Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Walk-In Role Play: Village Clubhouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:22 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

"That's ashame. I was really hoping to hook up with one. I am gay by nature. Oh but there is nothing wrong with us being friends, don't misunderstand me there. You are a great friend."

maybe someone will come in and you can chat with him ? i was hoping to hook up with someone too but so far no luck

"Well, maybe Link will come in. Link is single and he's bisexual, at least I think he is."

" hey , what do ya know , so am i " rose replied to ken with a smile on her face

Ken was trying to think of what to say next, but couldn't come up with anything. He smiled back though.

im sorry ken , i hope i didnt scare ya

"Not in the least. I just can't come up with a conversation topic. You know... the old brain farts are passing through."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:55 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

"Well, maybe Link will come in. Link is single and he's bisexual, at least I think he is."

" hey , what do ya know , so am i " rose replied to ken with a smile on her face

Ken was trying to think of what to say next, but couldn't come up with anything. He smiled back though.

"Not in the least. I just can't come up with a conversation topic. You know... the old brain farts are passing through."

she giggled a little bit and then patted Ken on the back  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:17 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

Ken let out a huge belch not meaning to be rude. "Thanks for that, I had one stuck apparently."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:01 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

Ken let out a huge belch not meaning to be rude. "Thanks for that, I had one stuck apparently."

she laughed a little and then replied " shall we look around for signs of life here?"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:13 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

she laughed a little and then replied " shall we look around for signs of life here?"

"We could do that or just sit here and wait for more people to show. I mean there has to be more than just us here, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:14 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

"We could do that or just sit here and wait for more people to show. I mean there has to be more than just us here, right?"

so far i havent seen anyone come i since we got here  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:16 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

"I think this is where the saying patience is a virtue comes into play."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:18 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

"I think this is where the saying patience is a virtue comes into play."

she smiled a small smile and then stared off into space a little  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:09 am
Thinking of being bold to help Ken along, Terry dressed up in drag, got up on the bar counter, flipped on a stereo with one of his favorite songs "cant fight the moonlight" by Leann Rhimes and then began lip syncing to it. He was trying to attract attention to himself and then once he had enough men looking at him, he was going to butter Ken up in the figurative sense to get the guys talking to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:32 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Thinking of being bold to help Ken along, Terry dressed up in drag, got up on the bar counter, flipped on a stereo with one of his favorite songs "cant fight the moonlight" by Leann Rhimes and then began lip syncing to it. He was trying to attract attention to himself and then once he had enough men looking at him, he was going to butter Ken up in the figurative sense to get the guys talking to him.

Rose watched and whistled at him as he sang his song heart  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:00 am
Terry finished dancing and singing knowing that no other guy was listening. It was a darned shame too. If this was back at his lounge, there would be some people like Rose who would be whistling at him wanting to see more than just make up.

He was unsure of what to do now of how to help Ken out. He wanted to, but...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:10 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry finished dancing and singing knowing that no other guy was listening. It was a darned shame too. If this was back at his lounge, there would be some people like Rose who would be whistling at him wanting to see more than just make up.

" woohoo ! great show !" she replied as she sipped on her soda  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:31 am
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Terry walked over to Rose and Ken's table and replied to Rose, "Thanks. Something I picked up in my own lounge thanks to some of my own kids. I just wish it would have helped Ken out."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:38 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Terry walked over to Rose and Ken's table and replied to Rose, "Thanks. Something I picked up in my own lounge thanks to some of my own kids. I just wish it would have helped Ken out."

she smiled and handed Terrance a red rose and replied " oh well gotta give you props for trying "  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:42 am
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

she smiled and handed Terrance a red rose and replied " oh well gotta give you props for trying "

Terry smiled, graciously took the rose, and then said, "Thanks."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces