Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Post Random Facts About Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rysabi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:56 pm
I switched majors to avoid college algebra. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:53 pm
I miss the good old days when Gaia was full of role-players. I guess this is what happens when people don't read anymore. The movie The neverending story basically tells people what happens when people no longer read. I feel that the world of fantasia is becoming destroyed.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:32 pm
empress dee
I miss the good old days when Gaia was full of role-players. I guess this is what happens when people don't read anymore. The movie The neverending story basically tells people what happens when people no longer read. I feel that the world of fantasia is becoming destroyed.

*hugs* they read textos ;p read on line lol hi ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:41 am
Queentintin
empress dee

Authors and bookstores are going to go bye bye if people no longer read books. Actual novels. The writer works so hard to keep people interested and sent to a place different from dreams different from movies and different from reality. But sadly, fantasia is being swallowed by the nothing and being replaced with robots.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:43 am
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee

Authors and bookstores are going to go bye bye if people no longer read books. Actual novels. The writer works so hard to keep people interested and sent to a place different from dreams different from movies and different from reality. But sadly, fantasia is being swallowed by the nothing and being replaced with robots.

This is true sadly, AI intelligence, for them is progress, I don't agree, they're also trying to remove human history too, did you know? and I agree with you, it's sad. Humanity has taken a deep plunge, into darker times...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:43 am
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee

This is true sadly, AI intelligence, for them is progress, I don't agree, they're also trying to remove human history too, did you know? and I agree with you, it's sad. Humanity has taken a deep plunge, into darker times...

As a result, role-playing has suffered and I want it back.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:55 pm
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee

As a result, role-playing has suffered and I want it back.

I know *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:01 pm
Lunar New Year is coming up and it's going to be the year of a Dragon. I'm rabbit (the current year, precedes Dragon). If you look at it from Vietnam's perspective, the year of the Rabbit is replaced with Cat. My little nephews/niece would call me "Kitty" based on my cat-themed bedding.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:59 am
Just letting everybody knows who has been reading my dream sagas in the Village Rec Room, the Beyblade Dream Saga's last episode was added today. Please read it and comment on it. Thank you in advance.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:10 am
i have double jointed hands. i can make my ring and middle fingers stiffen and shake while my left hand i can only do the ring finger lol.  

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:46 pm
This is the time of year where cabbage, ham, and potatoes are good buys. I'll be using my air fryer for them roasted potatoes, trying out different flavor combinations with all the spices/seasoning-mixes forgotten in the kitchen cabinets.

Goes to show just how bored/old I am. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:22 pm
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee

Well, I guess am one of those unique persons who loves to read a good book. My birthday is coming up, and my partner has told me he will visit our local bookstore to pick up an award-winning book for my birthday. ❤️

And what's nice about this, is, after I am done reading my novel, I share it with him, and we discuss the book in detail. Yum! ╰(*°▽°*)╯  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:32 am
Clove Boheme
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee

Well, I guess am one of those unique persons who loves to read a good book. My birthday is coming up, and my partner has told me he will visit our local bookstore to pick up an award-winning book for my birthday. ❤️

And what's nice about this, is, after I am done reading my novel, I share it with him, and we discuss the book in detail. Yum! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Okay, I can take that as an insult in the sense that if you like to read "good books" and since I haven't gotten comments from you in my dream sagas that must mean by "books" suck. Is this true?  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff