Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Rise and Shine (TG/Sammy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:04 pm
Early morning wakeups were never easy for TG. He always had a hard time no matter how often his alarm was set to wake up early. He spent too much time up late and night and enjoyed the fantasies of his dreams too much. When the alarm went off, he rolled in the many cushions he was submerged in and groaned.

By the time he got to the gym, the groggy imp was late. The burning sensation he felt was a twisting pull for him to get to the place that Sammy had ordered him to be and only reminded him of the contract he made. It if hadn't been for that, he'd still be in bed.

A SludgeBucks cup in one hand, TG parked his cycorgi-mobile to a bike post and walked inside, yawning and showing the large mouth of many teeth he owned before clamping it shut.

Stupid early mornings. There were demoness hotties rubbing massage oil in his dreams that he wanted to go back to instead of being here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:07 pm
While the imp was asleep Sammy had already been awake for two hours having slipped out before Siddie woke up for class, it was one of those cases where Sammy went to bed early with Siddie and woke up before her to sneak off. Not really sneak, it was known, but she did her best not to wake the sleeping ghoul when she departed.

Sitting atop a pile of training mats the ghouls eyes flickered towards the door, other students either out for an early run, or up over night because a lack of sleep allowed it ignored the imp wandering in, but Sammy only grinned. Her own mark burning but in a far less painful manner.

"You're late."
Quote:

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 pm
Large eyes barely open, he only gave her a few slow blinks as he looked up at her. She was already tall enough that sitting up on the training mats only strained his neck. He decided he's just stare at the mats then and wondered just how soft they were.

He wanted a nap.

"I'm tired." He responded. Yawning again, he walked to the mats and sat down.

"Why am I even here? Can't you train by yourself." He grumbled, before taking a sip from the straw to his hot lava mocha chip.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:19 pm
Slowly she uncrossed her legs and slid from the top of the mats dropping down to stand above the imp still, but more on level once he clawed his way onto a smaller pile.

"Too bad, you're lazy and need to fix that." She snapped a finger before pointing at him, "I can train just fine, but it's more fun when I get to drag someone along, or in this case try the impossible and teach a stubborn little imp something."

Again she pointed this time to the mat she had been sitting on, "Get up there. Quickly. Let's see how many times you can do it, up and down, move it." To encourage this she reached over plucking his drink, which was comically large compared to him and horribly small for her.

"You can have this back when I say you can."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:09 am
He stared at her as she ranted and pointed at him, one eye slowly closing, followed by the other, and slowly opening again. His mouth was slightly open, and he looked ready to nod off.

It was just when he dipped his head to take another sip of sweet sugar to perk him up when the over-priced beverage was yanked from his claws and held up.

Eyes wide and reaching up like a scarling who just had their shready bear taken, he all but whined. Why was she tormenting him like this?!

"Ohhhwwwwwhhh." He whined, throwing his head back. "I'm tttiiirrreeeddd. I just want to drink my drink and try and wake up." He complained, but he knew that he couldn't make any wide eyes and pleas to Sammy to get his drink back. She wanted him to climb piles of mats for her own amusement was what she wanted.

Making him work like a dog.

Turning, he looked at the mountain of mats and sighed loudly, dramatically, and with a slight toss of his head so Sammy could hear it. He didn't want to be awake right now. He didn't want to be beverage-less. He didn't want to be here in the gym. He didn't want to climb stupid mats.

Yawning, he stretched his tail, then stretched his arms, and then shook one leg. A little more limber but still feeling miserable, he moved to the first mat. Then, looking up to the mats above, vanished.

It was a slow succession of hops. One moment he was on the starting mat, and then he was two mats higher. Then, after another yawn, he was up three more mats. He then stopped, only to catch his balance, and then was up a few more mats. Then he was on top.

He stood there and then looked down at her. "It's too early for this." He complained again. And then he disappeared, this time going down, which was a lot quicker and only took a few short puffs before he was back at the base.

"I don't see why I have to do this. You're not even working out." So much for training with someone. This was stupid.

He turned again and then started up the mats, but he honestly just wanted a nap. If she didn't give him his drink, he could have bought a new one, but if he didn't complete her task, he would feel that twisting in his gut from not completing his side of the contract. It was miserable being him.

This time he moved up a bit more quickly, but he still was yawning every once in a while and not really focusing. He made it to the top a second time, went back down, and stopped to look at her. "Happy?" Surely two laps was enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:34 pm
Sammy stared somewhat as his eyes slowly shifted from open to close, mouth dipped open. It was then indeed she had decided to snag the drink away. See how long you stayed asleep now little imp!

High above the drink rattled around in her hand as she tsked,

"No. You wake up this way. Get what blood you have in that tiny form pumping and your FEAR burning. Lazy little brat." Indeed it was mean, but she was deteremined to drill something into the dumb little imps head by the end of their deal. Or work him half to death. Okay maybe to death too.

"Shad'up keep jumping imp."

Once, twice, three times he blinked up and down the mats, going quicker down, and picking up some speed, barely any, during the later attempts. Finally she turned to the mats shaking her head, "Not happy. More. And before you complain I've been working out before you even woke up so be glad I didn't bring you in earlier." To prove her point she passed him his drink if only for a moment to sprint at the mat pile.

Granted for her the first few where waist high she still vaulted up onto each one and had to leap and grab the ledge for the last one hauling herself over. "I can do it faster then you can puffing about." To get back down she simply jumped off slamming into the floor with a heavy thud crouched right in front of the imp before snatching his drink away again. "Faster."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:34 pm
Miliardo Kason

He was glad to have the drink back and his eyes lit up as he held the oversized up again and took a pleased drink from the straw. Tail wagging and giving a long hum of satisfaction to have his sweet treat back, he looked up only to watch her jump and leap up and down the mats.

Big whoop. Her legs are longer. He thought to himself as he took another big drink.

But it was the comment she could go faster than him that struck a nerve, and he frowned at he took another sip before she showed up. Just as he planned to puff back and run off with his beverage, she snatched it from his hand and was back to holding it away from him again.

He looked back at the mats, back at the drink, and then up at her. A undead was not better at anything compared to a demon.

"Whatever." He grumbled, pretending not to care as he walked back to the mats. "Ya know demons don't fight this way, or didn't your stupid books tell you that." Demons worked their magic, not their muscles.

However - he didn't like being slower than the undead. He honestly wished he was stronger.

Unzipping his jacket only because it allowed his small wings out and thus gave him a better chance to gain some speed with his puffs, he set his coat down and gave a little shiver. Rubbing his shoulders from what felt like a blast from a freezer (it was actually cool and refreshing in the gym but felt like winter to TG), he flicked his tail up and then started up the mats again - this time a bit more serious about making better time.

Being cold made him feel jumpy and eager to get this task done so he could get his coat back on, and he did try harder than before. However, after a few rounds, he was getting winded and stopped again to take a breather. He never jumped around this often in succession and he felt winded. "See..." He panted. "I'm faster....than you." He really wanted to lay down again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:57 pm
Sammy rolled her shoulder slightly as he spoke about demons and how they fought, "Depends on the demon, magic is one way, some still punch things in the face. To each their own. The fact is a demon can be fast, a Sucubus is fast, why can't you be fast? Because you're lazy."

Again she watched him scale the mat pile, he was putting effort into it at last, be it from the cold or from being shown up, it did cause her to smirk a bit, she could get under his skin more then he liked to admit. Another series of hops and he was back on the ground again finally getting winded. Very calmly she placed the drink beside him before taking a few steps back and looking at him.

"No. You're not."

She sprinted forward, the flicker of purple flames building around her and suddenly she seemed to dart upwards, the jump seeming to be to fast, to high, she skipped half of the mats scaling halfway in a single leap, a trail of purple flickering fear left in her wake as she scrambled the last part at a more normal pace.

"You're slow still. You never ran the lightning course, you don't know fast till you can out run lightning," even as she spoke their was a deeper cold wafting down from where she stood atop the mat pile, the last of the fear she spent lingering around them before blowing away.

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:30 pm
Miliardo Kason

He stayed where he was, catching his breath, and watched her poke and prod him about being lazy. Then, to just dig the point in more, she burst into her own flames and now jumped the mats quicker than before, and then stood on top of her gym equipment throne to look down at him.

"So I don't chase lighting for fun. So what." He said, still panting. "I don't even know what that course is." He was, after all, just a freshman.

But he wanted to come to his own defense on one point. "I'm not lazy. Just cause I don't do this, doesn't mean I'm lazy. I work hard on other things. I could say you are lazy about a lot of things just cause you don't do them." He said, and went to pick up his coat.

Dusting it off, he put it back on and buttoned it back up before he went to pick up his drink. Warmer now, he held the cup and sat down, wanting a break.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games