Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Post Random Facts About Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:57 am
I painted the side of our brick bungalow with hand prints dipped in turquoise high-gloss oil house paint when I was around 3 years old. I needed a tub-bath in turpentine to remove the paint residue. I have been alergic to oil paint ever since. cat_stare  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:04 pm
I prefer wearing skirts and dresses to pants IRL. I've always been this way -- even as a young child. ❤️  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:52 pm
I like watching twitch tv. There are a lot of streamers that are really cool and funny thing is, it was a gaian who suggested to view it. Thanks to whomever that was.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:55 am
I once dyed my hair pink + purple because I was cosplaying as a clown for a childrens' charity event, and it was out of season to get a colourful lilac wig for my OC. (later, when it was closer to Halloween, I did purchase a lilac wig to go with my hand-sewn costume.) My hairdresser said that I was very lucky that my hair did not fry at the roots from applying the bleach, first, and the bright dyes afterwards. ❤️

Today my IRL hair is its' natural color -- light brown with silver threads. xD  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:53 pm
I like to burp at random.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:01 pm
I forget what having normal feet is like. My feet are either numb -- or like standing on pin-pricks. Poor circulation is the cause. cat_burning_eyes  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:48 pm
Clove Boheme
I forget what having normal feet is like. My feet are either numb -- or like standing on pin-pricks. Poor circulation is the cause. cat_burning_eyes

You should see a foot doctor about this and worse case scenario is that you lose your feet.

I dream at night as if its a completely second life that I live in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:06 pm
empress dee
Clove Boheme

You should see a foot doctor about this and worse case scenario is that you lose your feet.

I see a foot care practitioner monthly, and I watch my glucose numbers daily. I'm on special diabetic meds, empress dee. ❤️ Thanks for your concern.  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:14 am
Clove Boheme
empress dee
Clove Boheme

I see a foot care practitioner monthly, and I watch my glucose numbers daily. I'm on special diabetic meds, empress dee. ❤️ Thanks for your concern.

Oh good. I was worried for a moment. And I figured that it was diabetes. Now for another fun fact, is with this second life in the dream world, it is there that I have a husband, a job, and kids. Not in the waking world.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:53 am
empress dee
Clove Boheme
empress dee
Clove Boheme

Oh good. I was worried for a moment. And I figured that it was diabetes. Now for another fun fact, is with this second life in the dream world, it is there that I have a husband, a job, and kids. Not in the waking world.

In your second-life dreams are you aware of Lucid dreaming -- where you can take control of the action of your dreams? Some of my own Lucid dreaming influenced my poetry and graphic art while in University. Plus, meditating on particular Tarot cards before sleeping, became content to explore and learn about in my dream -- so very exciting!

Do you enjoy your dreamlife, with a husband, job and kids? Does it feel fulfilling? And do you feel tired after experiencing this life, after you wake up?

I find this aspect of your life (lives) so very interesting -- please feel free to PM me so we can discuss this further, empress dee. *hugs* ❤️  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:37 pm
Clove Boheme
empress dee
Clove Boheme
empress dee
Clove Boheme

In your second-life dreams are you aware of Lucid dreaming -- where you can take control of the action of your dreams? Some of my own Lucid dreaming influenced my poetry and graphic art while in University. Plus, meditating on particular Tarot cards before sleeping, became content to explore and learn about in my dream -- so very exciting!

Do you enjoy your dreamlife, with a husband, job and kids? Does it feel fulfilling? And do you feel tired after experiencing this life, after you wake up?

I find this aspect of your life (lives) so very interesting -- please feel free to PM me so we can discuss this further, empress dee. *hugs* ❤️

If I could take control of my dreams, I would not have technology mess up in them. Its like a completely second life. Oddly enough, the tech messing up power has been slipping into the waking world now too and its scary. First with a bus and then with a streamer's computer.

Its a power that I cannot see, but affects technology. With the bus, the wheels caught on fire. With the streamer's computer something has shorted where things malfunction while he streams. One time, and I think this was the start, was where the train signals to direct the capital line to stadium accidentally switched to the metro line and that too was my power.

Imagine an elevator breaking its limits because the speed in which it is pulling the car up is too fast and then, gravity takes over once the car is free and of course out of service. High enough and there could be fatalities.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:05 pm
I'm female irl, but I enjoy making masculine avatars more than frilly female avatars on Gaia. My wardrobe irl leans more toward casual/tomboy, so things like skirts/dress is very minimal too. I think this translates into Gaia in an unconsciously manner. Sure, I know I can pull off a sweet dress irl, but the price and amount of effort man... sweatdrop  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:13 pm
I love shopping  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:36 pm
Clove Boheme
I prefer wearing skirts and dresses to pants IRL. I've always been this way -- even as a young child. ❤️

Me too! Its more comfortable and feminine, for me.
When I was selling Mary Kay, the clothes were the best part, after the products. lol

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:40 pm
Fact: I have 5 children and there is 20 yrs between my first and my last child. Ages this yr daughter 43 & son 23.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff