Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Walk-In Role Play: Village Clubhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:55 pm
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
I am quitting gaia. I am leaving the guild in the process. thanks for giving me a chance.-hugs you- bye.

Sorry I was so late getting back here. I do understand how real life must trump Gaia. Good luck always, and come back any time! emotion_hug

I am getting my life together and my priorities straightened out. what kind of life I want at 23 years old kind of question forms every day. I need to start thinking about that because I am not getting any younger any more. I got to start asking myself adult questions and making my finale decision for now on. it is part of getting older and becoming an adult. I got a lot of growing up to do. -hugs you one last time- <3

I need to go so here is my last farewell. I will always remember you. bye.-waves at you and leaves the place-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:49 pm
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
I am quitting gaia. I am leaving the guild in the process. thanks for giving me a chance.-hugs you- bye.

Sorry I was so late getting back here. I do understand how real life must trump Gaia. Good luck always, and come back any time! emotion_hug

I am getting my life together and my priorities straightened out. what kind of life I want at 23 years old kind of question forms every day. I need to start thinking about that because I am not getting any younger any more. I got to start asking myself adult questions and making my finale decision for now on. it is part of getting older and becoming an adult. I got a lot of growing up to do. -hugs you one last time- <3

I need to go so here is my last farewell. I will always remember you. bye.-waves at you and leaves the place-

So if and when you ever come back to Gaia, hopefully this little notice will not be lost in others and you'll know you're welcome back any time. Hope things work out well for you, dear! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:03 am
Rose sees a Inn and decided to walk inside and sit at a corner table for a few minutes hoping that there are other people here as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:14 am
A man standing at 5 foot 11 in height with a mushroom cut lavendar hair, bright blue eyes slightly swollen with tears that have been shed, walks into the Village bar and orders a tall glass of milk. He entrusted his son Ryu Bogard to look after things at the Romantic piano lounge while he was away. His name was William-Tyler Bogard and he needed to try and find love or at the very least someone to talk to about the loss of his wife Lust.  

william-tyler

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:53 pm
william-tyler
A man standing at 5 foot 11 in height with a mushroom cut lavendar hair, bright blue eyes slightly swollen with tears that have been shed, walks into the Village bar and orders a tall glass of milk. He entrusted his son Ryu Bogard to look after things at the Romantic piano lounge while he was away. His name was William-Tyler Bogard and he needed to try and find love or at the very least someone to talk to about the loss of his wife Lust.

Rose saw him and got up to go talk to him . She was a little curious about him and she too was on a mission too  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:50 pm
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

Rose saw him and got up to go talk to him . She was a little curious about him and she too was on a mission too

Clearing his nose and wiping his eyes so he didn't look so pathetic then said, "Oh, hello. My name is Will."  

william-tyler

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:10 pm
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

Clearing his nose and wiping his eyes so he didn't look so pathetic then said, "Oh, hello. My name is Will."

" Hi Will , I am Rose , a traveling healer ... how do you do ?" she replied to him as she stood there playing with her red hair  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:32 pm
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

" Hi Will , I am Rose , a traveling healer ... how do you do ?" she replied to him as she stood there playing with her red hair

"Honestly, I could be better, you see my wife Lust has recently passed due to alcohol poisoning and I have so many kids to take care of it is just at this point overwhelming. I cannot do this alone."  

william-tyler

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:18 am
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

"Honestly, I could be better, you see my wife Lust has recently passed due to alcohol poisoning and I have so many kids to take care of it is just at this point overwhelming. I cannot do this alone."

she smiled at him and then slipped him a hundred dollar bill in his tip jar  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:22 pm
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

Will smiled weakly. Money wasn't a big deal to him. What he needed was someone to help him on his farm in Nalith to help him raise his kids. He knew that the money could be used for something, which was the reason for the smile, but it was less important to him than what he really needed. "Thanks for listening," he said.  

william-tyler

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:51 am
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

Will smiled weakly. Money wasn't a big deal to him. What he needed was someone to help him on his farm in Nalith to help him raise his kids. He knew that the money could be used for something, which was the reason for the smile, but it was less important to him than what he really needed. "Thanks for listening," he said.

"Whats wrong will ?Did I do something wrong ?" she replied to him sweetly  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:42 am
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

"It's nothing really," He replied honestly, "Its just that I need help with raising the kids by having someone there with me to raise them. The money will help some, but I do have a steady job that pays lots. I am a farmer after all and I do tend to bring in quite the salary, but that salary usually goes towards stuff for my kids. I do have 20, 000 of them."

He took a huge swig of his drink, hiccupped then set the drink down. Now he was feeling a tad hungry, so he brought his portable order machine with him that helps any restaurant serve what he wants without having to rely on anyone else, its useful for when places such as this one are so busy.

Taking a peek at the menu selection available, Will typed in beef burger, french fries, and a strawberry milkshake meal. He also added water to his drink selection since the shake would make him thirstier.

Then he said, "This machine can come in handy when it comes to places like this. A woman named Bulma invented it. She used to live in the Dragon Ball Sector of the Renaissance Galaxy until she was executed for attempted murder."  

william-tyler

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:52 am
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

"It's nothing really," He replied honestly, "Its just that I need help with raising the kids by having someone there with me to raise them. The money will help some, but I do have a steady job that pays lots. I am a farmer after all and I do tend to bring in quite the salary, but that salary usually goes towards stuff for my kids. I do have 20, 000 of them."

He took a huge swig of his drink, hiccupped then set the drink down. Now he was feeling a tad hungry, so he brought his portable order machine with him that helps any restaurant serve what he wants without having to rely on anyone else, its useful for when places such as this one are so busy.

Taking a peek at the menu selection available, Will typed in beef burger, french fries, and a strawberry milkshake meal. He also added water to his drink selection since the shake would make him thirstier.

Then he said, "This machine can come in handy when it comes to places like this. A woman named Bulma invented it. She used to live in the Dragon Ball Sector of the Renaissance Galaxy until she was executed for attempted murder."

" Thats very interesting Will .... So are you looking for a mate?" she replied to him in a curious tone  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:20 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

" Thats very interesting Will .... So are you looking for a mate?" she replied to him in a curious tone

"In a word, yes. But, I don't want to rush things either. It would be nice for the one who is interested in me to witness my lifestyle first before even thinking of kissing me. One kiss and there has to be a wedding or I die. Other forms of affection are okay. I do have a lot of kids like I said, some of them can look after their younger siblings, but as siblings do, they fight all the time. I can be organized, I'm just not that organized. As a side job, I work at a restaurant called the romantic piano. When I'm not farming, I am at that restaurant. Some of my kids look after the restaurant when I am not there so they know more customers than I do."  

william-tyler

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:49 am
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

"In a word, yes. But, I don't want to rush things either. It would be nice for the one who is interested in me to witness my lifestyle first before even thinking of kissing me. One kiss and there has to be a wedding or I die. Other forms of affection are okay. I do have a lot of kids like I said, some of them can look after their younger siblings, but as siblings do, they fight all the time. I can be organized, I'm just not that organized. As a side job, I work at a restaurant called the romantic piano. When I'm not farming, I am at that restaurant. Some of my kids look after the restaurant when I am not there so they know more customers than I do."

" I am open minded and can adjust to anything " she replied to him in a casual tone to her voice  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff