Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Crew Talk (Guild Feedback Forum)
[Petition] X Digimon To X Digimon [Approved and Added]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:35 pm
Username: Ethan Kirito Soul
Petition Description: This is a petition to make it so that X Level Digimon without a normal Digivolution form can unexpect into other X-Digimon. Considering the reason I believe they cannot is because the rules regarding "Special" Digimon, well. I think since it is a X Digimon they should be allowed to unexpect into other "Special" X Digimon. Especially considering most X-Digimon do not have a Set Line and only have Unexpect Lists. Such as Gomamon X, hopefully you all will look at this Petition. -This does not mean I want X Digimon to MUTATE into other Special Digimon, thatd be a horrible plan.-
lief_7 Suggested

(Second what you should do is have them Unexpect just like the normal system but here's the twist. Because X digimon are rare they get special rules. the normal unexpectant system lets you roll 3 6 sided dice and try to have achance at limited and restricted. I think x digimon should get to roll 4 6sided dice the same way but here's how it works. If you get no matches you get a RNG normal digimon. 2 numbers that match you get a RNG limited digimon from the list, 3 numbers match you get RNG Restricted digimon and if you get all 4 because it is so rare than you get a RNG Special Digimon or X Digimon )

Yes: Zadok the 28th,Shadow of Miracles,lief_7,dragonianinfame,xxMist_Of_Shadowsxx, Dstdnt, yume,Super Kami Guru, enzerubebii98255, Lady Niara, Black_Blood Cat

No: None
VC/Captian Approval: Dstdnt - Taken to Mod Discussion, thank you for all the voting and has met the 10 required signs as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:15 pm
Yes  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:51 pm
I like this but I have some things that will need to go into place for me to be put on the yes board. I'll list them when I get a chance

Also everyone else, he needs 10 votes for yes to get this passed so you should come read it and decide what you think

ok here they are:
First off, this can work for any X Digimon and only X digimon, not special (Which is what you said)

Second what you should do is have them Unexpect just like the normal system but here's the twist. Because X digimon are rare they get special rules. the normal unexpectant system lets you roll 3 6 sided dice and try to have achance at limited and restricted. I think x digimon should get to roll 4 6sided dice the same way but here's how it works. If you get no matches you get a RNG normal digimon. 2 numbers that match you get a RNG limited digimon from the list, 3 numbers match you get RNG Restricted digimon and if you get all 4 because it is so rare than you get a RNG Special Digimon or X Digimon

something like that, I know it's high risk but it's also high reward.

Ethan Kirito Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:15 pm
Yes  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:22 am
aye!! [yes]  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Super_X_Kami_X _Guru

Powerful Seeker

7,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:33 am
Hai! (Yes)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:53 am
Yes  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:58 am
si  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:11 pm
Yes, I'm for it to enable X Digimon to Unexpected Digivolve, and agree with lief's suggestion as well, it does seem rather feasible. The only, minor thing would be differentiating X Digimon from Special, but wouldn't be all that hard, and I think the Mods would be able to look at this from now, and great suggestion. =D  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200