Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Feathered Fury [Draven/Mayaa] (FIN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:12 pm
They had meant to have a rematch after their spar, but Mayaa had ended up over-stuffing herself, and poor Draven was still sporting from his injuries, so they decided to have it another day.

A week had passed and Mayaa decided to visit Draven instead, already heading towards the demon dorm, looking around to see which door belonged to him.
Why did they all have to look the sameeeeee

GrnGriff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:41 pm
Draven's door was probably the plainest of them all, as he saw no reason to decorate it in any way. His name was on a label right under the dorm number, but it was tiny and only said D.T. Kal. That way if he ordered anything to be delivered it was certain to get to the right room, but people he didn't know wouldn't be stopping by to bother him. Plus he could be funny about giving out names sometimes, even if it wasn't even close to his real name.

So, Mia might have been searching for a long while if Draven had not entered the hallway right then. Not from his room, but on his way back from the school bookshop.

"Oh! Mayaa, hello!"

[A.V.]

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:50 pm
So sneaky, Draven, so sneaky.
Mayaa had indeed been looking for a door with his name on it, but she only knew his first name (and if he ever told her his full name, she forgot), and was about to do a third round through, this time knocking on ALL THE DOORS to find him and harassing each poor demon student when she heard a familiar voice, and turned around to see who she had been looking for.

"Oh, Draven!"
She started running towards him.
"DRAVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"
In the next moment, he would find himself knocked down, with a hyperactive harpy looking down at him, a wide smile on her face.
"Hi Draven! How have you been? Are you ready for another spar?"

GrnGriff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:57 pm
Draven...had grossly miscalculated her reaction. Maybe one day he'd learn she was not likely to just offer a polite 'hello'. No, no. Mayaa was much more likely to be hyper and... run him over.

"Umph! Gah!" What was it with ghouls and knocking him over? Was there something about him that said 'Please, I've been standing too long, push me down"? His wings were not fans of this habit.

But it was Mayaa, and she was not likely to threaten him with caresses and being eaten, so he laughed as soon as he caught his breath again.

"I've been good! You? And...I suppose I am. Is that what you've come for?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:15 pm
No, this totally wasn't a reenactment of their first meeting here, nope.
And in her defense, this greeting was totally normal to good friends. Yes Draven, welcome to Mayaa's world where there was no such thing as simple hellos.
The harpy nodded eagerly and beamed.
"I'm good! And yup! I can't wait to get started!"
Hopefully, this time, she wouldn't accidentally... punch him in the face again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:22 pm
"Okay," he laughed as best he could, "then let's head over to the gym...right after I drop these things off in my room. Her, let me up."

At least Mayaa was the kind of ghoull who he could ask to let him up. Unlike some monsters.

And he planned to have a better go of things this time. Work on...actually being a challenge to beat up. Maybe. If he was lucky.

He just wasn't good at fighting, okay.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:34 pm
... oh. OH right she was still sitting on him, whoops.
Mayaa let out a sheepish giggle and scrambled off him, offering him a hand to pull him up.
"Sorry about that! I just have so much energy right now. I'm so excited!"
She hopped up and down as if to prove it, and then smiled.
"Do you need help carrying anything?"
She totally wasn't trying to speed up the process, nope. And she would have argued that he was a good sparring partner. She was just... easily excitable.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:49 pm
"No problem," he said, climbing to his feet. "And I've got it."

He made his way to his door, unlocked it, tossed his bag inside...and then closed the door and locked it again.

"Okay. Shall we?" He gestured down the hall, and then started walking. She WAS very excited....he had a feeling it would turn out like last time.

It was becoming very clear that the ghouls at this school were not to be taken lightly.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:34 pm
Ah, well, if Draven said he had it...
Mayaa nodded, and followed him to his door, peeking over his shoulder when he opened it.
She didn't get a good enough look as he had only opened it for a moment, and pouted. Aww...
Well, it probably wasn't good manners to be peeking in his room anyways, not with permission, and she backed up and nodded, already cheerful again.
"Yes!"
She clung to his arm and hummed happily.
Poor Draven.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:58 pm
One day, Mayaa, you'd be allowed inside that room. Maybe. But first it needed some cleaning. The minipets DID have the run of the place, after all.

He laughed again as she decided to cling to him. Ghouls. At least Mayaa wasn't looking at him like he was dinner.

Though...it could be a little hard to walk with someone clinging to you like that. And he did what he could to not smack her in the back of the head with his wing.

But all in all, the walk to the gyms wasn't too terrible. He didn't trip and land on his face or anything.

"Okay! Who wants to go first?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:04 pm
If Draven thought HIS place was bad, it was probably a good thing he never saw Mayaa's room. It always looked as if several pillows waged war within that room, and pretty much took the term "pillow fight" to a whole new level. Exotic pillow fights.

Mayaa may or may not have nuzzled her face into his wings, because, well, WINGS. Hopefully it didn't make him TOO uncomfortable. But she did at least let him go when they arrived at the gym, and then thrust her hand up, waving excitedly at his question.
"Ooh! Ooh! Pick me!"
And then she remembered she wasn't in class and blushed, putting down her hand.
"Oops, sorry."

Grifferie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:08 pm
Mayaa's forms of affection were much more pleasant than that other ghoul's. Hard to walk straight, yes, but much less threatening. Small favors.

He laughed again. "Okay, okay. We'll start when you're ready."

He took up a stance that was similar to his starting stance last time...only with his hands much closer to his face. It was all about making sure she didn't break his nose or something.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.] rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:19 pm
"U-um, ok!"
Mayaa took up a stance also, making sure not to aim TOO high this time. Maybe... his shoulders, or arms, something that hopefully wouldn't hurt too much.

------------------
HP: 30/30
Action: Attacking
Result: ---
FEAR: Battle Cry T1

Grifferie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:25 pm
Well, it seemed they were both ready. Good, good, now to just make sure his face was safe.

Keeping one hand up just in case, Draven moved in for a quick jab at her shoulder.

"Don't be afraid to hurt me! Don't hold back!" And Draven suddenly wondered why he'd bother to say that. She'd beat him to a pulp without even trying.

HP: 30/30
Target: Mayaa
Damage: 2  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.] rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:49 pm
His face may have been safe for now, but perhaps there were OTHER body parts he should guard, you know, just in case.
It was a light punch, just a graze, but she knew Draven wouldn't hold back just for her sake. This was just a warm-up. Just practice!
"O-ok!"
Though he said not to hold back, she stepped forward, returning his punch with a light one. Part of her was still scared she'd end up hurting him.

------------------
HP: 28/30
Action: Attacking
Result: ---
FEAR: Battle Cry T1

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items