Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[Task] We've got to go deeper (Lan and Soren)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:52 pm
Lan was now, after so many times having to go and spend a day or so in the famine lair, accustomed to caves and dark tunnels. Not that she liked them. They were crameped, dark, often too damp or muggy and sometimes there was questionable things on the ground. All in all not a place where she would like to be. However it just so happened that she and Soren were told to go to caves and break things. Caves bad, breaking this? Good- she could get behind the mindless violence that was breaking things. Especially hunter things.

“You doing well I suspect?” She’d seen Soren hover around Nerugi as of late and had begun to wonder if indeed, he’d chosen to become her guardian. “Or still tricking other horsemen from their apples to fill the endless void that is your apple greedy gut?” She didn’t forget about that pie Soren. She’d never forget.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:59 pm
Caves and tunnels were obnoxious. Many of them didn't seem to acknowledge that tall and/or big-boned people existed, and Soren was constantly scraping his shoulder or head against one of the walls. But for the sake of a mission he would do it, even if he preferred one with much more bloodshed. Equipment just didn't ooze fluids like a human could.

"Sure," he agreed. It was a bit understated to be honest, but she could hardly expect him to be free and open with information. "No one else appreciates them like I do," he said with a frown. Of course he deserved the most apples. Of course he did. "If they just gave them freely there would be no tricking involved."

That pie was delicious.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:55 am
She pinched his arm. “You never asked- you just led me on. Like a foal to water only rather than letting me drink you shoved my head into the proverbial lake.” She didn’t glare but rather gave him a flat look. “You have an addiction Soren- It seems like every shipment we get half goes right to you- not even at the markets, just right to you.” She couldn’t help but wonder- “…Please don’t tell me that is true by the way. I really hope you don’t buy that many apples- even if no one ‘appreciates them’ as much as you do.”

He was a big guy, but just eating apples..that wouldn’t be enough. No horsemen could live on apples alone.
Walking to find the first thing, a TV, Lan casually kicked it in before breaking the colorful movie in half. “Though, while you might have an apple problem, I suppose I can’t say much, given my… antics.” She broke the DVD again for good measure.
ramenli

ramenli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:05 am
Soren honestly didn't feel that badly about it. She was a mare (sort of) and if she was that gullible she deserved it. And he deserved the fruits of his (and her) labor. "I could stop at any time," he grumbled, irritated at her meddling. "They're healthy." And completely unnecessary considering he just needed to have Fear to exist, but he wasn't talking about that. And if he was starting to collect apples and possibly setting up some apple related businesses...no one needed to know.

Her words perked his interest and he looked up at her. "What've you been up to." The distraction cost him, and a bit of rock crumbled under him, sending him lurching into one of the walls. Damn caves.

HP: 45  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:16 am
Yeah yeah Soren- where had she heard that one before? Oh right- Cider Addicts Anon. And crazy old mares who collected really odd wall scrolls for art purposes. “They’re a substance that you abuse. I mean just how many barrels do you go through in a day? At least two I bet.” She shook her head at him. “I suppose it is better than apple cider. If you smelt of alcohol all the time I don’t think I’d be allowed near you, let alone you allowed out half drunk.” She’d seen distortion Soren. She had no desire to see a drunk Soren.

“As for what I have been up to…” A box filled with supplies, she methodically began to poke holes into everything as well as taint the food with her own FEAR. “Well… Let’s just say I’ve been having anger issues.”
With feelings too but what else was new.

2 Tech ruined
ramenli

ramenli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 65 Total: 65 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:20 am
"What's wrong with a bushel here or there," Soren muttered grumpily. To accent his point he rustled around in a box and started pulling out and snapping weapons as he went along.

He looked up at the anger comment though. "Angers not bad," he pointed out. Rather the opposite sometimes. "Take it out on humans and everyone's happy." Problem solved. A smirk tugged at his mouth. "Or come try out Death's new training area."

3 destroyed  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:35 am
Soren- a bushel was what most horsemen took a week if not more to eat. She just shook her head. He was an addict and while somewhat charming, he really needed to cut back. It was just bordering on crazy with his apple obsession. “It’s wrong when you do it daily Soren. Don’t think no one has noticed- Besides you never hide much of yourself in that way.” At least, she guessed he didn’t.

Breaking into another box and starting to ruin the food and supplies in their as well, she hummed. “Oh I do take it out on humans- but anger is making me lose focus in battle. As for training in death’s new arena…” She grinned at him. “Is that an invite to a spar I sense? Or did you just want to me to breing up some of the ladies from the court to show off to?”

4 Tech busted aw yea  
ramenli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:40 am
It didn't feel wrong, and Soren was just determined to ignore her. An apple a day kept the doctors away. It was a saying that Soren would follow, even if it was used by humans.

At least the apples didn't judge him.

He hadn't actually meant to invite her to a spar, but he also didn't mind one. So he shrugged. "If you think you can focus," he said bluntly, the words somewhat of a challenge. But for her to openly be talking about losing her focus was worrying. It probably meant it was bad enough that others were noticing, and it was a surefire way to get herself hurt. All it took was one missed attack, and he didn't like the sound of that.

He was so preoccupied with that, and with a box he saw a ways away from him, that he missed the fact that what was in front of him was not, in fact, rock but water. He stepped down, and down, and down, icy water drenching his leg and pulling him off balance as he pitched forward, banging his head on a rock.

This was ridiculous.

Talk about unfocused.

He heaved himself out of the water quickly, cursing tiny little man caves all the while, and then just sat down on the floor, waving away Lan's reactions. "Just go on and finish the mission," he said irritably. He would be...their lookout. Yes, that sounded important enough. Their lookout.

HP:35  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 100-sided dice: 61 Total: 61 (1-100)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:42 am
Lan got the feeling she’d annoyed him going off about his eating habits and apples. It wasn’t like she was wrong- he was a glutton and really he needed to control himself. Gorging on apples was no way to go about one’s day. Shaking her head she went back to breaking up more of the left behind runic tech only to catch the last results of Soren’s untimely fall.

She couldn’t help but giggle at him.

“Oh my Soren- Getting all wet to show off for me? You shouldn’t have.” She smirked, breaking a few more things under her heal as she walked over to him. “As much as your chest and pecs are lovely, I am not really so fond of them anymore.” Not when another had filled her thoughts and was a bit more interested, not to mention the fact she wasn’t as misplaced as before. Reaching into her robes a tiny rice candy was pulled out and offered to him. It was labeled apple flavor. She pulled one out for herself- melon flavored.
“Come on. Let us return and I will tell them you took a fall for me, protecting me from some old trap.” She made her way back to the portal, pausing to carve the symbol of the clans into the wall. “We’re done here.”
ramenli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:25 am
Soren was about to ignore her when she offered the candy, the small label saying apple on it. Not that he knew the word apple in over 100 different languages.

It was important.

It had proven useful before.

It was reading.

Who knew when he would need to know the difference between pomme and pomme de terre.

He popped the candy into his mouth, revitalized by the crisp flavor flooding his taste buds. He gave an appreciative moan before returning to the concerning matter at hand. Soren raised an eyebrow at the Conquest mare. "You looked if you had to point them out." But the more pressing issue was why she didn't seem to care for him all that much. At least not physically.

The most logical thing was that she was thinking about someone else. Otherwise it would be hard to get over him. And that was someone he needed to check out. He did care for Lan, in the sense that he felt the need to ensure that the stallion she fancied wasn't an utter gelding. And if it was a mare? Well, he couldn't ask to join in without feeling guilt, but he'd be curious to see who had swayed her in that direction. Regardless, losing a mare's fancy wasn't a big deal with him. Not when many used him for his body and prowess, and when he was pledged to another in more ways than one.

He moved with her toward the entrance, still thinking. It was clear it wasn't someone to match him physically in any way. Shaheen might be able to compete with him in abs, but few others would dare to even try, and he knew the chieftain was spoken for. "Just glad to be out of the caves," he admitted to her, moving out of the entrance and stretching. He clapped her (rather heartily) on the back. "You did good."  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces