Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Meeting New Creeple (Quillan and Kenta)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:55 am
Quillan was sitting on the floor of the gymnasium, which he soon realized was not the safest place to be, especially when he didn’t even notice the warning yells or projectiles flying at him until they’d made contact. After being in a couple of matches, he was excited to learn and practice more so he could become a better fighter! Right now, he was a total newbie, but by observing others and how they fought and by participating in some spars, he was sure he would improve!

robot kitten
SEE THIS IS WHY I SHOULD NEVER START RPs emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:19 am
yylaayl
It's not bad XD

Kenta was back at the gym, this time looking for someone not a fire demon to spar with. He'd had enough of playing with fire..... Good practice but still! He sighed as he scanned the room. Once more, lots of people already with partners or looking busy. Except.... Another sigh. Another demon, though this one not as large or as dangerous as Andrew! Nicely dresses (he knew his guardian would approve even if he thought it too fancy for sparring) but there were ink stains every where that clashed to Kenta's eye. Well, I'd rather not go practice alone again, might as well see if this one's also willing to spar, he thought as he walked over.

"Hey there, you looking for a sparring partner?" He asked when he got close enough.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:31 pm
It took a while before Quillan realized there was someone looming over him and asking if he would like to spar. The boil could fall into either the monster or undead category and Quillan was curious what the school put him in. He was also just generally curious about this student! And of course he would love to spar! After all, that was why he to the gym in the first place! "Sure! But wait you have to tell me about yourself first ..." he said, as he furiously flipped to a clean page in his notebook.

robot kitten
TAG

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:58 pm
yylaayl

Kenta was a little balked: who pulled out a notebook before sparring? But.. well.. couldn't hurt to talk to the guy right?

"You uh,.. normally write down information on people?"
He asked a little warily. The person seemed okay.. but this could be an elaborate joke, he was a demon after all!  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:32 pm
”I do! On people I find interesting! There are so many different species here at school, some I’ve heard of but never met, and some I didn’t even know existed! So tell me, what species do you belong to? Is your dorm room at the monster dorm or the undead dorm? I’m guessing your natural form is something lupine … is it difficult to run with a leg that only has bone left? Well I guess if undead don’t have any problem, you shouldn’t either …” Quillan continued rambling with many questions for the pricolici, not giving him a chance to speak, as if somehow expecting the boil to remember everything the ink demon had asked.

robot kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:46 pm
yylaayl

He crouched next to the other and listened to the boy ramble. Nah, this was just some enthusiastic book worm, not a demon playing some odd joke or prank.

“I'm a Pricolici which just a fancy word for undead werewolf. Undead dorms. Easy to run… it’s still got the bone! Easier sometimes since it doesn’t feel pain like the fleshed parts.” He rattled off when the other took a deep breath. Helping out at his guardian’s shop had enable him to keep track of what they said… especially since half the customers were girls who kept prattling on and on.
“What type of demon are you? And what’s your name? I’m Kenta.”
Better ask now before he goes into another round of words!  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:53 pm
Quillan was impressed that Kenta was able to keep up with all of his questions. He quickly scribbled down the answers the pricolici had given him and after writing everything down, he answered, “ Wow you were able to keep up with my questions! No one's ever been able to do that before. They usually just answer the first one or the last one or just ignore me completely and walk away! I’m an ink demon. My name’s Quillan! Nice to meet ‘cha, Kenta!” He extended a hand to Kenta for him to shake. Thinking back to what the boil had said when he’d first talked to him (which seemed like quite a while ago), Quillan said, ”What were you saying about sparring? You were looking for a partner, right?”

robot kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:27 am
yylaayl
My Kenta muse was trampled beneath muses for my other OC's.. sorry about the wait!

"I've helped out at a shop for the last year," Kenta said with a smile once the flow of words paused again. "Mostly girl customers who chatter a lot like you.. after a while you get used to it." He shook the other's and then gave the hand a pull to get the other on his feet.

"Yeah. I come by here every now and then to get some sparring in.. I seem to end up finding demons off to the side to spar with mostly it seems." He sighed, at least this one was anything like that fire guy.

"You up to spar?"  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

yylaayl rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 am
Quillan got up with the help of Kenta and said enthusiastically let out a "sure!" before getting into a fighting pose. He wasn't sure if getting into such a pose would help, but he'd seen older students do something similar, so he'd just copied them.

robot kitten
It's okay .... I kinda floated off too |DDD

robot kitten rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:17 am
Kenta gave a smile at the other's very enthusiastic stance. Well, guess he's got less raining than me? He does seem the more... bookish of sorts, Kenta thought with amusement. But he'll learn, and it's not too bad a stance!

"You want the first hit... or wish me to go first?" Kenta asked, "Or just... both tart at the same time and see who actually lands a blow." He flashed the other a smile. It was fun if you and the other started at the same time. messy though it could be! But he felt that was to be for more.. experienced sparring partners, giving the first attack to one meant a much easier start... friendlier too.
yylaayl
I feel bad for not tagging for so long.. but it's been a while since I've felt up to rp-ing this boy.

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces