Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:18 pm
Since I am pregnant with my third child (second unplanned pregnancy) and we're not rich that means I should either abort this child or adopt them out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:50 pm
Congrats on your pregnancy!

But who on earth told you that? That's just ridiculous.  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:51 pm
Well.... Whoever said this.... I'm just saying, if they are not either of the parents then they do not have any say. So unless your husband/father of the child, said thus, I would advise to take it in an opinion but otherwise, screw said person.

I personally am against abortion, but it's whatever you want to do. From the look of other things i've read, you want another baby. Especially a boy. So... It's really your call.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:32 am
Take it from someone who grew up the oldest of 3 kids and has never been in a rich family. That's complete and utter bullcrap! My great grannies and great great grannies, I believe had more than three kids. They weren't wealthy. People used to have kids numbering in the teens on a regular basis. Congrats, by the way.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:22 am
I don't want a boy.

Well I mean I don't want a boy more than I want another girl. If we have a boy that would be awesome. But I'd feel the exact same thing if we had another girl.

I'm assuming you read the conversation between Skittles and myself. That was sarcasm. Which is hard to read on the internet sometimes. We were making fun of people who had the assumption that if you have two of one gender and you're pregnant again that MUST mean you want the other gender.

I'm perfectly fine with either. smile

And thanks for the congrats. I'm excited to get to the doctor to make sure everything is going good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:02 pm
Saikii
Take it from someone who grew up the oldest of 3 kids and has never been in a rich family. That's complete and utter bullcrap! My great grannies and great great grannies, I believe had more than three kids. They weren't wealthy. People used to have kids numbering in the teens on a regular basis. Congrats, by the way.

My Mom is the third from youngest child of eight. And there's several families that attend my Grandma's church that have at least 12 or 13 children.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers