Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
DTI RP OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:02 pm
Hope the kind
dragonianflame
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
So.......things have really died down. Are you all okay?

I think people are just busy ^^; or maybe waiting for the next contest to begin.

I do wish the RP was more alive, but I can't really complain since I've been slacking in my posting game for the RP.

Maybe things will pick up for the 4th of July 3nodding there's usually lots of events happening around that time.

Perhaps.....but right now I'm sort of stuck with my character so I can't really move or anything. *sigh*

Oh? And what do they do?

YOU SHOULD TOTES JOIN MY MERRY CREW OF INSANE DIGI-PIRATES.

WHAT EVA WE FEEL LIKE. SPEZZEH SHALL BE OUR FEARLESS CAPYTAN  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:50 pm
dragonianflame
Hope the kind
dragonianflame
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
So.......things have really died down. Are you all okay?

I think people are just busy ^^; or maybe waiting for the next contest to begin.

I do wish the RP was more alive, but I can't really complain since I've been slacking in my posting game for the RP.

Maybe things will pick up for the 4th of July 3nodding there's usually lots of events happening around that time.

Perhaps.....but right now I'm sort of stuck with my character so I can't really move or anything. *sigh*

Oh? And what do they do?

It sounds pretty fierce!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:10 pm
Hope the kind
dragonianflame
Hope the kind
dragonianflame
Hope the kind

Oh? And what do they do?

It sounds pretty fierce!

ULTIMATECHAOSMON IS OUR COOK, GRANI IS OUR SHIP, AND I, DRAGO, IS OUR FEARLESS(I THINK) CANNONEER  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:53 pm
dragonianflame
Hope the kind
dragonianflame
Hope the kind
dragonianflame
Hope the kind

Oh? And what do they do?

Where shall I be placed?!
It sounds pretty fierce!

ULTIMATECHAOSMON IS OUR COOK, GRANI IS OUR SHIP, AND I, DRAGO, IS OUR FEARLESS(I THINK) CANNONEER

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:34 am
Hey since no one is posting in the mission I would like to down out and do something else ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:23 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hey since no one is posting in the mission I would like to down out and do something else ^^;

you should totes join our crew  

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:39 am
lief_7

Question! Okay, so we are all being teleported to the tavern of NNC but I've noticed that there is a sticky called The Tavern. Do we teleport there or meet within NNC [starting area]?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:46 am
Hope the kind
lief_7

Question! Okay, so we are all being teleported to the tavern of NNC but I've noticed that there is a sticky called The Tavern. Do we teleport there or meet within NNC [starting area]?

You would go to the starting area. The sticky one is actually an OOC for forming groups or finding people to join your mission. like you could post in there, "looking to do a D rank mission at WWT looking for 2 tamers to join" or something like that. It's just called the tavern cause you meet people there, but some people like to do i it in character and pretend to post the mission in the actual tavern or whatever.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:59 am
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

You would go to the starting area. The sticky one is actually an OOC for forming groups or finding people to join your mission. like you could post in there, "looking to do a D rank mission at WWT looking for 2 tamers to join" or something like that. It's just called the tavern cause you meet people there, but some people like to do i it in character and pretend to post the mission in the actual tavern or whatever.

Okie dokie! Thank you for the clarification ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:16 am
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Okie dokie! Thank you for the clarification ^^

No problem, glad i could hlep  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:03 pm
I will be giving more back ground on the 6 month in the upcoming posts, if you have any questions on what i've already revealed ask here. Also if you have any question about the current world feel free to ask and I'll answer the best i can. I will also try to add what i can to the rp threads.

And Go!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:55 pm
Artemis Mcloud

Hey I just wanted to let you and everyone else know because im not sure i explained it well and the map is unclear but NNC (the one in ruins) and Unity City (where the council hall is) are two different cities. If you look at the map at the top of the central zone it shows 3 structures each representing a location. The one in the top right is NNC and it currently has no one living there because it is a pile of rubble because it was where the war was.

The one in the bottom middle is Unity City, a brand new city that doid not exist before. It's still under construction but there actually wouldn't be any destruction unless you are refering to te destruction of the land to make room for the city (which is totally cool)

The city in the top left is the hidden ninja city, i dont think we've been there much soi dont nnow much about it haha.

Anyways, i was confused about where you were so i thought i would check since i assumed you were in Unity City until the last post. If thats not the case can change my post as needed. Not upset or anything, just trying o make sure i'm clearly explaining the areas which i know i have not done yet. Really enjoying rping this though! Kinda fun for you to be a digimon!!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:30 am
oh, lol, oops. yeah i think we may have confused the two a little. i got the impression Part of the city was rubbled, and the rest was standing. mis-interpretation on my part for sure. easy enough to remedy. maybe he was venturing and saw some of it while touring his way toward the newer shinier city? i can amend my post as well, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:47 am
Artemis Mcloud
oh, lol, oops. yeah i think we may have confused the two a little. i got the impression Part of the city was rubbled, and the rest was standing. mis-interpretation on my part for sure. easy enough to remedy. maybe he was venturing and saw some of it while touring his way toward the newer shinier city? i can amend my post as well, lol.

Haha no worries, it just seemed like there was a little mix up. I'll watch for the changes and do mine as needed haha. I think its a good day for some more rp posts anyway  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:34 am
lief_7
Haha no worries, it just seemed like there was a little mix up. I'll watch for the changes and do mine as needed haha. I think its a good day for some more rp posts anyway

there ya go, amended my posts slightly to make a little more sense, even if they seem rushed, lol.  
Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games