Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
New Network City (Card Shop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
dragonianflame generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 42!

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:31 pm
Username:dragonianflame
Character Name/profile: Drake Abrell
RP Card
Link to completed Digi-Modify Mission: D-Power (ノ◕0◕)ノ゚.*・。゚
Cards you want: Rookie Power 19-24 and Clone 71-74

Edit: 42 frozen wind  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:04 am
dragonianflame
Username:dragonianflame
RP Card
Cards you want: Rookie Power 19-24 and Clone 71-74

Edit: 42 frozen wind

*(Next time you do something in the shop be sure to RP it out, it is still a rp thread afterall, but this time it's fine)

Mr. Solo
User ImageMr. Solo handed the D-Power Digivice back to Drake after hearing which cards he would like. Reaching under the counter he pulled out three cards each of a different color, blue, red and gold, "These are you Digivolution cards, they can be used to power up your Digimon to higher levels, they do not count as part of your deck and can be used multiple times on multiple Digimon during your travels." He placed the three on the counter where drake could grab them. Then he began going through the decks of other cards he had in stock looking for the ones Drake had requested. He pulled them out one at a time, "AH here we go....these are a little more important, these are you Modification cards and they will unlock abilities in your Digimon... Now there are a few special rules for these. First off the DRF only allows you to carry ten cards in your deck at any given time. Each of these cards you will find can only be used once before needing to be recharged, which you will notice takes about the time it takes to do a mission. SO be sure to use them when you really need them."

The man thought for a second wondering if he forgot anything, "Ah yes of course, Don't forget to come visit me after every mission you have completed to pick up your booster pack to increase your deck size...all your extra cards outside of the ten in your deck will be moved to you D-Terminal storage unit." Solo handed over the cards and sent the boy on his way, "Goodbye, good luck and I hope to see you soon."

((When you come in for a booster pack just rp you opening the pack, which has the one card you are rolling for in it.))

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Hope the kind generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 87!

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:48 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Xiatian Li generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 75!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:23 am
lief_7
The current time was 6 pm. Most would say that it wasn’t exactly the best time to come out for shopping, but when your friend—or digimon partner in this case—went and signed you up for special program without your permission, you didn’t really have much choices but wisely made a quick call to a certain shop to make an order for items you want and then headed out to pick them up while hoping you would be there on time before the shop closed. The bell rang as a small figure walked through the door and took notice of the interior decoration of the shop. Classic! The figure thought as it whistled. Then an old man walked out from behind the counter.

“Excuse me, little customer, I’m afraid I’d have to ask you to leave since currently it’s my shop’s closing time. Perhaps you could come back again tomorrow?” The kind, old man said as he lowered himself to be on the same eye-level as the customer.

“Oh! Please wait, mister! My friend is coming here to pick up her package. She’s only several steps away, but I made it here first because I ran.” At those words, the man expressed a mild surprise on his face.

“A package? Oh, was your friend the one who made that ca--?”

“Pardon me.” The bell rang once more as another figure appeared from behind the door. This time it was tall and had navy-dyed hair. There wasn’t much expression on its face, though most would assume the person having a very serious look which wasn’t intentional at all. However that didn’t mean the advantage that came with such face wasn’t liked at all. “I’m here for the order I made through the call.”

Username: AlexiaSeeYa
Character Name/profile: Hikari Haruno
RP Card: The rooster has been updated but the card isn't yet

User Image
Link to completed Digi-Modify Mission: D-Power
Cards you want: Fly card and Clone card
Number Generator: Speed Boost 75  

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
dragonianflame rolled 2 100-sided dice: 41, 88 Total: 129 (2-200)

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:30 pm
Username: dragonianflame
RP Card: soon....

mission one:To burn a snowman

mission two: Young lions tournament

(can i haz cards for next mission?)
{icy wind and brave shield}
User Image
rake brell

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

"Yo old man! i finished two missions! can i have more cards now?" Drake yelled as he walked into the store. He started looking around till he saw the random boosters in the corner. "sure, sure, im a little busy at the moment so go ahead and take two." call a voice from the back of the store. Drake tore open his packets and saw he got a card he already had, and a new shiny card perfect for his wingdramon.

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

Party:

Missions in Progress:

Experience Points:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:13 am
Alexia SeeYa

dragonianflame

Hey guys make sure to link your profiles for me next time too, thanks it helps me get this done quicker
Mr. Solo
User Image @=Alexia SeeYa
Mr. Solo nodded as he turned the girls's Digivice over in his hands. "Yes, yes I have what you asked for right here." He handed the Digivice back to Hikari along with a starter pack of cards containing "Fly". "Clone", and Speed Boost, a good start for any Digi modifier's deck. He also pulled a set of Digivolution cards. "I don't know if you've seen these before but they are cards that can be used to Digivolve your Digimon to higher levels. Lucky for you they can only be used with a card reader...Anyways, here you go! Time for you to go learn how to use them hahahaha. Have a nice day." With that he turned his attention toward a repeat customer.

@=dragonianflame

"Ah Hello there again, it looks like you've been busy huh. two mission done for the DRF and they want to reward you with some cards huh... well that''s perfect then!"
The man watched as the boy opened the pack. It looked like he ended up with a pretty rare card in his set. "Well i think that should keep you happy for a bit haha. Come back and see me next time!" Mr Solo went back to sweeping and humming allowing the Tamers to see themselves out...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:12 am
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: New Network City Card Shop | with :: Dorumon and Ryudamon
health :: 100% | feeling :: Really Confused | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

Digi-Modify

[Enter from: New Network City]

Finding the card shop had been fairly easy, although with an address, its fairly easy to find most buildings. The card shop was an average building, it didn't stand out too much except for the sign saying Card Shop hanging above the entrance. As Kutay approached the door, he wondered what kind of test he would have to do to prove that he could handle modify cards. Taking a deep breath and steeling himself for what lied beyond, he pushed open the door, and was greeted by a bell ringing, Quaint Kutay thought upon hearing the bell, the humor of a fairly advanced city having a shop that had a bell ringing when a customer enter the shop system was short lived as Ryudamon and Dorumon, but mostly Ryudamon, dashed inside and started examining things.

"Kutay Kutay, are these the cards, how do they work, can I use them or is it just you, are they edible, they don't look very tasty, oooooooh this one is SHINY!" Ryudamon blasted off questions like the concept of curiosity was going out of style, leaving no room for Kutay, or Dorumon to answer them. Luckily however he managed to not make a mess of things because he was seperated from the cards by the display cases, which lead to him just awkwardly pressing his face against the glass in an attempt to get a better look at them. Dorumon trailed behind Ryudamon, looking around at the cards too, he was much better at containing his excitement, but he was enjoying looking around at the different cards too.

While Dorumon and Ryudamon were busy looking at the cards, Kutay walked up to the owner of the store, or at least the only other person in the store at the time. "Um, Hello, my name is Kutay Shikikaso, I signed up for the Digi-Modify mission, and was wondering how I go about doing this." Kutay told the man behind the counter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:02 pm
UnHolyFudge

Mr. Soto
User Image Mr Soto looked the young man who had just entered his store up and down to get a feel for him. "You must be an accomplished Tamer if they are letting you undertake such a mission." he nodded his head knowingly. Really he could have just given the boy the device and let him be on his way, but that was no fun.

He instantly did his very best karate master impression responded to the boy. "Your experience means very little to me... Only the task i lay before you may prove you truly worthy of such an honor... listen closely, your journey must take you to the lake named for beasts who can breath flames hot as molting lava.... Behind burning water you will find a door... Bring me what is on the other side of that door and prove yourself truly worthy...But beware, danger calls that place home." He gave the boy a mysterious look before smashing a smoke bomb and running away to the back room.

Soto was satisfied with his performance. The cave was actually an old storage unit he use to use when he had a shop out there. He was fairly certain all the boy would find were some old game coins. Totally worthless but a good test none the less.

Quote:

OOC: Basically i want you to rp out this scenario in 5 posts, you must bring me what's in the room and also defeat a Seadramon who lives in the lake. She will come out when you open the door.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | feeling :: Intensely Baffled / Ready for Adventure | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

Digi-Modify

The card shop owner seemed nice enough, he called Kutay an accomplished tamer, which felt strange since Kutay didn't think he was much of one considering he had like one real mission completion under his belt, and that one was kind of questionable. Things got weird fast when the store owner took an odd pose and giving him a mission, to head to a lake of fire, thats new, and find some door hidden there. Then it got even stranger when he pulled out a smoke bomb smashed it, then ran off, Kutay, Dorumon, and Ryudamon were absolutely dumbfounded at what had happened, or at least between coughing they were, as the three left the store, Kutay started trying to decipher the strange riddle he was presented with, "Obviously beasts that could breath fire was a reference to dragons, its seems to always be dragons; but I don't remember any lakes made of fire in the digital world, although I would not be surprised if they existed. .... Do they actually exist?" Kutay asked his partners. Dorumon just gave a shrug and Ryudamon was too captivated by his reflection in the shop's window to be listening to Kutay.

"Your guess is as good as mine, I haven't heard of anything about lakes of fire; but are you sure your not reading into this too far, it could simply be Dragon Eye Lake out by the Plains of Rebirth. I've even heard that there is a waterfall there called the Fire Falls, due to the way it catches the light or something, I wasn't really paying attention when I was told about it." Dorumon explained to Kutay.

"What, really?" Kutay exclaimed, slightly surprised that Dorumon had nonchalantly just solved the card shop owner's riddle. "Well if you know the way to this lake, then lead the way. C'mon Ryudamon. We're leaving." Kutay said taking Ryudamon away from his reflection, and carrying the small samurai dragon digimon.

"Bu... Bu... But I didn't get to say bye to the other Ryudamon over there." Ryudamon said, teary eyed he turned back around looking past Kutay's arm at the window, "BYE BYE other Ryudamon. Ok, I'm good, ONWARD TO ADVENTURE."

Kutay realized he needed to reinforce what a reflection was to Ryudamon.

Dorumon just rolled his eyes at his friends as he lead the way to the lake located just outside of the Plains of Rebirth, while he knew the general direction, to the south, he had never actually been down to the Plains before, so it would be a new experience for him.

[Exit to: [Zone 5] Gear Savannah]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:19 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 70% | feeling :: Proud | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

Digi-Modify
O.O.C.

[Enter from [Zone 8] Dragon Eye Lake]

The trip from Dragon Eye Lake had been long and tiring, Kutay was relieved when he and DORUmon finally began the approach to the card shop, as it meant that they were finally done with their mission. As Kutay pushed open the door and heard the little bell ring, he was glad, it seemed a little silly, but after the events at the lake, something that seemed so normally insignificant seemed very welcome. "Hey Mr. Shopkeeper, are you in. Its Kutay, I'm back from the Lake, and I think I got what you asked me to find." Kutay called out for the shopkeeper as he placed the tokens he had found at Dragon Eye Lake on the counter and then waited for him to show up.

lief_7

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:12 am
UnHolyFudge

Mr. Soto
User Image Mr Solo watch the boy return and set the old coins on the table. "Well done young man, you really deserve this attachment" Mr. Solo handed the attachment and deck over to Tamer.

Quote:

OOC: you get the 3 digivolution cards, also pick 2 and roll 1 100 sided die to determine your last card.

UnHolyFudge rolled 1 100-sided dice: 76 Total: 76 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:11 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 70% | feeling :: Excited | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

O.O.C.

As the shopkeeper passed over the reader attachment and basic deck, which contained a card pack and three digivolution cards, he was excited, not only because he got the card reader attachment, but mostly because he completed a mission, with just his partner digimon. This gave him a great deal of satisfaction as he finally felt that he had accomplished something of his own, and hadn't needed to rely on help from other tamers.

Picking the Card Reader Attachment up, and taking out his Digivice, Kutay took a minute to figure out how he was supposed to attach them, after figuring out how to affix them together, Kutay turned his attention to the card pack, Gosh, how long has it been since I last opened a pack of cards? He thought as he took a corner of the pack and ripped it open, inside of it were three cards, the first was called Frozen Wind, the second was, Power Boost and the third card was Speed Boost. All in all it seemed like a decent first pack to get for someone starting out, or at least it seemed that way to Kutay.

As Kutay bid the old shopkeeper goodbye, he began thinking about what he, DORUmon and Ryudamon should do next, now that they had the Card Reader Attachment and some cards, Kutay felt significantly more confident that he could support his partners in battle now. So he decided that their next step should be a mission, to get more experience, and the best place to find a new mission would be the Tavern, so that was their next destination.

[Exit to: [Zone 5] New Network City]

Quote:
I think I'm doing this right

Username: UnHolyFudge
Character Name/profile: Kutay Shikikaso
RP Card: RP Card
Link to completed Digi-Modify Mission: Finished this post.
Cards you want: Frozen Wind and Power Boost

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games