Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Walk-In Role Play: Village Clubhouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:56 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry finished dancing and singing knowing that no other guy was listening. It was a darned shame too. If this was back at his lounge, there would be some people like Rose who would be whistling at him wanting to see more than just make up.

He was unsure of what to do now of how to help Ken out. He wanted to, but...

" woohoo ! great show !" she replied as she sipped on her soda

Terry walked over to Rose and Ken's table and replied to Rose, "Thanks. Something I picked up in my own lounge thanks to some of my own kids. I just wish it would have helped Ken out."

she smiled and handed Terrance a red rose and replied " oh well gotta give you props for trying "

Terry smiled, graciously took the rose, and then said, "Thanks."

so what do you want to do now? rose replied  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:38 am
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry finished dancing and singing knowing that no other guy was listening. It was a darned shame too. If this was back at his lounge, there would be some people like Rose who would be whistling at him wanting to see more than just make up.

He was unsure of what to do now of how to help Ken out. He wanted to, but...

" woohoo ! great show !" she replied as she sipped on her soda

Terry walked over to Rose and Ken's table and replied to Rose, "Thanks. Something I picked up in my own lounge thanks to some of my own kids. I just wish it would have helped Ken out."

she smiled and handed Terrance a red rose and replied " oh well gotta give you props for trying "

"Honestly, I was thinking of having a beer then heading back home. Not much else I can do here at the moment. Don't get me wrong, the company is nice, I just don't want to overstay my welcome."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:08 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Honestly, I was thinking of having a beer then heading back home. Not much else I can do here at the moment. Don't get me wrong, the company is nice, I just don't want to overstay my welcome."

aww dont leave yet Terry ... im sure he will come around  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:44 am
Merlin had traveled a great distance when he came to this place and walked inside hoping for some food and wine  

Merlin The Great73

Aged Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:39 pm
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Thats very sweet, but there is so much more I can do at my lounge. Like, there's the arcade, there's the fighting arena, there's the stage. I don't duel with monster cards, but there is that to do at my lounge. And there is a Pokemon fighting arena there as well, but I don't know which Pokemon are mine at the lounge anymore. Dee's and my Pokemon tend to work together a lot of the time so its hard to tell which is which. Makes me wonder why I didn't dress them up to know which ones are mine."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:41 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Thats very sweet, but there is so much more I can do at my lounge. Like, there's the arcade, there's the fighting arena, there's the stage. I don't duel with monster cards, but there is that to do at my lounge. And there is a Pokemon fighting arena there as well, but I don't know which Pokemon are mine at the lounge anymore. Dee's and my Pokemon tend to work together a lot of the time so its hard to tell which is which. Makes me wonder why I didn't dress them up to know which ones are mine."

well shall we go to your lounge ? perhaps grab a soda and chat some ?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:47 pm
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"But then we'd be leaving Ken here by his lonesome. I came here to help him and until we find him a date then we stay put."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:10 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"But then we'd be leaving Ken here by his lonesome. I came here to help him and until we find him a date then we stay put."

ok sounds cool to me she replied to him  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash