Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Tapestry Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah walked along the hall with Bas. She had left Kronos in her dorm for the day because if her plan worked out, he'd be a little in the way. So for today she had one of her arm crutches to help her along. She had made progress but she was still not perfect. She grinned as they wandered down the hall. She had found a perfect secluded part of the hallway that had a mistle toe hanging in a perfect spot to snog. She was positive if she got 'caught' under a mistletoe he would have to kiss her and admit his feelings for her! And if not... well she would just have to kiss him herself. If it hurt his poor little man pride, she would use the mistletoe as an excuse. They were almost there, and she was a little nervous but mostly excited to finally get him to stop being a dumb dumb. When her mother had said boys were dumb... she hadn't expected them to be this dumb.

As far as she could tell, Sebastian seemed completely unaware of what was coming up ahead. Which was good... because then he couldn't purposely avoid it. She arranged her face into one of innocent shock as she slammed to a stop in their quiet meandering. She was staring at the ceiling... or rather the mistletoe hanging dolefully above her. "Well... would you look at that. Mistletoe." She glanced at him quizically and then shrugged. "Guess you have to kiss me or I'll be stuck here forever..." She sang out in a sing songy voice.

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxUnder the Mistletoe
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAleah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBSOD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αṉḋ αṉÿ τïṃε ÿøυ ƒεεl τhε ραïṉ, hεÿ јυḋε, ɾεƒɾαïṉxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ сαɾɾÿ τhε ώøɾlḋ υρøṉ ÿøυɾ ṡhøυlḋεɾṡxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾ ώεll ÿøυ ќṉøώ τhατ ïτ'ṡ α ƒøøl ώhø ρlαÿṡ ïτ сøølxxxxxx
                                                          вÿ ṃαќïṉģ hïṡ ώøɾlḋ α lïττlε сølḋεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBas had paused in his walking to turn and ask Aleah if everything was alright when she spoke. Of course, the second she said the word 'mistletoe,' his entire being seemed to freeze up. He felt like he'd had a bucket of ice water poured over his head, immediately followed by someone dunking it into a cauldron of boiling water. His reddening cheeks certainly felt that hot, anyway. Slowly, almost mechanically, his head tilted upwards until he spotted the offending plant, and he made an odd choking noise.

space'Bloody hell, I thought Ada was joking!' he thought, willing the mistletoe to magically disappear. Hey, he was a wizard, and this was a magic school. It could've happened! But it hadn't and it was there and he finally managed to force himself to meet Aleah's eyes, his own bugging out almost comically. This... Okay, this was not funny. Not even a little. Except, she didn't know it wasn't funny, he guessed, because he was pretty sure that girls didn't hang out with boys when they knew the boy had a crush on them that they didn't reciprocate. Well, except Kiki, but that hardly counted, she had a crush on literally every boy, not just Balder. But Aleah was not Kiki, and he was pretty sure she thought this was hysterical, but for all the wrong reasons.

spaceIt just figured he was going to get to snog his crush, one time, and then she'd laugh it off and they'd probably never speak of it again. Unless she decided to tease him about it, of course.

spaceHe swallowed, hands shoving into his pockets.
                                                          "I, um. I mean. We, uh. It's just some stupid old tradition, though! It's not like, uh, like it's a rule or anything." Gyah, what was this terrible wheeziness that his voice had taken on? Oh, right, he wasn't breathing enough to actually talk. Brilliant. "I mean, we're not going to, um. Get in trouble, or something. That'd, that'd be pretty ridiculous! Um, and you're not... you're not really stuck-"

spaceRemembering what some of the staff was like, he froze again, then swore under his breath. "You're not, right?" he squeaked. Okay, maybe it was a little paranoid to assume that the staff would be cruel enough to literally enchant the mistletoe so that a person couldn't move out from under it until they'd been kissed. That would make people late for lessons! And what if someone didn't get kissed, that'd be horrible! But, at this exact moment, he couldn't help but think that, with his luck, they might've had a lapse in judgement. Shite.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxhεÿ јυḋε, ḋøṉ'τ lετ ṃε ḋøώṉ
                                                          xxxxxxÿøυ hαṿε ƒøυṉḋ hεɾ, ṉøώ ģø αṉḋ ģετ hεɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxɾεṃεṃвεɾ τø lετ hεɾ ïṉτø ÿøυɾ hεαɾτ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxτhεṉ ÿøυ сαṉ ṡταɾτ τø ṃαќε ïτ вεττεɾ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Oh for the love of God! Aleah would have screamed if she was the screaming type. Apparently he was still not ballsy enough to kiss her... even when he was so stricken with panic that she actually might very well be stuck. Which you know was a fair thought with the staff that worked here... especially his sister Ada... Aleah could see the potions master pureposley enchanting them in hopes that she would get Aleah or Bas stuck as well. She took a deep breath as he continued stammering. "What if I was stuck? Would you seriously leave me here?" She asked in exasperation, raising an eyebrow at him. She didn't bother to wait for him to answer because she was sure it would be more stammering and trying to justify or some other bullshit.

If she was stupid this would be the point where she'd think he didn't like her, but thankfully she wasn't stupid. She knew he liked her, but apparently girls he liked turned him into a brain dead fool. She narrowed his eyes. "Sebastian Michael Blythe either you are the biggest idiot on the planet or you have the teeniest balls to ever exist! I am standing under a flipping mistletoe literally ASKING you to kiss me and you are standing there like a blithering idiot trying to come up with every excuse in the book to not do it! Now I know you like me anyone who doesn't know that is a bigger idiot than you. So what is it? Why won't you kiss me Sebastian because I'm about up to here with your dumb a**." She was still glaring at him but her rant had left her a little out of breath. She had planned to be out of breath today but not from yelling at him. And with her conditions she didn't really deal well with being out breath since her heart already made her feel out of breath pretty much constantly.

Part of her was about to just turn tail and do her best to stop away with a crutch... which wasn't much of a stomp and rather unimpressive. But the rest of her was too into her plan. He was an idiot, she had gotten to yell at him, and now she was going to kiss his brain dead fool face because at this point she wasn't sure if her rant was actually going to get through to his thick skull and snogging him might be the literal only way to make his idiot brain understand that she ******** liked him.

So... instead of stomping away, she grabbed him by his shirt dragged him closer and pressed her lips to his before he could object, or stammer, or do anything else that a dumb a** like him might do.

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxUnder the Mistletoe
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAleah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBSOD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αṉḋ αṉÿ τïṃε ÿøυ ƒεεl τhε ραïṉ, hεÿ јυḋε, ɾεƒɾαïṉxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ сαɾɾÿ τhε ώøɾlḋ υρøṉ ÿøυɾ ṡhøυlḋεɾṡxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾ ώεll ÿøυ ќṉøώ τhατ ïτ'ṡ α ƒøøl ώhø ρlαÿṡ ïτ сøølxxxxxx
                                                          вÿ ṃαќïṉģ hïṡ ώøɾlḋ α lïττlε сølḋεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBas blushed furiously when Aleah asked if he'd leave her there if she was stuck. It wasn't like he'd do that, no way! But it would certainly be awkward as hell for him to have to snog her just to get her free! He tried to say that, but the words stuck in his throat, so all that came out was a weird garbled noise as he shook his head in vehement denial.

spaceOf course, the weird noise he made when she started yelling at him was even weirder, which was saying something. He held up his hands as if to defend from a physical attack, which was ridiculous since he was pretty sure she wasn't about to hit him. But, her words certainly felt like a physical blow. Oh, shite, she was piiiiiiiissed. And it took him a long moment to figure out why, because none of what she was saying even made sense, unless-

spaceOh. OH.

spaceShite.

spaceHe didn't even have a chance to explain, or defend himself, not that he really had much of a defense to begin with, but he would've liked to at least try to explain himself. But, apparently she had other plans. His eyes bugged out when she grabbed his shirt, and for a brief second he reconsidered the assumption that she wasn't going to hit him. Which she did, sort of.

spaceWith her lips. On his lips.

spaceShe was kissing him.

spaceEverything in Sebastian's brain short-circuited for a second or two. He'd barely even collected himself when she pulled away, and he made yet another weird noise, this one some sort of stupid whine-type thing that basically equated to 'no, wait', except it was too late and she'd stopped kissing him and was staring (correction, glaring) at him rather expectantly.

spaceOf course, his brilliant response to having been kissed was to just stare at her for a second, in obvious shock, and then mumble,
                                                          "Woah," under his breath.

spaceThen, slightly louder,
                                                          "Oh, woah. I, uh. You-" 'Brilliant, Blythe. Just stutter at her some more, that won't make it worse at all,' a snarky voice in the back of his head hissed. He blinked rather rapidly, and then slapped himself for good measure, because he wasn't entirely sure what was happening right now and was sort of afraid that the ground was going to fall out from under him.

space"... Okay, so, idiocy established, um, but, I'm not dreaming, right?" he asked, rather weakly. He was in so much trouble. She was going to kill him. But, he couldn't help it, he had to ask! It's not like he hadn't had dreams of basically this scenario before. Maybe without the mistletoe, and the yelling. But definitely the part where he realized Aleah liked him and they snogged... Then again, they hadn't snogged so much as she had snogged him and he'd stood there like an idiot. Which he was still doing. Fuuuuuuck.

spaceRealizing his mouth was gaped open, he snapped it shut, then shook his head, hands flying up to rake through his hair.
                                                          "Sorry, sorry," he said, sort of desperately. "I just, I didn't think- I mean, I wanted you to like me too but you never seemed like you did and I guessed I missed it or something but this all seems really sudden to me? Unrealistically sudden. Like I wished on a star and the universe totally re-wrote itself on my behalf. But, um, that seems really unlikely even by my standards, so I'm either dreaming or you actually just kissed me, in which case I'm really confused but also really happy and if you're not super pissed at me I'd like to, um, try that again but without the part where I freeze up like a complete moron."

spaceWas he breathing? He didn't think he was breathing. He should try that sometime. He'd heard lovely things about it, actually, from everyone except his sister and Chris. Who were never going to let him live this down (as if they had any room to talk!), and neither would his parents, or God forbid Oma. '... They can never know,' he thought dazedly, even knowing it was inevitable that they find out. Oh, he was screwed. He'd never hear the end of it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxhεÿ јυḋε, ḋøṉ'τ lετ ṃε ḋøώṉ
                                                          xxxxxxÿøυ hαṿε ƒøυṉḋ hεɾ, ṉøώ ģø αṉḋ ģετ hεɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxɾεṃεṃвεɾ τø lετ hεɾ ïṉτø ÿøυɾ hεαɾτ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxτhεṉ ÿøυ сαṉ ṡταɾτ τø ṃαќε ïτ вεττεɾ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:35 am
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Aleah was kissing him, but he was just sort of standing their like a dope, not even moving, and she was suddenly feeling like maybe she had been totally wrong and he didn't actually like her and she had just basically ruined their friendship. So she pulled away and stared him down.... well more rather, glared him down. She couldn't keep the angry off her face at the moment, because if he didn't like her then it was his damn fault for making it seem like he did so he had some explaining to do, and if he did like her then he had even more explaining to do for why the hell he wasn't kissing her back and instead was standing like a deer in headlights.

For God's sake when a girl kisses you, you at least do the kind thing and kiss her back! Especially if you like her! Was he really just a dopey teenage boy???? Probably...

He was now speaking, which she hoped was a good sign, and so she waited silently, glare still plastered across her face. He was stuttering again, which basically wiped away her fears of him not actually liking her, and she silently declared him the dumbest idiot boy she had ever known and why in the world did she actually like this dumb boy. But of course, her mother's words rang out in her head. 'All boys are dumb dear, you have to forgive them for that, it seems their brains just aren't hardwired to deal with girls well, especially girls they like, and especially teenage boys.'

If she wasn't so annoyed with him, she probably would have snorted at how correct her mother had been. At the time, she hadn't really believed her much, but now she understood. "Seriously?" She blanched as he asked if he was dreaming. She curled her fingers into a fist and fought the urge to slam said fist into his stupid boy face. Before she could berate him again for asking if he was dreaming, he began to kind of... ramble on, and she was suddenly glad she could understand fast talkers. She was pretty sure at some point in that runon sentence Bas had forgotten that breathing was something he had to do... but he was asking to have a do over of that kiss, and that.... well that she could go for.

Without any more words, she just stepped forward. For once she was cursing how fricken short she was, and praising it all the same, because she liked being smaller than Sebastian.... but it seriously made kissing him more complicated than she liked, since she had to stand on her tippy toes to even barely reach his lips basically. And she was sure he was going to continue grow while she would probably stay teeny tiny for the rest of her life. The world liked to ******** her over like that. But anyways, internal rant aside, she stood up on her tippy toes and pressed her lips against his this time. She swore to God if he froze up again, she would actually punch him in the face.

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
First Year Slytherin

"Two plus two is fish. Come on, be more creative!"

Yari was trying to find inspiration, she needed to do something...amazing in the fashion world. She was getting better at the finances, but she wanted to design something..unique. She decided to try and find inspiration through Hogwarts, exploring various areas of the castle. Thus, she found herself in the Tapestry Corridor. There were all sorts of bits of history in here, and the tapestries were fabric right? Yari glared at one particular tapestry, trying to avoid eye contact with the portrait that was hanging over the tapestry. Should she focus on the tapestries, or the paintings on the tapestry, which part made the masterpiece...
"Why is this corridor so weird. WHO PUTS PICTURES OVER FABRIC?"

"You can't tell me I'm wrong, I know I'm right."

Setting:Tapestry Corridor
Thoughts: This probably wasn't a good idea
Wearing: Red dress sandle boots, hat

“trickblues”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:27 am
User Image
User Image
Hey, you might not see it with your eyes
But keep your head up to the sky
The sun is coming through
Here's what you gotta do (well, well, oh, oh)

User Image

Pureblood | First Year Slytherin | Eleven Years Old
Autumn 2055 Tapestry Corridor With: A pretty girl
Wearing: Bracelet (left), Pink sweater w/ black pants and white & black sneakers, hair down w/ a braid tied in Status: "Play it cool, and maybe I won't get yelled at too."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Annalise couldn’t have been more grateful for the extra days between The Sorting Feast and starting classes. How else was she supposed to pin down where her classes were without getting completely lost? Especially with those staircases! Why did the staircases move?! Everything at Hogwarts seemed so needlessly complicated. And why didn’t her music work?! She was dying without her tunes. Slowly dying.

At least it was fun to explore. That said, Annie was lost. Completely, utterly lost. She was pretty sure she was back on the first floor, but she couldn’t be certain until she found an exit or a familiar room. Which way had she come from, anyway? Where was she going? Annalise looked around. Stone, stone, and more stone. You’d think a place as massive as Hogwarts would invest in a few signs. Or a map. Ugh. Now what?

“WHO PUTS PICTURES OVER FABRIC?”

Annie whipped around with a start. Whoever that was, they sounded closeby. Or maybe just an echo. Either way, the yelling was her only hope for salvation. She made her way down the hall until she came across a separate corridor, this one filled with various tapestries. There stood an older girl, impeccably dressed in a red dress as loud as she was. Annalise glanced down at herself. She probably looked like a peasant in comparison with her sweater and sneakers, but she needed something comfortable for all the walking she was doing. As she stepped closer, Annalise found herself admiring the tapestries. They were pretty, sure, but… “Are they supposed to be telling a story or something?” She stopped beside the other girl, a hand on her hip as she studied the piece in front of them with a frown. “Yeah… I don’t get it either. What is this place, anyway?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Any time you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:24 am
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
First Year Slytherin

Yari turned when someone spoke to her, she wasn't sure at first if it had been a portrait or another human, but no it turned out to be a little girl, a first year that had been sorted into their house. What was her name.... eh didn't matter. "You're kinda cute, with that white hair and those stunning eyes." Yari was going to go right at it, no need to shy around the truth of why she was here. that jerk Daphne had probably already warned this first year to stay away from any Wellbelove, and once she realized that Yari was a Wellbelove, she would be gone. "I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by this mayhem. Maybe they are supposed to tell a story...ooo a line of clothes that tells a story? That could work. The evolution of fashion trends. I like it - start with the same fabric for each one..but then make them look like they should have been had they been made in a different decade."

Yari pulled out her small notebook from a dress pocket and began scratching down notes, "You're a genius, defiantly good to have around. This is the Tapestry Corridor, not many people travel through here, you're probably lost. That's okay, I can help you get back to civilization." She had to figure out how to hide these ideas from Echo, she needed to be the one t present the idea to the board (the board of their siblings) not anyone else. This could finally set her higher than her other siblings. She tucked her notebook back into her pocket and held out her hand, "My name is Yaretzi Wellbelove, my friends call me Yari. You - I think you and I can become great friends, so you can call me Yari. What's your name?"

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey, you might not see it with your eyes
But keep your head up to the sky
The sun is coming through
Here's what you gotta do (well, well, oh, oh)

User Image

Pureblood | First Year Slytherin | Eleven Years Old
Autumn 2055 Tapestry Corridor With: A pretty girl named Yari
Wearing: Bracelet (left), Pink sweater w/ black pants and white & black sneakers, hair down w/ a braid tied in Status: Flattered

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Annalise didn’t know what she was expecting, but it sure wasn’t compliments. My eyes are stunning? She curled her braid around her finger and looked away shyly. “Oh, um. Thank you.” No, no, don’t be dumb. Say something back! “Your dress is lovely.” Ugh, good enough.

At least they were both equally stumped by the tapestries, though it seemed like her comment sparked something for the girl. Off she went on a tangent about the evolution of fashion and designing outfits. Of course she was a designer. Did she make the dress, too? Just as Annie was about to comment on how she liked the idea, her company complimented her once again, leaving her stunned. She sure came on strong. B-but I barely said anything! She continued on, explaining where they were and correctly assuming Annalise had gotten herself lost. Then offered salvation! “Really? You can? Thanks so much, I feel like I’ve been wondering all morning!” Annie expected her to be a little more yelly, but she was downright angelic!

The girl introduced herself as Yaretzi Wellbelove, but Annalise could call her Yari, since apparently they were about to make great friends. And here I thought making friends outside Wool’s was going to be hard… Annalise smiled, relieved. “That’s a pretty name. My name’s Annalise Watson. You can call me Annie, or anything really, if you want. I don’t mind nicknames.” She glanced back at the tapestries, then to Yari once again. “So Yari, what were you doing all the way over here, anyway? Were you looking for inspiration?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:14 pm
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
First Year Slytherin

Yari gave Annie a huge smile when she complimented her dress, "Thank you! The dress compliment that is, My Mama and I designed it. My siblings and I perfected it. Then Mama had to help make it a reality." Yari glanced at the outfit that Annie was wearing, along with her build and frame... well Annie hadn't gone running off screaming when learning her name, so maybe Daphne wasn't going around saying awful things to everyone about them. She made a mental note to remember to take Paul out of Daphne's Bed for the night, even though Paul really enjoyed it there.

She turned and looked around at the different tapestries, "My Mama designs Business Formal clothing - high fashion. I dream to be just like her one day, super successful and making people look their best with what they wear." She turned back toward Annie, and shrugged, "Or I might do the finances while my siblings do the design work. I don't know yet. But we are going to build a very successful fashion empire one day. So I was looking here for inspiration, I want to design or get some good ideas for a new line."

A new line, a new friend... who was almost perfect if only... there was one final test before Yari made Annie a very serious offer. She pulled her hat off her head, revealing a frog that was hiding there. She took the frog off her head, replaced her hat, and held out Cruella. "How do you feel about frogs, Annie darling?"

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Tapestry Corridor
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Stupid Barrett
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Confrontation
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let him try something

Milan had finally been released from care of the Hospital Wing (for the third time this year, lord) and had gone to his room to dress. He hated that he'd had a big reaction in front of everyone, especially since his memories of the event were still hazy. All he knew was that apparently Syd had decided to take their feud to the extremes. Milan still didn't really remember the order, but several people had told him Syd was to blame.

He sighed softly, pulling off his yellow jacket to drape over the strap of his satchel. His ribs were achy, so they were bound tightly in another of his corsets. He'd been wearing his athletic support, but a proper suit deserved proper fitting. As he walked, blue eyes noticed a familiar hoodie-wearing dweeb. Somewhere in Milan, a bubble of anger rose up. After checking that the hallway was otherwise clear, Milan spoke up. "Hey, Barrett. What the ********, dude? You can't handle that I hate you, so you try to ******** kill me?! What in the absolute hell is wrong with you?"

A sharp frown was on the Ravenclaw's face, his brows furrowed in his anger. Blue eyes were dark and stormy, and the teen could feel his heart pounding behind his bound up ribs. He was tired of this petty catfight of theirs, and he was fully prepared to end the whole entire feud. Right here, right now. No more fighting. Echo, he was confident, would choose her sibling over her ******** class="postcontent-align-right" style="text-align: right">{{Wearing :: Grey and Yellow}}
                                                                addaellis

Kiska166

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
                                                                Tᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ
                                                                Bʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀɢʀᴇᴇɴ
                                                                Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴘɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ
                                                                Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ
                                                                Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
                                                                Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs
                                                                Is ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ? Is ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
                                                                ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:48 pm
User Image

I am just a new b o y
                                                S t r a n g e r in this town

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Vice Captain & Seeker
                                                Daily Dragon & Art Club Artist

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd made his way through the school halls, aimlessly wandering as he found that did it not only help clear his mind, but it also brought out his best creative ideas, and he needed help with both after the last few days. It took Taylor less than a minute to accuse him of causing Milan’s allergic reaction to flare up on purpose, and it seemed that the rumour had spread through the castle even quicker. He took one turn, then another, and as he continued on, he heard a familiar voice call him from behind. Syd stopped in his tracks and sighed before turning around, watching as Milan approached him. “I didn’t try to ******** kill you!” he shouted back. In fact, he didn’t try to do anything. “I dunno what kind of other enemies you’ve made, but it wasn’t me!” he continued, this time shoving the seventh year as he took a step forward into Milan’s personal space.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Will some w o m a n in this desert land
                                                Make me feel like a r e a l man?

Cinnabun Gryffie
addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:48 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

Echo had just missed Milan being released from the hospital. With no other leads, she had decided to head for Ravenclaw Tower, hoping that if she couldn’t catch Milan, she might at least finally talk to Syd about the rumors. Unfortunately, she had managed to just miss him again, and Syd too was out. Fine. She was heading down to Slytherin. Maybe Milan was headed that way.

There hadn’t been much time–or patience– for a witch hunt after the meeting on Friday, and listening to Daphne, it probably was just an accident. Of course she was going to track down the source of the peanut contamination and ensure it couldn’t happen again, but as long as Milan was okay and everyone knew just how serious allergies could be, everything should have been fine going forward.

Then the rumor mill exploded. Echo was going to find which ******** had spread the rumors of Syd trying to murder Milan and jinx them. (She had settled for an insulting comment at the idiots whom she’d heard spreading the rumors on the way down to the Hospital Wing, which was frankly a feat of self-restraint.) Looking at this from a journalist, the real drama was the stupid rumor and accusation. Well, to fix that PR disaster, Echo needed to talk to Syd. Make him play nice–go back to ignoring each other couldn’t they?. Syd had adamantly denied being involved since the beginning, and frankly, Echo was inclined to believe him– she didn’t think it was intentional at any rate. Make peace. Explain things. Try not to jinx someone before then. Then maybe we can get some studying done.

She had passed Taylor in the hall and if she wasn’t so keen on getting to her boys before things got worse, she might have argued with Taylor for jumping to conclusions. There was…something comfortingly familiar about arguing with Taylor now. Maybe seven years of nit-picking each other’s work had gotten to her. Now sometimes Echo picked a fight just because it was Taylor. (Or maybe she would have jumped her instead of jinxed her because it was positively sinful how Taylor wore everything.) Echo was cutting through the Tapestry Corridor when she saw Milan, and just ahead, Syd. She opened her mouth to call out–

Milan called out first. Not with an inquisitive, level-headed question, but an accusation. Ah, s**t. Milan was angry. Syd, of course, defended himself, and turned it around, shoving Milan back.

”Syd, step away,” Echo cut in sharply, stepping briskly forward to stand by her brother. ”Please.”

She shot him a sharp look, hoping to catch his attention. This was not the way she wanted things to go.

”Milan, I don’t think he tried to poison you.” Echo said, a gentle hand on his back, silently asking if he was okay. “I know you two don’t like each other, but it’s no reason for murder. Didn’t I tell you both to work this out?”

setting Tapestry Corridor, January 2060, soon after returning from Winter Break || with Milan and Syd
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing Sunshine and Navy
status Hoping to prevent a fight

Cinnabun Gryffie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Tapestry Corridor
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Stupid Barrett
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Confrontation
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let him try something

Milan rolled his eyes when Syd tried to counter back that he hadn't done anything. He even made it seem like it had been supposed "other enemies" that must've attacked. "Literally everyone else disagrees. So either someone in the school is an evil cartoon bad guy.... or you're full of s**t." Syd then stepped closer, this time shoving hard into the taller. Instantly, a flare of pain fired from his sore ribs.

"How dare you touch me? You aren't even fit to--" Echo stepped closer, putting herself between the two Ravenclaws. She told Syd to step away, and before Milan could speak, Echo said she didn't think the allergy attack came from Syd.

Echo continued, asking them to work things out. "The only thing I care to work out is why you're still with this a*****e. You deserve better. Literally anyone better. Because this idiot has nothing for you." He knew his sister like he knew himself, but with Syd in the picture, his sister was all but a different person. And he didn't know this person.

{{Wearing :: Grey and Yellow}}
          addaellis

Kiska166

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ
          Bʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀɢʀᴇᴇɴ
          Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴘɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs
          Is ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ? Is ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:51 pm
User Image

I am just a new b o y
                                                S t r a n g e r in this town

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Vice Captain & Seeker
                                                Daily Dragon & Art Club Artist

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd’s blood boiled as Milan accused him for being ‘full of s**t.’ There was no convincing him that his very own Quidditch Vice Captain had no intention of hurting him, or killing him, or that he didn’t even know of his peanut allergies. He just wanted to be left alone at this point. Before the situation had erupted further, Echo intervened. Sighing, Syd stepped back although he was a tad surprised by what came out of her mouth next. Finally, someone stood up for him. Although when she reminded the both of them that she had asked them to ‘work this out,’ Syd’s insides filled with dread. Once again, Milan took another shot at him, calling him an a*****e and saying that he offered nothing for Echo. The sixth year ignored Milan as best as he could and looked into Echo’s eyes. “I can’t do this anymore, Echo,” he stated. It was hopeless. Nothing was going to get ‘worked out.’

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Will some w o m a n in this desert land
                                                Make me feel like a r e a l man?

Cinnabun Gryffie
addaellis

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas