Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade Shop Owner Profiles
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Employees ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:01 pm

Employee List

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Proprietor

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓱
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

~ Violet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:15 pm
Updated age, bio, and adopted new skeleton format. 6.27.14

Updated 6/27/14 --- Spring 2026

Hi, my name is Annabelle Rich

But I mostly go by Belle

I'm a woman

I own the Blaze of Glory Dueling Range

I'm a lady, thank you very much.

I'm twenty-two years old. [[[UPDATED 6/22/14 ---- Spring 2026]]]]

My birthday is May 8 2004

My dream job is to be a world champion duelist

My blood status is Pure

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I was in the class of 2021

I'm interested in bad boys

I'm currently too young to be a widow

I can seem like -too much of something. I can be too bossy, too charming, too rude, too opinionated, too reckless, too snobby, too prideful, and most predominantly, too selfish. In truth, I'm rather obsessed with achieving perfection in every aspect of my life. I'm spoiled, I'll admit it, and I love to be the center of everyone's attention. I've never been denied anything in my life, and I don't imagine I'd take kindly if it should ever happen. I buy everything; my status, my belongings, my friends. I'll never forget who I am, though, or where I've come from, and although I may come across demanding to some and light-hearted to others, I'll always be fiercely loyal to the ones I love. There is a part of me that humbly cares, but I have a burning determination to be the most renowned witch of my time, and I will do anything to get the power that I want.

My background story has always been a disappointment. I am the only surviving heir in my prestigious family, because my eldest sister had been born frail, and sickly, and my sister after her was stillborn. I was supposed to be a boy, but I wasn’t. I know my mother and my father mean well, and they understand it isn’t my fault, but I find myself growing to extreme lengths simply to gain their approval. Unfortunately, my mother fell bed-ridden when I was eight, and is unable to vessel another heir for my father before it would be too late. I’ve found myself spending a considerable amount of time with my father, now that it’s the last few years of my mother’s life, and every day I can see a glimmer of hope in his eyes. Each and every day, I’ll prove to him that I can carry on the family name, and that I won’t need a husband to do it for me.

School years all rolled on simply, just another wave in the ocean. My second year I started playing seeker for Slytherin. Fifth year, I was elected prefect. Seventh year, I was Head Girl, alongside Jasmine (which was a little odd, to say the least.) Nothing exciting had ever happened to me, not until after I had graduated. I was going to meet with Devin to tell him the news, I wasn't sure if I wanted it, but I was pregnant, and he at least deserved to know before I made any decisions. Before that ever happened, we were attacked by a dementor. He saved me, but he lost himself. He was caught by the dementors kiss, and then I ran. I never went back to find him. I apparated away, but was splinched, and had to go to St. Mungos. I lost the baby. Now, I don't know what to do anymore..

Lately, I've locked myself up in my shop. I was having too much relief in my depression, misery does love it's company, after all. But lately, I can't help but feel pitiful, that I need to get out of this rut, that I'm ready for a change. I would close up shop for a few months and travel, but, times have gotten rough and as far as I know, the debt on my family just keeps getting higher. I can't afford not to work.

I enjoy
Pleasing others
Perfection
Beauty
Dueling
Curses

I despise
Disrespect
Impatience
Sexism
Judgement
Failure

I'm afraid of being tied down, robbed of my freedom.

My strengths are dueling and quidditch

My flaws are my reckless inhibitions, and fearlessness.

I look like Actress Ashley Benson

My wand is a 13” Hornbeam, Jobberknoll feather, unyielding *approved*

My pet is a Half-Kneazle named Lady and a Snowy Owl named Lucy

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - E
Charms - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - O
History of Magic - O
Potions - O
Transfiguration - O
Alchemy - O
Care of Magical Creatures - P
Cursebreaking - O
Healing - E
Wandless Magic - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - E
Defense against Dark Arts - O
Herbology - E
History of Magic - E
Potions - O
Transfigurations - O
Alchemy - O
Cursebreaking - E
Healing - A
Wandless Magic Practice Class - O

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Like my father, I am also colorblind; it is near impossible for me to discern between reds, browns, oranges, and greens because they all blend in together, but I've gotten good at guessing from other peoples claims.

Her family name has dated as far back as the Middle Ages, and in all those years has been renown across the lands for one reason: their wealth. Which most people assume was gained through extortion, deceit, and 'sudden-divorce' marriages, (and although that's mostly true) it has never been proven before. The Richs' family sigil adapted a fiery phoenix perched atop a knights helm; due to their initial rise to power in the early ages. Their words are: “absque argento omnia vana” = without money all is in vain.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hogsmeade Shop Owner Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers