Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Hall of Hexes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:44 am
The Hall of Hexes is a hall on the seventh-floor of Hogwarts Castle, close to the Room of Requirement.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Hall of Hexes with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Vexed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I should have made a left at that suit of armor... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla blinked as she realized that, once again, she had absolutely no idea where she was in the castle. It took the Seer a long moment to get her bearings and recognize her surroundings; the one good thing about getting lost often was that she doubted very much if there was a single hallways in this school she hadn't found herself in once or twice. When she did get lost, it was often easy enough to figure out where she was, given that she'd more than likely been there before. Drusilla realized she was in the Hall of Hexes, and let out an annoyed huff of air. She knew exactly where she'd turned wrong, too, so there was that, at least. She shook her head, turning on her heel to head back in the other direction and go back the way she came. One would think that she'd have the seventh floor at least mapped out, but alas, no such luck. She still tended to get distracted while walking and wander off course. She hadn't had this problem back when Lulu had been teaching, she thought, pouting slightly. She missed the Frenchwoman terribly. She had made other friends, she thought, but wasn't as close to any of them as she had been to Lulu; most of them found her off-putting, she thought. Well, they weren't wrong, she reasoned, thinking sadly on the latest bit of gossip she'd heard wandering about the halls. That morning, she'd overheard two second years discussing electives, and one child insisted that they simply had to take her lesson, which normally would have filled her with delight. Unfortunately, their reasoning killed her enthusiasm; apparently someone was spreading rumors that she was on drugs, attributing her odd behavior to that. It was rather upsetting; she couldn't even refute the claims, not really, because what was the alternative? "I'm not on drugs, I'm just insane." Yes, that would go over excellently, she was sure. The brunette sighed, shaking her head. Perhaps she should do as her own professor had and make herself a recluse; she imagined it wouldn't be hard to convince the house-elves to bring her meals up. Of course, being alone constantly except for her lessons meant she'd probably go even more insane, but she was on her way anyway, so what did it matter?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

(( OOC: ))

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:56 pm
        Flesh is heretic,
        My body is a witch,
        I'm burning it,
        Wake up for this wish,

User Image

User Image

Kolton had been itching to get out of his office and classroom since the year started. He had convinced himself that he'd at least be a little social with his fellow professors from now on, but it hadn't seemed to particularly work. It was a bit saddening, to be honest. He was more anti-social as an adult than he was as a teenager. Sure, he wasn't exactly a social butterfly during his time here at the school, but he could at least talk to people. He still could now, but here it was a whole different group of people.

Anyway, after a fairly uneventful class, he had finally made time to go exploring, maybe see how much the castle had changed since his time here. Probably not much, as he didn't really see Hogwarts as a place that received constant renovations. Before he knew it, he found himself on the seventh floor, which was thankfully devoid of many students or professors at this point. He walked through the hallways, taking in the sights and waving at some of the portraits before stopping, seeing Drusilla in the hallway. Huh, what a strange coincidence. He decided that if he was going to be social, now was a perfect opportunity. "Hello, Drusilla. Going for a stroll too?"

мιи∂ мαgιc ρяσƒεssσя ║ яαvεиcℓαω αℓυмиι

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

And I resonate,
I have seen my fate,
I am sinking,
Oh Captain, I am sinking

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Hall of Hexes with Kolton
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Vexed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceDrusilla was surprised to see Kolton up on the seventh floor. Was his class nearby? Most people didn't venture this far up in the castle if they didn't have to; it was rather a lot of stairs to walk up, after all. She gave the man a sheepish grin, shaking her head. "If by 'going for a stroll', you mean 'getting lost again,' then yes." She sighed faintly, forcing herself to focus on her fellow professor. "I got distracted by my thoughts and took a wrong turn; I was returning to my chambers, actually. Papers to grade... I think. I might have graded them this morning, actually..." She trailed off, gaze growing distant. Had she graded them already? She felt as though she might have. The Seer glanced at her wrist, pouting when she realized she didn't have a watch on. Wait, did she actually own a watch? She thought she did... Perhaps she had lost it. She glanced back up to Kolton, frowning. "Do you happen to have the time?" How late was it? Had she missed supper? Was it even late enough for supper? She had no idea. She felt as though she'd missed a meal, though. Hopefully it'd only been one. She supposed if it was too late for an actual meal, she could wander down to the Kitchen and ask the House-Elves for something. Of course, that would require her not getting lost on the way down.

User Image

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:56 pm
        Flesh is heretic,
        My body is a witch,
        I'm burning it,
        Wake up for this wish,

User Image

User Image

Kolton gave her a smile in return, chuckling slightly at her retort. Well, getting lost wasn't all bad. Now that he thought about it, maybe he was a bit lost too.. He just let his feet guide him for the most part. He guessed that climbing all those stairs didn't really seem to faze him anymore. "Well, then I guess we're lost together. This has always been quite a place to get lost in." He watched her glance at her watch--or rather, lack of a watch--with a hint of humor. He was smart enough to not let that humor be shown, as that would be just plain rude. He looked to his own watch, which he had remembered to always wear during his later years as a student of Hogwarts. Due to the lack of modern technology, clocks seemed to be a rarity in the castle. In fact, the watch he had adorned on his wrist was quite old-fashioned, but still worked and wasn't too bulky. "Looks to be about 7:30 PM. I'm not holding you up, am I?" He hoped not, though it was hard to tell with Drusilla. She had been strange from the moment he met her. Granted, they weren't totally acquainted yet, but still, it was a rather obvious fact. Not that he minded her unique personality, though. Quite the contrary, he found it quite interesting. There had been so many ordinary, and dare he say, boring people in his life that it was a nice change to meet someone who was able to change that immediately. That reminded him, he still had papers to grade of his own. Ah, oh well. He resolved to do that in the morning, as he still had time before his next class. "And if you're just returning to your chambers, would you mind some company there? I've been trying to get out some more."

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

And I resonate,
I have seen my fate,
I am sinking,
Oh Captain, I am sinking

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Vexed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceDrusilla tilted her head to the side slightly when he referred to them being lost together; most people didn't look at being lost as a good thing, after all. She'd spent so much of her time that way that she generally just considered it a natural state of being, but she was fairly certain she was quite the oddity in that regard. Most other people's reactions to being lost ranged from annoyance to outright panic. That Kolton was so at ease with the thought was... strange. And actually sort of nice. "Mm. I get lost here often... My offices are nearby, obviously. Divination tower and all... Sometimes I make a wrong turn. Actually, I do that rather a lot," she said, laughing a bit at herself.

spaceShe caught the briefest hint of an expression on his face when she looked back at him from her blank wrist, and wondered if he were laughing at her in his head. Probably; people did that a lot of the time. But at least he had the decency to keep whatever fun he was poking at her to himself, and to answer her question. She hummed faintly. "No, you're not holding me up. I do believe I already graded those papers. I'm quite sure of it. And... 7:30, drat. I did miss dinner, then. Hm. Suppose it's down to the kitchens, then" she chirped. She couldn't recall eating lunch... had she gone without food since breakfast, then? The last thing she remembered eating was almost definitely a scone. That would have been breakfast for sure. Well, she'd have to pay the House-Elves a visit, then; preferably now. Her stomach growled, as if her awareness that she was hungry had made her more so.

spaceWhen he asked if he could accompany her to her chambers, she blinked, surprised. Why would he ever want to do that? She didn't think she was particularly good company. Then again, he likely didn't know that. "Well, considering that I've missed dinner, I'll need to eat something. Would you like to- Oh, but you probably just ate, didn't you?" She'd started to invite him to join her downstairs, and then realized what a silly idea that was. He was probably wandering about, walking off his dinner, or something like that. "I don't suppose you'd want to sit down in the kitchens and watch me eat. Frightfully boring, that'd be, I imagine." She blinked again, pursing her lips to the side, nose crinkling. "Of course, if you'd like to join me, you're more than welcome. I just don't imagine you would want to. Not that I'm asking, or implying that you should or should not. That would be entirely up to you, obviously." Flustered by the various thoughts going through her mind, Drusilla inclined her head towards the man, and began off towards the staircase. She probably should have said goodbye, she thought as she started down the steps. But then again, that would have been terribly awkward if he'd decided to join her... But why would he join her? She started making odd little faces, debating internally with herself, expression changing with each different 'voice.' It probably looked rather odd, but then, she was quite used to looking odd. There was a reason she had a reputation for insanity, after all... one that was not entirely unfounded, she was sorry to admit.

User Image

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:52 pm
        Flesh is heretic,
        My body is a witch,
        I'm burning it,
        Wake up for this wish,

User Image

User Image

Kolton tilted his head slightly as she said what seemed to be a joke about herself. Or, at least, he hoped it was. He never could completely tell around her. He smiled courteously anyway, deciding that he'd just go with it. Besides, he could slightly sympathize with her. His sense of direction wasn't exactly the best, either. "Happens to the best of us," he replied, with a light smile.

He was relieved to hear her answer that he in fact, was not holding her up. That would be awkward. Of course, she could always be lying, which he was sure quite a few people did when faced with that sort of question, but he didn't take Drusilla for the sort. He nodded at her confirmation of missing dinner, although he hadn't exactly filled up himself. He guessed he was too busy familiarizing himself with the school again to take the time to eat. And now that the subject had been brought up, he wished it hadn't. The empty pit in his stomach was beginning to awaken.

He flashed another light smile when she began to invite him.. then suddenly cut herself off. She said so many different things so quickly that it was hard to keep up. He caught the basic gist of it, though, so he wasn't entirely lost. Before he even had a chance to say anything, she was off, leaving him to ponder whether or not to follow. He supposed that it wouldn't be a bad idea, as he had been quite hungry himself. But of course, she had taken off too fast for him to tell her that. He blinked a few times and then shook his head, deciding that he'd join her. She hadn't said he couldn't, after all, and if she really didn't want his company he'd leave. He stepped forward, walking quickly until he was close enough so that his voice would be heard. "Well, I hadn't exactly eaten either. Thought I'd be waiting until breakfast tomorrow to get something in me, but if you're heading down to the kitchens, thought I may as well join you." He was about to ask her if that was okay, but she had made that pretty clear already, even in her strange ways.

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

And I resonate,
I have seen my fate,
I am sinking,
Oh Captain, I am sinking

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:28 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Vexed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceDrusilla was surprised when he caught up to her; she hadn't expected him to want to join her. Though, when he said that he also hadn't eaten, it made a little more sense. She blinked, not looking at him, instead watching her steps on the stairs, not keen on tripping, which she did often. "Hm, what kept you from your supper, then? Work? Or were you lost?" she asked curiously. From anyone else, it might have been an insult, or teasing, but from her it was a genuine question. She tried to think back to what she'd been doing that'd caused her to miss the meal; had she just been wandering? No, no, she'd been down in the library, she recalled with some relief. "I was doing research; realized that I am not in possession of a book with important information I needed. Had I been thinking, I would have brought the materials I did have down to the library with me... or checked the book out and returned to my office with it." She paused, both in her words and her steps, frowning. Why had she left it in the library? She'd probably need it again... The Seer sighed at herself. She'd have to leave herself some sort of note to go down to the library tomorrow morning and grab it. If she remembered to leave the note. Which she probably wouldn't. Drusilla added 'notebook and pen' to the list of things she needed to start carrying with her at all times. Apparently it was becoming necessary, which was troubling. Her mental state hadn't been this scattered since... well, the years immediately after she'd graduated. It hadn't mattered much then, since she'd been at home with her mother. But nowadays, she really needed to keep her head on straight, which she wasn't terribly good at.

User Image

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:02 pm
        Flesh is heretic,
        My body is a witch,
        I'm burning it,
        Wake up for this wish,

User Image

User Image

Kolton had to rack his brain to remember what exactly had kept him from eating. Memorization wasn't one of his strong suits. Countless tests had told him that. "Hrm. Lost, I suppose. It was a good kind of lost though, if that makes any sense. Unfortunately it kept me from eating." He was about to ask her the same question, but held back as she answered right after. The library.. Hm. Well, it was certainly a good place to lose track of time, he supposed. "And what were you researching, exactly?" It had to be pretty important to warrant a lost meal. He also wondered what the book she was reading when she realized it was the wrong one. He personally recalled that he had lost himself in the library a few times in his younger years, although unfortunately with time his reading habits had decreased greatly. Considering that he now worked in a place with quite a wide array of books, he supposed that it wouldn't be impossible to get back into it. Time would tell.

OOC: (Sorry for the shortish post!)

Cara MiaKitty

And I resonate,
I have seen my fate,
I am sinking,
Oh Captain, I am sinking

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Vexed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceDrusilla winced lightly at Kolton's question. With everything she knew people said about her, she really didn't need to be adding fuel to the fire. Nor did she need to be chasing people away, considering that the less time she spent with others, the more her sanity deteriorated. Of course, she was at present perfectly aware that she was slightly unhinged, which implied that in reality, she wasn't, since supposedly crazy people never knew they were crazy. Unless her being aware of that fact and considering that it might be true actually looped her back around to crazy and unaware of how crazy she was. She frowned, brow furrowing. She'd given herself something of a headache with that little trip. "I was trying to do some research on, ah, insanity," she replied, blushing lightly. "Or, rather, on how to stave it off. I'm afraid my family doesn't have the best history in that regard, and I'm... well, I've never been quite all there." Sad, but true. And ever since Lulu had left... well, she'd been getting worse again. She needed focus. Distractions. Or, well. Distractions from the distractions, she supposed. Something that would keep her occupied and outside of her own head. "I have found may resources that have said my issue with inattention, with being distracted by the goings on in my head" (and the voices, though she didn't say this aloud) "is that I should try to find a way to occupy my time. But I find that most hobbies I attempt don't seem to distract very well. I always seem to... well, my hands continue the task, but my mind is otherwise engaged. I... I worry that perhaps the only thing that would truly help is social interaction. I am always best off when I am frequently around people. But... I don't seem to make friends very well. Or keep them." She sighed sadly, wondering why she had said so much on the subject. She usually kept her troubles like this to herself, or only shared them with someone she was close to. But she hadn't had anyone she was close to in such a long time... perhaps that was it. She was finally lonely enough that she'd started oversharing with strangers. Not that Kolton was a stranger per say, but it wasn't as though they were friends in any sense. Or, she didn't think they were. He might feel differently, she supposed. Some people were quick to call others friend. She took a while, but only because she knew that oftentimes people tolerated her out of a sense that they had to, rather than because they liked her. She glanced at Kolton, frowning. "I'm terribly sorry. You didn't want to hear all that, I imagine. I could have lied? Said it was something for one of my lessons? Or at least kept my answer simple and not so... hm. Personal?" The Seer shook her head at herself. She was remarkably lucid at present, which was normally good, but at the moment, all it meant was that she was completely aware of how awkwardly she was behaving. This is why you don't keep friends, she scolded herself.

User Image

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:42 pm
        Flesh is heretic,
        My body is a witch,
        I'm burning it,
        Wake up for this wish,

User Image

User Image

As they walked, Kolton couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her choice of research. Insanity? Strange choice, but he wasn't one to judge. Then she mentioned her actual purpose. To stave it off? Yeah, she seemed a bit off, but insane? He just couldn't see it. "Hm, well I'd say that making friends would be the best way of going about it. Though I personally don't think you have anything to worry about. Not that I know anything. And if you'd like, I'd be willing to make friends with you." He felt like a little kid saying that, offering his friendship. He always felt that it just naturally happened. Different circumstances arrived sometimes, this one being a perfect example.

He smiled lightly at her complete change in mood, strangely. It was a weird thing to smile at, and he couldn't really put a reason as to why he smiled at it, but he did. He was a bit taken aback by her complete disregard for any sort of privacy, but it was also refreshing. At least he wouldn't have to dig too deep to find out even the simplest thing about her. "No, no, it's perfectly fine. I enjoy learning about people. I'm also glad you didn't lie. Lying can be a real pain in the arse, even when it's necessary. And of course, I'll keep this to myself." He assumed that even the most confident person wouldn't want those kinds of personal details to just be put out there for everyone to know about. In any case, he probably wouldn't have put it out there even if she didn't mind him telling.

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

And I resonate,
I have seen my fate,
I am sinking,
Oh Captain, I am sinking

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Vexed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceDrusilla managed a soft smile when Kolton said that he would be willing to be friends with her. Time had made her more self-aware than she'd been in the past, and she couldn't help but wonder if he had even the slightest clue what he was getting himself into. Not that she was a bad friend or anything, just... she tended to be a handful, if for no other reason than she tended to rely very heavily on the people in her life for support. Being away from Lulu during the Summers had been nearly unbearable, and had made her grow to loath any time spent away from the castle. As if the eeriness of her home hadn't been enough, she'd had to suffer it alone. There was her cousin, of course, but Cerise was so rarely around... Was she even still around? The Seer paused, trying to recall if she'd seen the blonde over this last holiday. She didn't think she had, actually. She gave her head a light shake, banishing the thought, and returned her attention to the conversation at hand. "I would like that, though I think you may grow to regret saying so," she told him, wishing that she were only joking and that it wasn't an actual warning. Well, she'd just have to make an effort to be more responsible, for his sake. Perhaps if it were for someone else, she would take care of herself better. That might work; she'd have to look after herself so that the burden didn't fall on his shoulders. When it was only her she was letting down, it was easy to lose track of everything. But if another person were involved... Well, she couldn't make him worry for her, now could she?

spaceShe was relieved to hear him say it wasn't a bad thing that she'd overshared, though she was perfectly aware that he might merely be saying so to avoid hurting her feelings. She did want to believe him, but when he made a note that lying was sometimes necessary, she had to wonder what he thought qualified. The brunette was quite certain that attempting to ease her mind would be a good reason, particularly given that she'd basically just told him she was ever so slightly crazy. She hummed faintly at his promise to keep quiet on the matter, though, flashing him a grateful smile. "Much appreciated. I think the rumor mill is already having a field day... but, I'm sure you've heard it, havent you?" she asked, eyes growing sad and ever so slightly ashamed. She didn't want her students to think she was on drugs. She wanted her colleagues to think so even less; children could say nasty things, but in the end, all it would affect was how many students took her class. There was even the chance that she might gain students for the rumor, considering how odd the whims of teenagers could be. The other professors, though... they would look down on her if they believed it. She was certain they already did because she was crazy; thinking she was also on drugs, or that the two were linked, would be devastating.

User Image

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:03 pm
    Flesh is heretic,
    My body is a witch,
    I'm burning it,
    Wake up for this wish,

User Image

User Image

Kolton couldn't help but chuckle when she mentioned how he'd regret wanting to be her friend. He found that a bit hard to believe. She didn't seem to have murderous tendencies, or seem very dangerous at all--as far as he could tell--and that was about one of the only things that would have deterred him. "Well, I guess we'll just see about that. I don't reckon I'd regret it, though I'll take your warning into consideration," he replied jokingly. If it were any other person, he wouldn't even consider it being a warning. But with Drusilla, he guessed that it was a legitimate warning. She was probably being a bit drastic, though.

In all honesty, he hadn't heard the particular rumor. Well, that wasn't particularly true.. he had heard bits and pieces of it from gossip around the school, though he hadn't cared enough to learn more about it. His teenage days of listening to gossip were long gone, he was afraid. He didn't even know it was about her."Eh? That rumor was about you? Not that I know what the rumor was.. Hm. Well, that's just what rumors are. Rumors. Whatever it is, I highly doubt it's true. If it's negative, of course. I take back anything I just said if it's a positive one. But now that I think about it, the difference between negative and positive is just a matter of perspective.. Sorry, rambling again." He had been doing that more and more as of late.

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

And I resonate,
I have seen my fate,
I am sinking,
Oh Captain, I am sinking

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:41 pm
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia didn't pace. Pacing showed nervousness and anxiety which broadcasts that the person isn't sure. And she's always sure of everything, even it doesn't always come out with the best results. She hadn't hesitated when she joined lacrosse purely to get vengeance off of a player who had ripped up a diagram which had taken her two weeks to complete. Nor when "accidentally" sideswiped her during a game and landed her in the infirmary. She hadn't even bat an eyelash when she gave a confession to a priest about how another priest had been rather forward with her father for a sexual relationship after said priest had actually been spreading rumors about her father and his link with Satan or whatever rubbish he had been spewing. She couldn't really remember, she had only been seven. The point was was calm and calculated once she put her mind on something she did it. Which is why when she told Mordred to meet her for a small conference she did not rethink and consider perhaps going to someone else. That also meant that she was not tapping her foot furiously on the hard floor of the castle after she had most assuredly not been pacing before she finally blew a gust of a sigh and flopped onto the hard floor with a wince at how hard it actually was. Damn castle. They have floating freaking candles that never extinguished but they couldn't put freaking cushioning charms on some of these stones. The Italian pressed the back of her head against the wall and closed her eyes and began to count her heartbeats, a trick she had learned to control her breathing and calm herself if she ever became a little too...excited. She needed to build something. Or take something apart. She'd only been on this hallways once before but had taken a liking to it because of the name. The Slytherin wanted to know its history to have gained such a name. She hoped it was gory or else it was just a total let down. Either way, it seemed secluded enough and out the way that some random wouldn't trudge into her conversation which is what she wanted. Gia frowned when she realized she had been tapping her finger against the floor by her foot. ********.

mc2

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Hall of Hexes △With ~No one yet △What ~Waiting, impatiently might I add △OOC ~
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself (myself)
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hallways and the Grand Staircase