Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
How did you find Our Village? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that I'm here, I'm looking forward to
  playing games
  watching resources like the CI Lists grow
  role playing
  hanging out
  taking polls and posting to earn coins
  all of the above
View Results

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:06 pm
I was looking for guilds to join so that I could post in them and came across this one in one of the more popular guilds.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:35 pm
BogardAndy
I was looking for guilds to join so that I could post in them and came across this one in one of the more popular guilds.

It amazes me we're a "popular" guild since we're so small, but we DO like to have fun here! mrgreen Welcome!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:49 pm
Thank you. I hope I will be a joyful addition. And a loyal one too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:22 am
BogardAndy
Thank you. I hope I will be a joyful addition. And a loyal one too.
Awesome! I liked your rp! Great way to get folks going right away!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:34 pm
Thanks! I sure hope many people join it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:34 pm
Me, too! The more the merrier!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:41 pm
Sadly, only you have joined it, Joy so far. And to those I PMed and said the RP is called the Bogard Bar, I goofed. Its called King of fighters one liners.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:33 pm
BogardAndy
Sadly, only you have joined it, Joy so far. And to those I PMed and said the RP is called the Bogard Bar, I goofed. Its called King of fighters one liners.
And I keep forgetting to go play. Sorry. It's been one of THOSE weeks. sweatdrop  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:29 pm
No worries. Its one of the reasons I put it as simple. I admit, I bragged about the performances because so far, in that RP its awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:43 pm
Found you guys a while back, but didn't have the courage to send a request. But gathered enough and now I'm here! 3nodding

Thanks for accepting. <3  

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:58 pm
Agent Rissa
Found you guys a while back, but didn't have the courage to send a request. But gathered enough and now I'm here! 3nodding

Thanks for accepting. <3

We are happy to have more members now. It is our hope to get more people involved in role-playing, but more so than that, just people that will be simply active.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:59 am
empress dee

We are happy to have more members now. It is our hope to get more people involved in role-playing, but more so than that, just people that will be simply active.

Awesome! I love roleplaying, but I tend to only do well in 1x1s. c:  

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:12 am
Agent Rose, are you a fan of Dragon Ball Z at all? If so, then I have a great role that you'd be able to play in King of Fighters one liners.

See, Andy has requested of me to find someone to play his uh, mate Raditz.

If you can role-play as Raditz within King of fighters one liners, that would be awesome! It would be as if you were doing a one on one, that I can promise you.

Right now in it, Joy and my characters are role-playing in it. Joy plays Jinxi. I play as Rock Howard, as myself, and as Linken Bogard.

Terry plays as himself and as Fado the rancher at the Ordon Ranch.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:26 am
Agent Rissa
empress dee

xInnocent Evilx is looking for a 1x1 player for her vampire rp if that interests you. I hope you have fun here! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:47 am
JoyRose
Agent Rissa
empress dee

xInnocent Evilx is looking for a 1x1 player for her vampire rp if that interests you. I hope you have fun here! emotion_hug

Ah, I see. When it comes to vampires, all I think about is bed bugs. *shudders* Not really something that I would like to get into that would fit within the PG 13 guidelines. Vampires are more like rated R to me. They suck the life out of someone in order to recruit them to their side. And as for bed bugs, they suck the life out of someone to cause an allergic itching from the places they bite.

Imagine a reddish-brown beetle similar to the size of a flea and then imagine it growing to the size of a human. That is what a true animated vampire is. Is that something we want someone role-playing about within PG 13 guidelines?

I don't mean any offense to anyone's creativity, but the topic of vampires is rated R.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff