Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[B] Portals OOC [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:00 pm
Goldine
Ok, let me give this some thought. Here's my first one:

User ImageGaia Username : Goldine
Character's name : Morphena
Character's physical description : Varies. natural shape is a sphere about 22 inches (55cm) in diameter weighing about 120 pounds (55 kg) that changes color with her mood and is soft enough to flatten 10% on a side while at rest in Earth-normal gravity.
Brief Character Summary (a few words for the Character List): Magical shape-shifter
Character's Power (from being Magical) : Shape-shifter and matter-manipulator. This ability lets her shape matter (physical changes, not chemical ones), including crushing, re-arranging, and knitting together. She can only change the colors on herself, which revert to their natural colors as soon as they fall more than an inch or two away from her touch. Shape-shifting her own self does not impair her functionality at all, nor does it enhance it other than making her smaller or bigger (mass and volume). She does not become stronger or weaker, able to do without food/air/water, able to see better or fly or become desolid. She may look like a cloud, but she can't pass through a screen, for instance. She remains one entity. However, as a cloud, she may be more easily pushed by wind, just not able to control it very well.
When does the power fail? When she or what she is trying to shift gets too cold (below 0 degrees Celsius/32 degrees F) or too hot (above 100 degrees Celsius/212 degrees F)
Character's Strengths : Mimicry (works best if her shape has a flexible mouth), ventriloquism, knitting, plays stringed musical instruments
Character's Flaws : absent-minded (especially in smaller shapes), compulsively changes shapes when nervous or excited, must revert to natural sphere at least once per day or take a lot of damage, extremely curious (might say obsessively so). She needs a great deal of water (not as much food) and perspires a LOT so she sometimes needs to find innovative ways to hide the damp trail she leaves behind.
Equipment carried : Radio, chemical heating and cooling packs, large canteen, 10 darts.
Background: Morphena found one of Darin's teams on a pastoral planet and was fascinated by the technology they possessed, so she stowed away in a pack of goods they acquired and joined Darin's cadre when Dawn discovered her. Around Darin and his teams she generally takes the form of a young adult female with long blond hair and eyes that change color with her mood (neutrally gray).
Edit: Added image of her in most usual state of curious (eyes are brown).
Mood -- Color of eyes: (can I change the color of her words with her mood?)
Magenta -- wary
Red -- angry
Orange -- hostile
Brown -- curious
Yellow -- joyful
Green -- peaceful
Blue -- concentrating
Indigo -- sad
Purple -- fear
Black -- grief
Gray -- apathy, neutral

Since it's just the two of us, I have no problem with it. Looks like fun! Looking forward to your next character. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:40 am
JoyRose

I'm having writer's block for my second character. Do you have a character in mind to join us?  

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:56 am
Goldine
JoyRose

I'm having writer's block for my second character. Do you have a character in mind to join us?

Ok, let me give it some thought. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:18 am
Noble Treenalynn
I didn't know another way to contact you after I saw your comment on my profile, so I'm doing this. The guild is actually public, so you can post here even after you quit. (The only results of quitting is you don't get the newsletters and you can't get into the guild field.)

I hope the reason you quit the guild (and other rp I saw you in around Gaia) is that something fantastic has taken over your real life and you just don't have time for this trivial stuff now. If I've done anything to make your stay here less than enjoyable, or if there is anything I can do to help with problems here, please let me know. Take care!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:53 pm
User Image

a new youg girl named ami walked in and looked around for someone to chat with but was a little confused since she was drawn into this place from her hometown of fuji japan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:45 am
Blizzard Rose
User Image

a new youg girl named ami walked in and looked around for someone to chat with but was a little confused since she was drawn into this place from her hometown of fuji japan.

I've added your character to our list of characters, but I don't have a team for you yet.

Goldine? Faith Fairy? You were once here. Are you interested in rejoining?

[
Goldine

Faith Fairy

Also, let's open this up to anyone interested. whee  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:58 am
i sent in my profile in a pm so that you can add ami to the list  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:19 am
Blizzard Rose
User Image

I'm going to add the PM information here so it's all together. Thank you!!

Gaia Username :blizzard rose
Character's name : ami
Character's physical description (what he/she/it looks like) :a teenage girl with blue hair and blue eyes
Brief Character Summary (a few words for the Character List):
Character's Power (from being Alien, Mutant, Psionic or Magical - pick one) :she can cast water spells
When does the power fail?unkown
Character's Strengths :she is a great friend and shes very friendly
Character's Flaws :she cries sometimes when she feels sad but not at random
Equipment carried : mini hand held computer to sense when there are creatures out there
Background and personality can be added here along with images, but not necessary.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:27 pm
JoyRose

I'm in! I'll play Morphena who never got on a team yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:44 am
( ami doesnt have a team either )
She smiled as she saw how many people were here and she hoped that she would fit in with the others soon . " Hi my name is Ami and I am from Japan" she replied hoping they would talk to her .  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ochru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:25 am
Gaia Username : Ochru
Character's name : Hiwatari
Character's physical description (what he/she/it looks like) : Blue hair, humanoid male, but with boobs.
Brief Character Summary (a few words for the Character List): Generally a farmer who loves to explore and to expand the trades of the universe.
Character's Power (from being Alien, Mutant, Psionic or Magical - pick one) : magical
When does the power fail? When exhausted
Character's Strengths : Can grow any crop in any season
Character's Flaws : Gets tired quickly
Equipment carried : Radio, tools for farming
Background and personality: Based from the Renaissance Galaxy, Hiwatari received a letter in Pelican town when he was working there covering for his brother L. Being an explorer type and loving the chance to show the types of crops that can grow in the Renaissance Galaxy, this was an opportunity that Hiwatari didn't want to miss out on.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff