Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
DTI RP OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:07 am
Sorry again for the delay, I had an unexpected project at work the last two days and then my internet went down for the second half of yesterday. I will get this up and running some time today. Thanks for your patience.

Squad 1:
Lief_7

murruelecreuset

UnHolyFudge

Squad 2:
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

Squad 3:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

dragonianflame

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:50 am
lief_7
it happens no worry  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:48 pm
Im so sorry ive been gone this week, I got put on Jury duty and havent been at work and probably wont be back until monday (because im moving haha, busy week). We are still waiting on a few people to post sobif you are one of those please do. Anyways sorry, cant really get out of it, see yall soon.

Squad 1:
Lief_7

murruelecreuset

UnHolyFudge

Squad 2:
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

Squad 3:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

dragonianflame

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:50 pm
lief_7
Im so sorry ive been gone this week, I got put on Jury duty and havent been at work and probably wont be back until monday (because im moving haha, busy week). We are still waiting on a few people to post sobif you are one of those please do. Anyways sorry, cant really get out of it, see yall soon.

Squad 1:
Lief_7

murruelecreuset

UnHolyFudge

Squad 2:
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

Squad 3:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

dragonianflame

Hope the kind

I understand, just stay safe Its snowing and icey here don't know if you ahve any of that lol xD  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:18 pm
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Squad 1:
Lief_7

murruelecreuset

UnHolyFudge

Squad 2:
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

Squad 3:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

dragonianflame

Hope the kind

I understand, just stay safe Its snowing and icey here don't know if you ahve any of that lol xD

haha nope too far south for that although we might get some ice tomorrow, but probably not  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:28 pm
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Squad 1:
Lief_7

murruelecreuset

UnHolyFudge

Squad 2:
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

Squad 3:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

dragonianflame

Hope the kind

haha nope too far south for that although we might get some ice tomorrow, but probably not
Lol well stay safe for what ever weather!  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:36 am
Hope the kind
lief_7

So....about that mission....

Hey I'm so sorry, I've just been crazy busy, i'm gonna try to get it moving forward today, just haven't had the time. I basically running my office now and i have a new baby at home haha so it doesn't leave much time for Gaia, but i'm on it.

And whole I'm here is there anyone who no longer wants to be in the mission since I've been taking so long? Or needs to drop out for other reasons?

Squad 1:
Lief_7

murruelecreuset

UnHolyFudge

Squad 2:
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

Squad 3:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

dragonianflame

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:45 pm
lief_7

Im staying in, but my great grandfather just died friday so imma be slimm on posting this week.  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:53 pm
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Im staying in, but my great grandfather just died friday so imma be slimm on posting this week.

Oh sorry for your loss man, no need to worry about it, RL comes first, if I need your character to move I'll figure it out. Take it easy and be with family this week smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:18 pm
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Oh sorry for your loss man, no need to worry about it, RL comes first, if I need your character to move I'll figure it out. Take it easy and be with family this week smile

I give you permission to just kind of pull him or anything. My group members can pull him. to.  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:00 am
So.......things have really died down. Are you all okay?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:13 pm
Hope the kind

I think people are just busy ^^; or maybe waiting for the next contest to begin.

I do wish the RP was more alive, but I can't really complain since I've been slacking in my posting game for the RP.

Maybe things will pick up for the 4th of July 3nodding there's usually lots of events happening around that time.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:51 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

I think people are just busy ^^; or maybe waiting for the next contest to begin.

I do wish the RP was more alive, but I can't really complain since I've been slacking in my posting game for the RP.

Maybe things will pick up for the 4th of July 3nodding there's usually lots of events happening around that time.

Perhaps.....but right now I'm sort of stuck with my character so I can't really move or anything. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:45 pm
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

Perhaps.....but right now I'm sort of stuck with my character so I can't really move or anything. *sigh*

YOU SHOULD TOTES JOIN MY MERRY CREW OF INSANE DIGI-PIRATES.  

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:34 pm
dragonianflame
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

Oh? And what do they do?

YOU SHOULD TOTES JOIN MY MERRY CREW OF INSANE DIGI-PIRATES.

Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games