Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Ways to Beat the Heat [Olivia vs Frost]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:01 am
Sometimes she went to the gymnasium, it was an interesting place to watch others. Everyone else was always so active, doing drills or sparring with one another and fighting and whatnot. She didn't do it, no one really ever approached her, which was fine if not a little frustrating at times - Olivia was oh so well aware of how a few of her friends considered her something that needed to be watched and protected and kept from battles when she felt quite the opposite.

Today she was there, sitting in the bleachers after finding a few of her usual spots just a little too hot to sit for prolonged periods of time. The gym was covered, for the most part, and felt just a little bit better to be sitting under. This was where she watched today, her blue eyes keen on everyone as she moved from group to group and the sparse individuals.

Oh hey, a few people looked familiar. Neat.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:24 am
It was not the best day to train. His emotions were on edge for reasons he could not explain, and it was hot. Hot enough to make him just want to melt. Granted he was a ghost and.. couldn’t, he still felt it. The rays on his back made his skin perspire, soaking his tunic with water- one thing he supposed was good about being made of snow and ice when he took a more physical form. If he sweat it was just water- nothing but water. He didn’t even stink, (unless he got mixed up into something or had rolled in something earlier).

One thing frost wanted to do was just fight and get his pent up frustration about the sun and heat out and off his chest. Grumbling as he went to the bleachers she grunted at a ghoul he’d seen before. “Move.” He said gruffly. “I need to get my towel and it’s under your feet.” Never mind it would just end up a damp towel as his ‘body’ kept slightly melting.

chirigami

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:49 am
It didn't occur to her that someone was speaking to her until she turned just a bit slowly towards the voice and stared and then looked down. "Oh." Was all she said as the ghoul shuffled a foot out of the way and noticed that there was indeed a piece of fabric under her foot. Or a towel, yes, it looked like a towel. Aside from a scoot that followed, Olivia didn't turn out to really move that far over but to her it seemed like an ample amount for the very white boil to get what he wanted.

Hm, he looked a little like Molan, she gathered when she went back to staring at him. But, it clearly wasn't given the way he spoke to her and his lack of bells. And horns. And head pats. "We met in a class once." Olivia blurted out, realizing at least that much. There might have been more interactions, but they were seemed not so frequent for her to really recall.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:55 pm
This ghoul- she was okay, but- “Why are you here?” He asked, a bit roughly. She was just watching people? Why wasn’t she sparring? Or even trying? He didn’t understand the whole watch the practice thing. It made no sense to him. Grunting he nudged her on the bend while getting his towel, shaking his hair free of water before he wiped his face. “If you are just going to sit and watch, perhaps you should go.” He grumbled, tossing his now soggy towel next to her, not caring. The heat getting to him and his usual manners.

Which were pretty much missing as he shook water off and everywhere.
chirigami

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:25 am
At first she tilted her head at him, wondering if it wasn't obvious what she was doing and only grew a little more confused at his suggestion. Were they not allowed to spectate? Olivia glanced to a side to see if other students were doing just the same, and found not so many as she would to prove her point. "I was watching." The ghoul confirmed.

And then made a face when suddenly water was hitting her. Lightly she pressed a hand to her cheek to wipe a little away but found it frosting over slightly in her fingers. "It was also a little warm outside," she went on - still also not having noticed the towel had returned near her.

"It was nice to get away from it and find a place to watch others." Because it was. Something a little new. "Am I not allowed to? Or would you like to spar?" And that little last nit just sort of popped out.

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:04 pm
Grumbling, he’d been ready to tell her to go observe somewhere else. He didn’t feel up to being speculated. (Whatever that really implied). But as she mentioned being willing to spar, ears perked up and his head slowly turned to face her eyes narrowing with curiosity. “You’re willing to spar?” He would admit, he’d not have expected it from the ghoul.
“Good.” He said, motioning for her to follow. “Less watching, more doing. Besides I need something better to fight than a punching bag.” He sniffed. “Not that you’re a punching bag… Though you don’t look.. much like a fighter.” At all.

chirigami

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

chirigami rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:31 am
Olivia gave him a pouty sort of look when he questioned her. It was the mad type that she reserved for Andrew and Molan at least, but held a sort of miffed air about it. "Yes, I think it will be fun." She told him, promptly getting up from her seat and smoothing out the layers of puffy skirt.

"I don't think anyone thinks I can fight, but I am very tough." She nodded so matter-of-factly. She had been in many fights after all, even if he had never observed them himself, but she was still very obviously here. "I beat a man with a teacup all by myself." Nevermind it was in a weird dream like world of sorts, but still.

Olivia hopped her way down from the bleachers and headed to a spot.

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:50 pm
Frost wasn't fazed by her look, rather he was just pleased she seemed willing to spar with him. It would be better than punching air or a sandbag at least. Why people didn't think anyone could fight was odd to him- technically, everyone could fight, just not fight well. Or they had no spark needed to fight which was like they might as well never fight at all. It was only fun until you didn't want to and for some that was always.

"You do not look tough." He said, which was true, the skirt and statue didn't do much. "Nor does a teacup make for a good weapon." He actually had no experience in fighting with tea wear. He hoped he never did.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:52 pm
Shaking off once more he stretched only briefly. "I hope you are prepared." His claws flexed and his ears flattened. "I do not hold myself back from spars- training or no, I expect things to be taken seriously." Red eyes went to her skirt. "Even if outfits are not."
The heat, the nightmares, the days past- It was all starting to catch up to the white wolfos, stress and frustration causing him to be abrasive when normally, he’d never be so rude, so careless in thought or action. He was acting out, childishly, and while sure, it was all good for the sake of getting rid of stress it was also unhealthy in how it was making him treat others, and no doubt, how he was making them feel in turn. It started with Gene, and now it was just a bleeding effect, leeching into other interactions and occurrences. It would have been easy to pin the blame on the ghoul who as of now, confused and infuriated him but Frost wasn’t that stupid. It was his problem. His personal issues and a lack of control on his emotions that was the root of his troubles.

Fighting wasn’t probably best to get rid of any of them but dang he at least knew his body would be worn down. If his body was exhausted maybe then his mind would be forced to also rest, to just stop thinking and worrying and raging and- He could feel the water running down his back, cold against warming skin. He was a ghost, a spirit, though his form was physical in how he would gather cold to sustain himself. Now it was like holding onto something slow and sluggish, to something useless. To the point his own body was fueling his anger- Frost was beside himself emotionally.

HP: 50
DMG: 11
chirigami

chirigami rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:06 pm
"I am ~" Olivia insisted as she stood there; she was a little unsure if she was meant to go ahead or if the boil was. Spars did not happen often enough for her to really know, usually fights happened because something snuck up on her or attacked her or a friend or something.

But, it was a very big cue how this would begin when the wolf like boil extended his claws, something she took a keen interest and stared in wonder at his hands. It was very neat. And seemed indeed very useful as he attacked her, leaving a big gash in her skirt, a little of her sleeve and well... just took a big hit into her, and dare say it went into her arm as well. Olivia was surprised - and gasped - to say the least and stumbled back, nearly falling down with how sudden it had happened and barely got her only little counter in - a weak little swipe back before she had some distance away from him again.

Still though, she was smiling despite everything. "Thank you for not holding back," the ghoul told him as she observed the damage done to her outfit (really, the only time she would have put some thought into looking at it. Because well, now it was a bit damaged.

Quote:
hp: 29 / 40
damage: 2

istoleyurvamps

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:21 pm
Frost blinked mid slash. "You're... welcome?" Why would anyone hold back was stupid. "You must not be fighting the right people for them to hold back on you."

HP: 48
DMG: 1

chirigami

chirigami rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:26 pm
It was easy enough dodge his next swipe, finally not allotting a lot of damage upon her persons this time around. It also gave the small ghoul a chance to side step and actually swing her fist in a more proper fashion at Frost. Actually land a hit and all.

"No, I have not." She agreed with him, "but as I said, not many spar with me in the first place."

Quote:
hp: 28 / 40
damage: 6

istoleyurvamps
sorry, comic con happened

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers