Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Don't know what to write here ... [insert title?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:22 am
I'm pretty pissed.
I went to get my schedule change for school. It's my senior year; it's supposed to be awesome.
So far I've been forced to take 4 core classes (which I know looks good on an application for college, but I don't care if it doesn't peak my interest)
My guidance councilor was trying to convince me to take a math (so not f*cking happening) or Political and Legal (requires work outside of class. hahahahf*ckingNOPE)
I just wanted my Senior year to be awesome. But it's not looking up right now....

My mum was practically saying "at this rate you're not getting into a college."
I'm applying for Early Action (not binding) for one college, but my mum kept saying that I need to take these certain classes if i even want to think about getting in.
STOP TRYING TO CONTROL WHAT CLASSES I TAKE. YOU'VE NEVER CONTROLLED ME LIKE THIS BEFORE, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS NOW?
I WILL GET INTO THE COLLEGE I WANT. PLEASE STOP.

I need to focus on the important stuff to make sure I get INTO a college. LIKE MY WRITING AND HOW I'M NOT LIKING WHAT I'M PRODUCING!!!
classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:18 pm
Ug. I seriously need a snuggle partner.

Like, whenever one of us is feeling upset or sad or just needs to snuggle,

we call the other up and go over to their house and sit on the couch and snuggle.

I could use a snuggle partner now.

Who's Tom Hiddleston.

Or Benedict Cumerbatch.

I bet they're really good at snuggling...

I'm dead serious.

They must be amazing at snuggling.

I don't know why...
stare

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:31 pm
Literally, I feel like I may cry for no reason....

I'm okay.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:28 pm
I am very tired.

PS there is a storm.

Where was this in the middle of the day???

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:28 pm
I don't always enjoy being alone...

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:29 pm
it's fall now.

i wear pants now.

i'm not to obligated to shave my legs now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:01 pm
PS I'd rather have no one respond to this. I just needed a load off my chest.

My one friend, let's call her Bird, lives in PA. My friend, let's call her Cat, and I live in NJ. This is no problem.
Cat's parents are SO F*CKING STRICT I CAN NO LONGER TAKE IT.
THEY NEVER GIVE HER ANY F*CKING FREEDOM.

It's my 17th birthday coming up on September 29th and I'm open pretty much any date. October 11th I have SAT but that's only in the morning.
CAT'S PARENTS BOOKED HER FOR COLLEGE VISTS EVERY F*CKING WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER, KNOWING THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH. THEY EVEN BOOKED HER ALL OF OCTOBER. CAT CAYS THE ONLY AVAILABLE DATE IS F*CKING NOVEMBER. THAT'S NOT F*CKING GONNA HAPPEN. NOPE.
Oh another thing, Cat has work every weekend and God knows her parents wouldn't let her miss a precious f*cking day of work.
Part of me think it's because I couldn't make it to Cat's birthday (I forget why I think it was family stuff). I feel ridiculously guilty I couldn't go to Cat's birthday. Like overly ridiculous. I don't know if Cat's parents wanted me to be put in the same situation or not. Part of me think it could be, but part of me thinks also that her parents hate me, and it's like they don't want Cat to have any friends because they give her, literally, no freedom.
In by X time on a Sunday. No hanging out with friends after lunch on Sunday. They don't even give their kids the f*cking wifi password. F*cking seriously? SHE'S 18. HER BROTHER IS 21 (if I remember correctly. If not, 20 or 23) THEY'RE ADULTS THEY CAN MAKE THEIR OWN GOD DAMN DECISIONS.

I want to cry because I never see Bird and Cat and I hardly ever hang out and I just want them over for my birthday.

Oh, PS, Bird just said she pretty much has no dates available either.

THIS WHOLE THING HAPPENED LAST YEAR. IT HAPPENED A MONTH LATE AND I'M SO WILLING TO DO THAT BUT NOT TWO MONTHS. NO WAY.

I'm so furious. I hate talking to my friends this why because I love them unconditionally. We've been friends since 3rd grade, Bird and I, and probably since Kindergarden or 1st grade for Cat and I.

This all could come crashing down because Cat's parents won't let her skip one day of school, GOD FORBID. WAITING TWO MONTHS IS IDIOTIC.

I SWEAR IF CAT'S PARENTS ARE YELLING AT HER, I WILL CALL THEM UP AND LET LOSE HELL.

This doesn't seem to be planning out to be a very happy birthday.
I seriously might just cry.
I want to cry right now real badly.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm mad, I'm upset, I feel like I'm coming off like a b***h which I probably am, I'm trying to make this work for everyone, I feel selfish that I'm trying to make this about me which I despise.
And I'm wondering if I should say that to them. Or just leave them with the Skype message saying I'm typing for five minuets then erase it all and see what happens when they don't get anything.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:11 pm
Aaaaaand now I have to go to work while my family goes out to dinner.

F*cking fantastic.

My family gets to go out at Cracker Barrel and eat and have a good time.

And I get to shelve books until 9 and eat ramen for dinner.

Whoopdie Goddamn Doo.

I'M PISSED! YAH. AND I'M TRYING NOT TO SHOW IT BUT I'M COMING OFF AS A SILENT B*TCH. STOP BUGGING ME ABOUT IT. WOULD YOU RATHER ME SAY "YAH I'M ANGRY THAT YOU GET TO GO OUT AND EAT AS A FAMILY WHILE I HAVE TO GO TO WORK. SORRY YOU'RE SICK, I GET THAT. BUY A CHICKEN FROM BJ'S. CRACKER BARREL IS A FAMILY THING WE ALL DO TOGETHER."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:13 pm
F*ck I have a headache....

User Image

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:20 pm
I had a huge f*cking rant written here. Then my laptop f*cking died.

Whoopdie damn doo.

Long rant short, I'm not enjoying my job.
I am who I am, people are pissing me off because they say I have a bad attitude
And All Hail the Glow Cloud.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:14 pm
-sigh-

tried to read my little brother a horror story I'd written last year. Figured he'd be interested since I listened to his he came up with on the spot (which was actually seriously good with a pretty awesome twist.)

He kept messing with tape and an eraser. He said he was listening, and I believe him to a degree. But I was just mad and stopped reading.

It's just that I paid attention to his story, and he kept interrupting mine asking, "how long is this?" "Why such advanced words?"

I knew I wouldn't be able to keep his attention. Is it so hard to just sit there and listen?

And yet people wonder why I don't always like sharing my stories....

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:17 pm
Aww I understand where you're coming from. You'd figure at least your brother would want to hear it, but I'm assuming he's young and thus that explains it xD

Don't feel too bad!

YOU GOT INTO COLLEGE! Reading your rant from above, it seems like you've come a long way. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:46 pm
My little brother is pissing me the f*ck off.

We were joking around about how I was cold but I kept sweating for some reason and I said "I'm not even hot," and laughed. But then he said "you've got that right!" And of course siblings shouldn't have feeling of attraction like that towards each other, but then I tried explaining to him how that can seriously lower self esteem and he says, "yah, your self esteem."

And Then I told him, "Yah, you know what? you're right. Don't you get it that girls cut themselves over comments like that? For not being "pretty" or "hot" to other people?"

And then he proceeds to call me a jerk and s**t because I'm "always mean to me" (which isn't really possible to always be mean to a person unless you're a terrorist or something) and I just want him to know how much that can hurt other people. But he's a narrow minded sod-head who needs to f*ck off and learn to shut his mouth before he hurts someone.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:47 pm
Blind Blindness
Aww I understand where you're coming from. You'd figure at least your brother would want to hear it, but I'm assuming he's young and thus that explains it xD

Don't feel too bad!

YOU GOT INTO COLLEGE! Reading your rant from above, it seems like you've come a long way. heart

eek

oops someone reads my rant

heh sorry sweatdrop

Thanks redface

Yah I did get into college! I'm a bit nervous for it though....

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff