Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Christian Advice
what on earth?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:04 pm
ok....so what are you supposed to say to a man or woman who uses the Christian faith as a title or cause to wage their war of hate and evil against other races or religions.
there are some things that are truths and there are plain discrimination. I do not disagree with anything in the bible. what is wrong is wrong, there is no escaping it. homosexuality is a sin drinking too much is a sin racism is a sin hate crimes I am pretty sure is a sin though not the politically correct definition of hate crimes (that is just a christian or white person existing) but I mean really what are we supposed to say to a "Christian" who supports evil and tries to tie it to God?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31 pm
kesuke uchiha
ok....so what are you supposed to say to a man or woman who uses the Christian faith as a title or cause to wage their war of hate and evil against other races or religions.
there are some things that are truths and there are plain discrimination. I do not disagree with anything in the bible. what is wrong is wrong, there is no escaping it. homosexuality is a sin drinking too much is a sin racism is a sin hate crimes I am pretty sure is a sin though not the politically correct definition of hate crimes (that is just a christian or white person existing) but I mean really what are we supposed to say to a "Christian" who supports evil and tries to tie it to God?

Simple take him/her to the Word. It's usually the best bet. We all have baggage that needs cleansing, repentance, etc; Acts chapter 10:33-43. 'God is not partial', Jew and Gentile through Faith in Christ Jesus. 1 John 3:15 Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Christian Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items