Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies
Any "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." fans in here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hail HYDRA?
  Hail HYDRA!
  GO, S.H.I.E.L.D.!
  NAIL HYDRA! *pained screaming ensues*
  COULSON LIVES!
View Results

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:21 pm
I want it to be September SO badly!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:32 pm
I just want Ward to get his just rewards and Natasha Romanoff to nail him in the crotch.

And then Skye and Simmons can live happily ever after with Fitz as their awkward roommate who has to work a schedule with Skye so that they share Simmons without getting in the way or work or relationships.

I also want to find out what the hell is going on with Skye and Reyna and Skye's parents.

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Queen Pansexual

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:58 pm
I'm dying to see what Coulson does with S.H.I.E.L.D.
Also, how Fitz is.
ohmygod.
I want Ward to be super duper dead soon.
Down with Hydra!
I want to know Skye's history.
Marvel's leaving us with mORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:32 pm
anticupid16

Yeah, too bad they couldn't show The Cavalry using the nail gun on his head - or his crotch.

I'm thinking there may be some SkyeTripp next season. Skymmons isn't really my cuppa tea. yum_tea

Lonely Mirror

I just love Clark Gregg's acting! Especially when Nick Fury pretty much called him an Avenger *squee* OMG he looked so shocked and awed and SO DAMN CUTE!

I hope Fitz is OK but it sounds like something went a little... wrong. Maybe he's going to T.A.H.I.T.I. too? *dun dun DUNNNNN*

Speaking of shipping people... now that Coulson can finally move on from Audrey the Cellist, I have decided my #1 OTP is now Coulson/Sif*. I call them Siphil, but feel free to come up with a better name.

Also, Ward should get a chance to redeem himself, or die trying. I'm not excusing his behavior, but the poor man is obviously sufering from Garrett-centered Stockholm Syndrome.

Best scene of them all:

"Now I will be unstoppab-" *SPLORT!*

"Hey guys! I found it! Itold you it would be in here!"

*Hey, if the fandom can ship Darcy Lewis with Loki as TaserTricks, why not Coulson with the Lady Sif?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Queen Pansexual

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:11 pm
La Belle Gigi

Clark Gregg is perfect. No arguments. Nothing can be said otherwise. & I always thought of him as an avenger, but it's very touching that Nick did too. <3

I think Fitz will have amnesia or will have some mental issue, actually. Hadn't thought about Tahiti, though. o,0 what if you're right?

Heh, sorry. I'll always ship Coulson and the Cellist. But that sounds like a decent ship. I can see cute dates in their future lol. And it'd be good for Earth's relationship with Asgard. But I think the comics have Thor/Sif and a teaser for Age of Ultron said Thor and Jane were over, so I think it's really gonna be Thor/Sif. xDD But now I'm really liking your ship.

Ugh, definitely. A part of me feels for Ward, but the rest of me is like, 'HE NEEDS TO DIEEEEE111!111!'

oMG, yes! I thought that was awesome. I was afraid he'd be alive, but then Coulson totally killed him and I slow-clapped.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:35 pm
Lonely Mirror

Yeah, the "magical place" could definitely be an option, IF the alien they found (and I think destroyed?) wasn't the only one. I'm pretty sure old man Fury has a backup of T.A.H.I.T.I. hidden somewhere.

Well, the comics and the MCU are two of dozens of universes in the Marvel canon. I gave up on the comics a long time ago because of Mary Sue Hope Summers. She should just die already, but they're killing Wolverine instead! NOOOOOOO!! GIMME MAH LOGAN! MINE! Especially when played by Hugh Jackman! *FANGIRLING ENSUES*

*ahem* Sorry.

Sooooo, since the MCU is its own universe, Coulson/Sif is certainly possible. Besides, he's the kind of man who would truly appreciate her in all her facets, and she's the kind of woman who needs a man that worships the ground she walks on (unlike Thor).  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Queen Pansexual

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:56 pm
La Belle Gigi

I think Nick will be wary of Tahiti because of how Coulson is and I mean, it's got like no survivors. Also, Coulson's kinda broken over it. ;_; idk anymore. Marvel always surprises me.

Isn't Hope like the savior of the world or something? Seems kinda over-powered to me. D: We need Wolverine. He's awesomesauce.

Good point. I remember that Thor doesn't worship her like he should. Sif seems so underrated in the comics. Phil would treat her well, definitely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:58 am
My boyfriend and I watch this together.

It's an exciting show, we're waiting for it to come back so we have something to watch again when we cuddle.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces