Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Cat and Dog [Kenta/Jala] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:08 am
Jala let out a yawn, stretching as she did so, and then rubbed her eyes with a bored look.
Another long and dull day. She COULD spend it in her room thinking up ways to make it pass a little quicker, OR she could just get out there and actually do stuff. Surely there were more students she could pester or harass, and would give better reactions than a certain dumb blue-striped kitty.

And so, with such intentions, she left her room, searching for any sucker to make their life miserable.

robot kitten
A thing o v o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:31 am
[A.V.]

Kenta had, on his last run with his canine pets, found a track. Mostly he'd just run around the school kept to the gardens, or chased things out in the grassy lawns, and liked it that way. But a track meant that others ran here! Maybe even a club.... It was also a better easy to pace yourself or see how far you ran. Wandering randomly about the school didn't let him know how much he ran... how was he supposed to time himself and know if he was running enough?

So he put on his running shorts and a shirt before trotting off to go check it out. It was a nice day, surely there'd be people out there running! Maybe a group? For races or something. A race would be awesome! He grinned and his tail wagged happily at the thought.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:49 am
Truth be told, Jala hadn't even known there was a track. If it involved running, it didn't need a track. She didn't run to time herself, or to set records. When she ran, it was a chase, and the victor, depending who it was, would either be granted the opportunity to live, or the opportunity for a quick snack. As it was, Jala never lost to her prey, so it wasn't hard to say who the winner was, though thankfully, there would probably be MUCH different results were it to be a race between students.

Perhaps there would be a chance for her to find out, as she had decided that today would be an outdoor day. Not a day for rigorous activities mind you, as she never bothered wearing shoes (really, paws made it all the more inconvenient, plus they were stuffy and she liked feeling the ground beneath her), and was always dressed in some sort of scandalous-looking outfit, that showed off much of her assets.

She had sauntered on outside, squinting at the bright pumpkin sun overhead, and sighed.
What to do today, what to do.

robot kitten
I can have her run into Kenta next post, or he can spot her, up to you!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:35 am
[A.V.]
Yay for no shoes! Kenta hates them too XD

Kenta saw several people out and about, none dressed for running, but some in outfits that weren't school like.. Not at all. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the monster (that or Demon, he wasn't too sure) girl in the tiny tight outfit. Running could wait, that seemed a bit more interesting.

As he got closer he heard her sigh and thought that maybe she looked bored. And, he did a double take, that was a fascinating tail! It was a snake! Cool!

"Morning." He called out cheerfully as he approached, tail wagging slightly.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:17 pm
It was probably a good thing there was not strict school code on clothing, but even if there was, Jala would have never bothered adhering to it. Her clothes were comfy, and it never hurt showing off a bit of skin here and there. If anything, the reactions it garnered were nothing but fascinating, and usually made it easier to manipulate the simple-minded. Also, it irked her parents, which was always a plus.

"Mm?"
She turned her head, arching an eyebrow at the boil who had come up to greet her. Shorts and a t-shirt? So tacky. Was he looking to get some exercise here? At least he hadn't bothered to wear shoes either. Really, someone should burn those things.

"Out for exercise? A bit early for that, don't you think?"
She yawned as if to prove her point.

robot kitten
Yesssssssssss xDD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:31 pm
[A.V.]

Kenta shrugged. "It's not that early! And it's not as warm as it'll be later so nice time for a run." He took a good look at the other ghoul; feline-ish but with a snake tail... what monster was that again..
"Are you a... chimera?" He asked curiously, he couldn't' recall any other type of monster.. but she could be a demon of some sorts and he could be way off!

Feline; well he'd known some felines that couldn't get along with werewolves, hopefully this wasn't one of them! She was cute~  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:41 pm
Well, to Jala, any time that was not night was early, though that was only because she liked hunting at night. That was when all the rodent minis came out of hiding. It made for a quick snack if anything.

"Running? Do you even get anything out of that?"
It sounded terribly boring, running just for the fun of it. It was much, MUCH more fun when something was at stake. Usually, something important.

"Why yes, I am." she purred, sauntering closer to the boil as she seemed to inspect him closer. Despite being illogical, she did find him somewhat fascinating. And from his ears and tails, she reasoned he was some sort of canine. Oh ho, how very interesting.
"And you are some sort of undead wolf, I presume?"

robot kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:52 am
[A.V.]

Kenta grinned, she sounded like a lot of people who didn't like running. "There's a lot running does; the usual exercise benefits plus you can do it outside and not get cooped up inside in a gym. Running gets rid of the excess energy so I don't get too antsy sitting around in a classroom! I also just like to run just...to run."

He wrinkled his nose, "Mostly. Though it's werewolf instead of just wolf." The were part was important! It was what he'd been before his death. "Pricolici is what my guardian calls my people.. no that there's a lot of us. I'm Kenta." He offered her his non skeletal hand to shake.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:41 am
It wasn't that she didn't like running, she just didn't like doing for such mundane reasons such as "fun", though she supposed it could be an outcome of running. Just not the reason. Or maybe she just had a really twisted idea of fun.
"Running for the sake of running. That sounds awfully dull. And you actually go to classes?"
Going to classes in a school? Unheard of.
"Funny. I didn't peg you as a goody two-shoes."
Maybe because he wasn't actually... wearing shoes.

His explanation was dismissed with a hand wave.
"Wolf, dog, same thing. All it means is that you can shapeshift, does it not?"
She stared at the offered hand and smirked. Rather than taking it, she shifted closer, her snake tail wrapping around it.
"Pleasure to meet you, Kenta."
She said this with a purr.
"Tell me. Are there any other reasons you like to run?"

robot kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:11 am
[A.V.]

Kenta chuckled. "Well, when you've only got one years worth of memories... you tend to want to learn stuff fast so that you don't come off as an idiot. Plus some of the stuff's interesting. You don't go?" Like new ways to scare people! Or... was that Thunder road a class? Cause that had been running and trying to not get hit by lightning. Fun in a painful why-am-I-doing-this sort of way.

When the tail wrapped around his hand instead of her hand he gave it an odd look. Then poked it with his skeletal hand. It really was a snake! Fascinating. "Yeah I can shift. Though the wolf shape is also half dead. I tend to not shift cause it grosses people out." Half dead more of the muscles showing and half the fur gone, plus the smell was actually worse in wolf form... He liked it! But.... others not so much.

He looked at her and then gave a slow smile as his single amber eye glowed. "To hunt. To chase. The running for fun is just to keep in practice till I get to actually... chase something." Flirty thing wasn't she? More ghouls need to wear less clothing he thought. Much nicer scenery!  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:35 pm
Jala shrugged.
"Why bother? It's not like you learn anything interesting here."
She already knew everything she needed to know here, and it was that this place sucked. She didn't even want to COME here in the first place. Stupid papaji, stupid Ji.
The only perk was that there were SOME tolerable students.

The poke garnered an irritated hiss from the snake, and it shrunk back. Luckily, Jala had some control over its movement, and it didn't bite Kenta. Yet.
"Sweetie, do you know who you're talking to?" She laughed. "I'm not a human child. I don't scream at my own shadow. I'm sure I've seen much worse... and enjoyed it."
If only he saw what she did to her prey when in a bad mood. Or even a good mood.

Still, perhaps this boil wasn't as illogical as she thought.
She grinned at his response, and coyly tapped her chin.
"Well, would you like something to chase then? I'm sure I can... entertain you."
She caught that look, Kenta. She knew you liked what you were seeing.

robot kitten
I regret nothing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:05 pm
[A.V.]
I blame you! This is all your fault! XD

Kenta couldn't help but chuckle. "Well.. no. In fact I don't know who you are! You haven't told me your name. But, some how, I do get the feeling you've made your fair share of ghastly messes." He let the snake tail go after giving it a pat and gave her a leer at her last teasing comment.

"Well... That depends on what's at the end of the chase. Racing is fun... but you said chase...Chases have a prize at the end." His tail wagged happily from side to side. Not that he'd do anything... nothing too bad at least. He wasn't that much of a cad! It was fun to tease and flirt though! And the ghoul was't disgusted by his half dead body; always a good thing! One of the reasons he liked Monsters and Undead far more than those stuck up Demon's and Reapers! Especially pink reapers who couldn't even handle some sweat.....  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:35 pm
Oh, right. She never did introduce herself, did she?
"The name's Jala, hun."
She smiled innocently at his remark, her tail giving Kenta an irritated look before curling around Jala's waist, giving the boil an irritated look.

"Quite true. It wouldn't be entertaining if you didn't get something out of it."
She tilted her head, smirking.
"What would you like then?"

robot kitten
It is pffft what is even happening klsdfjdl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:07 pm
[A.V.]
an amusing time is what's happening~

He paused.. what would he like? Well.. hmm....

"How about a lunch date?" He wasn't that much of a cad! Much as he'd like a kiss... or more....
"And what do you get if I don't catch you? Only fair that there's a prize for one of us instead of just me." He gave her a smile as he flicked his ears impudently. Not that he was going to lose! He had a tireless body, one that could run for a long time... fast as this girl seemed, he could out last her! Probably.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:00 pm
"A lunch date, mm?"
She gave him a sly smile. How... modest, though she suspected he had higher expectations.
"Well then... is it alright for me to make one request of you? Just a simple thing, really."
Her tail continued staring at Kenta, tongue flickering.
"But really, against a big strong boil like you? What chance does little ol' me have of winning?"
Batting her eyelashes, her hand gently touched her breastbone. It never hurt to butter up the competition. Make them feel superior. It'd give a much more interesting race in her opinion.

robot kitten
xDD

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas