Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Post Random Facts About Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:20 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

Good morning now, for me! Good to see you, my friend. So is French your first language or second, or are you bilingual from birth?

French is my first language =) but I speak fluent English, my mom's side was Englsih, Dad's side French Canadien xd heart

That's wonderful! I've only once met someone who's English was not tons better than whatever other language was on the table. Lucky for me, since that's pretty much all I speak. But French is so lovely!

hi Joy *hugs* hru?
lol, you know whats funny? people notice my English accent here, they think I"m Acadien eek , lol just for being in Calgary for like 38 yrs ^^

well since I was 9 yrs old =)

I thought you'd have a French accent. rofl

Nope not really, well maybe a little lol
heart I'm sure you have a lovely voice in any case. I'm from the Midwest - totally white bread American accent. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:15 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

That's wonderful! I've only once met someone who's English was not tons better than whatever other language was on the table. Lucky for me, since that's pretty much all I speak. But French is so lovely!

hi Joy *hugs* hru?
lol, you know whats funny? people notice my English accent here, they think I"m Acadien eek , lol just for being in Calgary for like 38 yrs ^^

heart I'm sure you have a lovely voice in any case. I'm from the Midwest - totally white bread American accent. xd

all I know Rosie =) is that your the kindest person I know , well one of them heart and I know what American accents sound like , oo and from the South wow! like in Missisippi? eek sort of liek a Texan accent? yes?  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:32 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

hi Joy *hugs* hru?

all I know Rosie =) is that your the kindest person I know , well one of them heart and I know what American accents sound like , oo and from the South wow! like in Missisippi? eek sort of liek a Texan accent? yes?

No lovely southern drawl for me - just good 'ol Ohio. xd
Thank you so much, Sylvia! What a lovely thing to say! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:55 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

No lovely southern drawl for me - just good 'ol Ohio. xd
Thank you so much, Sylvia! What a lovely thing to say! heart

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:11 pm
I'm raosting some beef for supper, first I braised it, then , added a bottom of water in the toasting pan, then , added some dices onions, red ones, some celeri, some sliced carrots,, some sliced mushrooms, added some steak spice on top of my roast, and some granulated garlic, some pepper, and onion salt, smelling good heart will make some mashed potatoes, when I get back from Yoga class tonight =) I like cooking, its different , from the work place, well of course it is for my family, heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:13 pm
I probably said it already, I like to snow shoe , winter time, specially when my son and i, venture together heart biggrin  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:11 pm
heart I have freckles! and my mom, when I was a young little girl used to say *oh no, a bird, Crapped threw the screen on you!* lol never will I forget this!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:35 pm
I love farming.  

Ochru

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:57 pm
I named this avatar after my cat Lily Rose  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:50 am
wear glasses to read smaller print xd whee  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:51 am
when I was younger you could really see me freckles! had long hair, like *Laura Ingalls* , little house on the Prairie xd heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:53 am
Ochru
I love farming.

I dont mind it, own chickens, =) good for fresh eggs xd but canning , I'm not ure yet lol o many green tomatoes too, and I saw I repeated a quality, or attribute, just there!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:33 pm
I dunno if I posted this, but I have 20, 000 children and I live in a Galaxy called Enthera. I am widowed as my wife Lust has recently passed due to alcohol poisoning.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:36 pm
I am wiccan but i dont oppose my faith on others ... i am open minded and laid back  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

TruesdaleT

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:51 am
My mother is Empress Dee and my dad is the saiyan named Raditz. I am gay, but my gay spouse is no longer with me due to heart attack. I do have children of my own and I live in Domino City in Seto Kaiba's Kingdom. I am a turbo duelist, and although I duel professionally to pay the rent so to speak, I do have tons of spare time too.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff