Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
The Story Behind Your Username Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:14 am
LadyPinkLemonade
empress dee
LadyPinkLemonade
empress dee
LadyPinkLemonade

That I am. I drink it all the time

Good. Oh, and you're welcome. I helped you answer this thread properly. Now, I have another question. Are you interested in role-playing in this guild?

... I dont understand how that-

sure

All right, there are two role-plays currently active. One is called King of Fighters one liners.

In King of Fighters one liners, your character, whatever you decide to name him/her is somewhere in a mansion in Southtown. There are 104 floors in this mansion.

There is the basement (you would not be found there unless you were someone Joe Higashi found at the Pao Pao cafe), the main level (arcades, the gym) the 3rd floor (a customer in the bar), or 4th level to 100 (one of the hotel rooms).

The other role-play is the Clubhouse. Joy can explain the Clubhouse if you want.

Personally, I would prefer you starting in King of fighters one liners, but the choice is entirely yours.

it sounds sao honestly but ill join that one seem interesting

Great! I will look forward to seeing you there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:01 pm
LadyPinkLemonade
The name PinkLemon is a trademark of mine. Adding lady to it makes me feel more cool XD
On youtube im pinklemonshooter and on other things im LadyPinkLemon or whatever I can think of. So its kind of scattered but yeah XD

This was exactly what I meant for this thread - thanks for the insight! I love it! And it doesn't surprise me at all that you like Pink Lemonade!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:04 am
I just realized that I never posted about the story behind my new username! How silly of me~

I have this black and white striped sweater irl that's really fuzzy, and it's sort of big on me. Anyways, one day I was sitting in math class with my friends, and one of them remarked that I looked like a panda in a sweater. I just then told everyone to change their contact of me in their phones to Sweater Panda.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:48 pm
Sweater Panda
I just realized that I never posted about the story behind my new username! How silly of me~

I have this black and white striped sweater irl that's really fuzzy, and it's sort of big on me. Anyways, one day I was sitting in math class with my friends, and one of them remarked that I looked like a panda in a sweater. I just then told everyone to change their contact of me in their phones to Sweater Panda.

So fun!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:20 pm
Since Pink was a gift from my son, I'll tell you what he told me.

Pink: for my favorite color. Fregia: Has two reasons 1. I love ice 2. It sounds kinda like the flower.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freesia  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:48 pm
Pink Fregia
Since Pink was a gift from my son, I'll tell you what he told me.

Pink: for my favorite color. Fregia: Has two reasons 1. I love ice 2. It sounds kinda like the flower.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freesia

Those are lovely flowers, although they didn't show any in pink. lol
I like the color pink. Not only is it a cheerful color, it joins the "ends" of the color spectrum into a color wheel. Neat!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

IchigoNeko23

Firebreathing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:04 am
I've always liked cats and strawberries are my favorite fruit. So ichigo translated into english is strawberry and neko is cat. I love Japan, although i've never been there, so I made my username japanese. Then, the 23 is just there. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:28 am
IchigoNeko23
I've always liked cats and strawberries are my favorite fruit. So ichigo translated into english is strawberry and neko is cat. I love Japan, although i've never been there, so I made my username japanese. Then, the 23 is just there. lol

I'm so glad you told us! I knew "neko" was cat, but ichigo=strawberry is new! You're a strawberry cat! Love it!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:05 am
Sweater Panda

Love this inspiration!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Ailouros is Greek for cat. I love cats, and just the word alone was taken, so I just slapped the x's on as decoration.  

mozoleum

Feral Cat

7,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:02 pm
x Ailouros x
Ailouros is Greek for cat. I love cats, and just the word alone was taken, so I just slapped the x's on as decoration.

It's a very pretty word, for a very pretty animal. I read somewhere (probably on Facebook) that in ancient Egypt cats were worshiped as gods and they never forgot it. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:41 pm
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint
My mother named me Mintium to be creative my last name is a secret heehee can't have others finding me~ my gaia name is sweet lil mint because the candy is sweet tasting and I'm smaller than all my friends

I do like mint flavor, especially combined with dark chocolate!
I always thought I was small for my age when I was a kid, but it turned out I was average size, just a year younger than my peers. heehee

im 5''9 now but my friends all beat me still.

Well if it's any consolation, I'm only 5'4", so you got me beat! lol

I'm only 5'0". cat_razz  

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:44 pm
Also--I chose my username because I love rainbow sprinkles (they're so adorable) and stars... o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:32 pm
SpriinkleStars
Also--I chose my username because I love rainbow sprinkles (they're so adorable) and stars... o_o

So was the double "i" a typo or a way to make the name uniquely yours?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:35 pm
JoyRose
SpriinkleStars

So was the double "i" a typo or a way to make the name uniquely yours?

I wish I could remember. D: I made this account over thirteen years ago and just recently began to use it again.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff