Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Ruilin's Sanctuary Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:51 am
Welcome!

User Image

Welcome to my Journal for Ruilin, a Kirin Monster!

If you would like to roleplay/plot with Ruilin, please feel free to quote me in the Main Thread or PM me with the character whom you would be bringing in and I'm sure that we can work something out! heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:52 am
~ Thread Navigation ~

Post 1 - Welcome
Post 2 - Thread Navigation
Post 3 - Rules & Random Facts
Post 4 - Ruilin, Kirin Monster
Post 5 - Fear & Abilities
Post 6 - Minipets
Post 7 - Inventory
Post 8 - Significant Events that have Shaped Ruilin's Life
Post 9 - Who Ruilin has Met & What She Thinks of Them
Post 10 - Art of Ruilin
Post 11 - RP Log
Post 12 - Growth Requirement
Post 13 - Plots
Post 14 - Reserved
Post 15 - Credits & Disclaimers

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:54 am
Quote:
~ Rules & Random Facts ~

- No posting in here please. If you have any questions about what you see here, feel free to PM me! ^^
- You're welcome to contact me via IM to plot and/or RP. I tend to be on at odd times since my timezone is 12-15 hours ahead of the US.
- AIM - gwingsquee, Skype - gwingsquee (please let me know who you are if you add me! ^^)

- I'm open to both plotted RPs and spontaneous ones.
- Please don't be offended if I reject your character or plot idea. It rarely happens since I'm open to most things, but it is certainly nothing personal. ^^
- Please be patient with me. I can be slow at times due to RL and a muse who has a tendency to misbehave. orz

- Ruilin's posts will always be made in this colour. =3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:57 am
Ruilin, Kirin Monster

User ImageName: Ruilin
Nicknames: Rui

Faction: Monster
Race: Kirin

Personality:
Amiable
A social butterfly at ease in all sorts of gatherings and parties, Ruilin easily adapts to whatever situation she is in and readily engages people wherever she goes. She is fond of people and the attention they could give her, and possesses an inclination to seek out companionship.

Courageous
Ruilin does not fear anything and is able to face most things that people find noxious with a straight face without getting cold feet over them. She is the type who will willingly talk a friend through facing a fear, even do whatever is necessary in order to prove that there really was nothing to be afraid of in the first place. Not one who will back down from a challenge, she is always ready to jump into the fray of things, especially if it involves her friends and family. Even get her hands dirty if necessary.

Diligent
Once Ruilin has her mind set on something, she will work relentlessly at it until she achieves whatever she wants eventually. Even more so if it is something she personally desires or one that she perceives as being important to her friends and loved ones. She does not cut corners and the amount of effort and due care with which she had put into the process can usually be seen when she subsequently unveils the end result.

Blaming Others
Whenever something goes wrong, Ruilin has a habit of pointing the finger at and blaming the circumstances or other people for it. No matter what happens, it is never ever her fault in her eyes. She strongly believes that so long as she has put in her best effort in something, whatever undesirable outcomes that occur subsequently has to be a result of other factors rather than her own deficiencies. This is mainly because she was brought up in an environment in which failure or making mistakes are unacceptable outcomes and therefore, is afraid of assuming responsibility and having to cope with them when such situations present themselves.

Self-Centered
Whatever Ruilin does, it is always done in a way that would cater to her own interests first and foremost, with her family and friends coming in second and third respectively. She is like this because of the circumstances in which she was brought up, having been taught that if she wanted something so hard then she must do whatever is necessary so as to secure it. She is not adverse to working in a team with other people but it is this aspect of her that will make her prone to conflicts with the other members of the team when they subsequently realize where her priorities lie.

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:39 am
Fear & Abilities

Battle Stats:
Attack = 2d6 - 6
Defend = 1d4
HP = 30

FEAR Ability:
Focusing her Fear on the tip of her claws, she draws an insignia over where an individual is hurting and it has an effect of gradually decreasing the pain/discomfort caused by it (Tier One The Chill)

Tier One The Chill
Dice: 5d4
First Dice:
xxxxx 1-2: Miss
xxxxx 3-4: Success!
Amount Healed: Add up the remaining dice.

Natural Ability:
Plant Empathy - she possesses the ability to sense the emotions of the trees and flowers in her immediate vicinity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:40 am
Minipets

None yet...

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:41 am
Inventory

None yet...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:42 am
Significant Events that have Shaped Ruilin's Life

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Everyone in her family were sent to Amityville Academy at some point and could attest to the quality of the education that they received there. It was only a matter of time and natural progression of things before she too had arrangements made for her subsequent transfer to the academy.

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:43 am
Who Ruilin has Met & What She Thinks of Them

[b][url=journal link]Name[/url][/b] - Impression

Amityville
Lute - Impression

Hunters
Noone yet!

Horsemen
Noone yet!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:44 am
Art of Ruilin

None so far! =<  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:16 am
RP Log

‣ = (On-Going)
∞ = Alt + 5 (Unknown)
• = Alt + 8 (Completed)
¢ = Alt + 4 (Abandoned)

Year 1
‣ 001. Best Friends Are We (Ruilin x Lute)
∞ 002. House Cup 2015
¢ 003. House Cup 2015 Booth - Pingu Wonderland
¢ 004. How to Survive an Encounter with a Human That Can See You

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:17 am
Growth Requirement

Year 1 ---> Year 2 = 50 points + Exam
Year 2 ---> Year 3 = 75 points + Exam + Teacher Battle

RP (min. 600 words) = 1 point

Solo (min. 800 words) = 1 point

Battle (just dice rolls) = 1 point

Battle (filled out with RP) = 2 points

Minipets (link to Box with 25 fully grown minipets) = 5 points (for Halloween and Horsemen only)

Fanart = 5 points

5 Playlists (min. 10 tracks) = 5 points

25 Discord flowers = 5 points

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:18 am
Plots

None so far!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:19 am
Reserved  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:21 am
Quote:
Credits & Disclaimers

- THIS IS HALLOWEEN © Zoobey, Marushii, Lizbot

- Lots of love goes out to all the staff for all the hard work that they've put in for the shop and the events! heart

- Mucho love also goes out to all the shop regulars and all the awesome people who've been willing to RP with me and put up with my antics all this while! heart

- Credit for all the lovely art that you may find here goes to the respective artists as indicated in my posts. 3nodding

- I did not draw Ruilin. Baneful & Toshihiko Two did and they did such a wonderful job! So go tell them that whenever you see them in the Main Thread. whee

- Ruilin's character concept belongs to me~ =3

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces