Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I need you...{Rosy & Spinar}[FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 pm
She had died...Rosy was trembling as she slips through the portal without a word to anyone. For a young ghoul, she was actually scared as she felt her feet move on their own. Everything around her was a blur at the moment, as she just needed an escape. The voices, though they were gone, the impression was still very much there. Spinar's voice, taunting her, telling her she wasn't good enough for him. Then she heard her brother, mother, and Zel, they all said the same thing.

She knew none of it was true, but it didn't stop her from all the doubt she felt. Moving towards the demon dorms, she actually stops just outside of the building. Part of her felt like she should just head back to her own room, the other half, wanted badly to see him.

Pulling out her eyephone...she pulls up his number.

Hitting the call button.

Cheekiebirdiee
Sorry Spinar...your ghoul isn't happy....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:07 am
Hearing his phone ring he debated an answer, the tone was that of his ghoulfriends but really, it was all the way on the other side of the couch. On a sigh his tail twitched the skillfully wrapped around the phone and brought it to his waiting hand. "Hello.." His answer was slow, tone lazy to give away he had been sleeping. Slowly sitting up on the sofa he stretched, wondering if Rosy had missed him while he had been gone tending to parental matters at his home.

Propping his feet up on the crystal table in front of him he waited for her to speak, curious as to what was going on or if she wanted to go out.

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:18 am
Rosy tensed up the moment she heard his voice, only she close her eyes as the whispers from before haunted her again. Chewing on her bottom lip, she swallows before she tries to chuckle. Only it didn't come out as a chuckle, but a weak sound "Hey....if I woke you...I'm sorry." her voice sounded off, almost like it was breaking.

"I was just hoping...maybe I could see you...please. I really missed you." not having him around, was hard but she was able to keep herself busy. But after everything, she just needed comfort. She needed her boilfriend, just to know everything was a lie.

Still floating in front of the demon dorms, she sniffles before she gives another small weak laugh "I'm outside you dorms..." she didn't say anything else.

Yup, she was upset...

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:13 pm
Silently he listened, unresponsive to the ghoul as she spoke. He could tell easily something was upsetting her just by the tone and forced laughter. Rosy never spoke like this, it was troublesome, bothersome and starting to anger him. What was the matter with her, who had done something to her?Standing up he moved towards his door and opened it, "come to my room then, I'm up here." But as he spoke he was already in route to go get her,

Keeping the phone held by his shoulder he ignored the looks he was getting for walking around barefoot. Claws clicking against the ground he reached the end of the hall and the front of the demon dorms. "Where are you?" Just as he asked he spotted her and moved to hang up the phone. "Rosy?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:22 pm
Turning at the sound of Spinar's voice, she actually drops her eyephone. The moment her heels touched the ground, she ran towards him. There was no kiss like normal, she just wraps her arms around him, holding him. She was shaking, her face hidden against his chest. She didn't say anything, she just held him for a moment until she was able to gather herself. Swallowing, she looks up at him, then shakes her head "I died....not like when we go to the nurses office...I felt it...every second before my own death," she drops her head against his chest again, shaking.

She didn't know how to explain it to him, without sounding like she been infected with insanity. So she just digs her nails into his skin "This wasn't like any other dream...it was very much real. I saw hunters...saw Death actually die." she couldn't bring up the fact she heard him taunting her, saying she was no good for him.

"Please....tell me this was just all in my head. None of it was real..." she knew even if he said it, it didn't change the fact. It was real, what she saw and had to deal with was very real.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:37 pm
Curling his arms on instinct he held the trembling ghoul, listening as she wept into his chest. Death? Felt it? Rosy had clearly been through a lot of whatever had happened while he was gone, it was troubling that he hadn't been there but he was here now. Soothingly a hand moved to pet down Rosy's back it was all he could think to do, he wasn't a sympathetic creature by any means but he did want to comfort her.

Hunters? Death dying, ok now he was starting to wonder if she had been infected with insanity. Blinking he hissed softly at the dig into his skin but allowed it. Gently his hand brought her chin up into a kiss, "hush. You're alright ghouly, pick up your phone and lets go to my dorm." He didn't want vulnerable out in the open, he didn't want to be this vulnerable out in the open either.

He wanted to help her, he did but the lost puzzlement in his icy eyes showed his own confusion in how to accomplish that.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:42 pm
Rosy reluctantly pulled away from Spinar before she lifts off the ground. Wrapping her arms around her waist, she floats back over to pick up her eyephone. She kept quiet as the images played over and over again in her mind. Looking up at him, she nods before she slips her hand into his. It was still shaking as she tries to keep herself from breaking down. It was strange, everything before, it happen to the both of them.

This, she wasn't sure if he been there or not. She hadn't seen anyone except maybe a few faces before being separated fro everyone. Then the different trials, mazes, voices. Shaking her head, she just looks down at the ground.

If she honestly hadn't felt her own death, she would have thought she was dreaming.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:12 am
Rosy was clearly shaken up about whatever had happened and while he wasn't a talk about your feelings type of boil he realized it needed to be done for her sake. "Come on." Gently he guided her back to his dorm and shut the door to lock behind them. Moving to the couch he pats the spot next to him and smiles as best he can for her, which being a con wasn't so hard to pull off.

"Tell me what happened Ghouly?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
Sorry its so short he's being a brat

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:32 pm
Once they were in his room, Rosy shakes her head as she floats off the ground. She wasn't even sure where to begin, other then the beginning "I started hearing this strange voice, beckoning me to come to it. I didn't really have a choice so I followed it until I ended up in this haunted house. Only it wasn't a haunted house, I found myself in this strange desert. Building everywhere, and Amityville no where in sight." she pinch the bridge of her nose for a moment "It got worse from there, I ended up having to make coffee, deliver papers to others. The coffee I didn't mind, but then everything switched on me." she frowns as she starts pulling at a curl.

"I was told the only way to get out was to make my way up this tower that appeared out of no where. So I did as told to get back here. The whole time I had voices telling me I was go good, you telling me I was a joke. Just another ghoul until you find one worthy of your affection. Zel was telling me you were using me...even my own brother Darren." she shakes her head as she stops moving, just floating there "I was to the point, I almost didn't want to come back. What was the point if no one really wanted me around. Then....I died....spear through the chest dead. I could feel the very life leaving me." she actually shook as if she could feel it all over again.

"But I woke, not myself...but a shadow filled with anger. All I wanted was destruction, and to end everyone that hurt me. I couldn't think, it was the worse thing to not be in control." her heels finally touched the ground, but she never looked up "I'm honestly hoping this was just a dream, that I never honestly went through that." sadly she knew that wasn't the case.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:48 am
Spinar listened to his ghoul, watching her cautiously. It was hard to stand by and watch her break down slightly before him, but a side of him was still lost back home in his hide out. Slowly he motioned for Rosy though, a clawed finger beckoning her over to him. "Come here..." He couldn't offer her anything other than what he could, even though it wasn't sympathy per say...it was genuine.

One step over the edge, Spinar smiled his prize winning grin, arms spread wide for her entrance.

"It was a dream, your brother is nearly a devoted servant to you ghoul..Zel's a creep sure but he's a friend and as for me. Well...you should know better."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:47 pm
Rosy floats over to Spinar, and slips into his embrace. her face hidden as she nods a little, understand what he said. He was right, she knew better, and yet "I heard my mother as well....she was calling me worthless, a mistake." she started to shake as she shuts her eyes. Trying to block out her mother was hard, as she was a big fear for the ghoul "I can't shake her words, the thought that one day I will have no choice but to follow in her footsteps." she didn't want the coven.

Wrapping her arms around Spinar, she looks up at his face slowly. Her red eyes just looking over his feature for a moment "I might have to confront her, but if I do....I don't know what will happen." she remember what happen to those who did.

None of them lasted long, as she killed each one.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:30 pm
Listening, it was what he could offer at the moment and he did it well. He knew Rosy had issues with her mother, way before this thanks to some of their talks. But there were always parts he felt she left out to him, like now. A narrowing of pale blues came with a lift of hand. Gently he brushed her hair behind her ear and gave a kiss far to tender for himself to her forehead.

It felt strange, but not unpleasant.

"You don't have to do something like that alone you know, what am I not good enough to take home to mother?" Teasing, he was trying to lighten the mood but followed up with a sigh, "besides, you're not worthless, you're already a second year and sadly have more skills than your boilfriend." He smirked in his arrogant way, "and that's not an easy feat, to be better than me."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:01 pm
Rosy was actually surprised not only by the kiss to her forehead, but Spinar's words. She always saw herself weaker then him, so it was a shocker to hear him say that she was more skilled then him. Giving him a weak smile, she shakes her head "Your perfect, and I would love to bring you to my coven..." she sighs as she looks down "But my mother would kill you, because your an outsider and she didn't choose you. Being the heir to the coven, I don't get choices. I was so...sheltered...." she laughs as she thought about first coming to Amity "The only reason I know so much is because of this school...and you." she felt her cheeks darken.

"You made me realize I can choose who I want to be, just by making me actually do so. I was so use to being told this was how things were..." she grits her teeth for a moment "I don't want to go back Spinar...ever. That tower has made me realize....I am more scared of having to return to that coven...then not knowing what I want after Amity." resting her forehead against his shirt, she balls her fist up for a moment.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:07 am
Rosy. He could tell this was obviously something important for her, the coven and her mother. Sounded way to familiar for him, in areas he didn't want to touch. No more stress, decision made he reached to cup Rosy's chin and pull her around into a kiss. This was what he could offer to help her, this was him being as sympathetic as the frost demon got even to ones he cared for most.

"No more worrying ghouly," Grinning his prize winning grin he added, "if you don't want to go back then don't." Spinar's own advice to himself, he had decided after his last visit home.

"Let's get your mind off of this nonsense and your mother, what do you say to some fun?" He could take her into town for eyescream or maybe buy her a new outfit at the maul. "Let me buy you a present," to cheer you up.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:10 pm
Rosy couldn't help but savor the kiss, even if it was brief. She knew Spinar was trying to distract her, just to calm her nerves. While being in his arms seem to be helping, she couldn't shake the feelings she was trying to bury for that moment. Not going back wasn't simple, she knew her mother wouldn't allow it. She would come after her, or after Darren.

Slipping her arms around his neck, she floats a little off the ground. Her cool lips brushing against his own cold lips. Her fingers ran over his neck for a moment before she pulls back from the kiss. She kept herself calm, for his sake.

She knew this wasn't a side he could handle.

So for now, she would just enjoy being with him. She wasn't lying when she said she missed him while he was away "Alright, you can buy me a present, so long as you promise I can stay with you tonight...." she paused as she chews on her bottom lip "Please...I just don't want to be alone right now...."

Aprulz

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces