, but I wasnt about to die on camera. Using my digivce I transformed Kokabuterimon into Bladekuwagumon and the blade stag beetle monster flew beneath my feet acting as a hover board for me. It was not powerful enough to lift though, so slowly I was taken into the ground of the earth. A great chasm in the ice had been made years ago and the mountain that so many had assumed to be solid was actually hallow in places. At the bottom of the rift I was in total darkness. I could hear nothing, see nothing, and even my sense of taste and smell seemed to be numbed by the frozen tundra I had unearthed. My fingers were cold, but I had no choice, I had to keep going. I had Bearmon revert to data momentarily and then come back out once he reached the bottom of the pit with me. We began to try and get some of my equipment working, but aside from the hand crank camera, nothing would work. I would be off the air for a while it seemed, the last thing the viewers saw was me plummeting to my apparent death.

I did not know it then, but my producer had me declared dead, and then immediately went and hired someone else to come to the digital world in my place. As I walked I was still committed to the cause, this hand was used to crank that stupid camera day and night for almost a week I walked. I had provisions so it wasnt the end of the world, but being in the complete darkness for a week will make you start to go insane. I had my digimon come out and try to make light or find way out but none of them were strong enough, only kokabuterimon and bearmon had their ultimate stages, and theither of tem could sustain light. So we walked. After an eternity of darkness had passed, I heard a fierce growl behind me and a feint trace of light. Turning about a Leomon species I had never seen before stood almost twice my height. 'Why are you here!' it asked in a stern enough manner that my legs went limp momentarily. I opened my mouth to speak, but before sounds left my lips it yelled out 'LEAVE' and bounded over my head.

The light began to fade quickly and I knew I had to do something fast. I warp digivolved Kokabuterimon to metallifekabuterimon and had him use bursts of his homing lasers on the leomon variant. The beams were not fast enough to catch the orange flicker of flame on the horizon of my site, but by firing them constantly they provided a trail. Our feet were numb as we ran after the lion monster, but finally two hours later we took a turn and were ushered into light. I was blinded, but ad never been so joyous to be in pain in my entire life. As soon as I could I stood and started running again, chaising the lion, but it wasnt far. We heard the growls a ways off before we reached the creature as it was batting away lasers which had been following it. 'Why have you followed my you fools'! the creature demanded. Humbly I fell to my knees as my digivice identified the digimon before me as regulumon. King of the Leodigimon. 'S-s-s-so c-cold' I finally managed to utter as a response before the regal being turned in a huff. 'Very well human, you have come this far, you must be meant to come a little further then.'

As regulumon stalked off through a stone arch way the ice gave way to stone. Stoically we padded the stone bricks beneath us. I peacefully entertained my eyes by watching the torchlight bounce around the walls, happily licking the slowly warming bricks with its wondrous light. 'How long?' The lion finally asked implying my time in the underground tundra.
'Days, maybe a week or two. I walked forever'
The Lion Growled as he reached a large bronze door carved with archaic letters I had never seen before. 'You walked underneath the dark ocean my boy. Endless darkness above and beneath. Your punishment for your transgression will be your eyes, mark my words. Yet your reward. Your reward will be to witness something which will likely change your life. But to come you must leave everything at this door.' Turning Regulumon reached out and snatched my camera from my hand. Every ounce of my strength tried to hold the device to my body, but the lion took it as if he plucked a flower from the earth. without a second thought. 'This shall not be permitted to see beyond this door. Are you willing?' The lion asked its golden hued eyes staring straight through my soul.

'Yes' I would finally utter after some searching of my own. I loved to report, a life changing story was worth everything he carried. Slowly he took off his pack and carefully he stripped himself of all his carefully hidden recording devices. His gut told him the Lion would not be understanding if one were to enter the sacred room. 'I am as I am' I told the lion trying to be proverbial, but it only made the creature chuckle at my limited existence. The lion touched the door and as if it were enchanted it moved aside, music began playing as it inched back as if a grand organ was adorning our ears with joy. Light enveloped our very beings and as I took a step forward I realized i was now in a place with no floor. My movements were simply responses of my thoughts. To go up or down I simply needed to desire to move that direction. As Kokabuterimon and Bearmon entered into the world every inch of them suddenly became clean, bearmons left ear which had been lost earlier that month restored to a pristine condition. As time passed I realized I had forgotten to breath, and inhaling through my mouth warmth like molten chocolate eased into my throat and as my lungs filled with air, my stomach filled with joy. Each breath sending ecstasy into my taste buds, My eyes were full of wonder as I searched the landscape for something anything, but all it was was a blank canvas save for myself the Digimon who were with me. As I searched around in wonder,, almost at once things began to appear and I realized that my whole part had been moving very fast though we were totally unaware.

A Large screen was above us, a man hunched over with glasses was working up a sweat as he typed. It was as though we were looking through the back of the computer at him though because as we could see him we could also see his desktop and the things he typed on it. Across from him were hundreds of small white creatures known to me now as DigiGnomes. the man typed for a few minutes so I became a little restless as I tried to understand what was going on. I was about to ask what I was watching when Regulumon responded to me like he knew my intention. 'This is the great beginning, you are about to watch a digimon come into being.' I wanted to say something and exclaim my disbelief but the lion put a massive finger over my lips and growled like he was watching a sacred ceremony. Finally the man on the other side cried out and ran off. Soon, 3 men were sitting staring at the screen, and one of them said 'lets do it!' They counted down and cried launch, but what happened next I will never forget.

The program began running, a new window opened up and one of the men sat down. Soon the man was playing a game of some sort. he was controlling a small creature, navigating it through a maze. Every once in a while it would shoot a spear at something and then make 8 bit video game noises as the opposing creature blew up. As I watched them start the next level, my head was forcibly moved by a large paw and I realized that the real show was behind me. The DigiGnomes had began building, slowly but surely constructing the creature in the game. It was beautiful. A Young fairy, being knitted together piece by piece. Soon a new Digimon stood in front of me, floating there. As I watched, I pulled out his digivice and pointed it at the creature. Scanning the monster the device started loading. but it took longer than normal. 'She is still being created.' Leomon started in, 'It is gonna take some time to get the message' Finally a screen popped up identifying the digimon as Tinkermon.

My breath was taken away, I realized the beautiful thing I had witnessed. That is the day I started to protect the digital world. I no longer reported on anything. I had gone on the hunt of my life. to find an earth shattering story, but instead I had found a life shattering story. My hunt ended not in fame and publicity as I had dreamed, but rather resulted in a change of heart. A peace of mind, and of course, a closer bond to digimon everywhere." The old man let out his breath, hoping he had done what he was supposed to. As he waddled back to his heat his breath was still thin. His eyes had all but left him, his left hand was no more, but that site was so wonderful that he felt as though his heart was full. and he knew if the gods took him away he would be satisfied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:49 pm
(OBS: I may change a few things now and then but this is the -base- to my story. I just want it here in case the contest ends so I have something in play.)

User Image

The timing was perfect. She had spent days planning for it, had trained with Angel until they were both sore and snapping at each other out of sheer exhaustion and scouted the terrain so that she knew every rock, tree and hill of the Green Hills, an advantage Alphamon did not have as the Dark Tamer and the Royal Night played a dangerous game of cat and mouse among the labyrinth of trees .

The royal knight was heavily wounded. Kaya had made sure the Digimon would remain bound to the ground just as she before he ever had a chance of retaliating. She had kept to the shadows, watching and waiting until she had gained knowledge of the digimon she hunted and his routines: Where he went on which says, which routes he took get there and when.

Today, there was a heavy storm above the southern forest of Takate Island, and she knew the Knight would be flying by on this day, on his way to the royals in Dragma City.

She and her digimon partner had taken on the Knight with a stunning and powerful blitz attack, appearing with the sudden crack of thunder and gathering cloud cover just as a bolt of lightning struck from above and lit the “hero” up in a blinding flash of light.

Strike a knight in shinning armor and all you get is the hollow sound of metal on metal, but go trough the armor, down to the soft body within?
Alphamon screamed. Like a wounded animal he bellowed din pain, body convulsing as he fell to the ground in sheer agony His voice seemed to leave a void when it still, and the Knight lay prone on in the dirt, still twitching with remembered pain. She had to admire how fast he got to his feet again, though she could see the written in his eyes like a story told trough pale blue. He seemed to pause for a moment, then widened his eyes even more in surprise and, Kaya noted, a tiny spark of fear. He could no longer fly, the electric field he had used to keep himself in the air had been dispersed, and all the electricity in the air was not being controlled by someone with far greater affinity for the element than he.

Alphamon took a moment to meet Kaya´s eyes, there was something there, much like respect, for a good combatant perhaps? The girl stared back, arms unfolding from where she had kept them pressed against her chest, and smiled sweetly at the fallen hero
“Surrender”
Kaya knew better than to expect he would flee, but she knew he would run.
As if his armor weighed nothing, Alphamon turned and sprinted away from the clearing, into the dense forest and the safety of the trees.

Kaya did not allow herself a moment of hesitation before she too broke into a run and followed the path she saw the Mega level digimon take.

The knight would cover some ground and then get his bearings back, that was undoubtedly his plan, and that she would not – could not- allow.
Above her, the roar of Cherubimon shook both heaven and earth as he bellowed out his anger at the loss of his prey from his cover up in the eye of the storm, just as a flood of rain tore trough the forest like the beat of war drums. Kaya stopped, chest heaving as she fought for breath and grimaced at the feel of her white, and now very stained T-shirt clinging wetly to her skin.
Alphamon had stopped.

He seemed larger than life, standing before her with his head held high despite the obvious damage to his body and armor. He was an impressive creature, even when wounded badly, and deserving of her respect.
He was beautiful in his suffering, but she longed to see him safe and hale much more.
That would come later.

Kayas own heartbeat sounded deafening to her ears. She was almost certain it beat so hard against her rib cage and lungs that the black and gold armored digimon could see it.
“It will only hurt a moment Alphamon”
Kaya threw her arms out to the side, baring herself. What should have been a post that showed her as vulnerable seemed nothing but strong and fierce on her pale white frame. Her eyes shone in the darkness like emeralds, beckoning and warm. Alphamon took a step back, clearly shaken.
Kaya smiled at the Knight.
He would not attack her, not a human.
She drew closer, watching him gather the pieces of himself slowly, painstakenly.
She wondered briefly if Digimon could go into shock

“I will make everything better, I promise. I´ll take care of you. Your death will be but a swift moment of pain, and when you are reformed I shall take you with me and care for you as if you were my own”

“ENOUGH! I WILL HEAR NO MORE FROM A SERVANT OF THE DEMON LORDS!!”

Alphamon angry words were shouted so loudly that Kaya heard it even over the roar of the rain and the rush of her blood pumping. The knight took a step towards her, reaching out in anger, perhaps to hold her down or use her as a hostage to get out of Cherubimons reach.
“Angel, get him”
Like a demon materializing out of the darkness, a blackened, dark furred hand easily the size of Alphamon himself broke through the thick branches above with a sickening crack. With a swipe of his hand, the massive digimon sent Alphamon hurdling trough the air and into a large oak tree, breaking the trunk nearly in half. The tree fell over, sending a shock through the ground as it hit.
Alphamon rolled over on the ground, one arm raised towards the enormous virus digimon who was rapidly creating a massive hole in the trees, eyes glowing ominously and mouth opening to a maw that could swallow and destroy any digimon in his way.
Alphamon attempted to stand
“He really is in shock”, Kaya thought to herself, both saddened and fascinating as she watched the proud warrior stumble to his feet like a newborn colt still unsteady on his legs.

He held out his hands and trough the darkness a light shone bright and clear, forming a large blade In his grasp “Royal slash!” The knight slashed his weapon trough the air with obvious effort an a halfmoon wave of light energy tore trough the air, closing the distance between Alphamon and Cherubimon in mere moments.
Kaya let out s shrike and threw herself to the side, barely avoiding being hit by the shock wave and hurled like a rag doll as it his her digimon partner and exploded in a straight line from the virus digimons shoulder to his chest. Angel roared, his jaws opening to let out a bloodcurdling shriek of pain.
Kaya got to her knees with a winch. Her elbows were scraped and bloody from her fall and she was pretty sure she now had twigs in her hair.
Lovely

“Unfortunately for you Alphamon, I did not choose now to hunt you down out of mere convenience. The storm is my greatest weapon, and I have timed out battle perfectly. ANGEL BRING HIM DOWN!"

The digimon growled, the sound seemed to vibrate through his chest and the air as he drew back.

Alphamon did not waste time, already his weapon was held aloft, blade glistening in the dim light. The inscriptions along the edges were turning blue and white as the weapon gathered energy.

Cherubimon however needed no time to “load” his weapon, it was already there. The monster lifted his massive arms to the heavens, baring his teeth in a mask of amusement as the storm above responded.
This was why Kaya had planned this for so long. This was why she had taken such care with how she timed her attack.

“Terminal Judgment”

Like hell fire, white bolts rained from the sky through the clouds, the rain and the trees and down into Alphamon who had no time to avoid them. This time, he had not even the strength to scream.

It lasted but a moment, but soon the lightning was gone and a thunder clap followed, so loud Kaya could feel it through her entire body and the ground.
It took a while before the girl could see again, but when she could, the sight that met her saddened her just as much as it left her joyous.
Alphamon lay on the ground, lifeless. His armor was still glowing like re hot coals at the edges, and steam rose from him in gentle waves, curving through the air before they were snatched by the strong wind.
She could smell the stench of burnt flesh from several meters away.
It took a few tries before she got to her feet. The adrenalin that had held her up was leaving, fast and she felt the pain and soreness of a well fought battle settle over her tired body.

Angel grumbled softly above her, behind her, when she knelled on the ground next to the royal knight. His left eye was gone, in its place was a mess of grey fluid and blood. His armor was cracked in several places, and warped in others from the heart.
His lungs rattled. He stared up at her with his one remaining eye, but there was no anger, only sadness and pain.

Kaya reached down, but halted her movements before she could burn and scorch her hands on the hot metal. She placed her hand on the muddy ground instead, leaning down to the fallen knight.

“It was a good hunt my sweet one. A great battle; But you lost. You were a worthy opponent, and you will get a worthy death, I promise you this”
Another rattle was all that greeted her. The slain digimon seemed to attempt to move his arm, but his shoulder plates had fused with the layers underneath and were locked in place.

The smell was almost unbearable and Kaya had to get to her feet again and move away, not far though.

Cherubimon approached, digging his ay trough the trees like they were made of the flimsiest building-blocks and there to be toppled over and thrown away.
Kaya held Alphamons gaze as her partner drew back one giant hand, claws sharp and lethal, held ready.

She would not let him die alone.

Alphamons armor was weak and broken, and Cherubimons claws went it easily.

In a second, the rattle of Alphamons dying breath grew still and left behind only silence..  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:42 pm
Oh yay >w<  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff