Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The French Auror

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:41 pm
User Image Location: Music Club
------------- With Whom: Simon
Feeling: Great
------------- Thoughts: This sounds fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Stella Stone
Year: 1
House: Slytherin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stella Smiled and decided it would be better to write what she wanted to say. I will communicate in which way you feel most comfortable. I would like to learn sign language as it would help. Ferb is nice, just, I don't know, he hasn't spoke to me since the sorting and I am worrying about him, it didn't look like he took the news well. Anyways, I would love to meet Angier. I am sorry I shouldn't have made assumptions. Stella smiled and passed him the whiteboard back. She grinned ear to ear as she feels him to be nice and felt that Ferb would be in good hands in his house as well. She remembered something that she should have said " By the way, that beat you had going, was amazing. Loved it." she mentioned outloud so that way she didn't have to pull the whiteboard back.

~"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em." ~Shakespeare

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Room
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Angier, Mattie, Aria, Mason, Stella
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Music Club and Drumming Aerosmith
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Two whiteboards, ten markers...
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Eager

Simon watched with curiosity as Stella opted to write back her message. The tips of his hair turned a soft green with his emotion, waiting patiently for the rest of her note. He looked around, spotting Angier. Most likely, they'd be going to talk (well, to whatever extent they would) with him shortly. Once the blonde had finished her writing, Simon took back the board, reading her words quickly. That was a lot to unpack, but he'd for sure try to help. His hair turned a thoughtful orange as he grabbed his own marker and wrote back in his small, compact script.

"You can communicate however you'd like, I really don't mind. As for learning BSL, I can certainly help, if you'd like. I've been helping a few others start learning as well. As for your brother, perhaps you should step aside to speak with him, particularly if you're worried. I would hate for you two to drift apart over something as trivial as house. If you ever need someone to talk write with, I can always make time to help out. Now, let's go meet Angier to see if he can help with your violin learning." He smiled, handing over the whiteboard. Once she had read, he pushed himself to a stand, hair turning a cool blue as he started to relax into his tasks.

When Stella spoke aloud, Simon looked over, grinning and hair turning a deep burgundy with his happiness at her words. He tapped his fingertips to his chin, drawing his hand out and down, signing a very common word from him, a polite thank you. Next he walked over to Angier, offering a small wave. Angier could sign, at least to some extent. Simon took another whiteboard from his backpack (his papa did always say it was smart to have duplicates of important stuff). On this one, he wrote another note, trying to make his writing at least a little bigger. "Angier! I saw on your note that you're up for teaching violin? This is Stella, and she was hoping to learn. I can try to help if needed, but would you be up for a few lessons?" He grinned, hair turning an eager mint.

{{Wearing :: Slouchy Clothes Playing :: Radio Silence}}
          #A46582
          addaellis

The French Auror

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:49 pm

User Image♩♯⌬
ANGIER HUIYAN ZHENG

second year || Slytherin || halfbood
Adventurer's Guild warlock || Astronomy club nerd || Music club violinist and cellist

Angier grinned at Simon as they finished their little improv. He held his bow high as he let the last note hang in the air, then the clamour of Music club returned, settling back into focus like the sound of conversation between songs. As Simon talked–or wrote–to another student, Angier dug into his folder, picking what he wanted to play next. He had a few pieces he was working on, but nothing that quite fit the Music Club vibe.

He looked up when he realized someone was approaching, and returned Simon’s wave with his own. Angie wasn't’ the best at sign language–he’d barely had time last year to learn Braille when he wasn’t trying to wrap his head around the magic curriculum and practicing music. But he knew a few more signs than the “hi, how are you, thank you, sorry” from last year. Plus Simon could hear just fine.

He greeted the new face accompanying Simon as the older boy wrote a message. ”Hi. I’m Angier Zheng. You’re new? What do you play?”

A moment later, he read Simon’s message. ”Violin? Sure thing. ‘Been playing for ‘bout 8 years myself. Started before cello. But I like cello better,” he said, setting his cello aside and reaching for the case at his feet. As he spoke, he unveiled a well-cared for violin. Angie tightened the bow, ran a bit of rosin over it, and handed that over too. ”Alright. What do you want to learn?” He looked around before realizing she wasn’t holding an instrument of her own and offered his to her. ”Oh! You need to borrow too?”

setting Music Club Gathering, First meeting of 205-56 year || with Percussionist Simon, New member Stella
appearance 4’9” + glasses || wearing Oversized Outer Wilds tee and jeans
status Violin lessoning?

The French Auror

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I know you'll say how I'm a burden
Yeah, do your worst all at once
I know what you want from me, from me
I know what you're thinking
And it's not the voice of all the others
You've only said it to yourself
I know what you want form me, from me
I know what you're thinking
They come to feel like things we're saying to ourselves.
⌬♩♯
"Mirror" by Porter Robinson.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:15 pm
User Image Location: Music Club
------------- With Whom: Simon, Angier
Feeling: Happy
------------- Thoughts: Now I feel unprepared.

Name: Stella Stone
Year: 1
House: Slytherin

Stella read the what Simon wrote with a smile. "Thank you so much. You are great, I think I will talk to him, pull him aside after one of our classes. He is too important to me to let him drift away" She smiled as she spoke. She felt comforted with what he said, that she didn't feel like there was a problem with her worrying. She then followed Simon to a boy named Angier. They arrived and Stella watched Simon as he wrote a message to Angier. When Angier read the note, Stella listened to his response. "I am sorry, I just have been interested in learning Violin, I would need to borrow one if it isn't an issue. I didn't expect to have a place here to learn, or I would have asked my parents to buy me one." Stella said with a softness to her voice. "I have always loved how they sound. Depending on the tune it can sound exciting, like a party, or it can sound sad."

~"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em." ~Shakespeare

addaellis

"Cinnabun Gryffie"

The French Auror

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:24 pm
User Image
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Beater>
Wearing: Floral Maxi Dress
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Simon was running behind so as Co-Captain, a position she managed to keep, she was tasked with starting the club meeting. Mattie hoped Simon would be able to come soon because quite frankly she missed his company. Since he was a sixth year and she was repeating fifth year she saw him a lot less than before. That was a shame. What was not a shame was starting music club meetings for the year. She loved music club and it was one of the only OWLs she did actually pass.

Smiling she set a stack of entrance papers on the desk so she (and Simon and everyone else) could get to know each other and their talents.

[color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color]
                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                [b]What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?:[/b]
                                                [b]What instruments have you brought with you?:[/b]
                                                [b]What instruments will you need to borrow?:[/b]
                                                [b]What instruments can you lend to others?:[/b]
                                                [b]Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?:[/b]
                                                [b]Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?:[/b]
                                                [b]Anything else?:[/b]

As she waited for others to fill out their forms she provided hers as an example:

Matilda Rose Harper (Mattie) - Gryffindor
                                                Year: 5th Year
                                                What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Voice, Guitar, Piano
                                                What instruments have you brought with you?: Guitar
                                                What instruments will you need to borrow?: Piano
                                                What instruments can you lend to others?: None
                                                Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: Yes, on guitar and piano
                                                Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: Yes, on anything!
                                                Anything else?: I am currently the co-leader of the Music Club with Simon in 6th year but we're happy to accept any help or consider any suggestions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                𝔒𝔥, ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱
                                                𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:35 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Reserve Chaser - Member of the Music Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Mason made his way to the Music Club, hoping that Benjamin wouldn’t change his mind and join. He loved his brother, but ever since the Sorting, he wouldn’t leave him alone except during classes and only because of their age difference. Mason vowed to make sure he never had to repeat a class, if only to avoid being in the same one as Ben. Speaking of repeating classes, Mason had noticed that Matilda was the only other person in the room upon walking in. He had heard the rumours – it seemed news traveled quickly around the school, but he was sure not to say anything disrespectful to the girl. After all, she had probably been going through a lot. “Good afternoon,” he greeted before filling out one of the forms.

Mason Olson - Hufflepuff
                                              Year: Second
                                              What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Piano
                                              What instruments have you brought with you?: Mini Keyboard
                                              What instruments will you need to borrow?: A full size piano
                                              What instruments can you lend to others?: Mini keyboard, sometimes
                                              Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: Yes, I can only play the piano
                                              Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: I want to improve on the piano
                                              Anything else?: I prefer to play on a full sized piano rather than on my keyboard. I only brought it to Hogwarts as it’s small and easy to carry around

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

mc2

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:28 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Fourth Year ♖
Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Beater ♖ Lead Stabber ♖ Musician

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik snuck into.music club, and saw there were forms to fill out, that was fun, maybe they'd be able to pull together a band if everyone knew what each other played. She was a little sad she couldn't play with her siblings anymore, it was as if they all left her on her own. She filled out the form, then sat down and unpacked her horn. She didn't play it very often anymore, not many people wanted to accompany such a strange instrument.

"Hey Mattie, Mason. It's such a great time to be one with music isn't it?"

Character Name - House
Year:
What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Tenor Horn, Voice
What instruments have you brought with you?: Tenor Horn
What instruments will you need to borrow?: Accompaniment
What instruments can you lend to others?: Myself?
Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: If someone wants to learn I guess? on either?
Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: No thanks <3
Anything else?: Nope

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Where & Who:
Thinking about:
Dominik Description:
Wearing:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:06 pm
User Image
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 7th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Quidditch Team Beater>
Wearing: A blue sundress, ripped stockings, and combat boots
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Seventh year. It was wild that she was going to be gone from Hogwarts in one short school year. Well, she would if she didn't fail her NEWTs like she did her OWLs first time around. If she failed her NEWTs she had decided she wasn't coming back. Screw it. What was weirder is a year at Hogwarts without Simon except for Hogsmeade. Hopefully that stayed so long as Eden didn't scare Simon away. And if he did, well, Mattie would just kill her big brother. Simple. Problem partially solved.

Mattie wanted to go into music full time but Eden and her family was right. She did need a "real" job. She wasn't smart enough in her opinion (and on the OWLs - second time included) to be in the medical field besides as a greeter but she was a gifted duelist and that intrigued her. She was considering law enforcement but that seemed so rigid. Maybe something more like a hit wizard? Work on commission.

Still today was not entirely about her future. It was about Music Club and the future of music club. She had considered who to name Captain for next year. There was Aria but she was only a casual appreciator of music... all head and no heart for it. Dominik seemed a bit stressed. Maybe Monira?

Mattie weighed her options as she laid out the usual paperwork:

[color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color]

As she waited for others to fill out their forms she provided hers as an example:

Matilda Rose Harper (Mattie) - Gryffindor
                                                Year: 7th Year
                                                What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Voice, Guitar, Piano
                                                What instruments will you need to borrow?: Piano
                                                Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: Yes, on guitar and piano
                                                Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: Yes, on anything!
                                                Anything else?: I am currently the leader of the club and I am happy to accept any help or consider any suggestions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                °• Baby doll, when it comes to a lover
                                                I promise that you'll never find another like •°

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                oyehh
                                                Will Monira accept Captainship?

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:57 am
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

Mason Olson
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Reserve Chaser - Member of the Music Club

Mason felt rather groggy today. He stayed up late and hung out with his housemates in the common room for quite a bit past curfew. Luckily, the Prefects wouldn’t get them into trouble for being in the common room as long as they were quiet enough to not wake the others. By the time he had gone to sleep and had woken up, Mason rushed to down some food before heading over to the Music club. A truly lazy Sunday indeed. Somehow, he had managed to be the first to arrive – well, second after the club’s captain. “Good morn – erm, afternoon,” he greeted Matilda before filling out a form.

Mason Olson - Hufflepuff
                                              Year: Fourth
                                              What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Piano
                                              What instruments have you brought with you?: Mini Keyboard
                                              What instruments will you need to borrow?: A full size piano
                                              What instruments can you lend to others?: Mini keyboard, sometimes
                                              Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: Yes, I can only play the piano
                                              Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: I want to improve on the piano
                                              Anything else?: I prefer to play on a full sized piano rather than on my keyboard. I only brought it to Hogwarts as it’s small and easy to carry around

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

Quote:
[quote="mc2"][//quote]
[quote="mc2"][//quote]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:52 pm
User Image
                                              If I was your b o y f r i e n d, I'd n e v e r let you go
                                              I can take you p l a c e s you ain't ever been b e f o r e

Mason Olson
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Prefect - Halfblood
                                              Hufflepuff Quidditch Vice Captain & Chaser
                                              Leader of the Music Club

Upon arriving to the music club, Mason set up the forms next to a batch of cookies (that he had purchased – he doesn’t know how to bake!) on top of the piano. After setting up chairs and other instruments, he had made his way back to the piano and started playing What I’ve Been Looking For, an original piece that he had written. He figured he had arrived early enough that there was very little chance that anyone would actually hear it by the time he had finished. Mason had also written some lyrics to go along with it about the girl he had had a crush, but singing was not his forte. He supposed he was an alright singer and could carry a tune, but his sister was the one with the true singing talents in his family. Regardless, he was not about to potentially have someone at school hear him sing about a girl he liked.

Baby take a c h a n c e or you'll never e v e r know
                                              I got m o n e y in my h a n d s that I'd really like to b l o w

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music club
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one yet
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to club
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Can't wait to play

When Olivia had checked the club list and saw Music Club as an option, she had freaked out and immediately grabbed her guitar to show it off. She couldn't wait to play with other people, and she hoped that someone else either played guitar or drums or something. Maybe even a bass guitar and then she could form a band. The day of the club meeting, Liv gathered the lyrics and music she'd written together into a pile, stuffed it into her bag, grabbed her guitar, and headed out. She trotted to the music room eagerly, her Gibson guitar bouncing lightly against her back. Stopping outside the room, she heard a piano playing. Peeking inside, she saw an older boy playing the piano, a nice tune coming from it. When he finished playing, she entered the room and applauded for him. "Hey, that was pretty cool. I'm no good with the piano but that was really good. I'm Liv, by the way. I play the guitar," she said, swinging it around to the front to show him. "I'm really excited to play with other people. The only other people I've ever played with is my dad's band, but they're not the best."

Olivia Scott-Wright - Gryffindor
                                                      Year: First
                                                      What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Guitar, Vocals, Bass Guitar, Drums, and Violin
                                                      What instruments will you need to borrow?: N/A
                                                      What instruments can you lend to others?: N/A
                                                      Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: Guitar, Vocals
                                                      Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: N/A
                                                      Anything else?: Looking for a band

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:13 pm
User Image
Luna Tamara Lovette
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ravenclaw First Year
Pureblood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Company : Music people...

Luna was heading to one of the many clubs she wanted to join. Music was an obvious choice for her. Her father was a musician, and she could play the guitar. It was just as she was about to leave her room, she realized… “Darn it I forgot my guitar.” She blurted out in realization. Well, that sucked majorly. She didn’t think she could trust an owl to bring a musical instrument to the castle unscathed.

Either way Luna made her way to the club room. She could still go even if she didn’t have a musical instrument. Getting to the door she stared at it feel rather stupid. How could she forget something so important. If only she had thought, it through. With a sign she entered the room. At least she could still enjoy other people’s forms of music.

Luna Lovette - Ravenclaw
                                                  Year: 1st Year
                                                  What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Guitar
                                                  What instruments have you brought with you?: None I forgot it.
                                                  What instruments will you need to borrow?: Guitar unless I can get mine
                                                  Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: Maybe I can give some pointers.
                                                  Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: Any and all
                                                  Anything else?: n/a

OOC : - - -

Creative, smart, and quite a curiosity on you, eh?
                                                  You are your parents' child
                                                  and their home will be yours too!
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:16 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? xxx
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? xxx
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? xxx
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? xxx

One of the many clubs Seb had been excited for was Music. Sure, he didn't actually know any instruments, but he'd sang along with music his whole life. Maybe he could still have fun? Or at least listen to music and cheer for everyone else. Either way, it was sure to be a fun time! After getting lost (and caught talking to a really mean painting of a knight with a chubby pony), Seb ran the last bit of the way. He tripped in the hallway outside of the music room, but managed to push himself back to a stand. He brushed off his tummy, then walked inside. At least Zoot wasn't in his tummy pocket, or he probably would've gotten some claws to the tummy!

Walking in, he saw a couple of people. One was beside the piano, and the other two he knew from classes. There was Liv from his house, and Luna, who apparently forgot her guitar. "If I had one, I'd share, Luna! At least it seems we can listen and watch too. Or... at least, I hope so. 'Cause I didn't like... prepare anything..." His words trailed off a bit, wondering if he had been supposed to perform something today. If so... well, he could probably figure out something. He spotted a stack of application forms and sighed. Did every club have to have paperwork? He shuffled through his pockets before coming away with a mostly-empty pen, which he used to fill out the form.

Sebastian Moon - Gryffindor
                                                                Year: 1st
                                                                What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: I can sing pretty well
                                                                What instruments have you brought with you?: None
                                                                What instruments will you need to borrow?: None?
                                                                What instruments can you lend to others?: Still none...
                                                                Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: I don't play any
                                                                Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: Maybe, if someone has time!
                                                                Anything else?: I don't think so!

{{Wearing :: Color Coordination}}
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:08 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Room
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A few musicians
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Playing a jig
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I love this song~

Tàm was quite excited for this year. He was always a busy bee, but now he had a few more. Music club was always a great way to unwind, even when it was busy. He finished carefully restringing his fiddle, then tucked it away into its case and headed out. It was a bit of a walk, but he had plenty of time. With messy curls falling into his eyes, Tàm whistled a little tune. There never seemed to be as many birds here as there were at home, even though both were pretty close together. Maybe there was something magical at play... perhaps he could ask Will.

Once he made it to the music room, Tàm sent a wave over at the others. "Guid efternuin, troaps! Ur we plannin' anythin' fin the-day? Ah brooght mah fiddle an' mah self!" Tàm grinned, rainbow braces visible with the show. He ran a hand through his curls, excited for the day. He put his fiddle case up on one of the chairs, carefully lifting his beloved instrument into hand. "Dae ye min' if Ah play? it's a body ay mah favorite fowk songs!" After a brief approval, the brunette lifted the fiddle and rest it on his shoulder. Normally fiddles were held off the knee, but with his bonus leg, he simply didn't have the ability to hold his fiddle that way. Drawing in a deep breath, he started the song, playing a rendition of Drunken Sailor for the music club friends.

Tàmhas Ghobhainn - Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: Fourth
                                                                What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Fiddle, and I'm a pretty good tenor
                                                                What instruments have you brought with you?: My fiddle
                                                                What instruments will you need to borrow?: None
                                                                What instruments can you lend to others?: Preferably none?
                                                                Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: I can teach someone some fiddling
                                                                Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: Possibly piano?
                                                                Anything else?: Does fancy whistling count as music?

{{Wearing :: Music Shirt and Fancy Pants}}
          {{T1 - "Good afternoon, guys! Are we planning anything fun today? I brought my fiddle and my self!"
          T2 - "Do you mind if I play? It's one of my favorite folk songs!"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          Wᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ, ᴡᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:42 pm
User Image
                                              If I was your b o y f r i e n d, I'd n e v e r let you go
                                              I can take you p l a c e s you ain't ever been b e f o r e

Mason Olson
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Head Boy - Halfblood
                                              Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain & Chaser
                                              Leader of the Music Club

Mason couldn’t quite believe that he had started his final year at Hogwarts. He could believe, however, that he was chosen as Head Boy. Not to toot his own horn, but he didn’t think there was much of a competition. After all, he always tried to be courteous and respectful towards others, focused on classes, and took his Prefect and leadership responsibilities for the Music Club and for Hufflepuff’s Quidditch team seriously. It only made sense in his eyes.

Once he had set the forms next to a basket of freshly baked banana bread — courtesy of the house elves — on top of the piano, he dusted it off and began to play Can I Have This Dance, another original piece that he had written. He had also written lyrics for this one, but Mason wasn’t much of a singer. Although he was slowly breaking out of his shell, he still preferred that no one heard him play, especially not one of his own.

[url=link to your character's profile][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]

Baby take a c h a n c e or you'll never e v e r know
                                              I got m o n e y in my h a n d s that I'd really like to b l o w

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff