Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:24 am
User Image
Ruel watches the kid quietly while he relaxes some more and drinks his tea. He thought of kid as sweet, smart and capable boy of looking after himself. "Independence at an earlier age. At least it sounds like he has to deal with bullies" he thought as he ate one more cookie."Really?...well, I guess that isn't surprising to get that reaction" he replied. "Bathhouse is where you can take a bath while a hot spring is a place were you relax in heated water" he explained. "You don't smell bad for someone who lives in the wilderness. Is there a secret behind that?" he asked Eiji.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:40 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Eiji Waters ☬ Nekojin Child
Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest
Health: Healthy, only slightly underweight, missing one canine due to changing to adult teeth, improvised bandage on his tail.
With: Ruel
Where: Ruel's || Kitchen ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Eiji listened curiously to Ruel as they explained about the bathhouse and hot springs while nibbling on another cookie. It sounded funny. He always just bathed at home and now he had other means for it. The boy tilted his head as he thought about it, only distracted by thoughts when the other spoke again. Hearing the question, Eiji giggled. "No secret, I wash myself in the river or under a waterfall. It's what we did at the tribe when on long hunting trips. We make our own soap and I mix Mint with water to brush my teeth." he explained. For a boy like Eiji, whose culture had always been around long trips in nature, if there was anything he knew lots and lots about it was means to survive in nature. It had been one of his teachings back home.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

In-depth Profile: Redone: Eiji Waters

-

-

[color=#6699ff]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:16 am
User Image
Ruel sips a little more tea from his cup ten refills it. He was impressed to hear of the homemade soap, but not so much about their dental care. "Bet you could make a great survivalist instructor for the homeless or an excellent cub scout with your experience" he said praising him. "Still a river or waterfall certainly doesn't come close to the heat of a hot spring, but it is something that could be found in nature mostly near. Its something worth experiencing at least in life. How about it, yes or no or maybe?Wouldn't go to the place this moment, of course" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:24 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Eiji Waters ☬ Nekojin Child
Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest
Health: Healthy, only slightly underweight, missing one canine due to changing to adult teeth, improvised bandage on his tail.
With: Ruel
Where: Ruel's || Kitchen ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Eiji chuckled after so much praise and smiled happily. "Wow, where I come from this is basic knowledge by my age. Actually since mom and dad moved to the city, I am actually behind on my peers if I were back at home. No one ever praised me for that." he explained his happy reaction to the praise about these skills. At home he would have been told off for not learning fast enough, but here it seemed it made him some kind of survival prodigy. "If others my age here don't know all this, how do they survive hunting trips?" he asked curiously but he stopped when Ruel continued about the baths and offered him a chance to go. Eiji thought about it himself for a moment. It was true he didn't really need it for hygienic purposes thanks to his survival skills, but still. It sounded very enjoyable to be in that hot water! He then smiled again and nodded. "Okay, thanks sir. It would be an interesting and I am sure fun visit." he agreed.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:11 am
User Image
"I grew up mostly on an island my father owned and don't really know how survive on the wild parts of it" Ruel admits. "I'm just part of that percentage who don't know that survivalist stuff and live in the concrete cities and towns mostly full blown nature. Kids would be lucky to have parents who have tradition or background in camping and hunting trips. Hunting is usually seen as a hobby for most higher class people" he explained to him. "I know the owner, but he is on vacation, right now. Would be nice for you two to meet each other at least once so I will tell when he returned to work and you can decide when you want to give the hot spring a try" he tells him thinking things over while he had spoke.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:53 am
OoC
-

Where: Ruel's, With: Ruel, Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest, Health: Healthy

User Image

The boy listened silently to Ruel's explenation, his ears moving ever so slightly. It would seem even his new friend didn't know how to survive like he did! "I hated the move to the city. It's bare, boring and so filthy. I'm glad I ended up here." Eiji said about his situation as he pulled a face. The day they moved he had practically given his parents hell for moving him out of the natural areas. Sure he had a few friends, but that never weighed up against his missing of the very nature he grew up in until then.

Once he had ended up here and noticed he could survive fine, he didn't regret the accidental ride. Of course his parents probably thought he had ran away. And perhaps he had in a way. He didn't try to call them or go home at any rate. The feline was glad to be out of that town. Soon his thoughts were distracted however, once Ruel spoke of the springs once more. "Oooooh, it must be nice to have a friend that owns that large bath!" the kitten chimed in. Of course he still didn't know much about them and he could only try to make an image in his mind about it and right now that was one of a large bath! "I would like going places with you as well!" he added and smiled. Ruel was the first friend he made since he arrived in this area. And he liked the man. He was kind to him and respected his way of living.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:14 am
User Image
"Making more future plans with a kid. Helps he doesn't talk like a typical kid and he isn't human and that this tea has gotten me really relaxed" Ruel thought as he sips his tea. He stops drinking, "Friend?...I guess we are. There isn't any other word to describe our relationship" he said looking down at the cup.
Tako was my only college friend and the only person he has ever been close to other than his mother. Since he has shared personal info with the owner of the hot spring and has to think about it more he thought maybe he should consider the friendship with him.
Looked to Eiji, "You really trust me that much to be going places with you, Eiji?" he asked the kid. "Not saying I'm a shady adult" he added right away.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:07 pm
OoC
-

Where: Ruel's, With: Ruel, Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest, Health: Healthy

User Image

Eiji tilted his head a bit. Ruel was funny and strange at the same time to him. How could someone not consider another a friend before another mentioned it? Or perhaps the kitten had just mistaken the earlier words, but it seemed that Ruel came to an agreement with what Eiji had said. The boy smiled happily and nodded. "If you are happy to share information about your life and feel comfortable around them and would like to meet them more often, that is a friend!" he said in full agreement. "I had a few like that, before we left the forest." he added and his voice trailed off a little, maybe even a little bitter for a young child. He still hadn't forgiven his parents for doing that to him. When Ruel spoke again and asked his question though, Eiji chuckled again at the 'shady adult' part. "I do, you are very kind, Mr. Ruel. I don't mind going somewhere with you at all." he admitted.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:29 pm
User Image
"Okay, I will keep that in mind" said Ruel. He wondered if an apology letter will do for apology about his behavior during the tour around the garden. "They could be think about you at this very moment. I would know since I've gone through the hole long distance friend thing" he said trying to cheer him up. Blushes hearing the chuckle because he felt a little embarrassed about adding that 'shady' part in. "I think us being active listeners accounts to this working out like this. I'm pretty done for the day, you can stay for the night if you want since there are plenty of places in this house to rest at. Or if you're ready for departure please do through the back door" he tells him before getting up to put away any leftover cookies into a bowl so he can wash off the pan.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:18 pm
OoC
-

User Image

Eiji smiled when the other said he would keep it in mind. Even to him, a friend was something one just needed. The kitten was glad he could help the other see that. When they spoke about his friends possibly thinking about him at this very moment he thought for a bit. "Hmm, maybe, or they have already forgotten all about me." he said. Eiji didn't know really. Though of course children forgot such rather quickly and found other friends to play with. But then, he still remembered them didn't he? His ears twitched a bit when the other said that the boy could stay the night if he wanted. It was an unexpected offer, as had the cookies been. This man really was friendly! Eiji thought about it for a moment before he nodded and grinned. "Thank you, Mr. Ruel." he said. It wouldn't hurt to stay a night would it? And really, it seemed like the other was rather lonely out here in these woods. So in Eiji's mind he would also help Ruel some by staying. He got up and walked to the other. "Can I help?" he offered. After all, at home he had also done small chores.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:48 am
User Image
"I doubt it. You seem to be the kind of person that would hard to forget, Eiji" said Ruel. He thought the kid was opposite of boring and someone to share stories of life with which he didn't think about of a child. "You're welcome and no problem. Also meat offer still stands" he said smiling. He nodded to the offer, "Could you wash and dry off the pan?" he asked him as he puts the cookies into a bowl then places the lid on it.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:40 pm
OoC
-

User Image

"Aww, thanks." Eiji said and smiled, replying to Ruel's smile. Once at the counter he awaited the other's reply and nodded when he was given it. "I can do that no problem." he said as he tapped his chest and then went to do the pan. It was much like back at home, but there the dishes had been much larger. And it was the least he could do in return. "Thanks for the kind offers, mr. Ruel." he said happily. The kitten hadn't met such kind people for a while. But then he hadn't actually left the forest once he arrived. "Do you have to go to school tomorrow too?" he asked, pure out of curiosity to the man.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:08 am
User Image
"Its the truth, wild one" Ruel said with a jolly chuckle. Left the bowl of cookies on the counter as he returned to the table. "No problem, Eiji" he replied then pour what's left of the tea into his cup to finish it off. He nods, "Yes, and the day after being the last day of work for the week" he answered. "Have anything planned for those days, Eiji?" he asked him out of curiosity.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:40 am
OoC
-

User Image

Eiji smiled when Ruel replied and finished the pan. He felt quite at ease around here, much more than he anticipated before he actually entered the house. It had always looked so spooky to him. But it was just that, a house. He listened to the reply and then shook his head on the following question. "I didn't make any plans than those we made just now." he said and chuckled. "In the forest I just do what I feel like doing. Might go to the lake for a swim." he added and grinned. Water wasn't just for cleaning oneself or stuff after all. "You got any other plans after school, Mr. Ruel?"

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image
Ruel sips the tea from his cup continuously to steadily without gulping it all down at once. "Going to need to use the toilet once I'm finished with this tea" he thought to himself. "Winging it. I get it" he replied after hearing the other answer his question. He set down the empty cup, "You seem like you could be a good swimmer" he commented. "Not really. Used to frequent the bathhouse, but I need to cut back since I am limit on funds" he explained to him.

Kaiten Jiron

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces