Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Creation Apologetics
Do Dinosaurs and Fossils Support Evolution?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:48 pm
Dinosaurs and Fossils Webcast

Unlocking the Mysteries of GenesisAt 7 p.m. (CDT) on Wednesday, July 9, Brian Thomas will present “Do Dinosaurs and Fossils Support the Evolutionary Theory?” at Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas (map and directions). The presentation will also be available via live webcast for those across the country and around the world.

Don't forget, Dr. Randy Guliuzza will present “Is the Human Body a Product of Evolution?” tonight at 7:00 p.m.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:43 am
I unfortunately won't be able to make it there, but I do have a start to a conversation. Dinosaurs and fossils do NOT support the theory of evolution, but instead supports the Biblical story/account of the flood(Noah's flood). There are observable trees that are found with in several "layers" of the Earth. With that in mind it would or should be safe to say that those fossils in the bottom "layers" were just rather bad swimmers... When I get to a computer I should expand on this a little. wink  

Angelus1987

Friendly Citizen

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Wildear19

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:56 am
I wish I could be there to hear this  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:39 pm
Angelus1987
I unfortunately won't be able to make it there, but I do have a start to a conversation. Dinosaurs and fossils do NOT support the theory of evolution, but instead supports the Biblical story/account of the flood(Noah's flood). There are observable trees that are found with in several "layers" of the Earth. With that in mind it would or should be safe to say that those fossils in the bottom "layers" were just rather bad swimmers... When I get to a computer I should expand on this a little. wink

http://prophecyandtruth.com/evolve2.htm

Also, the so called "Lucy" missing link to connect humans to apes consisted of 2 bones that were not only 200 yards away from each other, the second part of the "Same" bone was under 200 feet!? of sand, was a completely different size. And the "break" that supposedly separated the two pieces did not match at all. The "Neanderthal Man" and the matching spouse was created out of a single pigs tooth.

There is no true evidence of evolution, only natural selection that is defined as "the process whereby organisms better adapted to their environment tend to survive and produce more offspring" would explain why there are so many extinct species. There were testing on the hyperbaric chamber in 1990 that shows evidence for Noah's flood to be relevant http://www.keelynet.com/biology/baugh.htm .

The water for Noah's flood of 40 days and 40 nights had to come from somewhere and would be suggested that there used to be a layer of water above the atmosphere. Thus creating a hyperbaric chamber effect.  

Angelus1987

Friendly Citizen

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Creation Apologetics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items