Accepted by Essy! 7.19.14

Hi, my name is Frida Borson

I'm a woman.

I will be your Assistant Nurse and Matron.

I'm 46 years old.

My birthday is December 11, 1980.

My dream job is to be a healer.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Keltainen in Durmstrang.

I was in the class of 1999.

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with Olan, my husband.

I may seem quiet and professional but I'm really a very warm person. I love to care for people, and helping people is one thing that I enjoy the most in life.

My background story is well, I was born to a pureblood family. My husband was already chosen for me at a young age, and we became first friends, and then lovers as we grew older. We both attended Durmstrang, and when we graduated, we married and moved to England.

Unfortunately, having children was difficult. We tried for years, and when I did get pregnant, it tore up something inside giving birth. I was told I would never have children again. However, me and Olan decided to adopt. We met a delightful scamp in the orphanage by the name of Luke. I fell in love with him instantly, and we took him home with us.

Since then, our family has grown exponentially. I finally had a third child, Balder, and Olan and I decided to adopt several more children from the orphanage that Luke was at. Now, we have quite a busy household, where our home is full. However, my opinion is that the more love you give, the more you have.

I enjoy taking care of people, weaving, flower arranging, being around children, and cooking.

I despise a mess, people mistreating children, muggle technology, snakes, and hot weather.

I'm afraid of snakes. End of story.

My strengths are healing spells and cooking.

My flaws are being a bit too motherly and Dark arts.

I look like this.

My wand is a fir and unicorn hair, 11 1/4 inches.

My pet is a half-kneazel named Freya.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Dark Arts - p

Charms - E

Transfiguration - A

Potions - E

Herbology - E

History of Magic - T

Astronomy - E

Divination - O

Cooking With Magic - O

Healing - E