Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Hall of Hexes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
2nd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred had learned very early on in his friendship with Gia that it was best not to question her commands. The answer usually was slightly disturbing and it also was bad for your health. The bruises he got from the first few times he questioned her had taught him better. Gia didn't frown at questions, otherwise he'd have stayed far away from her, but she did frown at questions that hindered her latest project be it trying to dismantle the enchanted armor in the castle or explore a new part of the dungeon. When Mordred arrived at the arranged meeting place in the Hall of Hexes, he was a bit relieved to find Gia resting against the wall. Relieved and worried. Relieved that it didn't mean she was going to drag him off to whatever crazy scheme she had right away, worried because she didn't seem ready to drag him off somewhere. "You wanted to see me?" Mordred asked, the slight confusion evident in his voice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looking: Witty

{OoC: }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:36 pm
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia only opened her eyes long enough to ensure the footsteps she heard were coming from Mordred and not some unfortunate soul. When she was assured it was him they went back to their closed state until he stopped by her and asked his question. Not nervous, more curious. Excellent, they did learn. "Take a seat minion." she directed sweeping her hand around her showing all the possible space he could take up. While he was getting situated she went over exactly she wanted to say and how she was going to say it without seeming completely crazy. Or rather, crazier than usual. She rather delighted in her title of "Mad Italian Scientist." She was going to create a button and t-shirt with it for her Christmas gift this year. At long last she decided she would -shudder- wing it with what she had and let the chips fall where they may. God she hated improv. "I got into a tiff with Carver at the start of this year. Well, maybe the pre-start since it all started back at the platform in London and just snowstormed from there. And it all started because of these ******** things." the teen paused in her talking to gesture to the two hills sitting upon her chest. She had sent a rare prayer of thanks to the Heavens that morning thankful that she usually bought things sizes too big for her frame for comfort or else she would've had to keep one button undone over her additions. And then she would've had to burn it, and she was already on probation with fire from her roommates. "Anyway, the reason I got so mad was because he didn't just notice them he..blushed. Coloring and everything. It was like the past two years hadn't even happened and he was reduced to this meatsack of hormones and I might've gotten bit snippy about it. Well, I realize now I was snippy, then I felt I was in the right. I still don't want to apologize because I feel like I'm right but I feel like I need to because he certainly won't and I'm angry I'm even feeling this way in the first place! And since there isn't a whiteboard anywhere in this place and I feel like I've stood before enough chalkboards in my life I decided to sort my problems on you, not that you had a choice in the matter." Gia remarked with a small smirk. Lori might not agree with her methods but hey, she had her minion and she had her well trained recruit. Potayto, potahto.

mc2

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Hall of Hexes △With ~Mordred △What ~Thinking out loud △OOC ~
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself (myself)
I find I can't rely on myself

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image
2nd Year Ravenclaw

Mordred honestly had to resist facepalming when Gia greeted him with 'take a seat minion'. It also confirmed his suspicion to be worried. He should have known to be worried the moment Gia had asked to see him though. He sighed and took a seat as instructed, knowing good and well it wasn't worth the argument. The girl was mad, in the most brilliant of ways no doubt, but she was still mad: it was not effective to argue with the mad. As Gia began, Mordred's brow creased. It was news that she got into a tiff of any sort with Carver. The fact they didn't argue was one of the reasons Mordred found Carver's slight dislike of him amusing. Carver was a partner to Gia, or so it seemed, he... Mordred was sure the title minion would forever be placed on him by Gia. Mordred was a bit perplexed what things she was talking about when Gia pointed to her budding breasts. Mordred managed to stifle his laughter at the moment. Well they were more pronounced than many of the girl's their age sizewise, and he was sure there were some girls stuffing their training bras, Gia wasn't the type so the breasts straining against the shirt fabric was a bit more noticeable.

As Gia went on, Mordred could easily see why Carver was so distracted. It wasn't really the guy's fault. Mordred might have been more flustered if his mother didn't make a living often modeling in lingerie meaning he had grown up around models. He was quite sure that one of the Victoria Secret's Angels had even babysat him once or twice when he was younger. When Gia said 'meatsack of hormones' Mordred had to cover his mouth to keep his laughter from disturbing the Italian's speech. Finally given the floor, Mordred said, "Gia... no offense meant but do you really want the advice of a straight male who probably also is a meatsack of hormones considering he's about the same age as Carver?"

Letting out a sigh, Mordred massaged his forehead, "They are lovely breasts from what I can tell if that makes you feel any better?" Mordred paused sensing that he may have put his safety in jepordy with that statement and quickly added, "That's not the point though... Just wear a low cut shirt or something when you go see him next and acknowledge his distraction and just let him stare for a while and get it out of his system. It isn't like you can just cut them off."

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Gia saw Mordred's attention waning, or at the very least she could see where his eyes were beginning to rest and the only reason she hadn't punched him square in the chest was because then she'd have no reserve lab rats. Well that and she supposed she needed some form of clarification, that was why he was here after all. At his question of if she even wanted it from a meatsack as himself she merely snorted as her words were thrown back at her. "That's actually one of the main reasons I'm asking you to do this. Well that and all the other boys I know besides Carver just consist of you and Tristan and he's too busy being Lori's grunt rather than mine." she said with a half-raised shrug. She didn't have anything against him, although she was still plotting a way for her foot to end up in his face for his floundering at the Welcome Feast, but she felt more like he was Lori's friend than one of her own. At his comment regarding her "lovely" new attributes she gave him a glare she was sure could melt iron and she was sure a hiss had erupted from her unknowingly then smirked when he backtracked himself sensing he was in the line of fire. Quite literally with her. His "helpful opinion" though left her staring at Mordred as if he was indeed serious and when he didn't add anything, not even a "ha!" she was disturbed to see that he was. "'Get it our his system'? That's what you're going with? That has to be the stupidest most asinine, retarded, I ********?! Get what out his system?! The fact that he can't stand in the sight of breasts without being reduced to a person from the paleolithic era?!" Gia had jumped up at this point and was pacing like a caged tiger snarling as she went over his words. "Get it out his system," the ********! "So that's just it huh? I either avoid him or I let him stare at me like I'm some cheap pinup from the back of a magazine?" she finally spoke out loud throwing the question at the younger boy.

mc2

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:59 am
User Image
2nd Year Ravenclaw

"Oh?" Mordred asked when she said that because he was a meatsack that she sought his clarification. So she just needed a male's opinion. Good to know. Too bad she didn't bother to hunt down some other male to walk this precarious line of giving her advice. He smiled though when Gia mentioned Tristan. He didn't know much about the boy besides he was much like Gia had said of him. Lori had Tristan much like Gia had Carver... or himself he supposed. "Are you jealous of Lori's grunt now?" Mordred asked with a smile as Gia seemed to bemoan slightly the fact she didn't have Tristan for her own grunt. The mad Italian could be greedy, like a mad scientist in some spy movie.

Mordred winced as she digested his brilliant (not so brilliant) advice in regards to handle the Carver issue and her budding problem. Sighing, Mordred said, "You do know what my Mum does for a living? Trust me, letting them get it out of their system is probably the best thing you can do. It isn't stupid but perfectly logical. The new addition probably caught him off guard, once he's used to them it will merely become a passing thought of 'oh yeah Gia is a girl and has boobs' instead of 'boobs... oh shoot they are attached to Gia'." Mordred raised a brow and added, "If you think it would help I probably could, if I had to, get him some copies of a magazine or two that are close enough to pinups..." He shrugged and inched back ever so slowly from where he was first sitting just in case her aggravation turned from pacing to violence. Honestly if she hadn't wanted to hear his opinion she shouldn't have asked. What did she expect him to say? 'Oh no, Gia, you weren't being unreasonable, why don't you set his bed on fire with him tied to it for such a horrid transgression as staring at your chest.'

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Gia scowled at Mordred's tone not knowing whether to be annoyed that he presumed she had no one else to ask or because that presumption would be correct. She then scowled harder when he if she was actually jealous, jealous!, of Tristan and Lori's relations. She shouldn't actually call it that though because it left a sour taste in her mouth and horrid visions. "Not even remotely. If he's exemplary for whatever tasks she sets for him, good on her." she answered truthfully but still crossed her arms. Mainly so she wouldn't actually strangle the boy in front of her. "Let him get used to it" was the brilliant answer she had been waiting for?! God, were all teenage boys useless or just the ones she knew? Then he had to go ans ask if he should procure tasteless magazines for Carver to instead look at which made her grit her back molars to stop herself from biting his head off. Figuratively or literally she had no idea at that point. "Why do the boobs even have to be mentioned at all?! Why can't I just go back to being just 'Gia' or 'Mengele' or whatever other ridiculous nickname he would say?! Why do these airbags have such power over you beings with a Y chromosome?!" she finally burst out alternating between glaring down at her chest and glaring down at Mordred. After a short while that got rather tiresome and since most of her energy had gone into the pacing and yelling she just flopped back down to her original seat with a deep sigh. "I am going to apologize you know. Not in that horrendous fashion but I will. Maybe if I was in the throes of pubescent hormones like you boys seem to always be I'd understand more but..." Gia's eyes widened slightly as she thought over her words. Some people didn't seem to catch the case of these hormones until after something had stimulated them. This could be anything from a boy seeing a good friend's sudden growth and suddenly becoming a bigger fool than usual or even physical touch. Such as that of a kiss. She considered what she as about to do and wondered if there could be some sort of repercussion. Besides the obvious that he could be completely thrown by it and somehow believe she had feelings for him and then get his own bruised when it turned out to be true, the Italian didn't see a real problem. So without any real warning Gia turned towards the younger Ravenclaw and pressed her lips against his own for an entire three seconds (she counted with Big Ben's and everything) and when she pulled back she had a contemplative look upon her face. Her breathing was normal, heart rate stable, her cheeks didn't feel flushed or warm, and she didn't get the sudden urge for intercourse. Hypothesis confirmed, boys were just idiots. "Thank you for your assistance today. Your insight was..eyeopening to say the least. I suppose the right thing would be to offer mine for anything in the future you might require." she told him with a slight smirk.

mc2

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image
2nd Year Ravenclaw

Mordred answered in regards to boobs power over those with a Y chromosome with a, "Actually, I doubt very much they hold any power over homosexuals with the Y chromosome, so it isn't all guys. But the more Freudian theory is that guys tend to be obsessed with them because we lack them, just like girls are supposed to have p***s envy." He paused and raised a brow at Gia who continued to glare at him before flopping back down to her original seat.

He nodded as she said she was going to apologize; however, when she went on about pubescent hormones only to pause with wide eyes Mordred got worried. The gears were turning in the girl's head which meant that something might go very wrong for him: he was her minion after all and being a minion to a mad scientist could be dangerous. As Mordred worried what might be on the girl's mind she suddenly pressed her lips against his. He didn't pull away as his mind raced on what the bloody Hell she was thinking or thought to accomplish when she pulled away and thanked him perfectly calm.

He stared at her smirking before face palming and managing, "Gia..." He looked back to her, "Gia, you can't just go around kissing random guys! They'll start calling you a slut or a slag or whatever... I mean that is what girls like that do."

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:12 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Sixth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

After the last few months of Noah getting in his personal space, Raymond was not happy. He had been trying to get alone time with Jasmine but whenever he tried her best friend showed up. The guy was getting on his nerves. Every time he saw him it was with her and it was beginning to be too much. As of late he was getting into his head far more then he would have liked. The very thought was enough to tip him over the edge. What if he’s thoughts weren’t completely inaccurate? What if Noah had more than a friend mentality for Jasmine? She was his.

‘Maybe he’s just a good friend. Good friends like to hang with each other.’ Raymond tried to reason with himself. ‘Or maybe he wants her for himself… What if she wants him more than you?’ The sixth year shook his head. ‘No, there is no chance of that.’ He told himself pushing the dreadful thought aside. He needed to stop dwelling on everything but how could he if the person who was bothering him kept popping up?

Walk along the halls of the seventh floor. It was then that Raymond saw ‘him’ coming down the hall. Not surprising considering where he was in the castle. However with all his thoughts stewing on things seeing the fifth year wasn’t the best idea. “Hey Raymond,” Noah greeted the older guy. “Going to see Jasmine? I’m actually meeting up with her later.” He continued talking. The mention of Jasmine and the two of them hanging out was enough to send Raymond over the edge.

“Stay away from her…” Raymond said rather blankly. “What…?” Noah questioned not understanding the sudden statement. “Stay away from her.” He repeated looking over at the younger boy. “She’s my friend too.” He replied. “She’s my girlfriend. So stay away from her.” He said with a sharp glare before walking off leaving Noah absolutely speechless.

*End Scene*

With: Noah

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: Finally got part 2 done. Took me long enough.

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff