Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Northwest Tower (Ash's Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:08 pm
Darsto_23

Ash shook his head as he held her, his eyes giving off a faint indigo glow as he looked around the room, "No, I didn't see anyone. But I can smell the b*****d. He doesn't know it yet but he's a dead idiot when I get my claws into him," he told her simply.

Then he had to take a deep breath to calm himself down before he wound up frightening her and caressed her cheek gently, "Why don't you go take a bath, love... Relax a bit... I'll be up in a moment to give you a massage..." he suggested softly, knowing she'd need one after that fright.

Of course, he had to give her a teasing half grin, "That is... If you want a massage?" he asked her with a teasing note to his voice, knowing they could deal with the idiot when he came back to try again. And they'd deal with him together when he did.

He had a few plans in the works and wanted nothing to spoil them. Especially for the surprise he was planning out...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:16 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca nods softly as she looked around again, "I'm sure he will return, but he knows better to mess with me, must of been orders. It was Isaac, I know his scent anywhere. He's not much of a fighter, more a frighten child when he gets backed in a corner." Rebecca says lightly as she shows him memories of her dark self with Isaac so he knows what he looks like and how much of a annoying coward he is.

Rebecca looks back at Ash and smiles nodding softly, "Yes a bath sounds good and I will be happy with whatever you wish to do to me love." She teased him back and gave his tempting lips and sweet kiss, then lightly stood and head up the steps to start her bath, she was still a it shaken by the dream she just didn't want to worry Ash, she will feel better after a bath.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:27 pm
Darsto_23

Ash wasn't fooled, though. He let her go upstairs, but made sure to help soothe her thoughts so she wasn't quite so shaken. He also let her know that they'd deal with the newest development together.

While she was in the bath, he cleaned up the bit of ash from the spider then aired out the room to get rid of the idiot's scent so it wouldn't bother her. He was about to head upstairs to get ready for her massage when he felt someone familiar heading their way and figured it would be best to warn her about it. He moved up to the bathroom where she was just getting out and had to stop and look her over hungrily for a moment, but knew it would have to wait.

"Your massage will have to wait a bit. We're about to have company. I'm not sure how you two will do together, but you might want to get dressed for it," he told her simply and pulled his eyes from her very reluctantly and headed on upstairs to put on a shirt and prayed his jeans would keep him contained for the visit....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiled as Ash helped sooth her mind, it was nice to be connected him as he helped scare away her fears everytime. As she bathed, she was feeling much better as the nice warm water realxed her tense mucels. She finished rinsing herself off and started to drain the tub as she got out and looked over at Ash as he entered, she could tell from the look in his eyes he was really wanting to give her a message. She looked at him a bit confused, "visitors?" She says wondering who would be coming to see them.

Rebecca did sigh a little a bit annoyed as she was tired, hungry and wanted to spened so time with Ash before bed, but she dryed herself off and headed upstairs with Ash getting herself some regullar clothes to wear not getting too dressed up as shee will be going to bed soon.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:02 pm
Darsto_23

Ash felt her annoyance and just gave a soft chuckle as he slid on a shirt and moved up behind her to give the back of her neck a light kiss, "I promise, you won't mind this one, Rebecca. So just relax," he assured her softly then headed downstairs before he stopped her from getting dressed. The woman was just way too damned tempting to him...

He got downstairs just as Gypsy knocked on the door, her gloved hand still on Allistair's arm. He opened the door and welcomed them both inside but kept his distance from Gypsy out of respect, "Welcome. Come on in. Rebecca will be down in a moment. I had to tell her that her massage would have to wait for a bit," he said simply as he lead them into the living room and gestured to the seating then dropped himself down in a large chair Rebecca could easily join him in.

He looked at the vampire with an open expression, assessing him easily, "You must be the Sire of the other three here. Here for Desha and Andy's wedding I assume?" he guessed even though he knew he was right, "I'm Ash. And yes, Mated to Rebecca, as you can tell," he introduced himself simply, knowing his Mark from her could easily be seen at his neck.

Gypsy waited to take her cloak off until after she'd seen Rebecca, not too sure how the female would react to her aura. She didn't sit yet either, simply moved around the room to look it over since she hadn't seen it yet, letting Vince say what he needed since she knew he was quite capable of handling the Incubus on his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince gave him a small smile but he was a bit in fatherly mode right as he eyed Ash and looked around the room putting his hands behind his back as checked things and then looked back at Ash as he spoke. "I'm Vince, and yes Valick, Andy and Michael are my children as well as my Daughter Anne who joined me as well but she's off with Hector right now my sire." Vince says lightly and glanced at the mark on his neck seeing Rebecca gave the lovers mark to him "But you already know a bit about any way." He says lightly with a smirk as he knows the mark and sharing memories.

Rebecca started to move down the steps as she then heard a famillar voice, she smiled excitedly and hurried down as she entered the room seeing Vince standing there. "Master Vince!" She called out happily and went to give him a big hug. Vince chuckled as he turned to her and caught her in his arms giving her a big hug "Ah Rebecca its good to see you too, come let me look at you younge one" Vince says warmly as she moved out of his hug smiling brightly at him

Vince smiled pleased to see her so well, a lot healthier then she was before she left and saw the necklace of Ashs heart and his mark on her neck as well. "You look very well Rebecca, it pleases me to see you so happy." Vince says warmly. Rebecca smiles more and nods walking over to Ash taking his hand in hers "Yes I have been taken care of very well here as I have taken care of others here. I'm proud to call this home." She says softly and smiles at Vince.

Rebecca then looked over at the women in the cloak as then Ashs memories flashed in her mind about the women and she blushed a little not wanting to see that but oh well. "You must be Gypsy" Rebecca says lightly and smiles at her. Then softly walks over to her to shake her hand "I'm Rebecca, its a pleasure to meet you" Rebecca says nicely as she wasn't bothered by Gypsy aura at all; just like Ash Rebecca dosent get affected so easily to Those things, she feels them but they have to be very very strong with it to have it even affect her like if Ash was in his demon form she got affected by it.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:34 pm
Darsto_23

Ash just smiled and let Rebecca do as she wished, knowing he had nothing to fear for her with these two, "And I'm determined to spoil her. As much as she'll let me," he said simply, finishing in a slightly teasing tone for Rebecca's sake.

Gypsy nodded and shook her hand but only pushed her cloak back once she'd let go, knowing her aura was harder to handle without it, "Yes, I'm Gypsy Blade," she said simply then reached out to gently tilt Rebecca's head to the side so she could see her mark better but didn't touch her otherwise and quickly let her go to give her a small smile, "Whatever you remember of me from Ash, know it wasn't intentional. And we both regretted it after. You're welcome to him," she assured her simply then moved back over by Vince so Rebecca would do the same with Ash.

Ash just gave a soft chuckle, "Don't worry about that one. As long as I don't have to deal with your demon, I'll be happy as a lark to remain in the dark about your charms, Sister-dear..." he teased Gypsy a bit and told the others how he thought of his relationship with the hybrid, his eyes only for Rebecca as she moved back over to him so he could slide his hand around her waist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:01 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca gave her a warm smile and nods "don't worry I know" She says lightly and joins back over to Ashs side smiling as he wraps his arm around her waist. As Gypsy returned to Vince's side though, he put a light arm around her waist as he did his bracelet started to glow a little and he gave her a warm smile.

Rebecca looked at his bracelet knowing what it was and did, but as he put an arm around her and had a new look she has not seen in his eye before it just made her smirk. "Master Vince, have you found some intrest in Miss Gypsy here?" She said to Vince in a pleased teasing tone.

Vince looked at Rebecca and smirked, "I do enjoy her company if that's what you mean Rebecca." Vince says as he dosent want to admit he has enjoyed more then just her company. Rebecca smirked and nodded "alright sure just her company ok.." Rebecca teased some more and moved to sit in Ashs lap. "So how is the clan, Hector and Anne doing?"

Vince smiles glad she let it go, "the clan is hanging in there a Eric is still not in a good mood with Lucifer on his a** all the time trying to get you back. Hector and Anne are just fine, they are here with me, so you will see them soon I'm sure." Vince says warmly. Rebecca looks at him Excited "Aww Hector came?! That's wonderful I really can't wait to see him, I've missed you guys. Valick is doing much better these, when you see him I'm sure you will notice a difference in him as I have. Oh and Desha was kind enough to break that stupid bonding spell on me and Valick." Rebecca says glad to tell him the good news.

Vince smiles more to that news "That's just wonderful Rebecca, I can't wait to see him then, I can't wait to see all my boys I have missed you all dearly too, gets lonely with out all there and you know Anne she's always out doing god knows what." Vince with a small chuckle. "Make sure Hector keeps a short leash on her, there is a lot of singel good looking men around here she would just love to sink her teeth and nails into." Rebecca teased and laughed a bit. Vince smiles and nods "yes Hector has agreed to keep an eye on her for me."  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:14 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy had no problem with Vince putting his hand around her waist, but the teasing just went over her head a bit and she gave a confused look to Ash who laughed at her as he settled Rebecca into his lap a bit more comfortably, "She's implying that Vince is enjoying a bit more than your company, Gypsy, and teasing him about it. Don't worry about it," he told her simply then gave Rebecca a playful swat to her a**, "Watch the teasing with Gypsy, my love. She just doesn't understand it most of the time," he told her with his laughter still coloring his voice, "Talk weapons and fighting and you'll have her full attention. The rest of it goes right over her head," he added and shook his head over it.

Gypsy's expression cleared when Ash explained it to her but shrugged the whole thing off. But when Vince mentioned Anne, she gave a small shudder, "The woman giggles..." she said with another shudder over it, knowing that she would never be able to handle being around Anne for long.

She noticed that they were still standing and casually tripped Vince into sitting on the couch then finished taking off her cloak so she could sit. But she leaned forward with her arms resting on her knees so she wouldn't be leaning back against the injury to her back, "Tell me about what you two are hiding," she said simply, knowing that expression in Ash's eyes all too well.

Ash let Rebecca know it was alright to tell Gypsy about Lucifer and Issac, that she could be trusted with it so she could explain it on her own.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca blushed a little as Ash smacked her a** in front of Vince, then laughed a little and nodded, "Alright I'll be sure to fully explain what I mean when I tease around her." Rebecca says lightly to Ash, then looks at Gypsy, "Now Weapons and fighting is another thing I am good at talking about" Rebecca told her letting her know that.

Rebecca laughs to what gypsy says about Anne, "yes, she is a very lively person, she likes to get in a lot trouble though and play with any cute thing that moves" Rebecca says lightly and smiles.

Vince smirks seeing everyone was getting along well and seeing how happy Rebecca was with Ash and seeing he was very sweet to her, made him more relaxed. He chuckled a little as Gypsy seats him and she gets comfortable as so dose he, lightly leaning back and crossing his legs. Vince looks at Gypsy a bit confused on what she is talking about.

Rebecca looked at Ash as he lets her know it was alright, but she didn't want Vince worrying about her about this. She sighs slightly and looks at Vince and Gypsy. "Isaac is here, he paid me a little visit when I was sleeping awhile ago. As you don't know Gypsy Lucifer as a big interest in me you can say, He took my soul one day and I ruled by his side for I don't know how long but my family got me back. Now he's trying to get me back once again and well with Isaac being here, means something might happen and he is planning something, but we should have nothing to worry about really. I am bound to Ash now as he is too me and Lucifer shouldn't have control over me any more." Rebecca says lightly explaining as she leans back into Ash as she hated talking about this stuff.

Vince looks at her a bit surprised and worried, "Just safe Rebecca, I would hate to have you go through all that again." Vince says lightly saying it like a caring father that he is to her. Rebecca gave him a warm smile, "I'm safe here Vince, Isaac wont be able to do much here as long as he doesn't start to much trouble he can fallow me around like a dog if he wants he wont be able to really do anything to help Lucifer out." Rebecca says reassuringly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:04 pm
Darsto_23

Ash and Gypsy both nodded to that one, "She's safe here, Vince. Sebastet made sure of that when she started the place up," Gypsy said to him, not bothering to lie since she was so bad at it.

Ash ran his hand lightly over Rebecca's back, "And I'm going to be seeing about reinforcing the wards on the Tower here so she'll be able to sleep in place. Though the little idiot is likely to find himself at the mercy of my claws if he causes any more trouble for Rebecca," he assured Vince on that one as well as Rebecca.

Gypsy shook her head over it all, especially seeing Ash so possessive over anyone. As she considered it, though, she didn't think Lareth would have any problems with the relationship. Well, if he could call on them both from time to time if he needed anything done...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:15 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince nods softly and smiles, "Alright then, I know you can handle yourself and you seemed to have found someone that will not leave you behind. I am happy for you both" Vince says warmly. Rebecca smiles as she relaxed a bit glad to hear that he accepted Ash.

"I know you two are here for Andy and Desha's wedding, but I am working on throwing a masked ball a week after there wedding, if you two want you can come and join the fun. It would be nice to see you around more Vince." She says lightly, she is almost hoping Vince might want to stay here and join his family as she knows the Clan will not need him.

Vince smiles and nods, "I will think about it dear and get back to you on it. I will also keep an eye out for Isaac while I am here, if I find him I'll be sure to happily deliver him to you both." Vince says with a smirk. Rebecca smiles and laughs a little, "Alright Vince, thank you." Rebecca really enjoyed talking with Vince and to be with Ash, she stayed calm from his sweet touch on her back, she always felt so safe around him and she never wanted that to change.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:24 pm
Darsto_23

Ash pulled Rebecca closer for a tender hug, knowing she'd be embarrassed if he kissed her, and had to give a wry grin as he relaxed again, "Now if only Lareth were alright with it, everything would be fine," he joked a bit, still not sure how to tell his king that his duties would be limited from now on.

Gypsy just gave a soft chuckle over that one and a grin spread her dark red lips that had Ash raising an eyebrow, wondering what had sparked that particular smile from the hybrid, "I don't think you'll have to worry about that one too much... Lareth seems to have a bit much on his plate at present to worry about one Incubus..." she said with a bit of sadistic glee.

Ash had to ask. He just had to, "Alright, what do you mean by that one?" he asked it because he had to know now.

"Cynthia's pregnant and he's got the barons scrambling to a summons to get her pardoned so he can legally marry her..." she revealed, knowing that only Rebecca would likely be in on that one, but it wouldn't take Vince long to catch on.

Ash's jaw dropped over that one in total shock, "She's pregnant?!" was the part that shocked him. He knew Lareth was going to marry her, but to have her expecting meant that the timetable for it had to be brought up fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca looked at her surprised "Wow that's , I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad?" She syas and chuckles a little. From Ashs memories she has seen, she feels like she knows them both but has never met them at all, its a really weird feeling.

Vince smiles "well I think that is wonderful, I can understand why they need to be wed before the baby comes." Vince says lightly and smiles. Rebecca nods to that as she understood that as well, she couldn't help always feel a little hurt hearing about some bearing a child, as she always wished she could have one but she distracted her mind from it and smiled as she thinks of the wedding and still wondered if Ash would want to do such a thing.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy gave a soft chuckle over it all, "If Lareth wants to have the children inherit the throne from him, yes, they need to marry," she turned to Vince to give him her version of an explanation, "Cynthia is a human sorceress who had been turning down all of Lareth's attempts to get her into bed for the last three centuries until a few months ago. Everyone in the realm knows she 's in love with him, but she seems content to just be his mistress. He apparently botched a proposal with her and now has to do it again, being blunt this time. The whole thing has kept me and Ash in stitches over it ever since Lareth finally got her in bed," she told him simply.

Ash gave a general nod and a similar chuckle, "She got the gist of it all. Too much longer, though, and Lareth is going to surprise her with an already planned wedding and someone to walk her down the aisle while she throws fireballs at him," he added with another laugh, knowing it was possible.

He did catch Rebecca's thoughts, though. He kept his surprise hidden for the moment and simply sent her an image of all the children in Lareth's castle needing new homes that they could adopt if she felt up to the challenge. Though he did kindof want to keep her to himself for a bit longer...  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff