Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Northwest Tower (Ash's Rooms) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:58 pm
Yes, Ash has taken over an entire tower of the castle as his own. The first floor is a combination office and sitting/living room. As Lareth's official Ambassador to the island, he did have things of an official nature to deal with from time to time. It's decorated in dark but soothing woods and deep reds with plenty of comfortable seating and shelves of books, all surrounding a fireplace that actually heated all three floors and had the spiral staircase surrounding that.

The second floor holds a very opulent bathroom decorated in a deep emerald marble with black veins in it. There's a very large tub set into the floor, an open shower, and every luxury Ash simply cannot live without.

The third floor is his bedroom and holds a very large poster bed with both heavy outer curtains on it as well as sheer inner curtains. It's made with sheets of pure silk directly from home that cannot be torn or cut, all in a dark gray with dark red and deep green accents and pillows. There are three closets, though he only uses one; and two dressers, though he only needs one. Still, one never knows what will happen...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:50 pm
Darsto_23

Ash walked into the tower with his arm around Rebecca's shoulders but let her go as he shut the door so she could explore on her own, knowing the servants had already invaded to put her things in place for her. He knew she now had one of the closets in his bedroom all to herself as well as the second dresser. The carving he'd had made for her was on a small shelf above the fireplace where they'd see it every time they went up and down the stairs.

Many other things as well, small touches to let her know this was her space as well. But he watched her explore as he put the basket of her birthday presents in one of the chairs and sat on the arm, "What do you think?" he asked her softly, hoping she liked the place.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiled brightly as she looked around and explored her new place with Ash and she loved everything she saw. She sees her carving she got from him on the fireplace and walked over to it softly touching it and also saw the rose from him was there as well, she smiles softly picking it up and looking at it. When he asked her what she thought she looked over at him with a warm smile, "Its perfect Ash, I love it." She says as she looks around some more, she never thought she would ever feel this happy, she was going to be floating on a cloud for awhile now and she is so happy she has Ash all to herself remembering the first time they met, she was a mess and helped get herself cleaned up making her the free women she is today.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:59 pm
Darsto_23

Ash smiled, relieved that she liked the place. He stood and walked over to her to take her hand. He let her keep the rose, though, "And now to show you the best room in the place," he said softly and picked her up in his arms to carry her up the stairs to the bedroom, completely bypassing the bathroom for now.

He finally set her on her feet at the foot of the bed and had to kiss her hungrily. But he pulled back with a soft growl, "You'd better look the room over quickly because I don't know how long I can keep my hands off of you..." he told her very honestly.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:13 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca blushed a little and smiled as Ash picked her up in his arms, loving being carried by him. she wraps an arms around him and glances around as he walks up the stairs into there bedroom and she smirks glancing around as he sets her down in front of the bed, she adjusts her wings think she should put them away maybe.

As Ash then kissed her hungrily she gasped a bit and kissed him back, she smirked into the kiss as he told her look around quick. "Mmm i have time to look later" She says and lightly tosses the rose to the side table and wraps her arms around him kissing him more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:27 am
Darsto_23

Well, one thing lead to another, so it wasn't too hard to guess what happened after that. It lead to alot of moaning and screaming, though. In then end, Ash held her from behind, placing light kisses over her shoulders and neck as she rested, the silk sheet covering them to keep her from getting cold.

He couldn't believe how much he loved her, even now. He just hoped Lareth wouldn't be too mad at him. He didn't think he would be, but one could never really tell. Still, he had to admit that he didn't mind whatever was ahead of him now that she was in his life, with his heart resting against her soft skin. It was totally worth whatever came their way...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:38 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca sighs happily leaning back into him and lightly played with his fingers as he kissed her neck and shoulders, She never thought she would get a chance to love someone this much and she just is so happy has. She lays her head back on his shoulder and looks up at him as she started to wonder something that was bugging her a little since he gave her his heart.

"You aren't going to get in a lot of trouble being with me are you?" She asked him softly looking up at him with her bluegreen eyes, "Cause you know I wouldn't want you to get in trouble by Lareth at all cause of me." She says softly, she then thinks of his memories he shares with her now of Lareth, "its kind of weird I have never met him, but from your memories I feel like i know almost everything about him" She says with a smile as it was just a little weird but she didnt mind it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:09 am
Darsto_23

Ash gave her lips a brief kiss just because she was looking at him, "Not too much trouble. Lareth can be a hardass most of the time, but only when he has to. Demons are a hard lot to keep control of most of the time. We're an elemental race and just as unpredictable as the elements that gave birth to us. So ruling us all isn't easy. He'll be sorry to lose his best assassin, but he'll handle me being the official ambassador over here just as easily," he explained to her even though he knew she already had access to all of that from him.

He shifted his head a bit so he could see her face better as one of his hands lightly trailed over her skin while the other held her to him by her hip, "Would you like to meet him? I'll have to go tell him about us anyway, better face to face. He'll grouse a bit, maybe swear alot too, but he'll still accept it and welcome you to the family," he offered, wondering what she'd say about it.

He didn't want to peek into her mind on this one, wanted her to answer him honestly and watch her face as she thought it over.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca kisses him back and smiles, enjoying his soft touch, she then gives a soft chuckle lightly nodding her head, "Oh yes i have first hand experience on knowing how hard it is to keep demons in line. When I was stuck with Lucifer, I was his right hand really and I was in charge of all of his demons, it was not easy at first as a lot of them hated that a women was leading them but... my dark side put them in line." Rebecca says and then drifts away from that thought not wanting to think about it.

She softly looks at him as he offers for her to join him to see his king and she smiles lightly as she thinks it over a second and then nods. "Yes, Id love to go meet him and I think he has the right to know who won you over." Rebecca teases and smiles at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:45 am
Darsto_23

Ash couldn't express the relief he felt at her response to going with him to tell Lareth and had to kiss her for it. He pulled back after and caressed her cheek gently, knowing she was going to be in for a surprise when seeing his home realm. Yes, she had access to what it was like through his mind and memories, but it was totally different from actually being there.

"I'll have to finish getting Tamlin settled and introduce him to Sebastet. Then we can go there. You'll love it there, Rebecca. It's got a wild beauty to it. The Forest of Sorrows alone is more beautiful than even my memories can supply for you," he said softly, knowing she'd look absolutely beautiful under the crimson sun.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:06 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles as she thinks of his memories of the place, "I can't wait to see it for myself Ash, with you. I want to see the world with you, get to explore like I always wanted to do. Would you do that with me? would you explore the world with me?" She asked him softly looking into his wonderful eyes with a warm pleased smile on her face. She didnt want this night end, but she knows she will have to soon sleep and get right back to work.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:30 am
Darsto_23

Ash had to smile and give a soft laugh at her questions, "Of course I will, Rebecca. Anywhere you want to go, I'll be right there with you to see it, to watch you as you explore anything you want to," he told her in a soft whisper.

Then he had to kiss her again as he held her to him, his hand moving over her hair and down her back, "But for now, sleep... We have plenty of time to explore... Sleep, I'll be here when you wake again," he said softly and caressed her cheek again.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:41 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiled as she nuzzles his hand softly as he rubbed her cheek, as much as she didn't want to sleep and just stay up talking and snuggling him, she knew he would not allow her to stay awake and not get a good rests sleep for work tomorrow, there was a lot of planing to do and she read that Desha said two weeks was there wedding from Ash earlier and that was enough time for her to get all she needed done for there wedding.

"Alright I guess I'll sleep" She playfully pouted and smirks closing her eyes and adjusts turning and laying her head on his chest cuddling into his warm arms and she didn't notice how tired she was still she closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:56 am
Darsto_23

Ash waited until he knew she was fully asleep before he closed his eyes as well, wrapping his arms around her to keep her where she was. He placed a kiss over the mark he'd given her and another on the top of her head. He had to trace his hands over her skin one more time then settle around her again as he finally settled into sleep with her.

As he slept, one of his dreams became reality. One of the strange quirks of being a demon, sometimes. He dreamed that he showered the bed in black and red rose petals, colored to perfectly match her wings. In his sleep, though, it actually happened. They got a light, if brief, rain of black and red rose petals over the bed.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:06 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca slept peacefully in his arms against him and was happy she was going to be able to sleep like this ever time now. She was in a deep sleep, so she didnt wake to his dream coming true as her subconscious lightly brushed the petals that landed on her face away.

When it was time for her to wake, she started to feel something tickling her neck, she giggled a little and moved her hand to her neck feeling something soft and silky, then her nose started to smell sweet roses as if she was sticking her nose right in them. "Hmm?" She lightly blinked her eyes open as she looked at Ash's chest seeing he was covered in red and black rose petals.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff