Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Tapestry Corridor Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Tapestry Corridor is a corridor located on the first floor of Hogwarts Castle. It connects the Viaduct Entrance to the main first floor. Its walls are covered in tapestries and, hung over the tapestries, portraits of wizards.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

Item: Tea Cup
Part of Erianthe's Scavenger Hunt
This item is a portkey. The image is linked to another location. You may not post there until the portkey is posted at the location.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:11 pm
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess felt like she'd barely gotten a hold of Eleazar and now she was looking for Dori. Luckily, as far as she knew, Dorian was not actively avoiding her. When she finally caught sight of him in the tapestry corridor, she breathed a silent sigh of relief. She needed to tell him, she'd decided. It wasn't right for her to know something like that about him when it was very possible he'd be upset she knew. She didn't care- she'd care more about hearing him talk about his feelings for her than him being a bloody werewolf, for Merlin's sake- but it was private, and she'd shamelessly eavesdropped. Of course, she wasn't going to phrase it like that when she told him, because she wasn't stupid, and she wasn't about to ruin her chances now that she knew for sure that he seriously seemed to like her. She had to tell him, and if he refused to speak to her for a while afterwards, well, she'd just have to deal. Luckily the holidays were almost upon them, so she'd be able to stew in mortified silence at home if things didn't end well between them. "Dori!" she called out. "I need to talk to you!"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when the basement cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:08 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Tapestry Corridor with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh, that's never good... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Heч тħeяe, L ı т т ł e Ređ R ı đ ı и g Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe ł ø ø κ ı и g g ø ø đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe e ν e я ч т ħ ı и g ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          A в ı g в α đ ω ø ł f ¢øυłđ ω α и т ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian didn't know what to do when he heard Jess call his name and say she needed to talk to him. In his (admittedly limited) experience, such a statement was rarely over anything good. He had personally employed similar phrases, for instance, when he had to inform people that he was a werewolf. His parents only used those words when they were scolding him, or if they were speaking to each other, if something had come up that they were going to fight about. So, it was fairly understandable when his immediate reaction, which he had to fight not to act on, was that he should run away. Instead, he turned, rather stiffly, on his heel, facing the seventh year with a sheepish expression. A hand went to the back of his head, scratching. "Uh, is this the part where I ask what I did?" he asked her, not really sure why, except that he seemed to have a habit of putting his foot in his mouth. Especially when he was talking to her. Maybe it was an attempt to make her laugh; if she did, it would mean that, whatever they needed to talk about, it couldn't be that bad, right? She'd hardly find him amusing if she were legitimately angry. Or, he'd settle for an eye roll. He'd rather be exasperating than fury-inducing.

spaceThe fifth year swallowed. He tried, very hard, to think of something he might've done that would prompt them needing to have a conversation, and came up blank. Well, unless she was going to call him out on his obvious crush on her. Which she very well might be doing just that, he realized, and barely restrained the urge to swear under his breath. The fact that she was only just now bringing it up, at least to him, meant that obviously she didn't feel the same way. Otherwise, she'd have said something ages ago, right? It wasn't like she could've been confused about how he felt. He was pretty damned obvious, to the point of wanting to hit himself upside the head for his stupidity after almost every conversation they had. Yeah, there was no way she didn't know how he felt... which meant that she'd been very politely ignoring it for the sake of their friendship, at least until now. Ugh, he'd probably done or said something really stupid in the past couple of days. She was calling him out because he'd crossed some line in the sand, and gone from awkward younger friend with obvious crush to creepy guy who needed to be given a stern talking to. The Hufflepuff tried not to look too put out by the thought; it wasn't like he'd deluded himself into thinking... yeah, no. That never would've happened in a million years. But, the only way to make this worse was going to be getting all bent out of shape and upset, so he just had to suck it up, let her say her piece... and try not to act too horribly awkward on the occasions they were forced into one another's company. Great.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт в ı g e ч e š чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đ я ı ν e ω ø ł ν e š м α đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø š e e тħαт чøυ đ ø и 'т geт ¢ ħ α š e đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I ø υ g ħ т тø ω α ł κ ωıтħ чøυ f ø я α ω α ч š

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:19 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess looked just as sheepish as he, but more in a hopeful 'please let sheepish be the worst expression I make' way. She really hoped he wouldn't be angry with her. She'd never seen him get angry before, so she assumed he generally didn't have much of a temper, but you never knew. Toby was laid back enough, and you didn't want to piss him off. What would be worse than him simply being angry would him being ashamed or horrified. If he ran off, she didn't know what she'd do. "No," she said too quickly. "No, no no. You didn't do anything. It's actually- kindawhatIdid." The last part came out jumbled together as she lowered her voice, stepping closer to him.

He looked nervous. It didn't help with her own attack of nerves. Was this a good idea? Maybe she should lie and bring this up later. She bit her tongue. No. She needed to tell him she knew. After the holidays she'd be busy with exams, and before she knew it she'd be graduating. The thought frightened her into blurting out the truth. "I know," she admitted in a hushed tone. "I'm sorry. I overheard you and Julius on the train, in the prefects compartment. I'm sorry, I didn't- I shouldn't have listened, but I was just... I was just so happy that you were talking about me. The way you were. I should have told you before, but I was stupid." Her heart was beating frantically. She openly studied his face, trying to gauge a reaction. "Look, I didn't tell anyone," she was quick to assure him. "I would never. I get it if you're beyond furious with me right now..."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceDorian blinked at her in confusion when she said that she was the one who'd done something. For the life of him, he couldn't imagine what on Earth Jess possibly could've done that they needed to talk about. Technically, if she was the one who'd done it, wouldn't it be his call on whether or not they had to have a conversation? And he certainly didn't think she'd done anything to him. The nervousness was coming off of her in waves, changing her scent, her heart rate. Were he a wolf right now, his hackles would've risen in response. As it was, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end, which he supposed was the human equivalent. Sometimes he wasn't sure what was stranger, turning into a wolf, or having wolf-like reactions to things when he wasn't one.

spaceBefore he could ask, though, she'd blurted out 'I know', and he stiffened. What did she know?! Then she was explaining that she'd overheard him talking to Julius, about how he felt about her specifically, and he was both embarrassed and relieved, because for one fleeting second, he thought she was just talking about his crush. He flushed crimson in response, thinking that she should've known before that, really, but not wanting to point it out. The fact that she was apparently happy to hear him talking about her went right over his head, and before he could notice it, he was right back to freaking out, because she was saying she hadn't told anyone. What, what, what hadn't she told anyone?! Because there was no reason for her to've told anyone that he liked her, or for her to apologize for having done so, which left him with only one conclusion; that yes, she knew.

spaceThe fifth year swallowed hard, that desire to run away acting up again. Gah, if Jason knew what a wimp he was, the older werewolf would slap him upside the head. Surely it wasn't normal for a predator's initial reaction to be flight. Weren't they supposed to prefer the 'fight' response? Especially when confronted with something - or someone - sending off prey signals, which Jess was most certainly doing. And yet, he wanted nothing more than to bail. Thankfully, he was still human, or mostly so, and therefore had enough of it in him to combat his more primitive instincts and act like a normal freaking person. He took a couple deep breaths, reminding himself that, technically, she hadn't outright accused him of anything, and so therefore he couldn't be positive that she was talking about what he thought she was talking about. He hesitated, shoving his hands into his pockets, and finally worked up the nerve to ask, "Uh, so, what exactly do you know?" His face was blotchy, the red flush of embarrassment working against the blood draining from his cheeks in fear, and he felt like that rabbit he and Miles had chased down a couple months before. He'd watched the thing, sitting in a small clearing, eyes going everywhere, heart pounding, like it was waiting for a bomb to go off, every movement in the shadows making it twitch. At the time, he hadn't really thought anything of it. Now, though, he felt an odd sense of kinship with the rabbit, and therefore also felt sort of guilty for chasing it. Oh, well. It wasn't like they'd eaten it... just nearly made it have a heart attack. Gah, that was awful. He was an absolutely terrible werewolf.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:35 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess wanted to smack herself. He was obviously confused as to what specifically she'd heard. She hadn't wanted to outright say 'werewolf' in case that freaked him out, but she hadn't been very clear, either. She rocked back and forth on the heels of her feet like she wanted to take flight, face bright pink. "Um that you like me, like, really like me and that you're a... werewolf," she said in a very small voice. He looked almost terrified, and she wanted more than anything to grab his hand, but his hands were jammed in his pockets. She sort of wrung her own hands in front of her, staring at him. "God, you must think I'm such a moron," she said weakly. "I was hardly oblivious the whole time- well, with the werewolf thing I was, until I overheard, but I knew you had a crush pretty early on. I just thought- I was so flattered that a cute guy liked me, and not in a 'adorable little sister way'. It was an... an ego boost for me. And I liked being your friend, and I didn't think it was all that serious, and I didn't want to freak you out by reciprocating too... heavily. I thought you'd, you know, see someone in your own year, and move on, and we'd just be friends, and I've been telling myself that I'm okay with that, that it's okay, that's it makes total sense if you decide it's not really worth it, because I'm older and I'll be gone next year so what's the point, but..." She breathed a short sigh of frustration. She sounded like a rambling ditz, and he was probably so unnerved now that he'd never speak to her again. "Sorry. Sorry. That's... that's kind of off topic. Well. Maybe not. I do, like you back. A lot. Just so you know. Gah. Sorry." She went from pink to red and looked from him down to the floor.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:35 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

space'Pale as a ghost' was the skin tone that eventually won out when Jess' volume dropped and she uttered the 'W' word. His horror at realizing that, yes, she did absolutely know what he was distracted him from the acknowledgement of his crush. It took him maybe ten second to realize that she was still talking, and longer still to actually listen to what she was saying. He was far too busy being confused as to why exactly she was still talking to him, why she was associating with him, why she wanted absolutely anything to do with him. By the time he was paying attention to her words, she was talking about him finding someone in his own year and moving on, to which he very nearly snorted, because was she serious? He'd only been in lessons with all those people since first year, what were the odds that he'd suddenly develop feelings for one of them? He supposed an argument could be made that without Jess around to stare at, he might notice someone else, but... yeah, that wasn't happening. He had absolutely zero interest in any of the girls in his year. Or the guys. Which he was almost annoyed at himself for, because it would've been so much bloody easier.

spaceDori couldn't quite keep up with anything she was saying, honestly. He was far too busy being confused as to why she was rambling on about his ridiculous crush and not freaking out about his being a damned werewolf. As if she could hear his thoughts, she apologized suddenly, saying she'd gotten off topic. But, her next words floored him, somehow managing to be even more shocking than the fact that she wasn't freaking out about the werewolf part. The fifth year blinked at her, mouth falling open, no sound coming out. His throat felt thick, like there was something blocking any words from coming out, and anyway, he couldn't think of anything to say.

spaceThe Hufflepuff snapped his mouth shut very suddenly, almost forcibly, the pink returning to his cheeks. He stared at her, wide-eyed, for a long moment. She wasn't looking at him then, had turned her eyes to study what he was sure was an utterly captivating pattern in the bricks beneath her feet. He closed his eyes briefly, trying to control his breathing and slow down his presently rapid heartbeat, and think. Dammit, he couldn't think straight! Finally, he managed to choke out, "You... know. What I am. And you... You aren't freaking out about that. Because you're too busy freaking out because I like you. Because... because you... like... me..." He swallowed hard, internally debating. What he was debating, he wasn't quite sure. It was a toss-up between figuring out what exactly he was supposed to do now and questioning if this was a dream, or he'd somehow woken up in an alternate universe where nothing made sense.

spaceIt occurred to Dori then that she was, in fact, sort of freaking out, between the rambling and the not looking at him and the hand-wringing. Some small presence of his mind returned, along with a voice that sounded eerily like his mothers, informing him that when a girl admitted she liked you, it was sort of rude to stare at her like she was insane. Even if you thought she was insane for liking you. Because seriously, Jess could do way better than him. But... but she liked him. He chewed his lip for a second, and a thought occurred. He very nearly rejected it as soon as it formed, because it was insane, but this whole thing was insane. And what the hell did he have to lose? Before he could change his mind, Dori stepped closer to her, a hand cupping her chin to tilt her face up towards his. As he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, he found himself hoping he'd moved fast enough that she hadn't noticed how red he was... He was also hoping that she'd kiss him back, but he'd settle for not getting slapped. After all, he'd sort of jumped straight from confession of mutual liking to kissing her... but, hell, it'd worked for his brother, hadn't it?

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:43 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess was aware enough to know that he was probably concerned as to why she was rambling and raving about their mutual feelings for one another when she knew he was a werewolf, but couldn't bring herself to care. It seemed stupid and shallow when there was drama of an entirely different sort to work out. Why would it bother her? Sure, it might bother some people, but she thought that was just ridiculous. He obviously hadn't asked to be bitten by someone, and lycanthropy was only really a concern once a month on the full moon. Dorian was still Dori to her. He wasn't a monster or a freak or an it. She wasn't worried about him hurting her or biting her- obviously she wasn't planning on hanging out with him during a full moon when he was transformed- but, now that she thought about it, maybe she could. She was an animagus, and she didn't think hummingbirds were part of a werewolf's diet.

She almost smirked at the thought, and would have if not for the current emotional whirl pool they both seemed to be floundering in. She chanced a glance back up a him. He was pale and gaping before he closed his mouth very suddenly and seemed to start to regain his color. He was still staring, just staring at her. She started to worry even more that that might not be a very good sign. He might be convinced she was insane now and be in the middle of some serious rethinking. When he did speak, his words came out in a sort of choke, followed by a swallow. Speechless for once herself, she nodded fervently. She didn't trust her voice not to be shrill and high. Jess waited, an anxious, shining look in her eyes behind her glass, trying to think of something, anything to say to break the tension. But he did it for her. That or increased it by nine thousand, when he stepped towards her, cupped her chin with his hand so he could- so he could turn her face up to kiss her.

Jess was prone to dramatics, but she would have sworn it was like they'd done it a million times. In reality, it probably wasn't as natural and smooth as she thought it was, but his lips were on hers, so there might as well have been a heavenly choir in the background. She was frozen in shock or bliss or something for a moment before she (very enthusiastically) began to kiss him back, rising up on the tips of her toes due to the height difference, hands firmly situated on his shoulders to keep her balance. She didn't know if he could feel her mouth curving into a beaming smile against his, but she sort of hoped he could. When she finally couldn't stand like that, with her face turned up and on her toes, any longer, she slowly broke away, settling back down on her feet. She was giddy, ridiculously giddy, like she wanted to burst into happy laughter giddy. She felt like she'd just come off a roller coaster, in a thrilled, 'slightly queasy but in a good way' way.

"That was amazing," Jess said in a rush, some of her blush fading. She'd stopped wringing her hands and staring at the ground, now she couldn't seem to stop looking at him, like she was trying to memorize every detail of his face right now. "I- wow. I don't even know how long I've wanted to do that for." She wanted to say more, but she didn't want to overwhelm him, though she thought it might be a bit late for that. They were both overwhelmed with one another, but not entirely in a bad way. Her hands had been lingering on his arms and she dropped them to her sides, but didn't back away. They'd never been quite this close before. It made her even more aware of just how much bigger he was than her, but she didn't feel dwarfed or tiny. She felt, to quote Goldilocks, just right. Okay, obviously this was messing with her brain, but who even cared? She doubted he did.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:52 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceDori's eyes shot open out of shock when she returned the kiss, her hands suddenly on his shoulders. For the first time, he was acutely aware of the rather dramatic difference in their respective heights, but the thought fled as soon as it'd come into being, because she was kissing him back. Rather enthusiastically, too, which blew his mind almost as much as the kiss itself. His eyes slid closed again and he tried to match her enthusiasm, but it was somewhat difficult, because he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. The hand not cupping her chin slid around to her back, and he tried to adjust to keep her as comfortable as possible, because he didn't want her to stop kissing him. She did, though, lowering herself so that she was once again flat-footed. She was tiny, he realized, something he'd not really thought about until this moment.

spaceCheeks flamed, he stuffed his hands back in his pockets, shoulders slumped forward and his posture awkwardly arched over her. He couldn't help the ridiculous grin that broke out across his face when she declared the kiss 'amazing,' part of him in complete agreement. The other part was pretty sure that he'd been a terrible kisser, consider that had been his first, and wondered how exactly he'd managed to muddle through it well enough that she'd actually liked it. But, he wasn't going to correct her or complain, because if she thought it'd been amazing, he certainly didn't want to change her mind. Instead, he just nodded, rather awkwardly. The Hufflepuff released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. Her statement regarding how long she'd wanted to kiss him was met with a nervous chuckle of agreement. Words, he told himself, this is the part where you're supposed to say something, but he couldn't seem to form a coherent sentence, let alone get his vocal chords to cooperate.

spaceA hand reached up and scratched the back of his head again. "Right. So. That... happened. Um..." He wanted to slap himself in the face. Seriously, how much of a moron was he going to be about this? "Sorry, I just... wow. Completely... wow. Uuuuuh..." Sheesh, he was a regular Casanova, wasn't he? "Sorry. Really. I'm... I... I have no idea what I'm doing. Or saying. Or thinking." He tried for another smile, and mostly succeeded, though the faint curve of his lips was really more of a smirk, and it showcased exactly how nervous he was, in case his blushing cheeks didn't do the job well enough. "... Right. Do you think you could, uh, get back to me when my head stops spinning?" The blue-haired boy asked sheepishly. In spite of the fact that the few coherent thoughts he was managing were all berating himself for being such a spastic idiot, he couldn't help the faintly pleased expression he wore, because holy hell, he'd kissed Jess. And she'd kissed him back! And said it was amazing, which he was still fairly certain was an exaggeration, at least for her. For him, it was pretty much exactly right. The hand at the back of his head slid down, and he very awkwardly took her hand, praying that his palm wasn't sweaty and gross. "Or we could do that again," he added, "I mean, I wouldn't mind that. At all."

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:13 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess was sure her grin in response to his silly grin was every bit as nonsensical. Her mouth literally hurt from stretching so wide, and she had a big mouth, as everyone knew, so that was saying something. He was nervous, it seemed, and in some sort of stupor; she was thrilled and had to bite back all her excited rambling so she wouldn't make zero sense whatsoever. "It's cool. I know I may have uh, caught you off guard there." Okaayyyyy that giggle on her part was probably a bit too giggly. Too late to take it back now. His next smile was a bit more smirkish, and he was blushing as bad as her. She let put a quiet breath, and nodded with a "Sure, sure," wondering just how she was supposed to go about this now that she was finally starting to calm down herself. He sounded embarrassed to her, but he looked almost...pleased. Not in a smug 'I knew this would happen' way, but more of a humble, very pleasantly surprised way. It sent thrills down her spine, to know it was her, her that made him look like that. When he took her hand she slowly squeezed his hand in return. "Yeah. Me neither," she said in a very close to cheeky tone, and leaned up to peck him on the lips once more, a bit more hesitantly this time, gripping his hand more tightly. "I can't stop smiling," she mumbled when her lips were no longer on his. "But I don't really want to stop, you know?"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:32 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceDori almost laughed. Caught him off-guard? Understatement of the century, that. But he definitely wasn't complaining. He was just about to correct his posture, realizing that his back was sort of uncomfortable, when her lips pressed against his again, just for a second. He barely managed to press his own against hers in response when she pulled away. Okay, first thing's first, he needed to figure out the logistics of this. The height difference was sort of dramatic. He smirked outright this time, because hah, he had to figure out the logistics of kissing her even though he was a foot or more taller! Which, to that point...

spaceHer comment that she couldn't stop smiling made him chuckle. "Please, I'll be lucky if the expression doesn't last through the holidays," he told her. "I mean, I don't really want to stop, either, but, my dad'll never let me live it down if I can't stop smiling like an idiot." The Hufflepuff shook his head. Hm, he wondered if his parents would still let him get away with Jess taking him out if they were... well, they weren't though. Okay, he was getting ahead of himself. It wasn't like a couple kisses meant they were a couple. He swallowed lightly, straightening up and staring down at her. "Right. Um. So, uh, are... are we...?" He couldn't seem to manage the words, either to ask if they were or to ask her out properly, which was about par for the course with him. He really hoped she filled in the blanks and didn't blame him for his failure, because he wasn't quite sure he'd manage it any better than he had so far.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:54 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess knew they were gonna have to come up with a solution to this height thing eventually. He was going to get a crick in his neck, and she could only remain on tiptoes for so long. Maybe she really should have tried to stick with ballet. Could have come in handy. And she wasn't so desperate yet as to start jumping for his face and hoping their mouths happened to collide. That day was probably coming, but it was not today. "Don't remind me about families," she groaned. "When Toby finds out I'll never hear the end of it, in revenge for me giving him and Ronna so much crap." And he would find out, because he was her twin, and they had built in radars when it came to one another, and with his big mouth the whole school would know by the time they came back from break. Not that she would be so horrified about that- she sort of liked the idea of her and Dori, together in the same sentence, being a conversation topic. Dori finally straightened up to his full height once more, seeming about to say something more serious, so she looked up at him. Oh... Oh, this was his way of asking her out. Sure, she might have liked if if he actually got the full question out, but she'd take the trailing off any day if it meant them being a real couple. "Yes," she said immediately, firmly. "We are. Unless- unless you'd rather not," she ended more hesitantly. "Like I said, I am- well, I'm graduating in the spring, you'll still be here next year, I know it's not ideal..."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceDori's expression took on a worried look when Jess mentioned her brother. He tried for a smile, but it wasn't convincing. "He's not gonna like, threaten to kick my arse, is he?" the werewolf asked. "Or, I guess should ask, he's not going to actually do it? I mean, I guess a threat to do it wouldn't be so bad. But I'd rather not get beat up if it's all the same." Not that Toby was going to scare him off, not by a long shot. If Jess actually had feelings for him and wanted to be with him, Dori figured her brother could deal with it. But that didn't make the idea of the guy playing overprotective brother any more appealing. Then, another thought occurred, and he groaned. "Julius is going to be insufferable," he said, actually smiling this time. "I might actually die from the constant ringing of 'I told you so' in my ears. He, uh..." Dori blushed faintly as he trailed off, hand going to the back of his head to scratch again. "He kept... saying you liked me. And that I should just ask you out. But... I, uh. Was sort of too chicken."

spaceWhen she said yes, he swore, he thought he was going to pass out. There was way too much going on in his head, his heart was beating too fast, he felt light-headed and a bit off-balance. He had a ton of adrenaline pumping through him, the feeling almost akin to the rush when he was hunting in the forest. The idea that he wouldn't go for it was laughable; he almost did laugh, but managed to choke it back, figuring that was a bad idea. "You're joking, right? I... You're... No, I want it. Us, I mean. Graduating or not. I mean... I'm the one with the hot older girlfriend, here. If anyone should be not game for that, it's you," he told her, and then he wanted to slap himself, because was he insane? Oh, yes, brilliant, point out to the hot seventh year that wants to date you that she's going be a graduate with a dorky, still-school aged boyfriend if she goes for it. "Uh, I mean, I hope you are. Game, that is. But... I get it, if... not." The finish was lame, and he was mentally berating himself. What was he doing, trying to talk her out of it? Of all the idiotic... sheesh. Hopefully, she'd forgive him for being a complete moron. Though, she should be used to it by now, as sad as that was to say.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:37 am

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess rolled her eyes. "Toby might say something, because he's an idiot, but he's not gonna do anything to my boyfriend. I didn't threaten to beat up Ronna when they started dating, so he can't really try that with you." Granted, she did give her twin and his girlfriend a lot of sh*t about their relationship, but it was loving sh*t. She knew Ronna got fed up with her antics sometimes, but Jess still considered the other girl a friend, and not just because she was dating Toby.

"Well, Julius was right," she said smartly, snickering at Dori's blush, which was a bit hypocritical of her given her face was still pink as well.

She blinked in surprise as he described her as the 'hot older girlfriend' and told her that if anyone shouldn't be game for that it was her. If Jess had been any more game for that she would have been wearing a team jersey. Being a the hot older anything would be nice. She was used to being the smallest, sometimes even assumed as the youngest of her family other than Vio, when in reality she was the second oldest! Just because Toby was huge didn't change the fact that she was fifteen minutes older. "Oh, I'm game," she replied quickly, with what was quite possibly the dorkiest grin to ever grace the face of a Walsh. "Your hot older girlfriend. I quite like the sound of that, actually."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces