Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:41 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Room
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The Captain? And some dope banana bread!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Music Club's Opening
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? If he made this bread, he needs to be my friend ASAP

Adi had been looking over the club rosters for several days, writing out a list of which ones to take and what order priority to give them. Per his mom's request, he'd join music club to keep his piano skills sharp since he wasn't old enough to join the actual class. It was alright, and perhaps he'd learn another new instrument. He debated for a long time if he'd need his wheelchair or not, but he felt pretty energetic and figured they'd have chairs. Of course, his walker had a seat too, if he absolutely gave up. Which, since the school didn't have a lift (and said he wasn't allowed to build one??), he'd have to practice longer walks. Not like he hadn't had to pause and rest before.

So the boy grabbed a comfy shirt and one of the hoodies that had hidden zips, then started the journey. By the time he reached the fourth floor, he had to sit and let his legs stop shaking for a few minutes before he braved the stairs again. Thankfully, he'd calculated breaks into his time, and he heard the sound of a piano being played. "Perfect timing," he said under his breath as he walked the last handful of feet to the door. Inside was an older boy at the piano, alongside a little table that had paperwork and some tantalizing bread. "Hello! Um, you're really good. Are you the captain? And.... are we allowed some of this bread? It smells lovely!" He grinned, leaning on his walking frame's support so he could fill out the paperwork required. With a confirmation, he lifted the slice of bread, then shuffled to a seat near the piano. After all, he had to wait his turn!

Adelai X.M. Hasenpfeffer-Bates - Gryffindor
                                                                Year: First
                                                                What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Theremin & Piano
                                                                What instruments have you brought with you?: I have my theremin, but I'm not sure it will play with no electricity
                                                                What instruments will you need to borrow?: The piano, I couldn't fit it in my pocket
                                                                What instruments can you lend to others?: My theremin, I suppose?
                                                                Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: I'm good with the theremin, or possibly very beginner piano
                                                                Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: Mom says I need more piano lessons
                                                                Anything else?: Thanks for the bread!

{{Wearing :: Adaptive Clothing}}
          Kiska166

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:09 pm
User Image
Finneas MacDavis- Grey
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Music had been a part of Finn’s life for as long as he could remember, it seemed as much a part of him as drawing breath. When he found out there was a Music Club, he made sure to pack his instruments with him, although Dad put his foot down and restricted him to only two of the guitars and his fiddle. Being a sometimes session player with his parents’ group, the Causeway Hares, he needed to keep in practice, especially if he wanted to play any gigs with them over the holidays.

Finn was dressed casually for his foray to the club, wearing jeans and a dark green sweatshirt, over which he had a Causeway Hares concert tour Tee-shirt (having played during that particular tour, he’d earned it), and he brought his fiddle, safely ensconced in its case. It was his sincere hope he might find somebody to jam with, whom might have a love for Irish folk music, or Celtic rock.

Making his way up towards the area, he could soon hear a piano being played, and knew he was heading to the right place. Walking in, he saw an older student (likely the Club Captain, he guessed) playing the piano, while one of his own fellow Young Lions, Adi, was there, waiting in the wings. He flashed his fellow Young Lion a grin and a wave, as he filled out the form, and snagged a slice of what turned out to be some absolutely marvelous banana bread. When his turn came up, after Adi, of course, he opened up his violin case.

Standing in the middle of the floor, Finn composed himself before starting to play ‘Viva La Vida’. When he was done, he asked with a bit of a chuckle and a slight grin, “So, do I pass the audition?’

Finneas MacDavis-Grey - Gryffindor
Year: First
What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Fiddle, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, and I’m not a bad singer
What instruments have you brought with you?: Fiddle, six-string and twelve string guitar
What instruments will you need to borrow?: Not unless you’ve got a magical electric guitar
What instruments can you lend to others?: The guitars
Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: I’m still learning myself, so no
Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: Yes, piano, mandolin, and pipes
Anything else?:

OOC:
Username

User ImageFloating free as a bird
Sixty foot leaps it's so absurd
From up here you should see the view
Such a lot of space for me and you

Oh you'd like it
Gliding around get your feet off the ground
Oh you'd like it
Do as you please with so much ease

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:26 pm
User Image
Luna Tamara Lovette
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ravenclaw Second Year
Pureblood Twelve Year Old

User Image
                                                  Company : Fellow Students...

Luna was super happy about being back at school with her friends and her classes. Most importantly she would be back in the music club. Clubs easily filled her weekends what with culinary club being on Saturday morning and music club being on Sundays in the afternoon. It was nice through as it got her away from her cozy book nook of solitude and over to the more social side of school. Luna had friends don’t get her wrong, but she also was a bookworm with a love of burying herself in text. Throwing on a flower shirt and a sweater, Luna grabbed her guitar and headed to the music room.

Yes, this time around Luna came prepared with her guitar from home. Honestly, she barely could survive without it. She hoped to get a chance to play it. “Made it, instrument included.” She declared entering the room. Immediately she heard the piano playing and knew it would be Mason. Much like last year there was a snack offering with the sign in sheet. There also seemed to be a few first years looking to join. "Hi, I'm Luna." She greeted. Scribbling down her answers like last year before grabbing a bread slice, she watched as one of the first years played on their violin. "That's impressive." She commented

Luna Lovette - Ravenclaw
                                                  Year: 2nd Year
                                                  What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Guitar
                                                  What instruments have you brought with you?: Guitar
                                                  What instruments will you need to borrow?: None
                                                  What instruments can you lend to others?: Maybe my guitar so long as your careful.
                                                  Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: Maybe I can give some pointers on guitar.
                                                  Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: Any and all, vocals or piano would be nice.
                                                  Anything else?: n/a

OOC : - - -

Creative, smart, and quite a curiosity on you, eh?
                                                  You are your parents' child
                                                  and their home will be yours too!
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Club
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club Members
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Club meeting
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Time to rock out!

Liv had been super excited to get back into forming her band, hoping that some of the new first years might be able to fit in her band. She'd been able to convince her mother to let her not only bring her guitar with her, but also her bass guitar this year. Though, for the club meeting, she'd only brought her guitar with her. Unfortunately her electric guitar had to stay at home, but at least she had her bass. Getting dressed for club, Liv applied her darkest makeup and dressed in her dad's favorite band shirt he'd given her a few years ago. Her favorite combat boots only added to her outfit. Lastly, she grabbed her guitar and slung it over her shoulder before she'd headed out to music club. Walking up to the club's meeting room, she heard the piano playing and knew that was probably Mason. With a smirk, she walked into the club meeting room and saw some of the first years already there, plus a bunch of the older year students. "Hey there Luna," Liv called out as she walked over to the sign in sheet and filled out the form. Stretching, Liv said, "I'm ready to jam!"

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

{OoC: Outfit link in picture!}

Olivia Scott-Wright - Gryffindor
          Year: Second
          What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Guitar, vocals, bass guitar, drums, and violin
          What instruments have you brought with you?: Guitar, bass guitar
          What instruments will you need to borrow?: None
          What instruments can you lend to others?: None
          Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: Sure, guitar or drums
          Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: Not really
          Anything else?: Looking for band mates wink

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Room
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv & Luna (and other musicians)
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Music Club
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is gonna be awesome!

Roxie had spent the summer practicing her instruments, grateful that lots of her family played various instruments. At Finley's insistence, she agreed to learn a jazz instrument, only to make his eye twitch when she got a saxophone, rather than his precious, beloved trumpet. For music club, she had to pick what to bring. It was a difficult choice! She ended up grabbing her guitar and her sax, then headed out. With her poppy outfit, she knew she'd need to play something funky. And maybe Liv would be there for a jam sesh! It would be awesome!

"Liv! Luna! Hey girls! Wanna jam? Because I'm ready to play!" she laughed, setting down her chosen instruments to fill in an application and steal some bread. Oh man, she loved bananas! Walking over to her friends, she grinned happily. Hopefully they were in happy spirits as well!

Roxanne Archer - Gryffindor
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                What instruments do you play (voice counts!)?: Vocals, Violin, Guitar, Bass, and a little Saxophone
                                                                What instruments have you brought with you?: Violin, Electric Violin, Guitar, Bass, and Sax
                                                                What instruments will you need to borrow?: Haha none
                                                                What instruments can you lend to others?: Any of them?
                                                                Are you interested in giving lessons? On what instrument?: I can give them for everything but saxophone
                                                                Do you wish to take lessons? On what instrument?: Saxophone, if someone can help me learn more
                                                                Anything else?: Don't think so!

{{Wearing :: 80's Glam}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

murruelecreuset

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces