Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
North Wing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:45 am
This wing has hundreds of bookshelves lined along the walls and various tables and furniture placed around the room. It serves the Castle as a reading room and study hall. There are two entrances; one in the seventh floor corridor and the other by the Fat Lady's portrait.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:22 pm

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Captain Crash
Seventh Year Gryffindor

It was chilly; Crash instantly regretted the decision to not wear a jacket, and it was especially cold as he titled to swerve on his skateboard past the windows of the corridors and the crossbreeze. Luckily, the North Wing wasn't very far at all from the portrait of the Fat Lady (and she wasn't trying to sing in high pitch anymore, ignoring the students trying to cross.) Damn portraits and their passive-aggressive personalities. One foot stepped off the grip tape to balance himself while the other popped against the tail of the deck to kick it upwards into the air and into his waiting hand. Now all he had to do was wait himself, which shouldn't be too hard, if he didn't think.

But hot damn, it was hard to think of not thinking when your underthoughts are still thinking. Did that even make any sense? Crash furrowed his brows the more he delved into the idea, but quickly shook his head and plopped down in an arm chair. His baggy jeans collected shadows and for once, he wasn't wearing a hat, revealing the shaved head of short dirty blonde hair—he hoped it was even, it wasn't easy to pull off with just mirrors and spells—but, chocolate eyes warmed up to the sight of books in their cases lined neatly in rows. Not that he'd ever read one, but it was still a pretty sight. A few portraits numbered the vicinity, but most of the subjects were either asleep, or absent, congregating elsewhere in the castle. He hoped his message had reached Alexandria safely enough; to be honest, he wasn't even sure which tiny little first or second year Gryffindor he had bribed into delivering it. It seemed safer and quick than an owl, at the time, but now...

No, he shouldn't think too hard on that. It'd only fluster him more. Being worried wasn't something he was used to, but it was hard to deny that he felt anything else right now. He was worried, plain and simple. Because what if she said no? Well damn, now he was starting to hope she wouldn't show. At least then, the rejection wouldn't be so... personal. Restless, his hands found the lighter in his pocket and churned the wheel until the little flame burst to life.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 7" Weight: 145lbs Age: 17
North Wing, Winter
Flick my Bic
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

kiska166

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

The stone walls kept the castle warmer than the weather outside, but it wasn't warm enough. However, Alexandria didn't want to wear bulky clothing to keep her cozy. Not today. Not when she was meeting up with Crash. According to some firstie, he wanted to meet with her. Why? Frankly, the fifth year had no idea, but did it really matter? She would have rushed over no matter what the reason was. If in the end the first year was lying, Alexandria would find a way to deal with him. Until then, she liked to believe that this was real.

Alexandria didn't usually feel nervous about anything, but the closer she got to the North Wing entrance, the harder her heart seemed to beat in her chest. The fifteen year old pulled on the hem of her toque, which she only put on to keep her poofy hair tamed. Lesson learned, it was better to let it air dry than to blow dry it. Okay, just walk in, Alex told herself as she heaved in a deep breath before pushing the door open.

Dark eyes fell onto the books lined along large shelves that Alexandria had never seen before. To be fair, she knew students came here to study, so she never stepped inside the room. A light flicked on in the corner of her eye and immediately grabbed her attention. "You're so bored that you're playing with fire?" she asked, a hint of sarcasm in her tone. Granted, Alex liked playing with it. There was just something so beautifully addictive about a flame.

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:38 am

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Captain Crash
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Dark eyes flickered like moth to a flame, disarrayed thoughts rattled loud as fireworks and for a moment he was lost in the brilliant gleams of red and green lights, suspended in frozen time. It was her voice that had caught him off guard, her look that had stolen all focus and broke inhibitions— and all that blood in his brain suddenly vanished to flood elsewhere. He laughed breezily, trying to pull off the calm and easy look, but couldn't even guess if it was working. ”It's habit, I guess,,” he explained simply. He could have rambled on about nothing, but it wasn't what she wanted to hear—not that anyway—girls like to talk about themselves, don't they? He stood to meet Alex, pocketed his lighter and offered a small wave of greeting in the process. ”Glad you got my message,” his American accent rung heavily.

For a moment, it felt a bit.... awkward. Like, what was he supposed to say now? This was the first time he'd ever been alone with Alex, much less, have a chance to even talk. But he was the man here, it was all on his shoulders (and goddamn gender inequality for that) but he cleared his throat and managed to carry on hardly missing a beat. ”Alright, so... I don't know if you've heard about the, uh, the yule ball coming up?” Straight and to the point; the seventh year was never very good at being tact. ”I know we never really had a chance to talk or hang out or anything, but, I was hoping we could.. y'know, during the ball?” He could feel the flustering hesitance in his voice, but he hoped it wouldn't be obvious. The last girl he had had a crush on hadn't exactly ended on a good note. But at least he'd gotten the hard part of the way; the worst thing that could happen is that she'll say no (half assed politely, if he's lucky,) but it was better than never asking, right?

Well, as long as he doesn't get another apple chucked at his head anyway.

[OOC: So, since the event already started, do you wanna go ahead and move over to the yule ball?]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 7" Weight: 145lbs Age: 17
North Wing, Winter
Flick my Bic
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

kiska166

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:04 pm
          User Image

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Fifth . Year,__ Slytherin

9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair,.rigid

"Bugger a harpy! Bloody ******** OWL's, " he unleashed a roaring groan and lashed his head backwards. Ancient Runes was useless, practically a waste of his time. He was meant for more than this, for better than this-- so then why was it so hard? Did life always have to be so complicated? He wasn't sure if he was looking forward to adulthood if this was what he had to expect: monotonous tasks just to help pass the time until the day was over. It was an endless cycle, and he was tired of it. Only problem was, the cycle is all he's ever known.

Calm and steady breaths quieted the nerves bursting at his core to retrain his focus on the particularly nasty essay due for his class later in the week. It was to be a quick preparation for the OWL's at the end of the year but Louis was having difficulty memorizing the symbols and understanding the numbers, despite the various charts and figures scattered around his desk. Louie flipped backwards several pages in his textbook with every intent on rereading the chapter in case he had missed something crucial, but was too distracted by the notion of vanishing his worries away with one quick, ”Evanesco!” Smiling, Louie nodded to himself. ”Well that's one down, I suppose. At least I know I won't fail Transfiguration.” As he crossed his arms and leaned his wooden chair backwards to balance on two legs, his light blue eyes danced around the room. Not many other students were here, that was good. He hadn't thought of that when he cursed several moments earlier. Small groups of students crossed through the North Wing, though not many lingered afterward. He managed to catch a bit of their idle gossip (something about a murder in London?) but was unable to overhear any real details. Sighing to himself, he straightened forward to work on the last half of his ancient studies essay instead.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:46 am
User Image

M I C A H Y A X L E Y
                                                        ♫ Prefect ♫ Hufflepuff ♫ Fifth Year ♫

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                        "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah slowed her spin down and came to a stop, before swishing her wand to stop the piano from continuing to play itself. She shoved her wand and water bottle into her backpack, before slinging it over her shoulder and readjusting the headband keeping fly away hairs out of her face. When she wasn't busy in class she wasn't always the easiest to find. She was often in the farthest reaches of the castle in abandoned rooms practicing. As much as she liked magic and she was very very talented at it and pretty much everything (as long as she set her mind to it), her true passion was dancing.

She quickly smoothed sweat from her brow and exited the empty classroom only to hear a boy swearing at... his studying. She raised and eyebrow. She at least recognized him from her classes. He was a fifth year like her, and a Slytherin if she recalled correctly. As she walked over to him, she had to repress a giggle as he talked to himself. It reminded her of her brother a little bit, except Ashie was always talking to his snake rather than no one at all, and it was usually in parsel tongue which she had very vague understandings of. It was the one language she would never be able to learn. Which sucked.

"Do you need any help?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she reached where he was sitting. She couldn't quite recall his name. It was something regal sounding, but that was as far as her memory remembered. She knew he came from a long line of purebloods just like her, and that he was probably as much of a git as her brother used to be, but she wasn't one to judge without talking to them. He could never be as bad as some of the Slytherins that went to this school right now. Most people tended to forget she was even a pureblood Yaxley, seeing as she was a nice sweet Hufflepuff... with a snarky sarcastic side that people very rarely saw.

"I mean.. I'm pretty much set for OWLs. So I could help you study if you'd like?" She offered, giving him a bright smile and holding out her hand. "I'm Micah by the way. I dunno if you knew my name or not..." Wow she was awkward. She might as well just come out and say "hi we've been going to the same school for 5 years and I have no idea what your name is sorry. But here let me a arrogant brat and say that I'm really smart and you're not." She of course didn't mean it like that, but she sometimes felt like she came across like that. She knew she was smart, but she didn't want to sound arrogant about it. She just wanted to help.

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                        Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                        Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:31 pm
          User Image

”Huh? Oh—er-uh,” he mumbled under his breath as ravaging blues raked up and down with an appraising eye. The green dress might suggest a serpentine bloodline while accessories in the soft petal colors of daisy golds and yellows brightened her palette with not only loyalty but kindness, clashed only by the indistinguishably muggle influence in the form of shoes—what had his cousins called them? Converses? Louie wrinkled his nose as his judgment was already made; she will not do as a suitress. Pity though, he rather fancied the look of her—seemed fun.

His mum and da' had been very specific of course, ”Keep to your studies, young man, and find a suitable wife or we'll find one for you.” He wasn't exactly opposed, but really, he had his own set of high expectations in women; and they certainly wouldn't care one way or the other, as long it meant children to further the family name. Louie had never been the sort of man to waste his time, either, it was why he took such little interest in his fellow colleagues. What use were they to him? From the rumors he's heard, the purebloods in his year were all a dying breed with squandered fortunes, diminishing statuses, and tarnished reputations; Louie knew better than to deign himself with their company. Whether or not there was truth to the rumor, it was a risk he wasn't willing to take. But this girl, this wasn't just any pureblood approaching him, this was a Yaxley,, one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight. ”Suuuure,” he spoke slowly as if his brain hadn't yet decided, and instead gambled on his lips for the answer. As he swept aside several journals and a stack of textbooks to make room for two on the desk he occupied, Louis casually shot her a glance from the corner of his eye. ”I know who you are,” he declared matter-of-factly and stood to rise on his feet for a quick handshake, then moved to pull a chair out for her. ”Hard not too. We've only had classes together for what- five years now?” Once Micah had taken her seat, he slid back down into his own and paused for a brief moment. 'What now?' He hadn't planned this far, had he?

What had he even planned, anyway? Nothing! To be bloody honest. When he saw her, he didn't see a girl, he saw a title and status and wealth. Maybe he couldn't use it now, or ever, but building the bridge for possibilities was never a bad idea. He knew very little of the pureblood lines of the United Kingdom; only the bare basics and what he's caught on in glimpses of Daily Prophet articles and overheard in the Slytherin common room and dormitories. Lineages of Italy and Spain, those families he knew, but England? Louie still has so much to learn. Maybe Micah will be the one to help. Or at least, know someone who can. ”The Futhark Runes; how do they expect anyone to memorize this.” Louie said with a huff, flipping through the leaflets of parchment where he'd been practicing his runes for the last half hour, despite having written it himself, he still couldn't decipher half of them. ”So...What were you doing anyway..? Y'know... before.” From what he could guess, she might've been jogging around the castle with the smallest bead of sweat that lingered still on her brow.

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image

M I C A H Y A X L E Y

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah giggled quietly when he mumbled a half greeting under his breath. She saw the way he wrinkled his face at her shoes and couldn’t stop herself from rolling her eyes a little. A smile was still quirking her lips though. He was a typical pureblood apparently. Not that she always had ulterior motives but she had just received a letter about arranging a marriage for her if she didn’t find a suitable husband soon. The likely hood of them finding out she was actually a Hufflepuff was 100 times more likely if they arranged a marriage with someone she hadn’t already pleaded into lying for her. She also knew she would have to find a Slytherin pureblood or they would force her to marry someone else anyways, but finding a Slytherin pureblood who was okay conning her parents wasn’t easy. Most of them had the whole ‘hufflepuffs are awful, be a good wife, blah blah blah” standard of thinking. She wasn’t totally up on the Addario family, but she was pretty sure at least a few of them had broken the blood purist trend. Which at least led him to be a good candidate. She really wasn’t great at this whole calculating and manipulative s**t. The only people she was really good at conning were her parents.

She grinned when he agreed to let her help and watched as he cleared a space for her. She was about to pull out her own chair when he stood and held out his hand for a handshake. She raised an eyebrow and smiled at him.
                                                        "A little formal isn’t it? Do you even know how to act like a teenager Louis? Or with this whole handshake stuff should I just call you Mr. Addario?" She teased before shaking his hand, and taking the seat he’d pulled out for her. A gentleman at heart… her parents would like that. She could play passive good little wife for their eyes, but she didn’t know if he would like that it wasn’t true. She supposed her teasing was the first step in finding out what kind of person he really was. If he couldn’t handle her teasing him and playing around, then she doubted he would be okay with her always being like that EXCEPT around her parents. She shrugged at his comment about their years together. "People tend to forget about me. I’m not very important or memorable." She said quietly, shrugging again before tuning to his work. She was good at school and learning, not so great at being the girl who everyone remembers. He probably only remembered her because of her last name honestly.

She pointed to a couple runes he had written down.
                                                        "It’d be easier to memorize if you wrote them correctly." She mentioned, before taking his quill and writing them correctly. "They’re not impossible to memorize and you really only have to memorize the really important ones. Those are the only ones they’ll test us on. I memorized them by just continually rewriting them until they were burned into my mind." She quickly fixed another wonky rune and glanced at him when he asked what she’d been doing. "Dancing." She said simply. To her it sounded normal, but she knew it wasn’t. Most students didn’t steal random empty rooms to dance. That was weird. "I’ve been dancing since I was little. Ballet, classical, jazz, and right now I’m teaching myself hip hop." She shrugged. It still sounded pretty weird didn’t it?

Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:49 pm
          User Image

”Formal?” he blandly repeated, oblivious to the joke as it soared right over his head. The over-formality hadn't crossed his mind in the slightest; it was mechanical, embedded in his brain since birth. She was a lady- converses or not- and deserved to be treated with the same respect that was expected of him; the respect that ought to be written in a personal code, a set of rules to live by. He has them; doesn't everyone? ”Mr. Addario's my father,” he spoke evenly, his gaze searching the desk to look everywhere but her. ”I prefer Louie, if you don't mind.” He sought out her gaze for a moment, to try and register and process the emotions teasing on the edge of her features. Something humorous, but he didn't see what was so funny. The slim blond tried not to let it bother him, now that it donned on him that she might have been poking fun at him; just like his cousins always tried to do.

As he fingered a raven feathered quill, Louie sat stiff in his seat and every muscle was tense but he couldn't guess why. It wasn't often he took to socializing; the inner circles of the serpents den didn't interest him. Louie had no desire to follow, he was born to lead and he knew it. His health, however, rarely agreed. It weakened him; and the rats in the sewers can smell it. ”You're important if you say you're important; that's all that matters.” He must have told himself that a thousand times now and it was starting to wear thin on his tongue. Louie had always been overlooked and forgotten; it didn't help that a handful of his weeks were spent in the infirmary, shaking off another nasty flu or virus that had latched on tight. And it was too easy to forget the bloke in the back of the classroom sleeping through the exhaustion in the middle of class. ”Besides,” he rounded out his voice, defining boldness where it'd been flat, ”ambition can creep as well as soar.”

Blue eyes narrowed instinctively, he heard the corrective tone of voice and before he even knew what she was saying he was already cutting in, ”Wait, what?” Steeply arched brows then angled as baby blues narrowed to slits and he had to shuffle through his textbooks tearing through pages, double taking back and forth from her corrections to the charts in the book and snorted in surprise. ”Well bugger me, you're right.” His laugh was torn between a scoff and a huff of exclamation; Louie wasn't sure to be surprised that she was right, thankful for her help, or ashamed for having gotten it wrong in the first place. His features settled for a blank, deadpan expression; the usual (minus the sneer.) As he glanced over to nod along with her advice, he mussed up his nose and frowned. ”Well tha' sounds boring then, and bloody pointless; these professors act like we're never allowed to use textbooks and cheatsheets out in the real world, but tha's not true.” Louie rolled his eyes and sighed, defeated. It won't matter until after his exams, then he can just cram his brain with whatever other uselessness the professors deem important for NEWT's.

”Didn't know there was a dance club in the school,” he said. He knew there wasn't an elective for it, unless the music class counted? But Louie had always assumed that to be all singing and instrumental- not exactly dancing- but he never knew anyone who actually took the class to ever find out. ”Never quite took to dancing myself.” And he'd tried, unfortunately, his mother had insisted. 'Every young man should learn to dance, my son; if the young ladies are to dance, and sing, and play, you must show your appreciation somehow, and, my dear son, the ladies love to dance.' But two left feet and legs with no rhythm made him quit that endeavor early. Dancing was not for him. Singing, he could manage just fine. But bloody Hells, not dancing. ”I do like ballet,” he blinked owlishly and then hurried to elaborate, ”I like watching it, anyway... s'better than opera.” Oh, if Louie had a galleon for every bloody opera house his da' splurged just for his mum, (even though the bloke claims to hate them) and for some reason, insists on dragging him along as well. ”Hip-hop? How do you dance to hip-hop?” Louie scrunched up his face at the thought, but he was honestly curious. From what he's been told, (or heard or seen glimpses of in muggle cities,) their music wasn't exactly easy to listen to. More like rubbish, not that he'd say it aloud in fear of offending her. She was still a lady, after all, even if she's wearing converses.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:27 am
User Image

M I C A H Y A X L E Y

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah snorted when she realized that he didn't understand the joke. He had obviously been raised to be a gentleman. Yes he would do just fine. She giggled when he said Mr. Addario was his father and rolled her eyes. "Well then Louie, do you have a sense of humour burried somewhere deep down? Or are you just as bland as my boring older brother?" To be fair, her brother wasn't actually that boring. He was snarky and obnoxious, but not as fun as her of course. It was a wonder her parents still thought she was a good little Slytherin with etiquette and s**t like that. If she was going to continue to hang out with him, and he agreed to the plan slowly unfolding in her mind... well he'd learn to enjoy her sense of humour too.

Of course there was always the chance he wouldn't agree to her plan, and call her a crazy bat or something.... but if that did happen, she would only find someone else. She did hope it wouldn't come to that though. He was damn near perfect. A pureblood, that knew how to be a gentleman. The perfect ploy to finalize her parents perception of her. She raised her eyebrow at him when he said that she was important if she said she was
                                                        "The only reason anyone would ever think I was important, is because of my name, my family, and the fact that I'm the sole heir of the family fortune. No one likes me for me ever." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully, trying to bring the mood up from that awfully morose sentence she'd just spouted. She'd thought it a million times before, but had never actually had the audacity to say it out loud. Oh well.... it was out in the open now... and to basically a complete stranger too. Great.

She shrugged and glanced down at the rest of his work. Everything else seemed to be right. The only real problem he seemed to be having was the whole memorization bullshit. Which she had to agree was ridiculous. The real world had cheat sheets. Tests on the other hand didn't. Also when the hell was she ever going to use Ancient Runes in real life anyways? She blinked and glanced at him when he asked about a dance club and blushed.
                                                        "There isn't actually a dance club... at least not one I know about... I kind of dance... by myself... I don't have any friends to do it with anyways."

She shrugged and tried to push the blush back down. It wasn't embarassing. She loved dancing... She just had never really shared with anyone but her brother her love of it. Her parents of course knew she loved to dance, but they assumed she only did proper dancing like ballet and classical. The muggle dancing she did... was a secret to her, her brother, and now Louie as well. She chewed on her lip when he asked about the hip hop. "Its kind of hard to explain... but I guess... I could show you sometime... if you like? Its a bit more fun than ballet and a lot less painful...." She had all but destroyed her feet multiple times as a child practicing ballet. It was awful on her toes, but she loved it anyways. No pain no gain right? At least that's how she felt. She supposed if she tried to put that dedication towards her family and blood line, she be a lot more like the daughter her parents wanted. She preferred to put it towards dancing though. "I'll only show you if you dance with me though." She smirked at him, and wiggled her eyebrows, before giggling. She wanted to see the pureblood boy dance. She was sure it would be fun... and anyone who was willing to share her love of dancing sounded like the kind of person she wanted to hand out with. As much as she wanted to find someone who could convince her parents she was the perfect daughter; she didn't want to ruin her own happiness just to convince them. She hoped she could find someone (maybe Louie maybe not) that she could be happy spending time with and could convince her parents of her fake self.

It wasn't her fault she had been raised on money and wanted to keep that money for herself. It was the only way of living she had ever known.

Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard having nothing outside classes to do figured he’d work on his studies. Despite agreeing to working on the rest of his studies that he didn’t particularly like, the Gryffindor wasn’t doing that. Instead he was studying his astronomy. He had an assignment to do and he wanted to get it finished. It was the only thing he cared about while at school, aside from spending his time with friends.

Finding a spot in the north wing, Richard set his books down. He wasn’t one for the library unless he needed a particular book. However the change in scenery from the Gryffindor common room was nice. Taking a seat he flipped his books open before reading the chapter that applied to his homework assignment. The Gryffindor began taking notes here and there for his paper. He was off in his own world by this point. Content as per usual when reading on his favourite subject.

With : No one

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

The Shiny Furret

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image
User Image
𝒇𝓲𝒇𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀

Wandering the hallways, searching for a quiet place to read, Monika calmly approached the North Wing. She almost never came here, spending most of her time in the Ravenclaw common room, or even the library instead. However, today, the First Years were having some sort of riddle competition or something. She wasn't sure what to call it. She just knew they were being very loud, asking each other riddles and laughing with each other. It looked like fun, but unfortunately, Moni had important things to do. Her OWL exams were in a few months, and she still had some prepping to do. She knew she had to do extremely well if she was going to make it as a lawyer, doctor, writer, whatever she wanted to be. She was still unsure of her future career, and she was running out of time to decide. That was a thought for another time, though. Now, she wanted to study, Astronomy mostly. As she stepped softly through the corridor, gazing up at the bookshelves that lined the walls, Monika smiled. She was always her happiest in quiet places with lots of books. There was another student here as well, a boy with red hair, who she could have sworn was in the year below hers. Hopefully he wouldn't mind her company. "Hello, may I sit here?" she asked. It was a simple question, and said in her gentle voice. The brunette rested her round brown eyes on the boy before moving to the book he was reading. Astronomy. What a coincidence.

I can't sleep tonight. Wide awake and so confused. Everything's in line, but I am bruised.
                                                    I need a voice to echo. I need a light to take me home. I kinda need a hero, is it you?
                                                    I never see the forest for the trees. I could really use your melody. Baby I'm a little blind.
                                                    I think it's time for you to find me. Can you be my nightingale? Sing to me, I know you're there.
                                                    You could be my sanity, but bring me peace. Sing me to sleep. Say you'll be my nightingale.

x x x x

OOC: sorry this took so long, life decided to punch me in the face

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:52 am
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard was surprised when someone came over to him and it wasn’t someone he knew. Usually he’d be found by Essie or Colton. Today was oddly neither of them or anyone from his own house. Instead it was a brunette Ravenclaw. She too has her things for astronomy. If he paid attention to those around the school, he’d probably realize the girl was in the same year as Fianna.

“Sure, go right ahead.” Richard answered the brunette with a smile. Trying to figure her year, he thought about asking her. After a moment of thinking about it he decided to go ahead. “You studying for OWLs?” He asked her. He certainly wasn’t looking forward to his next year. Astronomy would be a cake walk he was sure but all his other classes would be otherwise difficult.

With : Monika

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

The Shiny Furret

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image
The piece appeared sometime between the hours of 3 am and 4:30 am on the 3rd of March

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers