Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Northwest Tower (Ash's Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:46 pm
Darsto_23

Ash opened his eyes when she moved then looked around them when she giggled and had to grin at the sight of the entire bed liberally sprayed with rose petals, "Well, you can't say things will ever be boring for us. Stuff like this happens to demons sometimes," he said as he scooped up a handful of the soft petals and slowly dropped them over her shoulder, "Sometimes, when we dream something, it'll actually happen when we sleep. We get special training when we're young to keep the things that actually happen limited to the good things. Mainly to prevent a child from setting the curtains on fire from a nightmare or something like that," he explained to her as he dropped another handful over her shoulders, loving the way they moved over her skin.

"I dreamed that I was showering you in rose petals that matched your wings," he told her honestly then had to give a shrug of one shoulder, "But I don't think I quite got the colors exactly right," he added, knowing that nothing could compare to her beautiful wings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:52 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles at him as she loved the feel of the soft petals sliding over her skin as he lightly poured them over her shoulder, softly laying there looking at him with content loving eyes. "Well its a good thing they train you then." She says with a smirk and looked over the colors of the petals as he tells her what his dream was, she smiles warmly and lays on her stomach really quick.

She lets her wings out and softly spreads them a little looking at her wings, she smiles as she lets the tips of her feathers softly brush over his skin, "Hmm will I think there close enough and the rose petals are very lovely." She says sweetly and gives him a wonderful pleasing kiss as she can't help kiss those tempting lips of his.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:02 pm
Darsto_23

Ash gave a soft growl into the kiss and ran one hand lightly over the feathers of her wing but had to grin as he pulled back to look into her eyes, "Nothing will ever compare to your beauty Rebecca," he whispered to her in complete honesty.

As much as he would have liked to love her again, he knew she wanted to get back to work. So he held himself back and slid from the bed to scoop her into his arms can carry her down to the bathroom since he knew how sore she was likely to be.

Thankfully, the controls to the tub were actually buttons set into the floor, so he only had to tap them with a foot to start the water running and carry her down into the tub as it started to fill. He had to admit that he was grateful for the size of the tub and shower he'd had put in here since it allowed her to keep her wings out. As he set her on her feet, some of the rose petals fell into the rising water and helped to scent it.

He was, of course, going to pamper her by cleaning her up and massaging the soreness from her, as he always did. But he had to admit that he was enjoying it even more now. Especially with her nail marks down his back...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:12 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca blushed a little as he said that to her, he loved it when he spoke his such sweet words, she could enjoy hearing that from him everyday. She flinched as he picked her up not noticing she was sore, but she should have guess. He always makes her sore, but she loved every little thing about. "I think soon my body will adjust to your strength in bed, our I am going to be sore everyday" She teased as she softly wraps an arm around him as he carried her to the bathroom.

She looked around with a bit of awe, as it was a very lovely bathroom and to make it even better her wings could fit in the tub and shower with her. She smiles as she softly stood there a moment giggling as she watched the petals fall off her skin and into the water. She looks at him and smiles brightly as she folds her wings in a bit and lays down in the tub and sighs happily as the warm water fills around her and soaks her tense and sore body. She noticed she had bruises on her hips, she smirked as she didn't mind. They would be healed by the end of the day.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 pm
Darsto_23

Ash just grinned at her as he turned to grab the bottle of her favorite bathing oil, inadvertently showing her his back where she'd marked him up so nicely, before turning back to her, "I don't mind it if you're sore every time we're together. It means that I get to put my hands all over you to ease it every time," he told her honestly as he poured a bit of the oil into his hand then set it aside so he could start with the cleaning and massage of her legs and feet first.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca looked and nibbled on her lower lip as she smirked from the marks she made on his back, she got him good this time, but she knew he didn't mind, that even enjoyed having them.

She smirks at him from what he says and as he started to rub her legs, she sighs from the feeling as it felt really nice, she always enjoyed having his hands on her. "And I don't mind that a all, if I could I would have your hands all over me all day long" She says and gives him a playful wink and groans softly as he works out her soreness.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:46 pm
Darsto_23

Ash gave a soft chuckle at her response, "Ah, but if I did that, you'd never get any work done. And I know what your cooking means to you, so I refuse to interfere with it. Which means that you're finishing your bath, then getting dressed and leaving for the kitchen as soon as you can before I wind up kidnapping you again," he said to her, only partially in jest.

So he worked at controlling himself as he finished her massage then used the special oil for her wings on them and even washed her hair before helping her rinse off and gestured to the towels, "Go on, Sweetheart. Before I carry through with kidnapping you. I do have the proper cuffs to do it too... Chaining you to the bed sounds very appealing... So you'd better get moving," he told her with a teasing grin even though he knew she'd be able to read that he was very serious as he gave her one more kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:55 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca kissed him back and saw he was really wanting to do that, and it sounded so hot, she wanted it too but they both knew she needed to get back to work, so she pouted just a little as she got out of the tub and dried herself off. "You make me wish I had another day off just to do that, you tease." She says playfully sticking her tongue out at him.

"But you better plan on doing that when I am free to be kidnapped, cause that sounds too good not to do." She says giving him a wink as she walks out of the bathroom to the bedroom to get dressed for the day, she didn't get too dressed up just a regular pair of dark blue jeans and v-neck shirt with an open back for her wings to have free access.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:07 pm
Darsto_23

When she passed back through the bathroom on her way down, Ash was just getting out of the tub to dry off. He paused long enough to give her a very pleased whistle since he did find her attractive in anything she wore. Or didn't wear. Hell, he just proved his earlier words to her just by getting a look at her on her way out and had to stop himself from grabbing her and kidnapping her anyway.

But he let her go on down the stairs with a pained groan and a grin, silently promising to kidnap her the next chance he got to carry through with his threat to chain her to the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:12 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smirks at Ash as he whistled at her, "Have run love, see you later, Love you" She says to him as she gives him a quick tasty kiss and then hurried off down the stairs knowing what he was really wanting to do, she had to keep herself for letting him do as she sighed a bit pouting a little as she walked out of the tower into the garden heading to work. She was at least glad she was still connected to him no matter what, it would feel like he was with her always no matter how far away he was from her. It was just his touch she would miss for now.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:17 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ash watched her leave and had to admit that she'd keep his life interesting. But he finished drying off and drained the tub before heading upstairs to dress, only sliding on a pair of jeans before heading downstairs where he sent a servant off to find Tamlin so he could go ahead and introduce the boy to Sebastet.

That done, he moved on to the small bit of paperwork left on his desk for him to take care of...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:04 pm
Red Gypsy
first appearance of Isaac lol

Rebecca finished up a few things back in the kitchen as she returned from giving Luna a walk around. She yawns and shakes her head as she was really tired and it has been a long day. She wondered if Ash will be there when she returned back to there tower. She smiled softly at that as she loved the feeling of ending the day to going back to someone waiting for her.

Rebecca returned back to the tower, she sighs as she was just really tired and went over to one of the couches and laid down to take a quick nap before heading up to clean up and sleep in the bed. Soon as she closed her eyes she was out like a light.

Glowing green eyes appeared in the shadows, as someone steps out and smirks looking at Rebecca. He glances around knowing no one else was in the room. He chuckled to himself and walked over to Rebecca as she slept, "Long time no see My Dark lady, we have all missed you, but worry you will be joining us soon again." He whisper's to her as he then cupped his hands and spoke some Latin into them and then smirked as he lowered his hands down and a little black spider lands on her face and crawls up into Rebecca's ear. "Sweet Nightmares, My Dark Lady." He whispers to her, he chuckles lightly and disappears back into the shadows.

Rebecca adjusted in her sleep as she rested not noticeing Isaac was just there. She wasn't dreaming atfirst but a bad one started, in the dream she lost her soul was standing next to Lucifer as she was in her ture form and was ordering the demons around...then it flashed to her soul where she was, in a dark black bit being slowly torched by the demons that watched over her soul. Rebecca groans and shifted in her sleep, she then soon woke with a loud growl and her eyes changed as so did her nails. She was covered in sweat and shaking from the dream, being contected to Ash he would feel her, feeling something happened.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:26 pm
Darsto_23
Just went with a different post.

Ash had been upstairs, trying to relax a bit while he waited for Tamlin to show up. But he'd known the moment Rebecca's nightmare had started and started moving downstairs instantly, his mind reaching out to hers to soothe her as he moved across the room to take her into his arms and hold her as she shook.

He could feel the spider inside of her and carefully lured the creature back out then destroyed it in a flash of fire before she could notice it, "Shhhh.... I'm here Rebecca... He can't have you anymore... You're mine and I'm not letting you go..." he told her softly, running his hand soothingly over her back.

He caught the scent of the one who had entered the room and knew he'd be doing a bit of tracking later. No one hurt Rebecca like that without paying the price for it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:01 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca looked at Ash and calmed down and her eyes and hands went back to normal. She swallowed hard as she relaxed in his arms, "That was weird, I haven't had an nightmare like that in a long time maybe I am working myself too hard.." She says softly, she then smelled the room for a second and looked around, she knew that scent. "Did you see anyone in here when you came down?" She asked him as she looked back in his eyes as she knew that smell.

Outside Isaac stood looking up at the tower, he sighs and gives a pouty face, "He ruined all of my fun and looks like Rebecca has a new guard dog. Hmm Master is not going to be pleased.." He says lightly to himself and disappears back into the shadows to go think of a new plan.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers