Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
Nurse Borson's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:21 pm
Frida Borson's office is simple, with a desk and a chair for sitting and a shelf with multiple books on Healing lining it. Her desk is neat, with several pictures of her numerous children and loving husband sitting atop it. Another chair happens to sit at the opposite end of the desk for people to meet with her, and a vase of flowers sits in the window along the wall. Other odds and ends happen to be scattered about the room, giving the office a homey feeling.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:24 pm
User Image
                                                Dreams last so long
                                                Even after you're gone
                                                I know that you love me
                                                And soon you will see
                                                You were meant for me
                                                And I was meant for you.

User Image

════════════════════════

PцяёЬlооd |ᛈ| Dцґм₴тяaпg Alцмиї |ᛈ| ₴cнооl Йцґ$ё

════════════════════════

Frida sat back and examined the two students she had invited to her office. One, of course, was her youngest son, and she knew that he'd been having a hard year considering what had happened over the summer. While she hadn't liked what he'd done, she could find no fault with wanting to help, and she knew Balder felt bad over what happened. After all, she felt the loss that summer brought keenly, perhaps moreso than anyone else. She'd lost her entire family in one fell swoop, and had done something that Magni had to cover in his work to defend what remained of her loved ones. The more bitter part of her wondered if her father had realized how much he'd driven Roald to do what he did, and if there had been a point that could have saved her brother. If nothing else, it would have saved Balder from bearing the blunt of the blame of what happened over the summer.

The other student was Kiera, or well, Kiki, since Frida had a feeling that the young woman wouldn't really feel comfortable with Frida calling her by her full first year. Frida had noticed her son had taken to inviting his friend to Yule last year. This year, Frida had suggested inviting the girl again to her son, which had resulted in him turning quite red and mumbling about how Kiki had better things to do over the holidays. Frida, of course, had decided after that to invite the two up for some tea and to discuss holiday plans. She wasn't about to divulge what they were going to be talking about, but the aristocratic woman could be forgiven for hiding her intentions. She could easily claim her age and status as a doting grandmother as to an excuse for her meddling, and considering her youngest son's behaviour, she could easily guess he had a crush on Kiki.
                                                "So," she started, setting out a cup of tea for both and a plate of scones, "how have you two been? Have any plans for the holidays?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I don't think it'd be bad to ask, now would it?
                                                OOC:

I go about my business, I'm doing fine
                                                Besides what would I say if I had you on the line?
                                                Same old story, not much to say
                                                Hearts are broken, everyday.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMadam B's Office
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMadam B, Balder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

уσυ gσттα ∂σ мυ¢н вєттєя ιf уσυ gσииα ∂αи¢є ωιтн мє тσиιgнтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ gσттα ωσяк уσυя נєℓℓу ιf уσυ gσииα ∂αи¢є ωιтн мє тσиιgнтxxxxxxxxx
                                                          яєα∂ му ℓιρѕ ¢αяєfυℓℓу ιf уσυ ℓιкє ωнαт уσυ ѕєєxxxxxx
                                                          мσνє, gяσσνє, ρяσνє уσυ ¢αи нαи∂ℓє мєxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiki didn't really know what to make of Balder's mum inviting her to tea with them. It wasn't like she'd never had tea with them before, of course, but Balder was always the one to invite her, and that seemed to've happened less and less as the years went on. She wasn't sure if it was because tea time was becoming less frequent, or Balder just stopped thinking to invite her or what. Maybe he'd thought she'd just show up? That seemed like something she'd do. And, if she'd been crashing something like that with him and most other people, she might've, but Frida Borson was a cool and semi-intimidating lady and Kiki knew it was in her best interest to be polite to her.

spaceStill, the Hufflepuff had no clue why she'd been invited by the woman to tea. It was weird. She'd accepted, though, because she liked Balder's mum, and obviously liked hanging out with Balder, even if she was starting to get slightly agitated at him for being weird around her. It wasn't fair, she knew, since chances were he was acting weird because he was uncomfortable knowing she liked him. But that was stupid, because she liked lots of boys, so he needed to get over it. It wasn't her fault he was cute. It was... well, it was his parent's, she guessed, but she wasn't about to say anything about it to them.

spaceKiki ignored the tea at first, going straight for the pastries, silently thinking that she wouldn't have a crush on Balder in the first place if his mum didn't make such good scones. It was a lie, but an amusing thought. She shrugged, swallowing down a bite and taking a quick sip of her tea before answering.
                                                          "I dunno, my Da and I don't really do much for holidays," she shared. "That's why I was free to come over to your place last year, he was like, 'not much else to do anyway' so all he cared about was us getting to see each other on Christmas itself. I'm trying to talk him into at least inviting his girlfriend over for Christmas dinner or something, but he keeps muttering that she's 'not his girlfriend' and 'she has a family' and that sort of stuff."

spaceKiki's nose wrinkled in obvious annoyance. "So it's probably not gonna happen. Unless I talk to Kait and mention it, and she mentions it to him, and he invites her to be polite..." She trailed off, expression growing thoughtful. "Would that work?" she asked, mostly talking to herself. In all honesty, she was probably going to try it anyway, since obviously someone needed to intervene. She swore, her da needed a bloody intervention or something at this point. Realizing she'd gotten distracted, she gave her head a light shake, then smiled at Frida. "What about you, Madam B? Anything fun going on? Dragging BB out of the country or something exciting like that?" She nudged the blonde boy lightly. He needed some excitement... Or, well. Maybe not 'excitement.' But, fun. He definitely needed fun. She'd been trying to help with that, but most of what they did together these days was study for exams. Blech.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxву тнє ℓσσк ι gσт уσυ ѕнσσк υρ αи∂ ѕ¢αяє∂ σf мє
                                                          xxxxxxнσσк υρ уσυя ѕєαтвєℓт, ιт'ѕ тιмє fσя тαкє σff
                                                          xxxxxxxxxι ∂σи'т тнιик уσυ'яє яєα∂у fσя тнιѕ נєℓℓу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє му вσ∂у тσσ вσσтуℓι¢ισυѕ fσя уσυ, вαву

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

Hospital Wing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items