Submit

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:35 pm
Three rooms, of simple design mostly Egyptian after being redecorated accordingly.
((Will post pictures up asap.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:39 pm
Red Gypsy
Silenced Nocturne

Ahh cha this was not how she was hoping to have her day go with an injured woman staining the floor of her room as she was using bed sheets from her new bed tearing them apart before running over and beginning to dress the wound rather tightly with the make shift bandages. Ugh she seemed rather antsy and anxious as after she made them as tight as possible to help staunch the bleeding. She went out into the hallway flagging down a servant ignoring the bloodied green dress she was now wearing. "Go find the healer now!" she snapped with a rather vicious snarl almost as she sent the servant scurrying away with a squeal of fright at the woman's bared teeth and bloodied body. Once that was done she went back over and began to fish things out of her backpack pulling out a little idol of Maahes and Sekhmet her grandparents and placed them near to her as she pressed her hands down on the wound keeping pressure on it as she was feverishly sending prayers in her mother language in hopes that they would hear her.  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:43 pm
The False One
Silenced Nocturne
Darsto_23
Devossy

Desha was about to head back to bed when a rather frightened servant barged in saying something about someone bleeding very badly down in the Were's Hall. He simply threw on a pair of pants, grabbed his bag, and ran out, knowing Andy would join him when he woke up....

He followed the frantic servant who lead him to the correct room, ignoring the babble that came out of the poor thing. He only sent her off to find Anube and bring him back as soon as possible as he entered and dropped to his knees beside the unconscious Blade and swore at her condition.

He pulled a small knife from his bag and cut the strips of bloody sheet away to see the damage, only barely glancing up at the other shifter as he worked to assess the damage. He swore again when he saw how bad it was.

"I'm so sorry Blade..." he said in a choked whisper, knowing she'd already miscarried the twins by now. He would still have a battle on his hands to save her life, though.

He looked back up at the shifter then back down as he used the clean ends of the strips of sheet to wipe away as much blood as he could, "Do you know how to channel energy into someone else?" he asked the lion female, "If you do, I'm going to need everything you can give me if I'm going to be able to keep her alive," he told her simply then summoned his healing energy to his hands with a soft emerald glow and set them over Blade's wound.

The bite was horrible for the unconscious Demonicus female; ragged edges, a chunk of flesh missing, bruising already forming around it. And all right over where she'd been carrying the precious twins she'd been so excited about having. He felt tears sting his eyes and tossed his long silver hair over his shoulder so it was out of the way, "If you're praying, you might want to include the Goddess while you're at it. She holds sway here with a great many of us," he added in a grim tone as he sent even more energy into Blade as he worked at knitting the injury and healing the internal damage she'd taken from the attack.

As he worked, Blade gave a pained groan and shifted under his hands but stopped moving when the pain registered and gave a pained feline complaint right before she passed out again from the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:55 pm
Red Gypsy

The False One

Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

Andy eyes shot open as he felt something off as he work. He sits up and looks around seeing Desha was not in the room. "Desha!?" He called through out there room but no sound was made back. Andy closed his eyes a moment as he connected with his love and saw where he was and did not like what he was seeing. He growled and jumped out of bed throwing whatever he could on and flashed out of the room and to Desha with in a blink of an eye.

Andy entered the room looking at the wounded women who he remembers being Blade from there rescuing her before and Desha was healing her then as well, but this looked worse..way worse and he could Desha healing her but he was very sad about something. Andy then remembered Blade was going to have twins and listened...but nothing and knew now why Desha was so upset. Andy softly walked over to his love kneeling by him and put a soft hand on his shoulder. "I'm here love use what you need from too" Andy whispered softly to him, letting Desha use his energy source as well to help Blade.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:01 pm
Red Gypsy
Silenced Nocturne

Sakhmetis finally relaxed once she heard the door open and her eyes flashed up to see the healer, exhaling softly as she had a mildly distressed look on her face. She was totally covered in the woman's blood and looked as though she breathed out softly as she nodded her head a bit. "Yes." she said softly before giving him a wry smile. "I was praying to the gods in which are my grandparents." she said softly before moving somewhat and adjusting her position moving to stand behind Desha instead placing her hands on his shoulders as her body began to flow a faint golden glow as a warmth began to pulsate through him as the glow grew stronger enveloping the three of them pulsating and thrumming with life as the little statues next to them had a faint glow to them. Closing her eyes, she had a lot of high energy and normally ate a lot to keep it up on a perfectly good level. Her breathing was slow and steady as she was standing there giving him the energy he'd need to help Blade get through the injury.

Shifting a bit as her body felt like it was on fire making her shake slightly, it had been a while since she'd done this or even had this done to her. The last time was when she gave birth to her sons, she was nearly lost in the middle of the birthing process and the father of the boys had helped her through it with another healer sent by Sekhmet. Her mind held strong until thoughts of Michael began to drift into her mind, was he okay...her energy wavered for a moment flashing off before steadying again. She barely noticed when the other had come in and began to aid the healer as well. It was taking all Sakhmetis' concentration to keep the steady stream of energy going.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:13 pm
The False One
Silenced Nocturne
Darsto_23
Devossy

Desha used all the energy he was given to heal the wound to the point that she only held a faint scar over her belly, the broken ribs from hitting the wall knitted together in mere moments, the internal bleeding from the miscarriage was sealed off and healed, bruising came and faded as he took care of that too. There was so much energy channeling into him that he even restored her blood loss.

But he finally had to call it and sat back against Andy breathing hard and even sweating, "Enough... Thank you... That gave me what I needed to heal her completely," he gasped out then looked up at Andy, "Check her rooms. End of the hall. Follow the blood trail," he told him simply, expressing his worry for Anube, Blade's mate. He knew it wouldn't be long before Wind came running but was simply too exhausted to say anything on that one just yet.

When the girl came out of her trance, he motioned for the intact sheet on the bed to cover Blade up, "Then clean up. Or go help. I'll stay with her," he said simply, finally raising his feline-slitted emerald eyes to look at her briefly.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 pm
Red Gypsy
The False One
Silenced Nocturne
Devossy

Andy breathed a little heavy as he took a moment, with the help of the other person Desha didn't take much. He softly held his love as he leaned into him and listened to what he had to say. "Alright I will be right back" Andy said and gave Desha a kiss on his head and lightly moved Desha to lean on the bed to rest but as Andy was about to leave a man walked in all torn up and a mess. Andy stood looking at him, "Are you alright?" He said walking over to him to give him a hand, he didn't look like he was going to be stand much longer.

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:42 pm
Michael was amazed about how much blood had dripped from the injured woman, it was enough to worry him, although it didn't show on his face.

He quietly stepped through the threshold, not sure what he would find, but was relieved to see that the woman seemed to be fine. There were some other people as well, Healers he guessed. Quietly, his s's being drawn out slightly from him just shifting back to his human form, he said "Sso is Sshe alright?" He leaned against the wall, the let down from the adrenaline rush starting to take hold. He had had a long day, and was just about ready to crash on the nearest horizontal surface. At one of the other men's words he said " I'll be fine, just a bit worn out." He smirked "You should see the other guy, or whatever that was." That was by no means the worse fight he had been in, although it was a bit aggravating it had destroyed his shirt and jacket.
((Edited))
Darsto_23
Red Gypsy
The False One

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:06 pm
Once Sakhmetis came out of her concentration she opened her eyes as the glowing died down and stopped. Stumbling somewhat before bending over placing her hands on her shins as she smiled a bit at Desha regaining her composure she stood up straight and went over pulling intact bedding off her bed and some pillows and placed them all in place so Blade would be somewhat comfy even though she was on the floor. Sighing softly before perking up when she heard what sounded like Michael's voice and turned towards her door seeing Andy checking him over before she ran over to him.

"My gods Mic'hael!" she squeaked a bit as she was checking him over from head to toe reaching out and placing her hands on either side of his rib cage to balance him. good gods, she'd just made a new friend and he was getting beat up already! for shame. Sighing softly as she was eyeing him before noticing the wound on his face where it had closed and was already becoming a scar. "Oh your eye.." she almost whimpered bringing a hand up and placing it on his cheek. "Are you alright..no serious injuries anywhere." even though she herself was covered in Blade's blood looking rather grim she kept looking back at the woman before returning her attention to make sure her newest friend was alright. Exhaling softly when she didn't seen any wounds other then where his face had been cut.

She relaxed a little but still fussed over him slightly, she felt bad that she hadn't been able to assist in keeping him safe. Puffing her cheeks out, "you should lay down!" she huffed almost demandingly and began to lead him over to her bed where it was nothing more then the comforter and mattress with the remaining to pillows. the other sheets had been shredded and the one that wasn't was currently blanketing blade. She wasn't gonna take no protests from him! nope! he needed his rest and he was going to get it too if she had to tied him to the bed posts. Although that was a bit extreme for someone she'd just met.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:11 pm
Darsto_23
Devossy

Desha helped to secure the sheet over Blade a bit better and pushed a lock of her hair out of her face with a sad look, "She'll be fine. For the most part," he said softly and winced at the loss she'd have to deal with, "I don't know how she'll handle losing the twins, though," he revealed the miscarriage in the easiest way and closed his eyes tightly against the pain of that one.

When he was recovered enough, he scooped her up in her arms, noting that she was lighter than he'd expected then glanced at Andy before the others, "Thank you for helping her. We'll get her settled in with her brother for now, until her mate can take care of her. The loss will be just as hard on him, though," he motioned to his bag with a nod, knowing Andy would collect it for him and follow him as he left the room carrying the Demonicus female to the room in the center of the hallway....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:17 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Andy watched as the other women in the took care of the guy, named Michael it seems, which was a little weird to him when he met another guy the same name as his brother. He looked over at Desha as he started to speak and then picked on Blade into his arms, He nodded softly Desha as he went and grabbed his bag for him and walked out of the room with Desha fallowing him. He put a light on Desha's back to give him a little comfort letting him know hes there for him, as he knows its hard on Desha when life is lost and he couldn't have helped the twins.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:43 pm
Despite his exhaustion, Michael ended up laughing softly when Metis fussed over him. "I'm going to be fine Metis." He did however, see a gleam in her eye that clearly said to not struggle against her order suggestion. He looked at his clothes briefly, then at the bed. "I'm not about to get this gunk all over your bed Metis, I'll just have to take off my clothes I guess." There was a bit of laughter in his eyes when he said it, but, really it wasn't as bad as it sounded. He sighed and rolled his neck, cracking it. Then he relaxed his shoulders and let his snake out.

A massive white and yellow Fluer-de-Lance sprawled across the comforter, Michael's ruined clothes simply lying on the floor. It raised it's head and looked at Metis, as if trying to figure out how she felt about this. Most women didn't react very well to large snakes.

The False One

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:01 pm
red gypsy
Silenced Nocturne
Darsto_23

Sakhmetis sighed softly as she looked them over with a bit of sadness, "If you two ever need anything just let me know. I'd be more then happy to help out" she told them before letting them leave to take Blade to her brother. Sighing softly she seemed a little sad at the knowledge of the woman's miscarriage. It was always especially hard on the women when they miscarried, it was a completely emotional time.

She wondered if they'd be alright before returning to attention to Michael puffing her cheeks out at him, "Don't argue, you're getting some rest and thats that." she giggled softly at him before snorting a little. "Im going to need new sheets and stuff anyway, its alright." she smiled. The bed had been ruined for something important so she didn't mind having to replace the sheets and such, it wasn't important. Nothing that couldn't be replaced. Humming a bit before her brows shot up at the sight of the huge snake on her bed.

"ooohhoho my.." she drawled out with wide eyes before a slight giggle came to her lips. "My my you're even larger then me." she smiled taking it in stride as she hummed a bit picking up Michael's clothes and dumped them into the bathroom sink putting his shoes and such away in there too. "Ohh my these are just not save able. We'll have to get you some new ones." she said from the bathroom though it was echoing out to Michael's ears before she came back out to the bathroom and yawned stretching her arms over her head walking towards the bed not noticing the small gunk puddle where michael's clothing had been previously laying.

Only to step down in it and cry out a bit loudly as she slipped and fell on her a** a bit hard on the hardwood floor. she blinked a couple times and let out a slight whine as she leaned forwards a bit on her knees rubbing her rear. "ooohhhwwww..." she huffed somewhat as she shot michael a look, "dont you dare laugh at me" she pouted as she got up and looked down at the bloodied dress she was wearing. Ah..she needed clean clothing too.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff