Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Shooting Star Academy(Princess x Musicals) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:45 pm
Story about the gifted :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:54 pm
Profiles:
Main:
Appearance: User Image
Name: Elena Consolata Latimelia
Powers: The ability to manipulate mental with the use of her mind, and is able to tell the emotions of the people around her.

Name: Taylor Kent
Powers: She has the ability to control and manipulate sound as well as the power to sense other beings and has supersonic hearing.
User Image

Npcs:
1. Godric Leonard- Dean
2. Bryson Draper- Power building
3. Elliot Meins- Weapon training
4. Theodore Landon- Theatre
5. Abbey Spalding- Science
6. Karen Armstrong- English
7. Charles Pinero- Math
8. Christopher Johnson- History
9. Debra Williams- Counselor
10. Joseph Roberts- French

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:22 am
Taylor Kent

"State of sound, and a peace of mind."

Taylor's first day began like any other. She awoke hours earlier than she was supposed to from her mom's blaring TV that she left on the night before. Always annoyed that her mom didn't believe her when she said she had sensitive hearing, Taylor's job every morning was to turn off the tv and the light in her mother's room before she went to go back to sleep, but she never could go back to sleep. She already had begun to hear the sounds of the early morning and her senses were wide awake. She would always sigh before she went back to her room to get ready for whatever day was ahead of her.

Today was her first day of Shooting Stars Academy, which she had found and enrolled in from an ad on the internet. The Academy was supposed to be for the gifted: those with abnormal powers. Taylor knew that was where she was supposed to be. She begged her mom that she would take care of herself there, and she reluctantly agreed. Of course, Taylor spared the info that it was a school for 'gifted' people because she knew her mom would just ground her again for living in fantasy land.

Taylor got herself dressed in a school uniform she was forced to pay out of her allowance money, and threw her big headphones over her neck. She brought a brush through her short auburn hair before she threw a schoolbag over her shoulder and rushed downstairs to get her breakfast. Luckily for her, she had packed all her school supplies last night and had everything ready. She made herself a piece of toast and eat it on the walk to the school, which was surprisingly only a twenty minute walk from her house. She walked through the open gates as she wiped her mouth of crumbs, wondering just what this school would be like.

"I don't need to see you to sense you are there."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:43 am
Elena C. Latimelia
User Image

I am the architect of...

xxx“Mother I’m not going to this stupid school, I perfectly normal for god’s sake.” The lie even seemed pathetic to her at this point. Elena was far from normal, and she knew that very well. It’s not every day you shoot a knife handle deep into the wall with your mind, or a ripping a girl’s earrings out with once again her mind. “Listen young lady until you can control whatever this is, you are going to go to that school, and I don’t want to hear another word about it. Now let the young men take your bags.” Oh not to mention she could… feel…other people’s emotions around her. Which is exactly why she let the men take her bags; the angry annoyance breathing off of her mother’s body was enough to make her shut up.

xxxWithout another word, she was sitting in the back of a taxi on her way to her new life. Truthfully, she was just simply scared. The professor who came to her house to explain what was happening to her seemed quite nice actually, but there was going to be nothing normal in this school. She would be the new kid once again. What if she couldn’t learn to control her powers…what if she wasn’t able to ever come home? Could she run away? No the teachers would probably know she ran away, the second she steps foot out of the gate, and if they can’t…well the chance that they can is too much of a risk to take. She didn’t want to have to return home to a pissed off mother, that was a life she just couldn’t live.

xxxShe ended up falling asleep against the cab window after about half an hour of driving. She slept through all 4 hours of the drive, and didn’t even wake up when the taxi pulled to a stop in front of the school gates. “Hey miss you are going to miss your first day if you don’t wake up.” His voice was loud in her ears, and jolted her awake forcing her to hit her head on the “OMG” bar. “Ow…” oh today was going to be a great day.

xxxThe cold breeze rushed into the cab as she opened her door. A teacher came forward to her just then. “Hello are you a returning student…or a new student.” Elena put forth her kind smile and gave a slight nod. “I’m a new student, and I have no idea where the dorms are.” Next she knew a map was placed in her hand and another student was helping her with her bags… with his mind. It was weird at first, but then she remember‘oh wait I’m just as weird.’

...my own destruction.

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:24 am
Taylor Kent

Taylor, after twenty long and pounding minutes, arrived at the Shooting Star Academy. She was hoping that she could better control her powers, and be able to learn to keep herself from breaking windows when she tried to 'raise her voice' by coming here. At least, the ads say it was good for stuff like that. It is a school for the 'gifted', after all. A school for the abnormal. There was no one more abnormal than her own self. And she hated not being recognized, to have other 'normal' people looming over her and making fun of her 'powers'.

Most of the people here made her smile as she arrived. People were freezing the grass, others carrying bags with their minds, and some even making perfect animal calls that caused dogs to run across the campus lunch area. She was really going to like it. She already felt like she belonged here.

She put her headphones over her ears as the people began to pile in all over campus. She never listened to music with them, considering that only hurt her ears worse, but it helped make the noises around her much less. The yells became loud talks, and loud talks became normal speaking. People also tended to leave her alone, as well, and she liked it when people weren't yelling in her ears.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:51 pm
Elena C. Latimelia
User Image

I am the architect of...

xxxElena sighed finally making it to the small dorm that was given to her. It was so tiny compared to her room. It seemed almost Spartan, with the lack of everything other than a bed and one bookshelf. At least the closet was a decent size, well big enough to fit her four bags of clothes just fine. I wonder if there will be any cute girls here. Now that she was farther away from her parents, she could possibly express her sexuality a lot more. Without a gaze that always seemed to watch her from the shadow, maybe she could find a girlfriend.

xxxOh well cute girls can wait, I have to go to class now. She pulled out the abnormally cute uniform, from her new closet and slid them on. Just as soon as she got her heels, thank god they let them wear whatever shoes they wanted, on the school bell rang. Elena quickly pulled a brush through her hair and let the day old curls stay.

xxxElena pulled the map from her purse and looked at the time sheet she was given. “9:00 am Power Building…Building 3 classroom 2b.” She grinned, bright and early and she already gets to use these powers of hers. Elena quickly walked down the stars and out into the courtyard. Her face was pressed against the map, while her body was trying to block out all the emotions she was receiving. She might just go insane from all this happiness and stress infecting her.

xxxFinally, she reached for the handle of the right classroom, which turned out to be a big gym-like room. Inside she found she was the only one there…wow who is a teacher’s pet now… She smiled lightly to herself and sat on the bench that was off to the side. She really hoped she wasn’t that early. To her relief people started to appear merely seconds after she sat down.

...my own destruction.

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:14 pm
Taylor Kent

Taylor was very lucky she didn't live far from the dorms here, and that the dorms here were actually free. The staff here must be really something if they weren't going to make the kids pay anything at all. She was like a twenty-minute run from here, but she didn't think she'd be going home much now that she was here, considering she could completely express herself without being called 'crazy'. Though, if she forgot something, she could easily pick it up after school with a short stroll through the streets. It was comforting.

She got to her dorm room just after a girl left her own. She ended up scoffing at the heels the other wore since it made a loud clicking noise in her brain that raidated. She put the headphones on again as she unlocked her own room, which was across from 'heel-girl'. She liked the open space. There were fewer things to trip over and fewer things to bother her with noises.

She packed away all her belongings, only leaving the class books she needed in her bookbag. She looked at the watch and sighed as she knew she was going to be late to class, already. She always did take extra time to put things away. She walked quickly down the halls and into classroom 2b of the Power Building. Fortunately for her she already had this whole place figured out from the maps she studied on the computer. She walked in, getting weird looks from all the other students. She took off her headphones and left them hanging around her neck as she slid into a seat with a sigh.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:42 pm
princessxXxmaeray

Replied <3  

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:36 pm
Elena C. Latimelia
User Image

I am the architect of...

xxxShe may be a teacher’s pet, but what would call a girl who walked in late with her headphones on perhaps a slob maybe or a rebel. Well whatever she was, it didn’t matter to her. She would simply ignore the people who thought it wasn’t worth it to be here. Of course she didn’t want to be here, but at the same time she knew it would be worth it to stay here. She needed to get her powers under her own control…no more can she let her emotions run her body.

xxx“Hello class, welcome to the first day of the semester. My name is Bryson Draper, though I will not stand for people calling me Mr. Draper. I will be called no other then the name my mother gave me. Bryson and nothing else.” He spun in a small circle and when he came to a stop in facing them once more, his body completely lit on fire. Elena nearly jumped six feet into the air in fright. “And this is power building. Everyone on their feet. We are going to see these powers in action. First up Janet Murphy, stand up in front of the class and show us your power or powers.”

xxxThere were four people who went up before her, but finally it was her turn. She stood and walked expertly to the center of the “gym”. She smiled and flicked her blonde hair behind her shoulder. “Ehh well I don’t know what it would be called but I can do this…” She pulled a round ball of metal out of her pocket. Next only using her mind, she flattened it into a plate and spun it around in the air. Next, she turned it into a rod with a sharpened end. She flung it against the wall. It bounced off the wall and flew back into her hand. “I can also feel your emotions. The sadness, the happiness, and for some reason some lust.” The kids laughed while one boy’s face turned red and he quickly looked away. She walked back to the bench and sat down.

...my own destruction.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:49 am
Taylor Kent

Taylor kept her eyes on the students in the center of the gym, but didn't look with much amusement. She wasn't really surprised, after all, that there were others with strange abilities, like herself. Of course she was a bit amazed by all the different kinds, but she wasn't one to get excited, or happy, too easily. She just sat in the back row of seats, leaned far into the seat with her arms crossed over her chest.

She kept her headphones on over her ears because of the students whispering and clapping around her at all the powers. She really just didn't want to deal with all the extra noise that was bursting through her eardrums right now. She kept wondering when she was going to be called, and if she was, what she was going to do. Maybe she just wouldn't demonstrate at all. She really didn't feel like her powers were all that much. Just enough to make her a little different. Others probably wouldn't be too amazed by her 'gifts'. She nodded her head in conclusion. She would tell, but not show.

User Image

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:46 am
Elena C. Latimelia
User Image

I am the architect of...

xxxElena stared at the other children for there were multiple smaller children amongst the teenagers. Everyone’s powers were pretty amazing, or least would be once they strengthen them. The teacher strolled up into the middle of the class once more and looked at his list. “Well that seems to be everyone. We will continue then with the tour of the classroom. Everyone follow me please.” Elena pushed herself off the table and followed him with the rest of the class. “ Over here is your uniforms while you are in this class. They are made to just go over your school uniforms, so no need for changing rooms. You will switch your shoes to the ones I will give you at the end of class; they will also need to be worn in your weapon’s class.” Elena silently groaned to herself, she hated normal shoes.

xxx“Over here is the training portion of the room. We have a simulator designed to test each and every one of you powers.” He turned to the class. “Once a week we will have mock duels so you can test your powers against each others’ powers. Your powers are not to be used against another student outside of this room without prior teacher consent. If this rule is broken it will result in instant removal from this school.” The school bell rang and he dismissed them with a smile. Elena quickly turned to walk out of the room and in her hurry, she bumped into the girl with the headphones. She stumbled and barely caught herself on another student. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you behind me…” Her face flushed and she stood up straight.

...my own destruction.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:24 pm
Taylor Kent

Taylor didn't bother removing her headphones. She had already told the whole class and the teacher about her powers, so they should understand why it would be annoying not to wear them. It's not as if she couldn't hear what the teacher was saying, or that there was anything she couldn't pick up, anyways. She just simply stood with her arms crossed over her chest, watching and listening like the rest of the class.

Taylor herself didn't care about the uniform or the shoes. It's not as if she didn't already have to wear a uniform, anyway. Though, she was worried that the uniform might get a little hot if she wore it for too long. She was always a little sensitive to heat. When the whole discussion was over she made a mental note to remember everything that was said as she slowly began to stroll out of the room. She was closer to the door than most, so she wasn't last this time. Not like she cared.

As soon as she began to walk forward another girl bumped into her shoulder, causing her to scoot away a step. She didn't think it was much of a problem, but she heard cries of apology as if it was. She looked up to see the same girl who was across from her dorm room. She really didn't have much of a reaction to the moment. "Oh, heels." She called her by her own nickname. She shrugs as she continues to walk forward, not looking at the other girl. "It's fine, whatever." She had no emotion to her voice. She just didn't really care about such little things.

User Image

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:28 pm
princessxXxmaeray

Replied <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 am
Elena C. Latimelia
User Image

I am the architect of...

xxx “Heels…?” Elena looked down at her shoes and then back up to the girl in front of her. The girl with the headphones finally said no problem. Now if only she could do it with a little more emotion. She felt like she was just being pushed aside. Well fine, if she wanted to act like she was below her then she would simply dismiss her just as much. With a sigh, she turned and started to walk away. She put her hand in the air as a response and then used that hand to push open the door using her gifts.

xxxShe pulled out the three little balls from her pocket, and began to spin them in the air above her hands. It was a habit she had developed in response to stress. For some odd reason it calmed her down. When she first started, they were sluggish and dipped towards her palm. However, now they spun at a semi-fast pace and never once dipping from their circle. It was proof to the fact that she was already getting better with her powers.

xxxBefore she knew it, she was in front of her weapons class. She opened this door like a normal person, and walked into the room that was very similar to her previous class in size and design. She supposed that made sense, considering that they were also training in here. Elena silently hopped that headphones wasn’t in this class with her. It wasn’t good that she already didn’t like someone, but it couldn’t be helped at this point.

...my own destruction.

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200